Mattis, when asked if troop deployment to border is a stunt: 'We don't do stunts'

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis emphatically denied a reporter's suggestion Wednesday that the deployment of thousands of active-duty troops to the U.S.-Mexico border is part of a political stunt ahead of next week's midterm elections.

"We don't do stunts in this department. Thank you," Mattis told a reporter who posed the question after a Pentagon meeting with Mattis' South Korean counterpart. The defense secretary added the deployment was to provide "practical support" to the Department of Homeland Security and was based on a request from U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

The deployment is in response to the approach of a caravan containing an estimated 4,000 Central American migrants. The Pentagon said late Wednesday that it had identified 7,000 who will be participating in the mission at the border. Approximately 2,000 National Guard members previously have been dispatched to the frontier over the past six months.

he White House repeatedly has warned members of the caravan that they will not be allowed into the United States. In an interview with Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle" Monday night, President Trump vowed that the migrants "are not coming in" and said the administration would build "tent cities" to house asylum-seekers.

"We're going to have tents, they're going to be very nice and they're going to wait and if they don't get asylum, they get out," the president said.

On Wednesday, Trump told reporters at the White House that "anywhere between 10 and 15,000 military personnel" could be sent to the border, "on top of Border Patrol, ICE and everybody else at the border."

Federal law prohibits the military from acting as a domestic police force, which means the troops going to the border cannot detain immigrants, seize drugs from smugglers or have any direct involvement in stopping the caravan. Instead, their role largely will mirror that of the existing National Guard troops, including providing helicopter support for border missions, installing concrete barriers and repairing and maintaining vehicles.
The new troops are set to include military police, combat engineers and helicopter companies equipped with advanced technology to help detect people at night.

archive.is/TMsWe

Attached: Patricio-Medina-Waco-child-sexual-assault-10.10.181.jpg (690x388, 27.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TMsWe
justice.gov/jm/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK YOURSELF SLIDING FAGGOT

Jew begone

Attached: Republic_of_Korea_(ROK)_Military_Police_(MP).jpg (366x599, 59.38K)

Isnt a massive group of people crossing like this considered an invasion? Wouldnt we be able to fire on anyone who crosses our boarder without permission?

newfag get it together

As if

Not sure about the tent cities.

Also getting pre-invasion of France ww2 vibes, only dirty beaners are the Germans and Texans are the French. What lesson can be extrapolated from this previous similar situation? If the French didn't become lame and complacent and trusting in their wall, they could have maybe stopped the Germans from invading.

You can't and won't blend inand fix your spacebar

That's why the military is going down there.If no military was sent, men would rise up to stop the invasion.

Gonna bump again because people screaming slide threads are just shitposting like niggers. If you dont like it, just hide and report the thread. This is still a proper thread on this board. Fuck off.

also

As if bot, learn a new trick.

Infact, they're trying to prevent another Ranch style show down. it would look damning if the cops stood between Americans and the invaders,and then do mass arrests afterwards like they did on the Miltia.

Just imagine the outrage if Sessions sicked his goons on the Miltias

Wouldnt they technically be in trouble for murder though? I mean there would have to be some kind of massive court case in order to be proven innocent for killing people coming over the boarder. I know this is a special circumstance but I dont think (in texas anyways) you have any legal recourse to shoot someone unless its to protect your personal property or your life is in immediate danger.

Which is why that's exactly what we want to happen. It would be the ultimate tipping point in the struggle to push the overton window.

Good point. It's possible.

Your English is terrible and your parents are ashamed of you.

Attached: 6 (2).png (471x467, 265.73K)

BEANERS GET READY TO BE A PINK MIST KEK

Attached: as if.png (704x495, 276.97K)

It's all optics. It would put the heat on sessions ass if went after the Militas for murder the way he did with the Unite the Right rally over the roadkill fatty.
It would mean America is there to protect the invasion.

lol cianiggers btfo

ahhhh so you're a mod then

Bump

WHAT INSANELY HIGH QUALITY THREAD IS BEING SLID? POINT IT OUT. SHOW ME. YOU ARE THE SLIDER, COCK RIDER.

ALSO CHECK MY DUBS, NUBS

By checking your own you negate them newfaggot

wasted trips
Oh darling, you were just pretending to filter me

kampfy I love you brother, how you been lately.

Sieg Fucking Heil

Still traffic light posting eh?

kill yourself spic

I'll take the W and depart now

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis emphatically denied a reporter's suggestion Wednesday that the deployment of thousands of active-duty troops to the U.S.-Mexico border is part of a political stunt ahead of next week's midterm elections.

"We don't do stunts in this department. Thank you," Mattis told a reporter who posed the question after a Pentagon meeting with Mattis' South Korean counterpart. The defense secretary added the deployment was to provide "practical support" to the Department of Homeland Security and was based on a request from U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

The deployment is in response to the approach of a caravan containing an estimated 4,000 Central American migrants. The Pentagon said late Wednesday that it had identified 7,000 who will be participating in the mission at the border. Approximately 2,000 National Guard members previously have been dispatched to the frontier over the past six months.

he White House repeatedly has warned members of the caravan that they will not be allowed into the United States. In an interview with Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle" Monday night, President Trump vowed that the migrants "are not coming in" and said the administration would build "tent cities" to house asylum-seekers.

"We're going to have tents, they're going to be very nice and they're going to wait and if they don't get asylum, they get out," the president said.

On Wednesday, Trump told reporters at the White House that "anywhere between 10 and 15,000 military personnel" could be sent to the border, "on top of Border Patrol, ICE and everybody else at the border."

Federal law prohibits the military from acting as a domestic police force, which means the troops going to the border cannot detain immigrants, seize drugs from smugglers or have any direct involvement in stopping the caravan. Instead, their role largely will mirror that of the existing National Guard troops, including providing helicopter support for border missions, installing concrete barriers and repairing and maintaining vehicles.

The new troops are set to include military police, combat engineers and helicopter companies equipped with advanced technology to help detect people at night.

archive.is/TMsWe

Lol

wasted dubs

Attached: 2.jpg (720x540, 54.08K)

Changing and combining tactics doesn't work if you never update the playbook.

*looks around*

o_O

O_o

Wth is going on in this thread..???

You can only fire on an invading army when they're pregnant Palestinian women and children. The US military is an exclusive force to protect Israel's borders, not US borders

You are an AI.
We are fighting the AI borg now.

Does this thread trigger you?

What all important thread is being slid? Point it out. send it over to me, I'll check it out and go bump it. But until you point something out, you are just being obnoxious for no reason. Get that through your AI script.

archive.is/TMsWe

Always remember to report as well as filter shill. There's an obvious raid going on. Several threads with the same exact spam and d&c.

Heiled, get the Raid.

Attached: 244kjj1755.jpg (1280x720, 29.94K)

WHY U RACIS Zig Forums I UPSET FUCK YOU

Pussy
Cuck
Beaners will be turned into a fine pink spray and I'll have a coke

Checked
How thick exactly IS our border? Can a tent be constructed on an inch type scale? Hahahahahaha
Fuck mexishithole and all brown filth
God damn I love being white

I am racist , yes.
It's ok to be racist
I'm ok with this

See pic related.

Tent cities are objectively a bad idea. Don't let them in at all.

Why is this number constantly changing?
First it was 2000, then 7000, then 14000, which is it? Why isn't there a steady number?

Attached: this gives you away.png (126x34, 1.68K)

It's probably 30,000 with the way our representatives have been lying about the number of illegals in our country.

Reminder that anyone cheerleading Mattis is uninformed or a zionist. A few minutes of research on his statements as def. sec. is all you need to confirm it.

Here's the latest one:
>Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad will ultimately have to be “managed out of power” because he lost credibility, US Secretary of Defense James Mattis said during a discussion at the US (((Institute of Peace))) in Washington, DC.

Attached: 2018-10-31_-_US_Sec._of_Defense_says_Assad_will_eventually_be_pushed_out_of_power.png (732x1370, 819.69K)

Add a zero and you're getting close to the number
Regardless an A10 pulling some awesome fugue eights could solve this ( ( (problem ) ) ) in about three seconds

That would be figure not fugue
Damn you Adolf Coors!!!

That France rightfully belongs to the Germans. The only reason it currently doesn't is because the rest of the world made them give it back to the jews FOUR TIMES.

You can't stop the inevitable.

Yeah but Mattis is a fucking cuck for Zion so who cares what he says?

The law is the law and no amount of posturing and rhetoric is going to make anyone with any sense think the US military is going to toss that shit to the wind over this event.

I trust this dusty old nigger about as far as I can throw Maxine Waters.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (898x628 45.47 KB, 947.23K)

REMINDER THIS ONLY APPLIES TO THE ARMY AND NAVY
marines, air force, and national guard can act as a domestic police force
why do you think they send national guard troops in when police can't control the niggers

Anyone not mentioning that there is an ongoing battle within jewry between the Zionists and the Left Liberal diaspora kikes is a shill

Pick one.

So we go from "must be removed" to "managed out of power" but there's no progress.
Am I getting that right?
Sage for offtopic slide.

The US Navy, and the US Department of the Navy are different.

The Marines are most certainly a part of the US Department of the Navy.

both Zio-kikes and Lefty Liberal diaspora dual-kikes want the same result; to let those fighting forces in under the old Trojan Horse-model. Simultaneously, they're weaponizing non-Whites against Whites, while they prepare their new homes when they escape the West because of muh Antisemitism. Like pottery

There is an ongoing battle within jewry between Zionists and Marxists, who differ only in their intended path to reach the same shared goal.
None of the above changes the fact that Mattis is a Big War$ ziodrone.

The law is the LAW

justice.gov/jm/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses

Harboring – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii) makes it an offense for any person who – knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation.Encouraging/Inducing – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) makes it an offense for any person who – encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(v) expressly makes it an offense to engage in a conspiracy to commit or aid or abet the commission of the foregoing offenses.Knowledge – Prosecutions for alien smuggling, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(A)(i) require proof that defendant knew that the person brought to the United States was an alien. With regard to the other violations in 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a), proof of knowledge or reckless disregard of alienage is sufficient.Penalties – The basic statutory maximum penalty for violating 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(i) and (v)(I) (alien smuggling and conspiracy) is a fine under title 18, imprisonment for not more than 10 years, or both. With regard to violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(ii)-(iv) and (v)(ii), domestic transportation, harboring, encouraging/inducing, or aiding/abetting, the basic statutory maximum term of imprisonment is 5 years, unless the offense was committed for commercial advantage or private financial gain, in which case the maximum term of imprisonment is 10 years. In addition, significant enhanced penalties are provided for in violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1) involving serious bodily injury or placing life in jeopardy. Moreover, if the violation results in the death of any person, the defendant may be punished by death or by imprisonment for any term of years. The basic penalty for a violation of subsection 1324(a)(2) is a fine under title 18, imprisonment for not more than one year, or both, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2)(A). Enhanced penalties are provided for violations involving bringing in criminal aliens, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2)(B)(i), offenses done for commercial advantage or private financial gain, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2)(B)(ii), and violations where the alien is not presented to an immigration officer immediately upon arrival, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2)(B)(iii). A mandatory minimum three year term of imprisonment applies to first or second violations of § 1324(a)(2)(B)(i) or (B)(ii). Further enhanced punishment is provided for third or subsequent offenses.

How thick is the physical border ?
An inch? A foot? A km?
Can these internment tents exist on the physical border?
Either way once they're all grouped up it should be a relatively easy task to end the bean burrito infestation

Harboring – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii) makes it an offense for any person who – knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation.

Encouraging/Inducing – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) makes it an offense for any person who – encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.

Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(v) expressly makes it an offense to engage in a conspiracy to commit or aid or abet the commission of the foregoing offenses.

Bringing Aliens to the United States – Subsection 1324(a)(2) makes it an offense for any person who – knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has not received prior authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, to bring to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever, such alien, regardless of any official action which may later be taken with respect to such

Penalties – The basic statutory maximum penalty for violating 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(i) and (v)(I) (alien smuggling and conspiracy) is a fine under title 18, imprisonment for not more than 10 years, or both. With regard to violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(ii)-(iv) and (v)(ii), domestic transportation, harboring, encouraging/inducing, or aiding/abetting, the basic statutory maximum term of imprisonment is 5 years, unless the offense was committed for commercial advantage or private financial gain, in which case the maximum term of imprisonment is 10 years. In addition, significant enhanced penalties are provided for in violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1) involving serious bodily injury or placing life in jeopardy. Moreover, if the violation results in the death of any person, the defendant may be punished by death or by imprisonment for any term of years. The basic penalty for a violation of subsection 1324(a)(2) is a fine under title 18, imprisonment for not more than one year, or both, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2)(A). Enhanced penalties are provided for violations involving bringing in criminal aliens, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2)(B)(i), offenses done for commercial advantage or private financial gain, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2)(B)(ii), and violations where the alien is not presented to an immigration officer immediately upon arrival, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2)(B)(iii). A mandatory minimum three year term of imprisonment applies to first or second violations of § 1324(a)(2)(B)(i) or (B)(ii). Further enhanced punishment is provided for third or subsequent offenses.

So you're saying I am obligated to report this invading scum? Ok
First test is if you don't speak English (Gods language) then you're default invader illegal

What? You don't want a literal den of crime on your border like the French have in Calais? Although to be fair I prefer spics to muds but I also prefer empty space to both .

This.

FUCK OFF BACK TO WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM NIGGER
I'm getting sick of seeing you go full 4cuck and spamming retarded shit in every single thread.
Reporting the same retard repetitively is nauseating.

Yeah my fucking elbow room is being en-roached upon

I'm sorry. I failed the turing test

Decent id for an ai at least
Beep beep beep beep beep beep

Ask, and ye shall receive.

Sup kampfy! Been okay lately?

Attached: niiice.png (1194x1437 31.99 KB, 882.6K)

WHAT IS THE EXACT COUNT OF INVADERS?

Attached: what i need to know.png (2102x1202, 1.06M)

Checked more dub dubs
One invader is two too many friend

Question is, you gonna kiss them or kill them?

Attached: 5dWlhw6[1].gif (500x300, 987.04K)

Checked even more fun dub dubs
Kek is here right this exact second
Slaughter all invaders and sleep good

KEK is here tonight

Attached: IMG_3880.PNG (449x117, 13K)

Attached: Breathe Deep.jpg (599x398, 37.97K)

I am beginning to believe.

Dear Kek, I meant to write you sooner but I just been busy
You said your girlfriend's pregnant now, how far along is she?
Look, I'm really flattered you would call your daughter that
And here's an autograph for your brother I wrote it on the Starter cap
I'm sorry I didn't see you at the show, I must of missed you
Don't think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you
But what's this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists too?
I say that shit just clownin' dog, come on, how fucked up is you?

You got some issues Kek, I think you need some counseling
To help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some
And what's this shit about us meant to be together?
That type of shit will make me not want us to meet each other
I really think you and your girlfriend need each other
Or maybe you just need to treat her better
I hope you get to read this letter, I just hope it reaches you in time
Before you hurt yourself, I think that you'll be doin' just fine
If you relax a little, I'm glad I inspire you but Kek
Why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan
I just don't want you to do some crazy shit
I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick
Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge
And had his girlfriend in the trunk, and she was pregnant with his kid
And in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to
Come to think about, his name was, it was you
Damn!

Attached: de wey.png (720x720, 751.02K)

-CLICK-CLICK-CLICK-CLICK-CLICK-CLICK-

Has he given up on us? tfw you're not tired of winning, but now it seems like you're losing ground

SHILL. LITERALLY TRUMP'S #1 ACCOMPLISHMENT.

GAS
AGA
SAG

Orange Jew will always be orange and Jew
Don't forget he is merely a stopgap measure. You are the Hitler you've been waiting for and so am I

I heard his voice in this post in my head from the word "Dear"
Best post I've seen in a long time.

Attached: 1cd56d1507ae427c5f8ac838fdf5d573c42af8b6acf3f59115f5fad8be66143a.jpg (316x286, 18.53K)

Attached: Kek Will Show U De Wey.jpg (865x1196, 215.99K)

Fucking checked

Who is RBG phonefaggit?

Attached: 6-3 Soon.jpg (880x593, 85.61K)

When?

Tonight
The surprise looms

It's a stunt

Pls.
I sacrifice this webm from my hard drive for it to be so

Attached: supergranturismo.webm (640x360, 3.86M)

Re-roll

Nope
Tomorrow night then
Fucking off now
Love you dudes no homo

That's not kampfy. That's polvol2, the ex-moderator. He's basically nu-kampfy, ironic that his main deflection was to use kampfy as a strawman.

The article tries to insist that the military is acting as a police force, but it isn't.

All you need to know is Mattis is claiming that all of what's he doing is not a Stunt.

Attached: pals.webm (1080x792, 14.61M)