This Fine Trans Caucassian Women Has Finally Had Enough of the Nigger

Black Female Comes out in Support of the KKK, hates all Monkys

Dr Phil attempts to understand why she hates all niggers, and we ask ourselves why not?

youtube.com/watch?v=zJB2pY8SD48

youtube.com/watch?v=K2Vl48OTxjQ

Attached: 2018-10-30 05-31-13.mp4 (1280x720, 2.06M)

Attached: 2018-10-30 05-34-37.mp4 (1280x720, 1.49M)

I watched this with my wife and asked her why Phil wasn't immediately getting her a skin bleaching the way he'd pay for tit implants on a tranny. She wasn't amused. She said that it was different but couldn't quite explain why.
How many marriages survive the redpill? Asking for a friend.

first thing she's going to have to do is drop the nigress name.
what makes people think a stripper name is a good name for their child

"Assimilationist" blacks like her are the most dangerous kind from our perspective, because people like her will most definetly be marrying a white person and having halfsie children.
Sage, because I can see already this is going to turn into a pro miscegenation thread.

I'm just here for the lulz man.

comments are disabled for this thread

Attached: no_discussion_allowed.png (815x564, 209.64K)

NOT A COMMENT

Attached: not a comment.jpg (750x400, 31.91K)

Tell him to tone it down, most women are incapable of critical thinking, they never relied on the truth to survive as much as men, they would just gossip

Course they are

The secret to a long and healthy marriage is to lie to her, especially about her being right all the time.

Hahaha this is pretty cool. Obviously, her admitted lack of empathy is also a black stereotype.

And I sincerely hope she doesnt get raped

I don't know what to feel anymore, lads.

Like chris rock has said, theres black people - and then theres niggers

Many decently educated black girls are not afraid to admit their abhorrence of niggerdom. I hope you find someone good to serve you well:)

Malcolm X is an example of a black man. The most based black people you can get are the ones who want racial separation.

Attached: d0a159c16a0b50ab420d9711c0f72fb72f0d505bda55849ff3137dc349961ded.png (1123x769, 608.3K)

Chris Rock is a nigger. So by his own axiom there are niggers, and then there are niggers. Let's adjust his quote to reflect this truth:

"Niggers be fuckin' it up for niggers."

wew

Good idea.

What is with you cuckchan faggots. Go be niggers somewhere else

Why are you watching crap MSM TV with your wife?

I'd let her eat my cum and make me cornbread.

really? what's the difference?

Dr Phil asks her why she is self-hating.

True to form, OP having created a nice red-pill thread, a nigger mod locks it. Faggots.

Attached: childrenshirtsmonkey.jpg (720x699, 82.83K)

Attached: A Step in the Right Direction.gif (356x356, 3.79M)

Getting caught?

All that matters is, how can we use this?

Does she have a GoFundMe? Probably not

Pick one.
You didn't think that through, did you?

She's no different than a self loathing white person. White people say the same kind of shit about other white people and everyone cheers them on. If a black person does it then they must 'need help'. Double fucking standard. Personally I think she’s a card and should get her own TV show.

Attached: 7A4DB25F-8CB9-454F-A483-3ED22BF3EBF4.png (500x464, 111.36K)

You'd better have children, going spend quality time with them instead.