Synagogue Shooting: faggot Bris ceremony

Synagogue Shooting: faggot Bris ceremony
The media is not reporting on what a "Bris" (genital mutilation) ceremony entails, so perhaps it is up to us to let the public know what these sick kikes were doing?

The mainstream media is largely deflecting or refusing to acknowledge what Bowers actually interrupted:
Two faggot parents and a faggot rabbi mutilating the penis of two infants and then sucking the blood from the wound.

Images related.

Attached: jewish faggot bris3.png (1080x1417 731.69 KB, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/rabbi-at-tree-of-life-cut-a-jew-babys-penis-off-in-2013/
jezebel.com/5978961/oprahs-loves-foreskin-on-her-face
megaupload.nz/Hc7cYdjdbf/_pol_-_ADL_makes_MAJOR_threat_to_Iceland_over_proposal_to_ban_circumcision_files_zip
bostonmagazine.com/health/2015/04/14/baby-foreskin-facial-boston-hydrafacial/
foregen.org/?recruiter_id=6373
youtube.com/watch?v=Krq01l_gVuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

UPDATED THE TEXT ON THE INFOGRAPHIC

Attached: jewish faggot bris2.png (446x666, 312.41K)

It's their culture so what's wrong with that let them practice it, or are you a jew OP.?

This is the sort of shit we should plaster around town on holloween night.

It all makes sense now. At least now there will be less foreskin threads.

Attached: long sustained hatred of jews.jpg (783x585, 75.52K)

"Just as it is often very difficult to tell the poisonous from the edible mushrooms, it is often very difficult to recognize Jews as thieves and criminals…"

A mother and her young boy are gathering mushrooms in the German forest. The boy
finds some poisonous ones. The mother explains that there are good mushrooms and
poisonous ones, and, as they go home, says:

"Look, Franz, human beings in this world are like the mushrooms in the forest. There
are good mushrooms and there are good people. There are poisonous, bad mushrooms
and there are bad people. And we have to be on our guard against bad people just as we
have to be on guard against poisonous mushrooms. Do you understand that?"

Yes, mother," Franz replies. "I understand that in dealing with bad people trouble may
arise, just as when one eats a poisonous mushroom. One may even die!"

"And do you know, too, who these bad men are, these poisonous mushrooms of
mankind?" the mother continued.

Franz slaps his chest in pride:

"Of course I know, mother! They are the Jews! Our teacher has often told us about them."

The mother praises her boy for his intelligence, and goes on to explain the different
kinds of "poisonous" Jews: the Jewish pedlar, the Jewish cattle-dealer, the Kosher
butcher, the Jewish doctor, the baptised Jew, and so on.

"However they disguise themselves, or however friendly they try to be, affirming a
thousand times their good intentions to us, one must not believe them. Jews they are and
Jews they remain. For our Volk they are poison."

"Like the poisonous mushroom!" says Franz.

"Yes, my child! Just as a single poisonous mushrooms can kill a whole family, so a
solitary Jew can destroy a whole village, a whole city, even an entire Volk."
Franz has understood.

"Tell me, mother, do all non-Jews know that the Jew is as dangerous as a poisonous
mushroom?"

Mother shakes her head.

"Unfortunately not, my child. There are millions of non-Jews who do not yet know the
Jews. So we have to enlighten people and warn them against the Jews. Our young
people, too, must be warned. Our boys and girls must learn to know the Jew. They must
learn that the Jew is the most dangerous poison-mushroom in existence. Just as
poisonous mushrooms spring up everywhere, so the Jew is found in every country in the
world. Just as poisonous mushrooms often lead to the most dreadful calamity, so the
Jew is the cause of misery and distress, illness and death."

German youth must learn to recognise the Jewish poison-mushroom. They must learn
what a danger the Jew is for the German Volk and for the whole world. They must learn
that the Jewish problem involves the destiny of us all.

"The following tales tell the truth about the Jewish poison-mushroom. They show the
many shapes the Jew assumes. They show the depravity and baseness of the Jewish race.
They show the Jew for what he really is:

The devil in human form!

I LOVE TAKING UNCIRCUMCUSED DICK! HOW DRE YOU REMOVE FORESKINS REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*cocks gun*
Its time to avenge all the foreskins that could have been.

the jew cries out in pain as he thinks about his mutilated baby penis

i wish to read this kind of happening more often

t. Rabbi babydickbreathstein

also
>>>Zig Forums

A real human being

Attached: 806009365_133339.jpg (1280x720 120.06 KB, 49.47K)

MUH 6 GORILLION FORESKINS WILL BE AVENGED
Nothing personal, kid.
*cocks gun*

Notice how the ZOG Emperor lied and claimed it was a "baby-naming ceremony"?

reported for being a leftypol imbecile and endorsing pedophilia

Even if there was no dicksucking involved (there's no mention of metzitzah b'peh, which is usually ultra-orthodox only), drawing attention to it is always a good thing.

dailystormer.name/rabbi-at-tree-of-life-cut-a-jew-babys-penis-off-in-2013/

This synagogue has had some trouble with tgis before it looks like.

Nb4 fag anglins thai fuckshack

I'm sorry your circumcised boyfriend went in dry, faggot. You can put the gun down now.

Indeed, we need a talking point when this story gets brought up and this is the best one ive seen so far

I've been wanting to get a custom print shirt, would there be any consequences from wearing this in public?

Attached: 31084197846169.jpg (1000x1000, 155.56K)

#LetJewsBris

Anglin called the act of heroism an evil sct of terrorism and blamed everyone on Gab for it. He deserves to be lined up against the wall as a race traitor

Another would be to just regurgitate Israeli talking points for whenever they slaughter Palestinians, claim they were throwing pebbles, using human shields, etc.

DID… did he… did he just save a white baby?

jezebel.com/5978961/oprahs-loves-foreskin-on-her-face
JEWS ARE STEALING ARYAN FORESKINS AND SELLING THEM TO NIGGERS AS FACIAL CREAM
RACE WAR NOW

Attached: img_3166.jpg (600x595 237.71 KB, 254.93K)

Weird how he talks about the terrorists on gab, when his jewish webmaster was banned from it for inciting terror.

Almost certainly.
Do it do it do it

Yeah i guess.

Thats a great question

This can be a utility to educate
#LetJewsBris

Attached: letJewsBris.PNG (571x319, 99.15K)

Robert "Foreskin's Revenge" Bower
Robert "Bris Rage" Bower
Robert "Hands Off my Boyfriend's Uncut Penis" Bower
Robert "I Prefer My Babydicks Intact" Bower

Robert Bowers is a hero to jewish toddlers around the world!!

Man, I always figured if anyone was liable to go on a shooting spree here it was MRAs, but no. Foreskin faggots obsessed with babydicks doesn't surprise me either. I'm laffin.

He is truely the foreskin crusader.

Andrew Anglin is shedding tears for jewish pedophile faggots. how the stormer has fallen from grace. not even two years ago they were supporting Atomwaffen, National Action, Antipodean Resistance and all of the nazi organizations across the country.
the guy has either been taken over by mossad or he ran the best nazi LARP shilling operation in history

filtered for being a jewish pedophile

Optics.

lmao

link?

That's exactly right. It's just a ceremony of genital mutilation of infant bois confined to Big Synagogue Saturday. Except for when every infant goyboy gets his genitals mutilated in a Kosher scam for surplus shekels in every city, USA.

Attached: goyboy.jpg (671x509, 38.03K)

I'm sorry my laughing at a limp-dicked closet pedo who went on a sexual frustration fueled rampage in defense of his beloved baby foreskins triggers you so, user. I'll pour one out for all the faggy foreskin threads that could uave been. I'm sorry your brethern in uncut cockloving has suffered such a tragic fate. I'm sorry that you've lost someone so dear in your quest for fully intact cock love, putting up the good fight for his favorite chewtoy.

teehee whoops.
there goes your benis, kike

Attached: 1540668914560.jpg (720x1002, 406.62K)

I'm going to kill your family.

Attached: eda21a88e30cfbe0c7fbda52688a347a3b0a691287f6f5ad7d16a1ffc7446102.png (578x818, 617.13K)

Robert "Release The Foreskin" Bower
Robert "Not For The Foreskinnable Future You're Not Rabbi" Bower
Robert "I Am The God of Vengeance" Bower
Robert "Matzo Ballz Not Tots With Ballz" Bower

Why you so mad, user? Foreskin got your tongue?

Here ya' go folks! Proof positive that there are no good j00z

fuck off faggot
no Zig Forumsack ever cared about your alt kike PR cucking, nor did they ever care about your re-branded alt kike PR cucking "optics".
go whine about muh 1488er stormfags ruining everything on the TRS forums or whatever you inept retards do these days

I gave you the reason why Anglin was doing this, I never said I supported it you nigger.

Funny that they describe having your penis severed as a life changing injury but not the standard 1/3rd of penis severing they usually do, which is proven to cause deep, permanent psychological trauma

You die first shlomo.

The Randy memes that glorify the person himself is terrible for our cause, but I really like the idea of focusing on this queer ceremony.

I feel it would really help our cause by focusing the ceremony. I feel that the conservatives who were alarmed over the deaths could become enraged over this degeneracy. Especially if they knew that the same place kept on employing the same rabbi who bit the penis off a newborn,and that it's likely that exact same rabbi was at the ceremony who was doing it for a queer couple.

I'm talking about outrage as in outrage toward that jew who did dental surgery on children without painkillers to defraud the parents, and to save a buck on top of profit.

I also think that we had some tact, we could move the overtone window into banning circumcision if we focused on the penis chopper,and the queers.

Can someone repost all the Jew Slave Ship infographics? Stacks of circumcision pics, jew slave ownership infos, etc, should just be randomly dropped off everywhere – just fucking tell the truth about these demons.

yeah, this is an extremely ripe opportunity to redpill normals on this. the only problem is that in America at least, a huge percentage of white parents had their own sons' penises destroyed. I cannot wrap my brain around how anybody could possibly be okay with this. I moment I learned that infant genital mutilation was a thing, I was intensely disgusted at anybody involved, there was never a split second in my mind where I considered it as anything remotly acceptable. yet there have been literally upwards of 100 million white people in the US that paid jewish pedophiles to destroy their infant sons' penises with a blade, it's absolute madness

Attached: problems began.png (600x595 225.18 KB, 254.93K)

Attached: 62930b0e91687a56118a93e09d6ce2c7c35566298d02f9fa71f76f472ab4b081.gif (1048x1570 44.73 KB, 1.07M)

My dick hurts every time I see anything related to circumcision… I now need soothing music to make it all away.

Attached: C90TvxYXoAEjSR3.jpg large.jpg (602x430 625.2 KB, 126.93K)

heil'd

anglin's such a faggot about this

kek.. you might want to put a caption on it, like "JEWS" in big letters in all caps impact font

on the bright side, Foregen might be a couple years away, only time will tell. they say they expect clinical trials in 2019

He did accidentally uncover something pretty interesting with that one. The ADL edited his statement form "please Jesus Christ" to "please god" (lowercase "g") when they quoted it.

Underrated.
I bet this was playing in bowers head as he thought about all the uncut baby dick he was protecting. Gone but not forgotten.

How do I get it back bros?

Attached: 7B57CA99-008F-4F1D-B8A2-BB9A0A145149.jpeg (701x524, 83.83K)

Comparing it to female genital mutilation—which is (nearly) universally abhorred—is a good way to point out the hypocrisy. Also, not using their newspeak "circumcision" as you've done is important.

I saved an earlier anti-circumcisionmgm thread. (plz no bully if I didn't save/post it in the best way.)
megaupload.nz/Hc7cYdjdbf/_pol_-_ADL_makes_MAJOR_threat_to_Iceland_over_proposal_to_ban_circumcision_files_zip

Attached: 9cffca406d9525141601c2fc0dc66721c487b99fb87b953de84e11f0587e231c(1).jpg (500x388, 57.71K)

would be a powerful and kekworthy way to frame it
also suggesting normalfag friendly sources confirming foreskin beauty products
bostonmagazine.com/health/2015/04/14/baby-foreskin-facial-boston-hydrafacial/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 4.04.09 PM.png (785x301, 47.98K)

I imagine 11 beak-nosed heads swiveling towards the door in unison and hissing with their foul Yiddish faces screwed up like Nosferatu as Bob "Boom Boom Boomer" Bowers kicks open the door. Blood is still dribbling the rabbi's bearded chin as Bob says, "Get yer grubby mitts off those babies foreskins!" The two homosexual kike parents let out an infernal scream that is cut short by gunfire. The rounds shred through the satanic homosexual kikes causing blood, feces and sperm to fly in every direction. The Rabbi roars in fury and launches himself at the Baby Boomer Baron claws outretched. It takes a whole clip to stop the Rabbi, whose veins pulsed with demonic energy freshly obtained from sucking newborn cock.

"Filthy goy.. remember… the 6… million" gurgles the Rabbi as sperm and feces gush from his body.

"1488."

*BANG BANG BANG*

Attached: 1540663119396.jpg (726x968, 370.52K)

ok my bad benis

race war

Look up and start donating to Forgen
foregen.org/?recruiter_id=6373
It wont change that it happened but you can at least get the real thing back.

Kek

Attached: Lebowski disapproval.gif (250x137, 1.17M)

and everyone outside clapped***

WTF i hate "endless lead showers" Bowers now

The damage is done. It's too late. Within the foreskin are cells necessary to ensure that his little brain fully matures into an adult male brain.

We need some sort of official award to grant these national heroes.
11 Silver Noses to our Bowie boy

I was a naive fool once. I thought Anglin simply was a misguided moron. Now I know he glows in the dark like crazy.

If you're a white man you would be arrested for pedophilia. Can you pass a a jew? Anyone gives you flak, tell them it's your baby's most cherished memory and the rabbi was performing a beautiful rite.

Attached: faggits.png (857x482, 543.23K)

You got mags for your Garand?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1600x955, 175.62K)

the cutbois all got jobs as Zogbots, and many of them are fully on-board with the jWO; marrying into it for fame, fortune, some sense of identity, and an easy life here on Satan's green earth

So were the homos among the killed, or was it just the old geezers that ate the rounds?

Attached: bb-5bd5dcb3da0a0.jpeg (750x958, 109.38K)

Supposedly only old people, no one under the age of 50. Pretty clear they just went to retire in Israel

Actually the en block only acts as a part of the M1's internal magazine, the feed lips to be exact.

Attached: m1 garand soviet afgan war.jpg (1498x1027, 194.19K)

wrong image

Attached: m1 garand.jpg (1000x746, 104.78K)

Trump should use this as often as he did his "Tale of the Snake"

foregen.org/faq

there is a company working to develop a procedure to regenerate the foreskin and make it publically available, just go to the website and it will answer all your questions. I strongly recommend becoming a subscriber, not only because they need shekels to make progress but because having donated will bump you up in line when the time comes

yes there is a lot of damage that cannot be undone, even theoretically, especially mental damage. but if all goes well with Foregen's procedure, they will be able to essentially replace the foreskin anatomically which will allow for healthy and fulfilling sexual relationships.

Attached: Extra Slow Cooker.png (639x516, 411.04K)

Jewish hate groups are rapidly growing.

Attached: JEWISH POWER ABOVE HUMANITY.jpg (852x1024 2.34 MB, 587.63K)

it's ironic how progressives want male genital mutilation but they don't want healthcare to provide medication for the ED that it causes.

Why would you want it? You've been mutilated, as have I (over 40 y/o). Learn to live with it and embrace that fact that a simple wipe with a bar of soap ensures you are clean.

The kikes did this to dissuade their troops from being overly sexed and spending all their time masturbating. Then now run all the media and banks of the planet. Perhaps they've given you a gift?

lol just kill him

pretty lulzy

You sound like a kike yourself.

Kike "Patriot" Nurse is worried about the Antisemitism coming from the right.

youtube.com/watch?v=Krq01l_gVuU

Just get a shallow plastic pool and fill it with 1-2 feet of peanut oil. Perfect, cheap live trap. Jews love the smell of peanut oil, so they investigate, fall in, get slippery, and can't climb out of the plastic pool.

Just make sure to check it every morning; they'll exhaust themselves trying to escape – and you'll need to let them run around in shallow soapy water to get the oil off, after.

Zion Don with the "kill all anti-semites" (people who resist white genocide)

Hope everyone is happy that they supported the communist option.

Attached: william pierce you should have listened.png (818x771 269.58 KB, 692.97K)

I've been pretty happy without my foreskin, it's almost as if I never had one in the first place. What am I missing? (other than my foreskin)

The funny thing is that if Dr. Pierce is alive, he would support Trump and shills would call him a Zionist shill.

It's how they work.

What makes you think that?