I GOT A FUCKING NOTIFICATION FOR THIS HAHAHAHAHAHA

I GOT A FUCKING NOTIFICATION FOR THIS HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: F2AFAD43-D360-49FA-AE18-DD33447FF612.jpeg (606x578, 129.65K)

So for the 0th time.

God must really hate these people.

For being an alleged efficient genocide machine, there sure are a lot of people who survived the holocaust.

sage

God hates reddit spacing even more, and shills the most :^)

How old are these geezers anyway?

Polite sage.

salt

1942 was 76 years ago, so that's the lower limit. Mind you, that means they were a newborn at the time and somehow they're traumatized by surviving but not by circumcision.

same thing with soros. he was like 11-13 during peak hitler years but these dumbasses keep fucking up and saying he was a Nazi. the right way to go after him is by pointing out all of the people he's funded and criticize him that way.

Something something cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Attached: Screenshot_20181030-145017_Pic Collage.jpg (807x1081, 283.56K)

ABSOLUTELY 100% TRUE !!

Courtney Deanne Tubbs (RedPill from The Goldwater) used to be married to Adam Moseley, who is Jewish.

THEY HAD A CHILD TOGETHER

that's right. Courtney Tubbs allowed a kike to empty his testicles into her, and his satanic seed took root inside of her, and for 9 months, she incubated a Jewish child inside of her womb.

ABSOLUTELY 100% TRUE !!

Courtney's number is (251) 303-3766

She lives on Westchester Avenue in shitty Mobile Alabama

If you don't believe me, you can call Adam Moseley at the Nissan dealership where he works 251-476-7800

Ask for Adam Moseley in the Service Department, and he'll tell you the entire story.

COURTNEY TUBBS GAVE BIRTH TO A KIKE

No Shit……..

Their god must be a useless fuck if it can't manage to kill a hebe twice.

Go fuck yourself, no victimbux for you yid.

Lucky the shooter didn't bring nails and a hammer. Could've been another Shoah.

Hello, spineless homosexual

ABSOLUTELY 100% TRUE !!

Courtney Deanne Tubbs (RedPill from The Goldwater) used to be married to Adam Moseley, who is Jewish.

THEY HAD A CHILD TOGETHER

that's right. Courtney Tubbs allowed a kike to empty his testicles into her, and his satanic seed took root inside of her, and for 9 months, she incubated a Jewish child inside of her womb.

ABSOLUTELY 100% TRUE !!

Courtney's number is (251) 303-3766

She lives on Westchester Avenue in shitty Mobile Alabama

If you don't believe me, you can call Adam Moseley at the Nissan dealership where he works 251-476-7800

Ask for Adam Moseley in the Service Department, and he'll tell you the entire story.

COURTNEY TUBBS GAVE BIRTH TO A KIKE

Attached: IMG_20181030_151029.jpg (529x450, 53.88K)

No one cares about this e-kikess. Why are you spamming it everywhere?

On that note, was bower jewish or even crypto? If not, was their anything that was off about the shooting? I don't remember reading anything like that, but maybe I missed something?

NO SELFIES

Derailing a slide thread, complete with reddit spacing. Man, you guys are just lost.

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x900, 85.34K)

lucky this poster posted a webm and not a jewtube tracking javascript embed, otherwise I would have had to call him a lazy nigger

Attached: Holocaust Survivor Tells Her Story-qU7VoydELEM.webm (640x360, 8.89M)

Your shift key is broken and you should update your buzzword list.

AGAIN, YOU STUPID HOMOSEXUAL:

Courtney Tubbs is the Anti-Semitic
wannabe 'reporter' at The Goldwater

She pretends like she's one of you

but she let a kike
shoot sperm up
into her cervix

and for 9 months, her big fat womb
created and incubated a half-kike baby

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Zig Forums

All this reddit spacing, I can't even.

Attached: 2.jpg (198x254, 9.89K)

GO BACK TO FACEBERG

you should go back to reddit where you belong

The rightysoy cries out in pain as he strikes you. Righties are nothing but hurt feelings and projection. Fact.