Faggot and fascist mean the same thing.. coincidence??

I guess it is bretty gay to want das fuhrer (another man) to have totalitarian control over you and your butthole (pink little butthole included.)

Attached: AB94ED21-BA64-4278-9882-7C0B0B561EA4-927-000004A775801A23.png (955x716, 754.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/fascis
youtu.be/8Gbe0tMdNOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hey fuck you you fucking shill faggot

lol, that's not a bad shill post
10/10 for leftypol

ASL?

lel

Attached: NatSoc vs Fasc,short.JPG (2451x1245, 280.25K)

Who's the leftist again?

Attached: 267007A5-091C-4AA0-961B-4F5E35825467-927-000004A923CBD191.jpeg (760x760, 114.15K)

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/fascis

They're etymologically related. It's no coincidence either. Art imitates life imitates art. The DMT spirit beings have a sense of humor and manifested this irony as a way to troll those who are objectively giant fucking faggots.

Also necrotizing FASCITIS aka the flesh eating bacteria has the word Fascia in it which is what the creative force of the universe thinks of you. You are literally the grangrene of society!!!!

youtu.be/8Gbe0tMdNOI

God is literally playing a joke on you. This is your karma. Just like hitler empowered his supposed enemies!

Attached: 24C2EFB8-9A59-4151-B86A-4272B7B0B586-927-000004AB3B3AFCF9.gif (640x1136 110.67 KB, 105.42K)

Nation >>>>>>>>>>> state
Fascism is being an edgy class conscious civnat that really hates anarchy niggers; written by Marxists that realize the prole doesn't give a shit and whomever wins the class war results are the same.
Also, a unified Roman Empire is a catholic meme from the conjecture of a single map.

sage for shit OP

Attached: osvHZ.jpg (1930x1569, 722.71K)

fucking queer

Checked for /s8s/ tier shill posting.
At least you were amusing this time, leftypol.

Individualistic evolutionary strategy isn't even mammalian you fucking lizard

Best way to spot a cuck.

It's just another way of rationalizing alienation and ostracism like it was a choice.

ebin, you just self-defeated leftism and its unconditionnal* support to fags.
(*only valid until someone betterly placed in the victimhood olympics come around)

I believe neither individualism nor collectivism should be measured as individual systems.
the problem with each seems to rely on what is associated with them:
collectivism + leftism = communism
individualism + leftism = snowflakism
As far as i understand it (which is probably not much), the problem was neither collectivism nor individualism, it was leftism all along.
They are to shit what midas was to gold: whenever they touch something, it becomes shit, without fail.

Quite distantly and bereft of context, you silly faggot.

Again, its like when you go to the UK you think they're asking you for a civic nationalist or a homosexual - they're asking you for a cigarette.

Two I's, dummy.
Anyway, lel, you do realize there are other forms of fasciitis besides the necrotizing sort, yes?
Of course you do. Of course you realize that fasciitis derives from fascia, which then derives from fasces.
Fascis + itis = fasciitis = inflammation of connective tissue.
Is 'God' calling a piece of human anatomy homosexual as well? That bit of tissue containing and seperating your organs is gay? That seems rather retarded, which would fit your vibe very nicely, faggot.

OP is a faggot. The Roman word is "fasces".

Nah, individualism is a huge problem, at least when it becomes the hyper-individualism you see amongst modern lolbergs and shit today.
If all you are is an individual bereft of any collective identity, why should you care about anyone but yourself? You shouldn't - and they don't. The result is people saying shit like "Why should I care about the world after I'm dead?" and that's basically the first ingredient in the recipe for Societal Collapse Muffins.

Then why did you bump his faggot thread, faggot?

10/10 leftypol post, still saging.

Why are so many people bumping and responding to this seriously? Report it and sage. There are a dozen better threads to reply to.

Also
LEL
Dude how old are you?
And why is "Jews" not a category on that wheel?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1907x1556 2.4 MB, 147.64K)

Why can't PEOPLE CHOOSE WHO THEY WANT TO COLLECTVISIZE WITH!?!?

WHY ARE YOU LIKE A LEFTIST AND DEMAND TO BE HERDED LIKE CATTLE INTO THE COLLECTIVE THAT ANOTHER MAN CHOOSES FOR YOU!?!!?

I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE AGAINST MULIFCULTRALSM AND THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT!?!?!

YOURE THE ONE THAT WANTS THE GOVERNMENT TO FORCE FAGGOTS TO BAKE NAZI CAKES!??!?

WHY CANT YOU PLAY IN THE RETARD CORNER WITH THE REST OF THE RETARDS!?!!!?

YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD

AND YOU GUYS BAN PEOPLE FROM HERE SO YOU ARE FOR CONSENSUALISM!!!!

Rights of association!?!?? Why do you want to force people to be dominated by the same thing!? What if you don't agree with das führer!?!!!? Be careful what you wish for because collectivism will most likely be leftism although you guys are actually leftists but you will be the ones OSTRACISED!!!!!

Attached: 0A1A4F73-8C09-4A5B-A3B9-D40D0E3909DC-927-000004B02C0A1125.jpeg (640x480, 61.58K)