Yazidi Sex Slave Flees ISIS.. in Germany

Teenager sold into sex slavery by Islamic State escaped to Germany, only to come face-to-face with her captor in the street. She has since left Germany and returned to a Yazidi refugee camp in Kurdistan.

archive.is/A5tTg

Old news, shit thread, Germany cucked.

As expected, the German police have not done shit.

Attached: 'I_met_my_IS_captor_on_a_German_street'_-_BBC_News_-_2018-11-01_05.58.04.png (690x1741, 370.43K)

This shit only happens on conquered land. Welcome to the beginning of the future.

Hello ahmed

The entire point of flooding the country with the worst of the worst African and Arab filth is to destabilize society and allow for an easier takeover once the project United States of Europe gets rolling.

Actual refugees have to escape Europe because the Leftist idiots have indiscriminately brought in muds just for being mud. Europe is more radical than the Middle East.

it's a nigger that can barely speak.
SHE - SOR SAMEONE, WHO, CALL-T OUT. HER, NAME
I DEN - TI - FY
SHE - AS GONE - BACK, TO LIV - WIV, DA, WEST, OV HER - - - FAM - MI - WEE
I remember a time when every presenter and newsreader/reporter had a flawless level of spoken English.

Even as far back as the 60s, it was common knowledge that Germany was a haven for the worst of the worst inbred hardcore turkish Muslims. Actual Turks made fun of the whole thing because back then, when Kemalism was still alive, those people wouldn't be allowed to pull half the shit they do in Germany in their actual home country.

no rapefugees from anywhere should be in Europe.
There are no European countries bordering any of africa or arabia.
Turkey is the gate, and hasn't been European since the jihadists stole Constantinople.

Just compare the average West Turk with the average 5'6" inbreed mountain Turk who fucks goats and has more bodyhair than an ape.
Then look at the average imported Turk in Germany.

Let's hope so.

Attached: How to Bring down the house.png (2531x1000, 1.61M)

A Turk is a Turk, the only difference is the amount of Greek admixture.

JUST
Part n' parcel.

eat shit and die dumbfuck

Checked.

Germany trying it's hardest to become meme country number one on this planet. Sweden better take this competition more serious like Germany.

Same is true for Maghrebi in France.
It's guys that would get beaten up by the cops if they tried a quarter of the shit they pull.
Hell most of the mudslime actual "political refugees" (with the status) are there because they would be jailed or even executed IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES for being Muslim extremists.
And it has ALWAYS be like that.
Khomenei in the time of the Shah in Iran was cozily in France.
Look it up, EU countries have always offered asylum to the worst of the worst when it come to Muslims.

Read "A Mosque In Munich." They were put there by the CIA to be a staybehind network.

To do what exactly? Rise up against another Hitler? Are alphabetsoup groups really this retarded?

I no longer understand how whites can be so cucked that they would let their thousand-year-old enemies live among them.

Why you're here? Why the fuck we have Turks here? For what fucking reason they're coming here? Some user plz explain

In 20-40 years white girls would be main export good of EU Caliphate. But least this gril escaped between timelines.

Low effort, old shit, slide thread.

Anyone got her nudes?