THE APOCALIPCALLY CORRET STATE OF BRITAIN

Tackle street harassment or burglary? The police shouldn’t have to choose
Suzanne Moore

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x328, 195.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TbFtq
stream.me/shortpoem
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE APOCALIPCALLY CORRET STATE OF BRITAIN

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (556x493, 158.07K)

>archive.is/TbFtq
I thought that image was a joke.
JUST.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x640, 1.25M)

improved version with archive URL

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (746x729, 189.65K)

If you give your cops more money, they will keep ignoring the criminals and go after you all the more instead. They do this every time and you limeys keep falling for it. This is what they did with hate speech laws in the first place. You actually thought they would crack down on Islamic hate preachers.

How soon until britcucks start spamming mutt/Germany never won a war meme?

Oi You got a loisense for that post OP!?

Attached: joe webb (11) britain bongistan islam muslim.png (649x813, 1.19M)

The Future Princess of Windsor

Attached: the new pricess of windsor.jpg (598x902, 56.63K)

I almost want to go to the UK and just act like an asshole and then just laugh about it all.

Btw some negress in Canada started an exclusively non-white modeling agency (which is illegal) - and thats where that image comes from. Shes a mixed race model, I dont think Albino but just like 1/8th black.

Attached: datsmydaughter.jpg (600x401, 39.99K)

They won plenty of wars in their history & were respected as a militarily power even in Roman days.
I always thought the morons that threw that around were jews since they always follow with "israel has never lost a war™ " fantasy, real in their mind I'm sure but reality shows a string of defeats since 1947 despite huge aid from western nations and technological superiority due to US wealth fare to israel. These people are also very interested in technicalities (how jewish) since "Germany" didn't exist before 1871 and yet they ignore the Franco-Prussian war or the fact that Germany has had 5-6 radical changes of governments since 1871 is not nearly the same today as it was back then for example Merkel has current day German military using broom sticks…. compare that to the might of any German army of history.

Attached: german_empire_unified_by_austria__alt__history__by_zalringda-db2lz68.jpg (1019x784, 199.75K)

brit bongs…. kill your police and judges, steal guns from the gangs and the very few cops that have them

Attached: 1.png (660x509, 136.97K)

Brits don't do that.

(((Brits))) do that

There a difference?

Someone should burgle her and then call her a cunt and then see which she cares about more.

i really don't understand why the power structure also have to be sadistic with the whole thing you know ?

It's like, they've made fucked up laws, they're fucking everyone over but then they get these Guardian faggots to then also sit there and just rub salt in over and over too. Like how is this worth doing ? Why get off on it non stop ? It's just fucking gay. Take your weird fetish private.

You know there is.

Our ruling elite have been heavily infiltrate by (((them))). It's happening in the US now too.

The what? You drunk again faggit?

wrong country dipshit

How soon until we get a story where someone is robbed or even assaulted, raped or killed while police that could have saved them were dealing with mean words?

You mean like "British man goes to prison over putting bacon on mosque doorstep" while Rotherham was occurring?

Close but I'm talking about a situation where the police could have prevented a more serious crime but was busy dealing with some marital spat or a triggered landwhale.

the feminist thot loves hate crime laws until it can be used against them

< kill random plebs, that will solve your problems
nice try agent smith

*APOCALYPTICALLY
Where the fuck do you invalids learn english from? I know you're going for a pormanteau of "apolocalyptically" and "politically", but at least learn to fucking spell correctly.

Don't even think about calling me nigger or jew when you have their IQ.

such a fucked up world really

what creates this creates an economy where people get paid for being a parasite, monitoring twitter ?

you mean, woman is raped by gang of mudskins, goes to jail for calling them names?

Part of their survival strategy. Inflame the host country with rage until it boils over into violence, keep it channeled so only their own middle and lower classes are effected. Then accusations of antisemitism which leads to more violence. As the country collapses into economic and social destruction the elders loot the remaining economic assets, run off to the next country, claiming persecuted victim status, whole thing starts over.

NO MOTHERFUCKER THATS THE EXACT SAME THING

Oh, that already happens all the time. There was a story about some PCSO (plastic plod, little noddy wannabe coppers) refusing to dive into a river to save a drowning kid because "against 'elf and safety innit guv". They were found cleared of any wrongdoing at the investigation.

Pic 1 related.

The ACPO (officer) ranks in the Bongol police seem to be deliberately destroying public trust in the police with their antics. Peel's Principles ("The authority of the police is dependent upon public approval of their dedication to upholding the law", etc.) be damned.

Pic 2 related.

As the coppers themselves say "The job's fucked mate."

Attached: mancs bongcops 2018.jpg (1018x656 88.5 KB, 485.76K)

And if you take your brothers money to do this to them then you deserve what's inevitable. Same with the armed forces. FFS if there were any good left in them they would rise the fuck up. Millions of people need deporting/repatriating, and free speech needs to be returned.

It's already what actually happens. Search for the british investigation funding on (((hate))) crimes and compare with the funding on investigation of actual sex crime.

All of this because you banned guns. Sad!

Attached: 1538592860417.jpg (800x914, 106.94K)

The crown jewels should be safe, or is that 12.5% worth beefing up the security?

I mostly deal with petty thievery and drunken brawls.

Been too long since we had a good bandit raid.

Attached: images.jpeg (225x225, 11.43K)

In Britain jews are ahead by a nose.

Attached: ieyq48276236-190840-2726.jpg (534x600, 30.27K)

image related

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1125x1361, 561.32K)

And what did all those guns do for you, American?

Anglos are truly an embarrassment to all the European peoples.

Which is why a few laws restricting them were passed.

So when will another tower full of immigrants burn down?
The Grenfell fire was for me the highlight of 2017.

Attached: 9ef746bb1202be14c35772467f440e9f906fcf85042f80f20ccbdfd71ea5e5ad grenfell tower.jpg (634x835, 173.87K)

Highlight of that event for me was the jewish female reporter breaking down live on air and giving the Somalian who caught a baby thrown out of the 8th floor a cuddle.
Oh and who can forget the women pointing out in their bestest England how "if it wasn't for the muslim lads running from the mosque, loads more people would have been deaded"
And Mr Cracknig who pointed out to the contractors weeks before that the cladding was flammable by burning some of it on the back of his mobile phone.
But if immigrants died it must be true because that's good and helpful.

I just want to know what type of bombs they were making in the tower to cause such a violent inferno?

IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A WHITE MALE To colonize asian and black females. Share the magic of the aryan with these poor women. Make the world a better place. CUM HOME WHITE MAN

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

stream.me/shortpoem

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A WHITE MALE To colonize asian and black females. Share the magic of the aryan with these poor women. Make the world a better place. CUM HOME WHITE MAN

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

stream.me/shortpoem

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

stream.me/shortpoem

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

stream.me/shortpoem

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

stream.me/shortpoem

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY