New York Times has gone full retard

What the actual fuck? Who the fuck says they "enrolled" in the US army to go fight in some God forsaken hell hole in the Middle East, and not to defend their country? They have completely lost it!

archive.fo/7HYLH

Attached: Dq9KFT8UcAAJ-Ur.jpg (1050x668, 254.82K)

This isn't reddit.

and that's why you should go back there kike

Reported for spam.

The jews say it's for defending Israel, hence why the comic says he wants to fight in the middle east despite the fact it's on the other side of the globe.

the military full of rejects and retards anyways who cares what they die for

Yeah that's fucked up. They military needs to listen to the COMMANDER IN CHIEF

You're crazy

I HAVE ALREADY KILLED 200 AFRICANS IN GERMANY. i TRAVEL FROM MY HOME BASE, CROSS THE BOARDER INTO GERMANY AND PICK THEM OFF WITH MY SILENCED SNIPER RIFLE AT 2 KILOMETERS RANGE. I WORK ALONE BECAUSE I HAVE LEARNT TO TRUST NO ONE WHEN ENGAGING IN HIGHEST DEGREE CRIME. 1USUALLY I USE BATTERIES MODIFIED INTO BULLETS, TO AVOID FIRE - ARM - TYPE IDENTIFICATION. CULTURED BACTERIA ARE APPLIED TO CAVITIES IN SAID BULLET, TO ENSURE SERIOUS WOUND INFECTION IF A HEAD SHOT IS NOT POSSIBLE. IF ANYONE HAS OTHER IDEAS, I AM ALL EARS

Attached: dumbass.jpg (445x439, 26.98K)

Reported for ACTUAL fucking Autistic Dipshit Spam. Kill your entire Family AssFuck

Okay, goodbye, shill.

Holy fuck. Hopefully you're doing it for freedom

You're crazy

Here's my rough 5 minute OC

Attached: Rough OC.png (1050x668, 1.15M)

What the Jew York Times actually thinks motivates people to join the military.

This board is guilty of not giving you at least dubs. Take no prisoners, soldier.

They make it too easy

Here's my better version.
Death to IsraHell.

Attached: Rough OC.png (1050x668, 1.14M)

What did they meme by this?

Beyond full retard.

use gold stars instead.

There ya go.

Attached: Rough OC.png (1050x668, 1.14M)

DIE FOR ISRAEL

Attached: 1371303309235.jpg (480x587, 103.32K)

I want to believe, but it sounds to good to be true.

ZOGbots haven't been fighting to defend our country since 1812. No disrespect to any actual soldiers on our side here but I hope no one seriously believes fighting in the US military equates to defending our country let alone our people.

Is she among us plebs?

SAGE

Is he? Look at who is in the military. Isn’t in mostly Mexicans, blacks and low income whites? They sign up to fight for the idea of a country that no longer exists - at best. And more usually, they sign up for college money. They go and die in a war for nothing while their wife or gf often cucks them. They get a limb blown off for muh freedumb and come back to a nation that either spits in their face or is too busy watching Netflix to give a shit. And that’s the grunts. Who leads the military? The deep state.
r_theDonald spergs and tea party boomers love muh military and muh boys in blue, but really both are comprised of people who are either decieved by the stystem or feeding into it out of self interest. Neither of which are likely to help whites when things hit the fan.
I’m sure most cops would be fine with “punching Nazis” and most military boys have seen enough movies and played enough video games to shoot anyone that’s called a Nazi without a second thought.

Nobody (((enrolls))) to fight for anything anymore anyways. The US military is nothing more than a work project at this point. If these people weren't sitting around collecting a paycheck every 1st and 15th, they'd just be doing it sitting on their couches in the form of welfare.

But it's true though? Why else would anyone enlist at this point? These idiots won't actually defend their borders and communities without orders from some higher up. A million invaders could storm the borders and these meatheads would sit idly by with a thumb up their ass as their much beloved politicians desire. They're peak NPC.

Wait wait wait…. If the soldiers are sent to the border supposedly to stop the caravan… and the drawer of this retarded caricature thinks it's a fight for the midterms… does that mean that he admits that the left wants immigrants to tip politics in their favor?

The only reasons I could see it is if one of our kind did it for military training or infiltration purposes. Other than that the military are tools of ZOG and many will gladly mow down whites if the kike in chief tells them to.

>"What's that? Some young female gave you a blow job at a party held for sailors about to spend 6-months in the Mediterranean protecting (((our BFF's))). THAT'S RAPE! Say goodbye to everything."
Absolute pottery

Just gives credit to why we need a good president. Like trump

the blue is more recognizable, especially in this context

Are they goyjin soldiers?

If only this were true. Keep on LARPing though.

The NYT actually believes these thoughts cross soldiers' minds:
I enlisted to defend Israel's borders, not America's.
Frankly, they're probably right. It's Like 90% of what evangelical christkikery is about anyways.

Israel wants the American troops to shoot the caravan. That would justify their own national defense against the Palestinian hoards.

To Hell with Israel. I don't care what they want. I want those savages shot for my own reasons.

The Jews want you to shoot at Christians who speak a European language.
These refugees are the real enemies. Not the kikes who made all of this happen to begin with.

JIDF trying to consensus crack, you will be killed by those mudslimes the day the zogbots are roped and your aid money taken away.

Both are enemies, you caved-in skull fuck.

Well I was with you until now, christians who speak a european language can mean anyone, any race can be a christian and any race can speak a european language.

original located after some digging

Attached: source not symptom.jpg (1050x646, 741.53K)

I agree with you.
However, by default adopting Western culture should at least provide you humanitarian treatmeant.
Christians had solidarity with each other since the middle ages. Christians always cared what was happening to the Christians in Armenia, Turkey, Africa etc.
We should deport all non-whites, but there is no reason to kill Christians.
Jews are not Christian. They are not western. They are parasites who want to destroy the West and rule over us.

They are invading our land because they claim it is theirs. Regardless of who they say they worship, your Latin-American "Catholics" are exactly the same as their savage jaguar-worshipping human sacrificing ancestors.

I don't agree. They are no longer pagans.
They are poorshits and when Israel falls, we should probably give them a few shekels for their trouble, since the Jews have basically successfully made them a poor colony dependent on the Israeli interests of the Jewnited States.

Well memed

I suppose this is true Christianity then.

Attached: Mexican streetlights.jpg (850x567 56.96 KB, 63.08K)

Nice fanfiction, FBI.

Of course, we need more board space for election threads or yet another "let's look at normalfags getting mad at the npc meme and do literally nothing else with it" thread, right?

So the solution is what, to do nothing at all and let them all in? You shills realize framing everything as a "you lose no matter what" doesn't work, right? If that really is the case, why not just do the self defense anyway?

Yes. Degenerate drug dealers should have no mercy.

My threads got deleted and I was using freedom of speech.

The communist have made it to the top of 8/pol/

Goodbye my friends. Keep using the Constitution to won this war.

The solution is to build a wall and keep the security tight. We should also remove Chavez and other communists from power.

We need to remove Israeli interests from the Americas. If the United States has unstable neighbors, Israel benefits from this.

Sure, we'll just build the entirety of the wall in a couple days to block the caravan before it arrives so we don't have to worry about the morality of what the soldiers might do. Real smart thinking guy.

ANYONE WHO SAGES YOUR THREADS TO SLIDE THEM CALL THEM OUT FPR FREEDOM OF SPEECH AMD SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

If our soldiers cannot use weapons non-lethally to arrest unarmed spics, we must have a Swedish-tier military.

If our military deals with an invasion force non-lethally, it is truly Swedish-tier.

It's not an invasion. It's a refugee caravan.
They can be stopped with tear gas, tasers, and drones.
They are over a thousand miles away walking by several major Mexican cities.
We have time to prepare for this "invasion".

You're as retarded as the faggots that scream "why didn't he just use a taser/aim for the leg" every time a cop has to shoot someone.

Attached: you know jew.jpg (501x504, 63.29K)

Good luck with that

I wonder how many posters ITT have a broken shift key or no left pinky.

Attached: 3.png (1600x900, 983.22K)

Fuck off kikey, you're not wanted here.

Attached: 1517525658683.jpg (1024x768, 118.09K)

Meanwhile yids in Kikeland are protesting against law that drafts them to military.
Cowardly rats.

see

lol are you all reading from the same cue cards?

Attached: 2.jpg (500x553, 46.48K)

I don't know if it's true, but killing low niggers are as useless as cover the sun with the sieve.
((they)) have an unlimited suplie of low nigger.
lf you have the guts to do that, you have the guts to do something more effetive like.
KILL THE MASTERS!!
Politicians, bankers, ceos, executives and the high cabalah.

Attached: 1.jpg (630x381, 36.11K)

I don't know if it's true, but killing low niggers are as useless as cover the sun with the sieve.

((they)) have an unlimited suplie of low nigger.

lf you have the guts to do that, you have the guts to do something more effetive like.

KILL THE MASTERS!!

Politicians, bankers, ceos, executives and the high cabalah.
The pipebomb injun got the acurate idea but he was incompetent.

Don't give them any ideas.
The real enemies are the brown poor Christians.
Leave Shlomo Shekwitz out of this!

Attached: 1516508393909.png (125x118 773.41 KB, 3.45K)

You are not on reddit. You do not belong here.

a10 warthog in a figure 8 pattern would solve this in about three seconds
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Reported for reporting.

reported for reporting on the reporter

reported for reportfagging

Gave me a chuckle thanks for the 7/10 pasta.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f6d65646961312e67697068792e636f6d2f6d656469612f343462314142747347375654792f67697068792e676966.gif (500x298, 998.84K)

Its the Zionist Times. Jews are a plague upon this planet and should be exterminated like the rats they are.

Slow day at the headquarters in Tel Aviv?

You are the redditor. Sage because it scares you.

If one were to go through that much trouble why low grade targets, why wouldn't you target top jews.

No, no, user. There's also the Apache Wars. Those were just. Thou also more than a 100 years ago.

Drawn by someone who has never held a gun.

Bro you melt batteries to cast bullits? Hardcore!!
kek

Man I wonder why the (((NY Times))) would be so opposed to this.
>Mexican (((philantropist))) and staunch advocate of Mexican immigration to the US gives $250 million to the new York times
>George (((Soros))) found linked to this caravan
>(((NY Times))) "fact checks" assertation thay he's up to his usual (((antics))) of trying to destroy the west
Hmm

Attached: 20181102_161837.jpg (1080x907 396.13 KB, 274.68K)

So how is trump a mongrel? A Shabbos goy sure, but a mongrel?

Race>religion
These mestizos are still our enemies, regardless of what the jews want.

They were offered refuge in mexico and turned it down, negating any claim of refugee status. They are economic, illegal invaders.

Fixed that

Didn't you hear? All whites not in europe right now are mutts even though whites in europe are in a large enough population the exact same situation of two different white ethnicities' of genetics.
Anyone that believes the mutt meme should off themself.