Message to you, board owner and mods

YOU BETTER SEE THESE 3 PHOTOS!!!!!

WAR WILL BE CONTINUED THE WAR!

BEWARE THE WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The war war war the war!!!

War is there

Go gas yourself please i beg you

Attached: anothermessage10.jpg (608x1075 294.27 KB, 421.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibb.co/bW0jgL
ibb.co/bPDn1L
ibb.co/gRkvo0
ibb.co/iY4o80
ibb.co/i3u5o0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We get it, you like being gay.

No

We will win the war

We will do racism against Indian young woman.

Discriminate against them and replace them with Open Minded European/Asian Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha!!!! It should be done!!!!

You dog!!!

We will win the war

We will do racism against Indian young woman.

THEY MUST SUFFER!!!!!!

Discriminate against them and replace them with Open Minded European/Asian Women

Most Indian women especially young are closed minded and they don't want to hug opposite sex. They are over sensitive and defective.

I prefer my girlfriend to be European or Asian women.

I like Indian women or black women

But Indian women are defective so it is better to start radicial discrimination against them!!!!!

Indian women are defective!!!

We will replace Indian women population with beautiful european/asian women slowly without violence!!!!!!!!!!

This is our plan

War is declared!!!!!! War war war war war war war

I was in street on 20 October 2018

Photo from an another electronic market place

ibb.co/bW0jgL

ibb.co/bPDn1L

IN 8 PM I GO TO THE ELECTRONIC MARKET FOR BUYING AN EXTERNAL HDD.

PHOTOS IN NIGHT LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL.

This time you won't find me which building I visited.

I visited an electronic store to buy external HDD.

Photo from the street

ibb.co/gRkvo0

ibb.co/iY4o80

Second photo of the sun was captured from my house. You won't ever to find my house hahahahahahaha.

ibb.co/i3u5o0

NO EXIF DATA THERE SO YOU WON'T FIND MY NEW SMARTPHONE!!!!!!! AND ALSO YOU WON'T FIND THE LOCATION HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

you fucktard!!!!

WE WILL WIN.

Fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking little dog!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!

You little dog!!! You dog

YOU ARE A DOG

Fuck you fuck you

You cant get enough man butt?

So when you kiss a guy with his beard are you beating your dick?

I am not gay

you have photo from street? You pooed there!
sage

No you idiot

Honest answer here: You're never going to get a girlfriend. You're a complete autistic sperg and no woman wants anything to do with that. Either kill yourself or hire a prostitute. Preferably the former.

I hate prostitutes and hookers as they are money grubbing bitch.
I WILL GET A GIRLFRIEND BUT WON'T KILL MYSELF ALTHOUGH I HAD SUICIDAL THOUGHTS IN PAST

My two forces will be mess this board until I got girlfriend.

I have two force.

M5 - guards main area of my house.

M6 - guards other area of my house.

Powerful forces.

The force is powerful!!!!!!!! :) :)

THE FORCE IS ALWAYS THERE!!!

The force is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The force is powerful!!!

Then have fun dying a virgin. No girl will ever touch you unless you pay cash for it. And you really should give killing yourself some more though. You'll end up doing it anyway, might as well expedite it instead of suffering through your pathetic lonely life were no one loves you or ever will more then necessary.

I won't be virgin forever.
I won't kill myself you dog.
So fuck off

Yes you will.
Yes you will.
Make me faggot.

No you dog

Why do you think 'dog' is an insult exactly? Dogs are smarter then you are and they can get laid unlike you.

You are making me angry you idiot

Hey it's not my fault you're lower on the food chain then dogs. Maybe you should have paid attention in school or not be the product of generations of inbreeding.

Wtf are you talking
I am not dog.
You all making me angry that why I called you dog

rekt

Fuck off

You're right, you're not a dog. You're lower then a dog. Dogs can learn and be useful to society. Dogs can get people to love them. You on the other hand will die a lonely pathetic virgin, unloved by even you parents and laughed at by everyone around you.

Why are you monkey?
sage

I won't be virgin forever.
I would be loved by sexy women

So is there any reason why this moron hasn't been IPb& yet?

I can bypass any ban

Can you bypass the global vagina ban you're suffering?

Listen dude I will have girlfriend not just for sex you dog

What makes you think any of us can give you the advice you seek?
I am sure reddit can help you. :^)

Then why haven't you done it already, retard? You you could, but haven't that means you're gay.

Wait, are you saying you want to fuck a dog? You English is all fucked up so it's hard to tell.

Pajeet is looking for a boyfriend now , he is trans now!
sage

Attached: pajeetrannsss.jpg (250x255, 15.6K)

You all have more users.
I am calling you dog.
I don't wanna fuck animals because it is a disgusting.
I will have girlfriend not just for sex you idiot

Sometimes I think it’s a bot but then I see the replies and realize it is just one very autistic pooinloo

That's fucked up. Why would you want to fuck dogs? I know you're a poo and have no standards, but at least try and stick to your own species.

I am not bot you dog
I really need a girlfriend

I don't wanna fuck dogs you idiot.
What I said I don't fuck animals

You are wrong. And you are looking in the wrong place and setting yourself up for failure.

What is your plan if you don't succeed?
Women don't like desperation, and you reek of it. They can smell it on you. So doing all of this and being this way is only going to drive women away. You need to change your mindset. You are best not caring and working on yourself until you feel confident enough in your own status to approach a woman. She will be more likely to accept your approach if you have something more than desperation and indian genetics.

Imagine being so repulsive that not even pooinlooettes will let you touch them.

Oh I get it now. You got bit by a dog you were trying to rape and are now just angry about it. I know you're attracted to dogs, but it's just not normal. Maybe you should head on down to the designated shitting street, take a rage dumb and refocus on your own species.

Fuck off

Stalking women should be legal.
Everyone including women should understand stalking women is good as long she is not getting harmed
I will stalk my girlfriend without her consent because if she cheats

You are transgendered1

No you dog

No you idiot wtf are you talking about.
So gas yourself

Stupid monkey.
sage

Give it time, Chris-Chan Poo.0

What does that have anything to do with what I was talking about?

You don't need to keep telling us about your lust for dogs. We already know you're a degenerate.

I don't like dogs you idiot.
I mean fucking little dog is Fuck you little dogs.

You are all little dogs

Fuck off I am winning this war.
My forces captured the board owner and mods and put them in cages

MONKEEEYYYYYY
sage

Jesus. You like to fuck little dogs? That really disgusting. That has to be a crime even in your shit covered country.

I SAID I DON'T FUCK ANIMALS.

I AM CALLING YOU ALL DOGS.

GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS YOURSELF

I am not monkey

I tried to be cordial gayboy. Kill yourself. I'll be laughing when I have grandchildren and you are still here posting from your shithole of a country.

Attached: 1457124483072.png (315x250, 132.57K)

I won't kill myself but really in the past i had suicidal thoughts .

So get out

Why are you so hung up on dog? You know if you weren't prowling the streets at night trying to find stray dogs to rape, you might actually be able to find a girl that can stand to be around you. Seriously man I know that you lust for dogs, but just stop trying to have sex with dogs and try and find a nice girl your own species.

I said I don't fuck dogs and will never be.
I will never fuck animals
Get out you stupid motherchod.
I wish you get aids and die

sage

Attached: transpajeet22.png (579x115, 7.52K)

You sure are defending your lust for animals. It's honestly pretty creepy how adamant you are about having sex with dogs. Maybe you should see a psychiatrist. At least talk to your parents about it.

Whatever you do dont post about ram ranch the pajeet he gets really horny over men.

I SAID I WILL NEVER FUCK ANIMALS.
WHAT DOES psychiatrist MEANS

I WILL FUCK STRAIGHT BEAUTIFUL SEXY TALLER EUROPEAN/ASIAN WOMEN WITH HER CONSENT.

So your parents have completely given up on trying to get you to stop fucking dogs? You're far more intent on it then I thought. You really should turn yourself into law enforcement for your animal lust. At the very least they can get you the help you need.

You will never stop fucking animals?
Gross.

I heard you like animals
Yeeeahhwaaww

Why do all your threads have photos men? Pajeet is gay!

YOU ALL LISTEN WHAT I SAID I WILL NEVER FUCK ANIMALS.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING.
I AM NOT GAY
I AM STRAIGHT MEN.
I LIKE BEAUTIFUL SEXY TALLER EUROPEAN/ASIAN WOMEN

If you're really that intent of fucking animals, maybe you should try and pajeet girl. You pajeets are basically just shit covered animals so it's not a far reach for you.

so you say you dont animals. But you like men! you are gay!

No.
I will pass Anti Indian women Act.
This will be for most Indian women even they changed their citizenship.
This law doesn't have jurisdiction if any indian women born in aboard (although in aboard most of them are defective) and this law wont apply to some Anglo Indian women

I like straight european/asian sexy taller women