It's not exactly a secret that those who define themselves by "the white race" and crusading against the "pozzed media"...

It's not exactly a secret that those who define themselves by "the white race" and crusading against the "pozzed media" are prone to neuroses, depression, and self-destructive misanthropy. Just take a look at yourselves: a freakish array of browbeaten, lowlife toxic failures that seem far from happy and content with their lives, harassing actors and actress off of social media and celebrating the firing of a man for making until-now irrelevant jokes any edgy ten year old boy would've thought of.

Just imagine not only clinging to ideologies that the world around you evolved beyond and escaped, but also using them as a thinly-veiled barrier from actually having to acknowledge the sheer extent of their obsolesce in said world. Like, what's even the point of living by then? Are you even human?

This brings us to yet another point: the narrow and shallow definition of "life" held amongst this board. Liberalism limits one's self-restraint and asks that one make compromises with one's pride for the good and health of the world surronding them. Modern-day traditionalists such as yourselves seem unwilling to comprehend that simply reproducing and isolating your people from another people are not paths to long-term happiness; any kind of personal decision to whether or not one wants to be married or have children or the slightest hint of empathy towards another race must in their eyes necessarily be the result of DA JOOS and should be torn down at once.

To believe in globalism is to believe in a world that matters: A world where truth, science, and longevity reign over shallow belief, inane superstition, and self-serving obsolence. Of course, I'll probably get spammed with tripe such as "U SUK FAGET" and "EATT SHET KYKE" so I'll stop here and leave you all to throw whatever ingenious insults you have in store for me.

Have fun making those white babies. /s

Attached: tripe.png (1016x160, 12.01K)

u r a faget

When people say whites they are referring to jews and British. Everyone else has shitskin dna. The inbreeders are the only ones with pure white dna.

Whelp looks like he got us. Time to go home everybody.

Attached: Scarecrow-2016_cover-600x800.jpg (600x800, 110.1K)

Jesus what kind of a fag would type out all that shit that nobody will read, fucking narcissistic cunt.
Kill yourself.

will you just fuck off with your "jews are white shit"
nobody agrees with you because you are wrong and also an annoying cunt

What a truly enlightening post.

Kill yourself.

Did you really need to make a new thread for this, faggot?

Uh oh, I wouldn't want to be a obsolent! I guess I will love kikes now!

You post this in every thread, so you're either a bot or a paid shill. No one in their right mind does it for free :^)

bwahahaha
you need to take a moment there, OP.
White nationalism IS the reign of Truth, Science and Longevity, or do you think that western civilisation just accidentally sought the first, dominated the second and created the third?

fucking idiot. Enjoy the dilution of all three by hordes of fast breeding savages.

Go read that at your local mosque with a megaphone but replace white with muslim.

Actually, the truth of the matter is that said reign was more of a flawed prototype of those three more than anything. But I'll let you happily stick to your delusions.

Word salad.

Attached: Laughing_Marx.jpg (480x563, 141.2K)

fucking redit titles now?
fuck off with this shit
mods please delete this pile of garbage

It's a troll thread. This is internet pre 2010 tier trolling. Look at OPs replies.

OP, I r8 3/10 because I replied.

Attached: 1523309826912.jpg (750x749, 119.82K)

KEK

Attached: activist_raped_by_migrant_&_told_to_stay_silent.png (620x613 1.84 MB, 75.59K)

why are lefty memes always so shit?

Being redpilled is suffering but it'll be worth it when the DotR comes.

Codemonkey personally supports this thread.

You're gay OP, please die

The same reason you bump slide threads and your shift key is broken.

I wish I could easily get a rifle in an intermediate cartridge, fed from a detachable magazine, and capable of single and burst/fully automatic fire, but I'm not a machinist and they're damn near impossible to get on the civilian market without a colonoscopy from the ATF which is unconstitutional

Attached: 7ad055f1d77c31fc8164c64e88d27045291cc7a72cfe525f4df5f99322835fa7.png (500x348, 83.93K)

Who let the kike in?

Attached: 628.jpg (600x450, 188K)

Either you've been endlessly busy, or there is more than one of you.

Attached: 2.jpg (975x600, 64.97K)

I dunno if I can handle all that projection

It doesn’t fucking matter. It won’t be deleted. They will keep being made, every single day.

I dont know which is worse.

Attached: 1.jpg (500x364, 38.93K)

Obsolence isnt a word kike.

Lol oh wow.

he also confuses the word scuttled with shuttled

just not very smart or good at what they do

It was a rainy Sunday and I went looking for cheese, but found a savory meal. Frankly, I was hoping to kill off a few brain cells in the mindless fun of watching a movie about a killer tire. Expecting something along the lines of Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, I wanted to drown myself in delicious B-movie goodness. This coming from the man that cannot change the channel when my remote calls up images of Joan Collins being eaten by giant ants in Empire of the Ants.

Yet soon I realized that this film was so much more than horror spoof or a silly gimmick film. The movie opens with a desert road randomly strewn with simple wooden parsonage chairs facing in all directions. Next a car appears and begins deliberately swerving into the chairs, breaking each one of them, until it comes to a halt. At that point, a sheriff emerges (from out of the trunk?!) and knocks on the driver door where he is handed a full glass of water. The sheriff breaks the fourth wall and begins addressing the audience by speaking of the "no reason" principle of famous movies like E.T., Love Story and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. This narration immediately reminded me of the criminologist from Rocky Horror Picture Show, and I suddenly did not know what to expect from this movie.

I honestly think the less said about this film the better. Suffice it to say that Rubber is one part B-movie schlock, one part David Lynch, and one part Hitchcock. (Did I just actually go there?) On my first watching of the movie, I appreciated its style. The camera angles, the homage to Psycho, the riveting and unnerving sound track were somehow quite effective in producing suspense. Quite remarkable when the serial tire is a generic tire! Juxtaposed against this atmospheric cinematography was a very healthy dose of absurdity and dark humor. This makes for an extremely interesting viewing experience, where the audience switches abruptly from anticipation to laughter to abject confusion.

The sheriff tells us that there is "no reason" for this film. What a deceit! Because there is a reason for virtually everything – from the opening scene of the destruction of chairs, to the irony of a Nascar race, to the well placed remake of the song "Just Don't Want to be Lonely" to (yes!) the turkey. Irony abounds even as our in character heroine proclaims that she cannot read the lines of dialog because they are garbage.

The second time I watched this movie, I focused on its true theme. I realized with delight that the movie is about movies and their audiences. Pay very close attention to every scene with the bystanders on the road and you will realize that the killer tire story is not the actual plot at all. Also, on second viewing, you can revel in the brilliant personification of the killer tire (Robert). A tire that learns, sleeps, recreates, dreams, and even has flashbacks to his previous inanimate incarnation on an actual car. Observe the film structure and use of the reflecting glass and incineration scene as key catalysts. You will be amazed at all you missed when first watching this movie.

Astonishingly, this became my favorite movie of 2011 so far. Lovers of film should not miss this.

wow, delusional and too stupid to see a sage

{Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.

But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only

be broken by love's first kiss.

She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing

dragon.

Many brave knigts had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison,

but non prevailed.

She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest

tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

{Laughing}

Like that's ever gonna happen.

{Paper Rusting, Toilet Flushes}

What a load of -

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me

I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed

She was lookin' kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb

In the shape of an "L" on her forehead

The years start comin' and they don't stop comin'

Fed to the rules and hit the ground runnin'

Didn't make sense not to live for fun

Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb