RIP Killstream. Thank you pakistani fucking Ralph, it was fun while it lasted

Yesterday the wallstreet journal contacted him about, asking him to comment on the "antisemitism" of the superchats he got.

5 minutes ago they removed his livestream live off the air.

Also, is everyone getting a encyclopedia brittanica explanation of what judaism is when they youtube search with "jew" or "jewish" in the name?

I get that even on top of a video. I haven't seen that for anything else except products. Is that just a local EU thing or international?

Anyways thanks ralph, it was fun while it lasted. If I can see you anywhere else, I'd love to hear it.

Attached: killstream.png (1225x724, 28.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rWYn97_iC7m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1541126154611.jpg (617x1161, 162.79K)

youtu.be/rWYn97_iC7m

Ah back up apparantly.

you know , i was sad … but he does fuck a paki.
so all is good

but that was like watching someone get internet shot in the head.
"whats up with the supercha.."

boom

>youtu.be/rWYn97_iC7m
you got me

point to duplicate thread?

It's worse. I'm phoneposting.

Did I type it wrong?

youtu.be/rWYn97_iC7M

fucked city

shit is super dead

Ahh shut down twice in a night. We going to score a hattrick here?

Attached: twice.png (1216x749, 22.51K)

Im guessing you are getting shadow banned across the net user (gator)

they are watching this thread and banning the links , ggs

dont post here its too obvious

You are a lazy faggot who couldn't even check the catalogue >>12353944

What an odd false equivalency, but the reddit spacing is almost as bad as

can they bann eveyone you know from posting a youtube link.

text your friends, tell them to tweet a youtube link, dont tweet it from your accounts directly

make it happen on a firends account, good luck

i might reply to you or i might sage you , but ill bump this thread for sure

Every other shill is missing their left pinky, is using a keyboard without shift keys, or worse.

yes no , ok bump

The other is gone.

Yes goyim, don't broadcast it!

You're a rationalwiki faggot aren't you?

here you go ralph:
Youtube bans channel that raised 25k (for children with cancer) because they are white.

are you reatarded , im just saying that as soon as they send the link here youtube will know. Im guessing thats how the other channel was banned instantly

no just bumping this one, not the duplicate and this is some sort of a happening. Its for a good cause. You wouldnt understand. Youre a fag

Actually a pretty good angle to go with.

but the thread bumping finger still works

Its okay if English isn't your first language, but answering a question with nonsense is pretty low for a shill

I totally capitalized shit, like what is going on with your replies such micro managment bullshit. Enjoy gives me more chances to bump and displays the importance of knowing about this ban since only a complete low level shill would give the responses you are giving.

"They are not sending their best"

Dial it back with the projection, you'll accidentally post your name if you keep this up.

some one make this an mp4 before its taken down.

im way too lazy of a fag

Who cares?

Attached: Ralph on the movement.mp4 (634x360, 8.71M)

{{savage_reply}}

lol
posted on /cow/
I'm actually quite concerned for this board if it's true.

Attached: 272ea487af1a0af94e665f47120cae383a2ee2e135cc09b70f9f59de7d5e959d.png (1404x1309, 174.5K)

Unable to format text because you're not from here :^)

I saw it happen live. /cow/ is going crazy.
I wonder if Zig Forums will be next?

its whats true?
they were taken down. Its a fucking goofy ass stream but a lot of kids watch it and they want to control the youth.

Only pewdiepie fags can stream to the children and make they gay. Idk what /cow is but apparently is run by fags

If they go after Jim metokur then they will piss of between 17000-27000 people.
That would be interesting.

Attached: 7fffda433ec4b769614690c484dd0bdb1a651a230a33fffc6d18b351df4db239.jpg (786x942, 98.82K)

Wait a minute, an earlier thread that shits on Ralph was taken down, and this one that says "RIP" remains?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm worried too if he turns out to be a Zig Forums vol

Attached: 1430025182358.jpg (680x793, 38.14K)

metokur is a fucking clown, talented , but a clown. Hes no replacement of killstream

either way its a pretty bold move, lest say they get the channel back and youtbue says "sorry we made a mistake"

thats like someone saying they made a mistake after slapping you in the face. Fuck google

Or, just maybe, they got it from his twitter.

You mean we flagged it a second time for the lulz? /cow/ shits on all e-celeb and Ralph is one of the favorite targets

You should leave and never come back faggot.

topkek. Back to discord with you Ralph paypig.

Attached: 1471462402610-1.png (436x512, 243.61K)

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery
OR
Monkey see, monkey do.
:^)

Attached: 1471461910242-1.png (271x291, 116.07K)

Apart from the filenames, arrow usage and word choice being off, you're doing okay.

yes goyim, fight each other as we pick you off one by one

topkek

Attached: f2217e410a89ba1e1607b09e3091c7311317e9ceebcee70931698887309a15bd.png (640x895, 266.78K)

What bothers me is the extraordinary lack of white talent such that we're forced to notice this guy at all. Where is the talent? Do no whites have the IQ and social grace to present an attractive voice for nationalism? Are we all autistic layabouts waiting for Hitler?

No idiot, whites can't get away with it because they will be sent to the social media gulags. Or worse.

nah

Nah, you'll need to rely on the japanese

Attached: downloadfile-238.jpg (500x578, 43.09K)

Fuck off, eceleb.