America's Final Warning

We have all been very distracted as of late. This is understandable, considering there has been an endless flow of happenings leading up to the mid-terms. Every once in a while, we need to take a step back and examine things on a macro level. We need to see the forest through the trees. Take a deep breathe, examine the state of the world political structure, and never lose sight of the endgame.

Attached: Statue_of_Liberty.jpg (234x284, 10.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VRN1s#selection-587.1-587.104
archive.fo/KFuu5#selection-2021.0-2021.70
archive.fo/LzFH9
businessinsider.com/putin-delivers-threatening-sermon-for-a-possible-nuclear-holocaust-2018-10
express.co.uk/news/world/722203/US-Russia-Putin-WW3-nuclear-war-vladimir-putin
archive.fo/XZkhg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6292049/Putin-says-Russians-Heaven-martyrs-event-nuclear-war.html
businessinsider.com/why-trump-moving-us-embassy-to-jerusalem-infuriates-the-middle-east-2018-5
christinprophecy.org/articles/the-jews-in-end-time-bible-prophecy/
isgp-studies.com/liberal-cia-ngo-network
isgp-studies.com/liberal-cia-immigration
isgp-studies.com/liberal-cia-hollywood
voltairenet.org/article197541.html
theguardian.com/world/2006/oct/26/usa.ciarendition
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1982/12/13/testimony-on-spy-planes-reopens-shrouded-chapter-of-cold-war/397a4e9b-9c08-4a4c-b988-a990d46ee408/?utm_term=.041f4a991eee
spaceweatherlive.com/en/solar-activity
voltairenet.org/article203382.html
weforum.org/agenda/2017/06/china-new-silk-road-explainer/
theguardian.com/business/2015/oct/24/britains-deals-with-china-billions-what-do-they-mean
businessinsider.com/saudi-arabia-mega-city-jordan-egypt-oil-2017-10
money.cnn.com/2017/10/24/news/economy/saudi-arabia-mega-city-neom/index.html
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-aa-shooting-20181105-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Seattle_WTO_protests
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quick rundown

Attached: putin.jpg (1880x1160, 226.38K)

We are on the cusp of something unthinkable since the Cuban Missile crisis. Our alphabet agencies, in co-operation with their agents in the MSM and tech companies, are preparing to run the biggest psy-op on the American public since 9/11.
Lavrov has confirmed Trump and Putin are to meet at the G20 on Nov 11th. In the meantime, it looks like we will have some major happenings on our hands. The media is already signaling a cyber attack will happen, it will be blamed on Russia, and there will be a response. Most likely because the leftist ideology is in it's death throws, and the only way they could justify losing on Tuesday would be to claim election hacking all over again.

You can read for yourself what Putin has to say about the mater. I just know this is not a man to be tested. I hope you've all made basic preparations. Everyone should be ready in this clown timeline

Attached: vault7.jpg (640x427, 78.28K)

archive.is/VRN1s#selection-587.1-587.104
archive.fo/KFuu5#selection-2021.0-2021.70
archive.fo/LzFH9
businessinsider.com/putin-delivers-threatening-sermon-for-a-possible-nuclear-holocaust-2018-10

express.co.uk/news/world/722203/US-Russia-Putin-WW3-nuclear-war-vladimir-putin

Attached: speedpaint.jpg (900x568, 147.43K)

Direct quote, calling the media out for what dishonest scumbags they really are:

Attached: deathstare.jpg (480x360, 20.38K)

forgot one. Putin speaking at an international policy forum in Sochi

archive.fo/XZkhg

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6292049/Putin-says-Russians-Heaven-martyrs-event-nuclear-war.html

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-03 Putin says Russians will 'go to Heaven as martyrs' after a nuclear war.png (636x290, 35.61K)

Thank you for this thread OP - Great Effort - Great Quality
(((THEY))) want the end of Civilization as we know it.
(((THEY))) want another World War.
(((THEY))) will use every resource to make that happen.
(((THEY))) are not only the JEWS.
(((THEY))) are also the Christian Zionists and Evangelical Christians.
(((THEY))) want the end of Civilization because the Bible Told Them That IT Would Happen
If anything, Revelations was a warning so that Civilization would not be destroyed by (((THEM)))

you are an actual retard

This. They actually believe they are bringing about (((their))) own prophecy.
See

Fuck off, reddit.

businessinsider.com/why-trump-moving-us-embassy-to-jerusalem-infuriates-the-middle-east-2018-5
I'm sure there are more - I just can't remember al of them
Great article that I got from this thread here:

Prophecies Currently Being Fulfilled

The Jewish people will be regathered in unbelief from the four corners of the earth (Isaiah 11:11-12). Fulfillment: 20th Century and continuing.
The state of Israel will be re-established (Isaiah 66:7-8 & Ezekiel 37:21-22). Fulfillment: May 14, 1948.
The Jews will once again re-occupy the city of Jerusalem (Zechariah 8:4-8), Fulfillment: June 7, 1967.
The land of Israel will be reclaimed from its desolation, becoming once again a land of agricultural abundance (Ezekiel 36:34-35). Fulfillment: 20th Century and continuing.
The Hebrew language will be revived from the dead (Zephaniah 3:9). Fulfillment: 19th & 20th Centuries.
All the nations of the world will come together against Israel over the issue of the control of Jerusalem (Zechariah 12:1-3). Fulfillment: Currently occurring.

Prophecies Yet To Be Fulfilled

The Arab nations of the world will attack Israel in a coordinated effort to annihilate the state (Psalm 83).
Israel will soundly defeat the Arab alliance (Zechariah 12:6).
Israel will dwell in security and prosperity (Ezekiel 38:11).
A Russian coalition consisting mainly of Muslim nations will invade Israel (Ezekiel 38:1-17).
The Russian coalition will be destroyed supernaturally by God (Ezekiel 38:18-23 & 39:1-8).
The Antichrist will intervene and guarantee the security of Israel, enabling the Jews to rebuild their Temple (Daniel 9:27).
At the end of three and a half years, the Antichrist will enter the rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem and declare himself to be God (Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15-18, & 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4).
The Jews will reject the Antichrist, and he will respond with an attempt to annihilate them, killing two-thirds of them in the process (Revelation 12:13-17 & Zechariah 13:8-9).
At the end of the Tribulation, when the Jews have come to the end of themselves, they will turn to God and receive Yeshua as their Messiah (Zechariah 12:10, Romans 9:27-28, & Romans 11:25-27).
Jesus will return and regather all believing Jews to Israel (Deuteronomy 30:1-9).
Israel will be established as the prime nation in the world (Isaiah 2:1-4 & Micah 4:1-7).
The Lord will bless the Jewish remnant by fulfilling all the promises He has made to Israel (Isaiah 60:1-62:7).
The blessings of God will flow out to all the nations through the Jewish people during the Millennial rule of Jesus (Zechariah 8:22-23).

Same website
Prophecies Concerning the Church

Christians should find the fulfillment of these prophecies very encouraging because God has also made a lot of promises through Bible prophecy to the Church. As we see the Lord fulfilling every promise He has made to the Jews, we can be assured that He will fulfill all the promises He has made to the Church through His Prophetic Word.

He has promised that one day very soon, His Son will appear in the Heavens. There will be the shout of an archangel and the blowing of a shofar, and all the dead in Christ will be resurrected to meet Him in the sky. And those of us who are alive will be taken up also, not even experiencing death (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18). We will receive glorified, perfected bodies (Isaiah 35:5-6 & Philippians 3:21). We will return to Heaven with the Lord to await the end of the Tribulation (John 14:1-4). While in Heaven, we will be judged to receive our degrees of rewards (2 Corinthians 5:10) and we will celebrate our union with the Lord at the “Marriage Supper of the Lamb” (Revelation 19:7-9).
We will then return with the Lord to this earth (Revelation 19:14), and we will reign with Him for a thousand years (Revelation 20:1-6). During that glorious reign, we will see the earth flooded with peace, righteousness and justice, as the waters cover the seas (Isaiah 11:1-9).

At the end of the Millennium, we will be removed from this earth to the New Jerusalem the Lord has been preparing for us, and from that vantage point, we will witness the greatest fireworks display in history as God envelops this earth in fire, burning away the pollution of Satan’s last revolt (2 Peter 3:10-13). Out of that fiery inferno will come new heavens and a new earth where we will live forever in the New Jerusalem in the presence of Almighty God and His Son (Revelation 21:1-7).

I just want to have sex with farm animals. Everything else is nonsense

literally have used plebbit in my life.
Bait better faggot

Wasn't expecting an overload of religious autism but appreciate the contribution regardless

lmfao you wut

The fuck is with this board? I want to gas OP even more than leddit. Newfag influx lf the shittiest kind of people.

This sounds familiar.

Attached: sadhitler.jpg (480x360, 11.74K)

It's shabbat isn't it?

sage

Fine.

Doom doom doom. I'm sooooooooooooooo scared.

It's a fucking image board. What do you want from us? And we lost our teeth when the hotwheels left and Dugin/Soros seemed to take over. Pedogate was good work though. Go spread the fucking AIPAC doc and say shemites aren't real. Do something useful. Instead of doom, gloom, and trying to get on local news with your gay little posters.

Attached: william pierce vs doom paul.jpg (640x360, 39.85K)

Catalog always turns to shit on Saturdays. Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

Christer joobots will scratch the entire world to fulfill their own prophecy. In service to their joo masters.

Attached: 25d27530fcacfd5bd2b0a49b8a2412f8545454e46983f5354fb882ae5c8610eb.png (255x143 14.23 KB, 9.92K)

and the JEW.S.A will be the aggressors, again.

Why the fuck are you spreading your OP out into six posts? Do you really need to bump your own thread this much before it even starts?

Wait so Russia with nuke our major cities? Ok so?

You're honestly pretty jewish yourself, faggot.

The standard of quality of the board has been in a steep decline ever since the turkroach. Even after he got kicked out, shit still keeps going downhill here.

oh Lazia? that fag? he's actually Bulgarian. calling him a Turk would be a compliment.

Gotta rebuild that temple as well

Holy shit. That guy is here? I followed him on Kikebook for years. I don't know why, he's a bumbling retard

FUCK OFF, REDDIT.

NWO/Illuminati. Not Israeli. There is a big difference. Israel is as compromised as we are but the NWO wants them destroyed like every other nation-state. It was the NWO that ran the fake "peace process" that brought the PLO back into Israel, and they may have been getting paid by the Arabs for this.

NWO seems to be the Rothschilds, the Jesuits, Soros, the Trilaterals, the International Crisis Group, and their allies and assets. The best research I've found on their American branch is here:

isgp-studies.com/liberal-cia-ngo-network
isgp-studies.com/liberal-cia-immigration
isgp-studies.com/liberal-cia-hollywood

Attached: royalinstitute.png (921x667, 145.41K)

Our dystopia obviously has this on lockdown to prevent the spread of panic. As a proud party member of Oceania, I welcome this war against Eurasia.

Attached: old tried frog.jpg (399x400, 22.93K)

Bump. I despise seeing your thought policing in every thread. Be the change you want to see, post good threads yourself to raise the board quality, or shut the fuck up.

>not having a plan to go to South America and start a new and better pro-white life

Attached: 0a6c58c6b6bffb87ae4b8693a2e17f1d2e012cc27ae932f0021306a77a5c3260.png (350x491 71.03 KB, 326.04K)

By Jews, does this mean "those that call themselves Jews but are not, but are the synagogue of Satan", or does it mean the actual 12 tribes of Israelites, ie Caucasians?

Jesus wasn't Jewish. "King of the Jews" doesn't mean Jewish. Queen Elizabeth II is technically the Queen of Canadians, that doesn't make her Canadian.

US neo-imperialist thought
These ideas and fantasies first of all led President Bush and the Navy to organise the world’s most wide-ranging network for international kidnapping and torture, which created 80,000 victims. Then President Obama set up an assassination programme mainly using drones, but also commandos, which operates in 80 countries, and enjoys an annual budget of 14 billion dollars [4].

[4] Predator empire : drone warfare and full spectrum dominance, Ian G. R. Shaw, University of Minnesota Press, 2016.

In January 2004 a crew of CIA agents checked into the five-star Marriott Son Antem golfing resort in Palma for a well-deserved rest. The agents had just flown from Rabat in Morocco to Afghanistan and back to Algeria - a gruelling 8,000-mile journey - and were looking forward to luxuriating in the hotel's spa where, as the brochure put it, they could "journey to deep inner peace".
But as the crew were basking in comfort at US taxpayers' expense there was little peace for their cargo. In the hold on that day was Benyam Mohammed, a former Guantánamo Bay detainee alleged to be one of the world's most dedicated jihadists. In Morocco, Mohammed would later allege, he had been doused in hot liquids, subjected to incessant loud noise and had his penis slashed with a scalpel.

The details of Mohammed's treatment emerges in Ghost Plane, a new book by investigative journalist Stephen Grey describing the CIA's clandestine system of international terrorist transfers known as extraordinary rendition.

The Marriott Son Antem was not the only luxury hotel in Palma frequented by CIA agents. The rendition crews also liked to stop off at the Gran Melia Victoria, a five-star hotel in the centre of the Majorcan capital. On one occasion, they ordered three bottles of fine Spanish wine, and five crystal glasses from Mallorcair, one of the plane's ground handling agents - refreshments for the flight home, all charged to the CIA's bill.

Agents displayed a similar taste for luxury in Milan where Italian prosecutors accuse the CIA of involvement in the seizure and rendering of Abu Omar, a radical Egyptian cleric, to Cairo in 2003. Italian investigators found the CIA agents spent nearly $150,000 (£80,000) on accommodation. Two spent nearly $18,000 during a three-week stay at Milan's Savoy hotel.

theguardian.com/world/2006/oct/26/usa.ciarendition

But even this is small potatoes…it's the Cebrowski plan of Admiral Cebrowski and Thomas Barnett (The pentagon's new map).

It is to create total chaos in designated zones where no progress or modernity must be allowed to the degree where there are no hospitals, schools or even police.

The total annihilation of the Middle East is the laboratory but soon it will spread to SE Asia and NW South America as the map shows. Venezuela and Central America are in the first stages of SouthCom planned destruction.

I fear that ultimately they want it to spread to Europe and N. America too though for now they're telling us this much.

Attached: 197445-e2131.jpg (400x226, 23.98K)

If she is The Queen of Canada then not only is she Canadian, she is legally, Canada, that is, the embodiment of the state of Canada just as the King of France was literally "FRANCE" and the duke of Savoy was and is "SAVOY".

Ethnically she is not Canadian. Jesus was not an ethnic Jew, he was just king of their region.

Attached: nisemonogatari-8-araragi-head-tilt.png (1062x596, 788.16K)

Ethnically the only Canadians are the original Habitants du Canada mostly of Breton (aka Chouan) descent.

Canada being a land mapped out by Jacques Cartier of Saint Malo, named in error when he asked his hired Huron guide (who could not properly understand French or Breton dialect) and Cartier (who knew little Huron).

Forgetting himself one day Jacques asked his guide "what is this place?" and made a gesture. The guide thought he was gesturing at his birch bark shack and replied in Huron "That's my shack". Ka na ta.
Jacques went home and labelled his discoveries Canada.

Operation Bluebeam finally?

absolutely insipid post, in fact i see your posting style in other threads and you need to fuck off

Interesting; Ike was going to meet Kruschev at the Paris summit and the two were planning on putting a swift end to the Cold War.

Then a U2 flight crashed in the USSR. It wasn't shot down. Soviets didn't have SAM missiles that could reach that altitude. It crashed because it ran out of hydrogen peroxide fuel. It only had been given enough for a one way trip you see.

The summit was cancelled due to Kruschev's rage at this betrayal.

To the end of his days, Ike, the great general the great president of almost equal stature to Washington, was never able to find out who ordered that fateful U2 flight.

washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1982/12/13/testimony-on-spy-planes-reopens-shrouded-chapter-of-cold-war/397a4e9b-9c08-4a4c-b988-a990d46ee408/?utm_term=.041f4a991eee

BLUE WAVE
L
U
E
W
A
V
E

Attached: 124.jpg (515x344, 24.41K)

Daily Reminder

'Only demographics matter.
Demographics are destiny.

Rabbi agrees

Ntm climate change is real and the only way stop it is massive popular reduction and removing dirty sources of energy.

*population

Human activity and it's results are almost of negligible effect upon the climate. The sun dwarfs it by many orders of magnitude.

Right now solar activity is the lowest recorded level in over 100 years

spaceweatherlive.com/en/solar-activity

No sunspots currently facing the earth.

Attached: SDO_HMIIF_512.jpg (512x512, 22.85K)

Thats where you're wrong.
-Trump has put every neocon faggot on the front lines (Haley, Bolton, etc) so they make an ass of themselves and get buried when they fail (see Paul Ryan - obamacare). These sanctions don't work anymore because russia learned its lesson after Ukraine. Now that they have an alternative pay system set up, no one gives a fuck anymore.
-The neocohens are now almost silenced forever especially since syria armed itself with s300/400 and shut down air traffic. Once idlib is taken care of Trump will officially pull out because there wont be anyone left within syria to pull a false flag again.
-The war in the middle east is coming to an end because of muh russias patience. France shooting down that russian plane which they blamed on the kikes would have forced nato into war, thus forcing trumps hand. Jewtin knows trump isn't in control of the military but they need him to go along publicly otherwise the con won't work.
-The trio of iran/syria/hez is way too much fire power for the US to engage head on without the support of american whites. Whites dont give a fuck about the middle east anymore. Its over kikes. Enjoy getting outbred by those orthokikes.

i dont care about the world. i care about me and whats going to start happening here.

im open to people proving it wont be that bad, but this is what i genuinely see coming down

Attached: pol bypass.jpg (600x381 9.25 KB, 48.55K)

let the digits serve as my witness

Agreed with most of your points except this. Maybe you're on the east coast or in the midwest but my state has gone from 85% white a decade or two ago to less than 50% non-hispanic white. I literally grew up in this town and witnessed it change before my eyes as the hispanic horde made their way here. You must be insulated because the invasion has been steady for the past 18 years, it's nothing new. Europe is still much much whiter and has less shitskins than us at this point. America is right at the tipping point of becoming a third world nation thanks to the third world horde. This will work to our advantage as the disintegration of law and order scares the plebs while simultaneously showing them which side the LEOs take.

As for your conclusion that it's best to stay solo to survive the coming years I agree to an extent. Single individuals or cells united by a common ideology but amorphous to their opponents will win against a known force that is hindered by regulatory requirements and the legal application of force. It would be insanity to have meetings of thousands of white nationalists or even hundreds as that would immediately give the kikes and the feds justification to round them up even if it's 100% peaceful as most if not all, are. Your position is rational and most anons have taken a similar stance because they understand the nature of honeypots and the feds.

Even if as you say those 80,000 swat raids are against white nationalists in the upcoming years I trust in anons here to at least livestream the incident or for other whitehats around the world to spread the word about what's happening. Anons are smart enough to recognize when it's time to run or fight, and I doubt most of them will stick to the same tactics if they hear that hundreds of peaceful white nationalists were rounded up and sent to guantanamo bay. Of course there's always a bunch of psy-ops involved in it so the signal will be diminished at first. Eventually though the signal will reach anons and other white nationalists thus indicating it's time.

As soon as the right has its morality established (which is practically done as it's simply the opposite of the kikes' immorality) and there are martyrs (not saying that's a good thing or advocating for martyrdom but every movement has martyrs to rally around) you'll see the cells work in concert quite rapidly to advance their goals. Right now many rightists are waiting for an inciting incident or the next "Shot heard round the world" which will indicate that the government has announced to the world its position as anti-white. This announcement or event will prove to many that white genocide is real and imminent.

As a disclaimer I 100% do not advocate for violence or anything resembling violence. Any criticism of jews or Israel is covered by the 1st amendment and any references to real characters or events is purely coincidental. Thanks for reading Moishe

And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the south: also the robbers of thy people shall exalt themselves to establish the vision; but they shall fall.

They are trying to establish the Millennial kingdom and their false Messiah/doctrine. They will fall. In the moment that the whole world rejoices they will be made desolate.

Revelations is more than just a warning though it is an inevitable prophesy. You might not believe that but not everyone who does wants it to come in the way that it must, especially those of us who don't see bombing for "peace" as "spreading freedom" and those of us who don't believe in a pre-tribulation rapture. I would also group the Catholics in with your shortlist as well.

Literally not one single person wants a war with Russia in the United States except assholes working in the military-industrial complex and mega-elite (((financiers))) who might profit. Like 1000 total people out of 320,000,000 want war with Russia.

Thank you for a thoughtful reply bro!

Attached: beer hall.jpg (824x449, 99.69K)

russia has ALWAYS been at war with the US…. the super behind the scenes war is led by dugin and his affiliates through controlling both extremes of left and right and pushing degeneracy on all nations russia eventually wishes to control

Stop being a dumb Nazi then. Fascism will only exacerbate these problems.

Then what do you suggest?
If it’s communism then I’m reporting your ass

Never lose hope, be persistent and stubborn and never give up. There are many instances in history where apparent losers suddenly turn out to be winners unexpectedly, so you should never conclude all hope is lost.

Go back to cuckchan.

balderdash clearly you have not woken up to jewish full spectrum dominance and their mossady ways

Except Putin's government will lock you up for insulting jews and denying the holocaust.

Wait, hotwheels is gone? Why?

voltairenet.org/article203382.html

International relations: the calm before the storm?
by Thierry Meyssan
All international problems are currently suspended, awaiting the results of the US mid-term elections. The partisans of the old international order are gambling on a change of majority in Congress and a rapid destitution of President Trump. If the man in the White House holds fast, the protagonists of the war against Syria will have to admit defeat and move on to other battle fields. On the other hand, if Donald Trump should lose the elections, the war on Syria will immediately be revived by the United Kingdom.

The Syrian Minister for Foreign Affairs, Walid el-Mouallem, speaking before the General Assembly of the UNO, demanded the immediate and unconditional withdrawal of the foreign forces of occupation, US, French and Turkish [17].

If the United States leave, then the French and Turkish troops will be unable to stay. The Israëlis would no longer be able to overfly and bomb the country. The British have already left.

However, Tel-Aviv, Paris and Ankara still hope that President Trump will lose the elections of 6 November and will be fired. They are therefore awaiting the results of this fateful election before they decide.

If it happens that Donald Trump should win the mid-term elections in Congress, another question will arise. If the Western powers give up on the battle in Syria, where will they go to continue their endless war? This is indeed a reality on which all experts agree – the Western ruling class has become so swamped in bad blood and hubris that it is unable to accept the idea of being geared back behind the new Asian powers.

Wisdom would dictate that once the war is lost, the aggressors should withdraw. But the intellectual disposition of the West prevents them from doing so. The war here will cease only when they find a new bone to gnaw on.

Putin allies himself with the chinks and has the gall to claim that we're going to start shit while the slanteyes are pulling the strings in our government.
If he was smart he'd nuke Shina off the face of the earth with us and solve all our problems in one go.

Britain has been scheming to jam a sharp stick up Russia's ass for a long long time.

The Brits want to control the Silk Road to India and China for their own profit, and totally cut Russia, Iran and Syria out of the deal. China has bought up almost all of Israel's sea ports and Alexandria too. They're building the Silk Road through this new route to the Mediterranean instead of Syria. That's a large part of why Syria has been under such heavy attack.

weforum.org/agenda/2017/06/china-new-silk-road-explainer/

The aim of the $900 billion scheme, as China explained recently, is to kindle a “new era of globalization”, a golden age of commerce that will benefit all. Beijing says it will ultimately lend as much as $8 trillion for infrastructure in 68 countries. That adds up to as much as 65% of the global population and a third of global GDP, according to the global consultancy McKinsey.

But reviews from the rest of the world have been mixed, with several countries expressing suspicion about China’s true geopolitical intentions, even while others attended a summit in Beijing earlier this month to praise the scale and scope of the project.

theguardian.com/business/2015/oct/24/britains-deals-with-china-billions-what-do-they-mean

The flagship industrial project for the “golden era” of cooperation is the £6bn investment by China in the planned new Hinkley Point C nuclear plant in Somerset. The British government is relieved that state-owned China General Nuclear Power Corporation has bailed out the cash-strapped main developer, EDF of France, and promised to take a 33.5% equity stake in the controversial project.

The quid pro quo for the Chinese participating, and for providing cash for new reactors at Sizewell in Suffolk, is to be allowed to build and operate their own facility at Bradwell in Essex.

Bradwell will allow the Chinese to trial its Hualong reactor designs in the west and act as a showcase to the rest of the world for its nuclear prowess.

Attached: 3500.jpg (1008x435 284.23 KB, 98.49K)

Oh and look at the NW corner of Saudi Arabia on that map of hte Silk Road; the Saudis are building a huge city there 33x the size of NY City

businessinsider.com/saudi-arabia-mega-city-jordan-egypt-oil-2017-10

The Saudi Arabian government says it will build a $500 billion mega-city, with the goal of diversifying its economy to focus less on crude oil.
The project, called NEOM, will measure 10,230 square miles.
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman said the government will aim to make NEOM run on 100% renewable energy — a highly ambitious goal.
This month, the country started awarding contracts to build palaces there.

money.cnn.com/2017/10/24/news/economy/saudi-arabia-mega-city-neom/index.html

Technology->Industry->manufacturing-> china
china->cheap plastic shit consumer goods and a monopoly on manufacturing with a 1.2 billion slave labor manpower pool -> rest of the world
Gee thanks boomers.

What an idiot; like you think we had anything to do with sending all the jobs to China…boomers did more than you ever will to try to stop it.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x669, 79.89K)

Ike was a kike lover who fucked Germany in the ass post-war.

If it wasn't the boomers, then who?
Care to name examples of when and what was actually tried? take your time. ill wait.

and the day after I wrote this^^^ an old man gets ERPO'd: baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-aa-shooting-20181105-story.html

NWO is Israel you stupid kike

I lol'd at your interpretation of bible verses.

Let’s Have a War with Russia!: I’d Rather Be Ruled by Autistic Hamsters

The United States seems to be contemplating war with Russia, Iran, China, or all three Washington pushes NATO ever closer to Russia, leaves the nuclear-missile treaty and tries to destroy both countries and China economically. Why the push for war?

Simple. Asia is awakening. China grows economically at a scorching pace–and all power rests on economic power. China is a large country, America a medium-sized one. America’s roughly two hundred million whites do virtually all of the scientific work on which national power depends. China has a billion increasingly educated Han Chinese, a five-to-one advantage. China’s stated aim is to united Eurasia among othr places in one vast commercial union. Washington’s pugnacity has pushed China, Ira, and Russia together. The chain of nations, Pakistan, Afghanistn, Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Turkey all totter between looking east and looking west. If Washington doesn’t stop this growth, the American Empire will be marginalized within decades.

This doesn’t threaten the American public. It threatens the US Govt and Israel.

What would a war with Russia look like, even assuming that it didn’t go nuclear? A great thinker once said that military stupidity comes in three levels: normallly stupid; really really stupid; and invading Russia. From Chuck XII to Adolf I it has proved a poor career move.

The US military has not won a war since 1945, with the exception of the First Gulf War, which the LAPD could have won. It lost decisively in Vietnam. It got run out of Lebanon with 241 dead Marines as its only accomplishment. After seventeen years it shows no signs of defeating barely armed Afghan peasants. Iraq has been a complete botch, achieving none of its goals, control of the oil, permanent bases, and a puppet government. Just now the military is losing in Syria.

Nothing short of genius can account for losing so consistently given the enormous resources available to American forces. In light of this very low level of military competence, maybe wars are not their best choice of hobby.

What sort of war is envisioned? The United States cannot fight a sizable land war. Iran can. Russia can. The American military means air power and little else. The Army hasn’t fought a serious war since 1973, the fleet since 1945. In long periods of inaction, things deteriorate because they do not seem important. Crucial supplies cease to exist, spare parts aren’t there, the logistics train quietly becomes inoperable. Money goes instead to pricey weapons of little practical use.

The Army recruits from a soft millennial population. America is no longer a country of tough rural kids. Social engineering has rotted the ranks. The military has suffered years of feminization, SJW appeasement, affirmative action, lowered physical standards, and LGBTQ insertion. Conscription is politically impossible. The Army cannot defeat Afghans even with the advantages of unlimited air power, artillery, gun ships, medevac, helicopters, and drones; it would last a very short time if it had to fight the Afghans or Iranians, on even terms. Muslims are more virile than today’s Americans and have proven tenacious.

Seattle, you moron. I posted a picture of the anti WTO protests right there on the page in front of your nose.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Seattle_WTO_protests

And who foisted this shit on us? You come here and you have to ask that?

What have you done to destroy the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, the CFR?

Go on show us what big political cojones you have..

The Gulf War reality was different than the television narrative. When the US first started massing troops it got cold feet and stalled, waiting for even more reinforcements. Then it refused to enter Kuwait until Iraq's forces had retreated and then declined to pursue them into Iraq and instead embarked on a years long campaign of sanctions and aerial bombardment before it went back for round 2 in 2003 – the results of which look a lot more like the "mother of all battles" Saddam promised would destroy the American empire.

A military that never fights a war that it has to win, that never encounters an enemy that can dangerously hit back, inevitably deteriorates.

Militaries come to believe their own propaganda. So, apparently, do the feral mollycoddles in the White House and New York. The American military’s normal procedure is to overestimate American power, underestimate the enemy, and misunderstand the kind of war it is getting into. Should Washington decide on war with Iran, or Russia (unless by a surprise nuclear strike) there will be the usual talk of the most powerful, best trained, best equipped etc., and how the Ivans and towelheads will melt away in days, a cakewalk.

Militaries have a very poor record of predicting outcomes of wars. This might provoke thought: The American Civil War was expected to be over in an afternoon; this was wrong by 650,000 dead and four years. When Napoleon invaded Russia, he did not expect Russians to occupy Paris. Germany thought that WWI would be a war of movement over in weeks; in fact a ghastly war of attrition lasting four years. When Japan attacked Pearl, it was not intentionally inviting GIs to the geisha houses of Tokyo. When Germany invaded Poland, occupation of Germany by Russia and America was low on its list of expectations. When France re-invaded Vietnam, it did not foresee Dien Bien Dien Phu and utter defeat by les jaunes. When America invaded Vietnam, it did not expect a decade-long losing war. When Russia invaded Afghanistan it did not expect to lose to Afghans in sandals. When America invaded Afghanistan, having seen what had happened to Russia, it did not expect the same result.

We do not know what a war with Iran, or Russia, or China would look like or what the Iranians might do. An overconfident military and an inexperienced government in Washington will predictably predict a short war and speak of precision weapons and surgical strikes. The Navy will guarantee that it can keep the Straits open, and speak of its advanced technology. The expectation will be that there will be nothing unexpected. The white House will believe that Iran will lie there and be bombed without response. Russia? The nukes will fall on the European countries from which the attack came. Germany might ponder this carefully.

America could of course destroy much of Iran and kill millions of the defenseless. This is what America now calls “war.” It would be amusing to see what would happen if the Air Force had to fight an enemy that could fight back, but this would mean only Russia or, perhaps, just possibly, barely, to some extent, China. It is a coward’s way of war and, to judge by South Vietnam and Afghanistan, not very effective. Killing lots of people and winning a war are not the same thing.

Don't underestimate the war in eastern Afghanistan which went largely unreported. Generals said that the level of conflict was as violent as anything in the Korean war, and the US, as everyone else that fights in those steep narrow valleys, lost badly.

What if Iran did stop petroleum traffic in the Persian Gulf with, say, missiles mounted on pickup trucks. Is this possible? I don’t know. Neither, I suspect, does the Navy–which will insist that it can handle mere pickup trucks with its superb this and that, its best trained, best equipped, the only hyperpower, and so on. But tankers are not going to run even a small risk of going up in flames.

How long would the Straits have to be closed with the world screaming for oil before Washington, desperate, its vanity bruised, full of huge egos, would have to do something stupid to save face?

Further, American leadership is of dangerously low quality. An essentially absentee Congress, the sordidness and criminality of the Clintons, Trump’s utter crassness and shady past, the submission to Israel, the widespread and never punished corruption. In this sorry brew no one seems interested in the wellbeing of the county, only unseemly grasping at benefits for the arms industry, big oil, Wall Street, Tel Aviv, and the Empire. Note that wars generate huge profits for the arms makers and the longer the war can be kept going, neither winning nor losing, the greater the profits. War against Iran would be a magnificent profit center. Since American casualties are extremely low , permanent war has few downsides.

At the top of government we have an unprepossessing bunch that would make Kaiser Wilhelm’s court seem wholesome. Their chief characteristics are pathological aggressiveness and a severe case of Beltway Bubble Syndrome. There is Trump with his weird eruptions. The ever-combative Nikki Haley. Steve Bannon, prophesying and hoping for war with China. Mike Pompeo, threatening Iran, threatening, Venezuela, threatening North Korea. John Bolton of the codiece mustches, always counseling a war he won’t fight in, like Trump a drat dodger with something to prove.

The life of millions depends on this freak show? I need a drink.

America was doomed the moment the federal reserve act was passed

God I hate UFC fans and not real martial artists.

You retarded fucking serb.
1. Hitler didn't lose Russia, his generals did when they betrayed his containment strategy while sick with typhus. WHY????????? YOU ASK???????? Because FDR gave Stalin millions and weapons on the side. America propped up stupid jewed mongrel land Russia.

2. Comparing land wars of the 1940s to post Jets and drones and anti-gravity "aliens" is fucking retarded. Grow the fuck up video game nastolgia faggot. Why do we attract such scum here now and everyone smart left the internet?

3. America was never trying to win the desert wars. They wanted to lose because Jewish Communists from Russia/Germany took over the USA! Vietnam was a drug running scheme and destroying Chinese interests in the area by causing a total fucking breakdown of monkey gentle village volk, turning them into fucking psychos that would kill commies for fun. See Apocalypse Now.

GIVE ME TESLA/DARPA REAL AMERICAN TECH – MAKE ME DICTATOR - REMOVE ZIONISTS- REMOVE COMMIES - EXPOSE PEDO TAPES = 2 WEEKS

THEN I WILL FUCK ALL YOU EURASIANISTS IN THE ASS WITH 2040 WARFARE

Come on loyal military NSA coup. Let's do this shit. Make me Cesar!

I can just see a drunk president Hillary being woken up at three in the morning to be told that WWIII was underway and that the nuclear missiles were already launched by the enemy. She'd growl in a hung over stupor, her sheets r eeking of her leaking colostomy bag; "What does it matter??" then flop back into her pillow to continue her drunken slumbers.

checked
probably right, but fuck it

dont check your down digits you nigger

This thread is fucking gay and if you buy any of this narrative you're a moronic faggot

Attached: f639ac62e1c7899d51f4543c17567efe7b367bd0b5884b7f9f3cbbabcd191fd7.jpg (502x480, 30.77K)

So Trump won't be doing the usual Veteran's Day stuff on November 11th? Seems to me that a guy would be making a speech and laying a wreath that day and attending some services. Weird.

That second image reeks of jewish mental acrobatics. Probably made by Adam Sandler himself.

whose this "we" , ive been on point with my thread for the past month. You cant even make 1 decent thread. Fuck off fag

Do you know where you are?