Jordan Peterson the Agent of Soros

Just when you thought the Jordan of the antagonistic apple cider Peterson couldn't out himself any more with his loose gab, he Tweets this. It doesn't get any more subversive than trying to gaslight whites into feeling guilty about naming their oppressors and controllers (Jews) because something apparently happened to a bunch of dusty-old Jews (it's really just inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, if it even actually happened). It should be clear by now that Saint Jordan is here to subvert white civilisation and spread disinfo and pseudophilosophy. Now, run along and say a prayer to saint Shlomo while you clean your room, Bucko!

Attached: 1540819546623.png (641x748, 382.91K)

Yeah, we have rules. Search the catalog before posting.

goy-free first post

Isn't his wife a DACApede?

imagine my shock

Reported, then.

I reported you for being a kike. Too late, Levi.

Reported. Kill yourself. We have rules here.

I haven't broken any rules, shill.

sage

gtfo

These shills really hate Peterson threads. Run along PIDF.

Reported. Follow the rules or be banned.

Yikes.

There can never be enough threads to expose kike controlled puppets.
You are filtered.

sage

Follow the rules or be banned.

I'm positive I've seen this kike doing the exact same thing in other threads, just spamming the same thing over and over and trying to derail them.

Explain why you cannot read the catalog.

It's relevent and deserves its own thread. That's a deprogramming general. This is an actual Soros puppet trying to gaslight whites because an MK Ultra shooter killed a number of old Jews.

Attached: jptweet.png (432x530, 184.28K)

I can and this is news while that isn't a news thread. Are you an NPC with bugged code? Fuck off.

Reported.

Look at how it is still kvetching, so cute.
But doesn't matter. This should have forced trumpkike hand so hard, gun legistations should have been dropping left and right now.
But 11 dead kikes are worthless in 2018.
100 gassed kikes would be nothing in 2020.
Ad infinitum to final victory.

sage

Reported for being an NPC shill.

Reported for rule 4.

Mind quoting that for me so we can see I didn't break it?

Reported. You don't get to make your own threads like a reddit autist.

I haven't broken anything. This is an on topic news thread and not a duplicate. Fuck off.

Enjoy your gas your yid garbage.

His wife is a kike. I hope some antifa faggot stabs him.

FILTER HIM
YA DUNCE!

(((Jordan Peterson))), the spiritual jew admirer of the handy work of the jews.

Attached: tol-peterson-046306[1].jpg (900x600, 394.16K)

Hahaha. Holy fuck, you're an NPC!

Attached: images (1).jpeg (225x225, 5.34K)

Bumping because the (((follow the rules))) shills coming out of the woodwork.

Also gas (((peterson)))!

There was a Jewish rabbi, on NPR today. When asked what the Jewish Community should do he said "we need to bring more light, and grow stronger" Doug whistling the name of Lucifer.

Reported for spam.

Reported for being a faggot

Welp, no more making my bed or washing my penis.

sage

Read. The. Rules.

filtered
REEEEEE!

sage

"Just as it is often very difficult to tell the poisonous from the edible mushrooms, it is often very difficult to recognize Jews as thieves and criminals…"

A mother and her young boy are gathering mushrooms in the German forest. The boy

finds some poisonous ones. The mother explains that there are good mushrooms and

poisonous ones, and, as they go home, says:

"Look, Franz, human beings in this world are like the mushrooms in the forest. There

are good mushrooms and there are good people. There are poisonous, bad mushrooms

and there are bad people. And we have to be on our guard against bad people just as we

have to be on guard against poisonous mushrooms. Do you understand that?"

Yes, mother," Franz replies. "I understand that in dealing with bad people trouble may

arise, just as when one eats a poisonous mushroom. One may even die!"

"And do you know, too, who these bad men are, these poisonous mushrooms of

mankind?" the mother continued.

Franz slaps his chest in pride:

"Of course I know, mother! They are the Jews! Our teacher has often told us about them."

The mother praises her boy for his intelligence, and goes on to explain the different

kinds of "poisonous" Jews: the Jewish pedlar, the Jewish cattle-dealer, the Kosher

butcher, the Jewish doctor, the baptised Jew, and so on.

"However they disguise themselves, or however friendly they try to be, affirming a

thousand times their good intentions to us, one must not believe them. Jews they are and

Jews they remain. For our Volk they are poison."

"Like the poisonous mushroom!" says Franz.

"Yes, my child! Just as a single poisonous mushrooms can kill a whole family, so a

solitary Jew can destroy a whole village, a whole city, even an entire Volk."

Franz has understood.

"Tell me, mother, do all non-Jews know that the Jew is as dangerous as a poisonous

mushroom?"

Mother shakes her head.

"Unfortunately not, my child. There are millions of non-Jews who do not yet know the

Jews. So we have to enlighten people and warn them against the Jews. Our young

people, too, must be warned. Our boys and girls must learn to know the Jew. They must

learn that the Jew is the most dangerous poison-mushroom in existence. Just as

poisonous mushrooms spring up everywhere, so the Jew is found in every country in the

world. Just as poisonous mushrooms often lead to the most dreadful calamity, so the

Jew is the cause of misery and distress, illness and death."

German youth must learn to recognise the Jewish poison-mushroom. They must learn

what a danger the Jew is for the German Volk and for the whole world. They must learn

that the Jewish problem involves the destiny of us all.

"The following tales tell the truth about the Jewish poison-mushroom. They show the

many shapes the Jew assumes. They show the depravity and baseness of the Jewish race.

They show the Jew for what he really is:

The devil in human form!

im literally shaking

sage

format your post normally torfag, what you're saying doesnt warrant twice the space it needs.

bump

"Just as it is often very difficult to tell the poisonous from the edible mushrooms, it is often very difficult to recognize Jews as thieves and criminals…"

- "Look, Franz, human beings in this world are like the mushrooms in the forest. There are good mushrooms and there are good people. There are poisonous, bad mushrooms and there are bad people. And we have to be on our guard against bad people just as we have to be on guard against poisonous mushrooms. Do you understand that?"

- Yes, mother," Franz replies. "I understand that in dealing with bad people trouble may arise, just as when one eats a poisonous mushroom. One may even die!"

- "And do you know, too, who these bad men are, these poisonous mushrooms of mankind?" the mother continued.

- "Of course I know, mother! They are the Jews! Our teacher has often told us about them."

- "However they disguise themselves, or however friendly they try to be, affirming a thousand times their good intentions to us, one must not believe them. Jews they are and Jews they remain. For our Volk they are poison."

- "Like the poisonous mushroom!" says Franz.

- "Yes, my child! Just as a single poisonous mushrooms can kill a whole family, so a solitary Jew can destroy a whole village, a whole city, even an entire Volk."

- "Tell me, mother, do all non-Jews know that the Jew is as dangerous as a poisonous mushroom?"

- "Unfortunately not, my child. There are millions of non-Jews who do not yet know the Jews. So we have to enlighten people and warn them against the Jews. Our young people, too, must be warned. Our boys and girls must learn to know the Jew. They must learn that the Jew is the most dangerous poison-mushroom in existence. Just as poisonous mushrooms spring up everywhere, so the Jew is found in every country in the world. Just as poisonous mushrooms often lead to the most dreadful calamity, so the Jew is the cause of misery and distress, illness and death."

- German youth must learn to recognise the Jewish poison-mushroom. They must learn what a danger the Jew is for the German Volk and for the whole world. They must learn that the Jewish problem involves the destiny of us all.

"The following tales tell the truth about the Jewish poison-mushroom. They show the many shapes the Jew assumes. They show the depravity and baseness of the Jewish race.

They show the Jew for what he really is:

The devil in human form!

Reported for spam.

Based Giftpilz.
NS propaganda against kikes was truly on another level.

Attached: peterson.jpg (1080x846, 174.74K)

If you want to crush his narrative of "using brackets = anti-semitic" - send him screenshots of fellow (((white))) people using brackets to describe themselves.

no user, I don't use twatter, and have no intention of doing so

Ted's writing is so precise. Great guy.

likewise

If only uncle Ted had given technology another chance…

Attached: d0a4cad8ebef39fa3e68677ad77ef500.jpg (2140x1739 24.89 KB, 3.88M)

Attached: REACTION_MASON_HIRAMABIFF.png (459x469, 183.62K)

sage

Once again the purity-spiraling 1488ers are vindicated. Just like with the TRSodomites.

Attached: average Jordan B Peterson fan.jpg (2943x2048, 394.17K)

Is that time travelling AIDS ridden Jonny Derp next to juden peterstein?