Beaner hate thread

Fuck these savage subhumans. They/they have

>Invaded the United Stated for decades.

Come and hate on them ITT

Attached: 5F9FC3A4-9E20-43E2-BFD2-B4221BA0D98A.jpeg (750x447 329.17 KB, 171.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/12405123.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does beaner even mean?

They deserve the hatred of every red blooded white American. Have a bump

I would feel you to fuck off and lurk for two more years but since I’m in a good mood today and I’m guessing you’re not American I’ll tell you

Beaner is just a racial slur against a Mexican.

I've a couple beaner jokes;

1. What do you get when you cross gold crazed half arab pirates with drug crazed cannibalistic chugs hallucinating on mescaline while they commit human sacrifice to a cruel sun god?

Mexicans.

2. How do you make a Mexican patriot scream?

Send him back to Mexico.

Get out of here, beaner.

What do you call a Mexican dwarf whore?

Consuelo…(cunt's way low)

What do you get when you cross an octopus with a Mexican?

I don't know, but it sure as hell can pick some lettuce.

Why do spics drive lowriders?

So they can cruise and pick lettuce at the same time.

What do you call a compulsive liar?
Someone who spreads more bullshit than a Mexican farmer.

why do mexicans like hydraulics on their cars?
to pick the high berries

How do you keep Beaners from stealing?
Put everything on the top shelf.

Chilean here. I rarely ever interact with Central Americans because Chile is so far. How shitty are these Aztec people?

I actually think spics are worse than goddamned niggers. Niggers (to me at least) are more amusing and less evil than spics. Africans are too stupid to know right from wrong, and only get violent when they are scared. Spics know EXACTLY what they are doing. They are just clever enough to be crafty and manipulative, but too stupid to organize with other people efficiently or learn any skill that can be applied to work.

From my experience working with them, they are incredibly lazy, selfish, ugly, scummy, thuggish goblins.

This one greasy, short, fat little taco monkey boy where I used to work would do literally everything he could to get out of doing work. He would lie constantly to everyone except another beaner that worked there.

Attached: 1497249997412.png (512x486, 212.11K)

I would also like to mention that blacks are generally too stupid to organize or understand the abstract bullshit that the jews preach at them, but spics are just smart enough to go along very willingly with their Jewish masters.

For some perspective folks, the Spanish who settled South/Central America were basically Crypto-Muslim Moors right? Mixed with Aztecs who were basically Beringians (like the so-called "Native Americans", more accurately termed "Injuns" resembling "Ingians" closer than "Indians") who stole the land from the rightful first settlers, the Solutreans, who had to flee back to Europe after being outnumbered by a flood of immigrants who stole their spears.

So they're double-niggers.

/thread

Attached: 5 (2).png (894x894, 529.84K)

Bumping for this oven worthy spic

Why do Mexicans have tamales for Christmas?
so they can have something to unwrap

Attached: 0619457de0f0d5930aeff87653dad33c7f7068d1e49033a091ea7ec03e881587.png (512x512, 182.91K)

I bet these beaners like Jews.

Attached: 1282211449869.jpg (500x368, 47.66K)

Attached: mexican.jpg (407x405, 108.51K)

Attached: 1282198630706.gif (321x248, 2M)

Attached: 1281312177210.gif (368x265, 1.56M)

Attached: 1281861226599.gif (300x168, 1.27M)

JUDEN RAUS!

Attached: 9E763C88-AA0F-442A-8007-D1B698FAC209.jpeg (750x547, 272.08K)

Colombians are based. I like them.

4chan tier thread

respect all forms of ethno-nationalism

Hey beaners, you know we hate you right? You may hate niggers and that’s cool and all, but you’re just as bad as them and you will hang with them on the DOTR.

Attached: 7CC6EA69-0148-4C7F-A30C-9BAD43708F7D.jpeg (750x599, 356.87K)

I thought Mexican liked ford trucks?

not a beaner, but seriously do you ethno nat larps really think you can achieve your goals without allies? laughable. hitler has non white allies, the aryan brotherhood clicked up with the southside mexicans, etc. get real dumabass.

f150 is the beaner car of choice.

nah fuck that, non-whites can get fucked

then why are you on this board then?

Clouding your D&C bullshit in a joke doesn't work, Chaim.

Some were Jews and Moslems fleeing the Inquisition, yeah, but not all.

daily reminder that hitler respected sovereignty of other ethno-nationalist countries

Attached: 1527015379710.png (654x767, 276.73K)

Attached: leftcantmeme17103818_1343359352389546_6484322128888008171_n.jpg (470x359, 27.22K)

Whites brought civilization and laws to a wasteland inhabited by indian drug-addicts, cannibals, rapists and bonfire dancers
Wow. How evil can whites be? They need to go extinct for all their horrible crimes

Attached: 1539547651761.png (290x350, 99.67K)

No they're not, they are human garbage
I know it because i live there, the worst thing that can ever happen to you is being a white person born in the third world among mongrels and niggers

History is written by the winners, and the current "winners" want to keep their place. They're only defending their throne; they haven't lost yet.

Wow that last meme makes it sound super similar to what our leaders are doing to us now

At least they speak a European language and are Christian.

Get these Mudslimes out of Germany.

Tú eres hombre moreno y posiblemente un judío. Somos blanco del arios, abandonas este lugar. Tú no ser de a este la raza o este bordo de Taiwaneses de tejedoras cesta.

They're still not white. They're worse than muslims because they breed with whites. Muslims usually marry other muslims, so it is less worrying.

Cry harder spic-sama

Attached: 7C2B6ADD-29A1-40FC-B525-A61EA19B4FC9.jpeg (480x300, 36.05K)

Masonic dubs of truth

Nice try, Shlomo. Reported for D&C Jewry.

(check)
The rest is true, but sanitation? Come on. Sanitation is the ONE thing the Mexica/Aztecs did well, much more advanced and cleanl than anything in Europe at that time. To be honest, even today Europe is not an especially cleanliness-oriented region (looking at you, France and Italy).

Why do you love spics imkikey?

A law should be passed that only white spaniards are allowed north of the border. The rest are gassed.

Hope everyone here helps to secure the border against the caravans (lawfully and peacefully).

user please

They should be left there as punishment for the sin of creating mexicans to begin with.

Yes, yes, and we all know that Mozart was a black Marxist female, and that Black Africans built the pyramids as well.

The Aryan brother hood is a honeypot full of degenerate/criminal skinheads. What did you expect?

Like clockwork.

Attached: 1.jpg (736x414, 36.51K)

Weebs need to be gassed.

hear hear!

it's a well known fact that Mexicans stilll wipe with their hands in some places

Attached: snakegrin.jpg (194x185, 7.68K)

I'll spoonfeed you, it's because Mexican spics I specify that because I know a naturalized white Mexican here (blue eyes, gray/blonde hair, and Spanish surname) like refried beans.

←-perpetually broken shift key
Shit dudes, do they even brief you before providing directions??

Attached: 1.png (333x333, 149.99K)

Just be glad they recognize their partial European ancestory, and are proud of it. I would rather have a cute spic gf, then a leftist feminist brainwashed white.

kek

This is also an underrated joke

Being a shitskin and understanding how white genocide is being established around all the world is a great motivator to never marry and reproduce, gotta admit that

Genotype>phenotype.

Mexicans take a shit, don't wash their hands, and then handle your food

But, we didn't steal any land from mexico, we paid for it.

I will say euros smell bad compared to what I'm used to but beaners throw shitty toilet paper in the trash, will throw used diapers in parking lots, shut and post all over public restrooms, carve their gang bullshit into mirrors, bathroom stalls, etc. Their neighborhoods deteriorate until they look like Mexico or worse.

Shit and piss*

they don't handle my food. I don't eat in restaurants. I prepare my own food in my own kitchen…

who do you think wipes their burrito shits before packing your free range grass fed beef?

About as shitty as you Incan people.

this is actually a safe way to avoid a lot of problems, but Mexicans who work in butcher's in grocery stores do the same thing, if that's where you get meat (or if you buy meat that was packaged at the store). Corporate prepackaged meat may or may not be safer.

The Aztec Triple Aliance was an exception to the norm, most spics we see today are not descended from the Aztecs, Maya or even Tlaxcaltec, but from minor, insignificant tribes the Aztecs used as fodder for sacrifice.
What is left of the Aztec (The Mexica ethnicity, to be specific) or Tlaxcaltec are now Castizos who are better off than your average souless indio.

Attached: 1381705679216.png (614x694, 31.09K)

Mexican patriots on the US are making possible la reconquista.

They are extending the territory of their ethnostate dumbass.

pinche frijoles

Attached: whyidonthatelatinos.png (1154x606, 212.83K)

Aztecs != Mexicans, you reading-impaired yokels.

In fact, implying that Mexicans are identical and heirs to the Aztecs is a typical La Raza (i.e. beaner kangs) talking point.

Attached: beans.mp4 (360x640, 15.71M)

I don't hate anyone.
I just want the Mexicans and Central Americans to say on their side of the border…
I want the Mexicans on OUR side of the boarder deported.
I want the La Raza traitors on our side of the border hung for high treason.
Simple. No hate. Just follow the existing law.

Use something like the biological norm. of in-group preference or something as the basis for your beliefs.

reddit tier thread tbh
someone post cartel torture webms

Brutal, what warranted the beat-down other than beaners being beaners?

Yo soy el Chad Mexicano hombre y tengo una verga sumamente grande y duro para tu esposa y hija.

Solution - buy beef from White owned farms that only family or other Whites work. They still exist. If one is far from where you live, get a deep freezer and stock up.

Je ne pas parlez taco

8ch.net/pol/res/12405123.html
WHY WAS THIS THREAD ANCHORED

he said he's the el chad mexicano guy and he has an extremely big and hard cock for your wife and daughter. basically BR chat in taco