TRUMP DATED A BIRACIAL MODEL AND JARED KUSHNER IS JEWISH SO HE’S NOT RACIST, FOX NEWS HOST SAYS

"President Donald Trump previously dated a black woman and his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, is Jewish, which means the Republican is not a racist, Fox News anchor Jesse Watters said Tuesday.

Watters appeared on host Sean Hannity’s show Tuesday night and spoke about Democrats, like Barack Obama, posing in pictures with Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan. Farrakhan has been accused of anti-semitism, and Republican presidents don't take similar pictures with racists like David Duke, Watters exclaimed.

Fox News contributor Jessica Tarlov challenged Watters’ assertion by bring up Trump’s “both sides” argument following the violent, racially-charged melee in Charlottesville, Virginia last year.

Watters then brought up Trump's relationship with biracial model Kara Young, whom he dated before marrying Melania Trump."

newsweek.com/trump-black-kushner-jewish-fox-news-834752

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (377x500 13.48 KB, 48.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=8czJZrq21_I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Kara.jpg (355x400, 30.42K)

he grabbed dat monk and sheeeeeiiiittttttttttttt

All three in the pics look like different women.

All three in the pics look like miscegenated cum dumpsters.

Not all memes use words.

inception. yw

Not my type but I'd do her.

Anyone who thought he was racist to begin with was deluded. What's the point of posting this OP?

you're playing their game when you're on the defensive

Fox always tries to bring people back into the non-free speech box. A big factor in what got Trump elected was identifying political corretness as a problem, turning around and being a defensive cuck 2-3 years later is a bitch cuck move.

How many weeks has it been now since the previous one?

It should be obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together, but even if Trump was engaged in a huge stamina, winner takes all game of parallel, reverse, double draw, reverse, acute angle Zoroastrian backgammon; he wouldn't marry his daughter off to the tribe if he was racially aware. Ivana should have spanked Ivanka more.

i'll just add

Trump got elected because most people already saw through politically correct manipulation. He didn't appear to care what they thought of him, and the people that voted for him liked that. The second that you indicate that you care about whether Don Lemon or Rosie O'Donald thinks you're a racist you're open to being manipulated.

(((Fox))) is just as bad as the others

I love it, #PosingWithTacoBowl #PosingWithWailingWall #PosingWithNegress #PosingWithJewess
Trump 3d chess to deflect criticism, only shills paint this as treachery.

In other news OP sucked some dick in the past, tries to say it was with a bro so it wasn't gay.

Fuck off reddit.

And? He's banged a lot of women. Why do I care about what he stuck his dick in? You kikes are the only ones still harping about the moral standards you set in the first place.

While I hate Trumpstein, Israels greatest and most influential Prime Minister - I am okay with this because I want to see Liberal pundits be forced to call someone who has had sexual relations with non-whites racist. One it will endeat more people to us, and effectively remove one benefit of interracial dating for soyboys. (We actually have to be more worried about White Men miscengeniating.) Since now they can't point to their nigger lover as a anti racism badge; and two calling someone who literally fucks Niggers a Nigger hater further diludes the pretty much already meaningless concept of Racism - to a point where even Normies I forced to scratch their head and ask, "How can a White man who was in love with a Black woman, hate her because she is black?" They really are untangling their own bullshit in real time it's incredible.

Attached: 342534345.png (600x846, 581.87K)

That one got some really good white admixture.

Trump is clearly an anti-White racist, as evidenced by his support for jewry.

Who gives a fuck

Disdain.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 3.92M)

Halloween Oreo (hol-o-ween or-e-oh): when orange man get sandwiched by two negresses.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95.99K)

#SoStrong

I banged some asian hookers therefore I am not rayciss

She cute!

If only

The thing that you make this thread every week is truly disturbing, OP.

IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A WHITE MALE To colonize asian and black females. Share the magic of the aryan with these poor women. Make the world a better place. CUM HOME WHITE MAN

IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A WHITE MALE To colonize asian and black females. Share the magic of the aryan with these poor women. Make the world a better place. CUM HOME WHITE MAN

up

go up

This is fantastic.
The fact that he dated an obvious MtF tranny would've been A-ok, if only he hadn't been "biracial".
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NU-POL

And yes. THAT IS A FUCKING MAN.

Lovely adam's apple on this "babe".
b…but some women have , i…it's pure coincidence that this one just happens to have EVERY FUCKING MALE TRAIT IN THE ANATOMY BOOK
hooktube.com/watch?v=8czJZrq21_I

Just goes to show me how much of a Zionist Cuck Trump actually is.

fucking cute

WATER IS WET
Verified for what, the 6.13×10^3 time?