Amazon building collapses due to (((weather)))

(((Tornado))) caused a section of an Amazon building to collapse, workers said it sounded like bombs dropping on them.

Attached: weather4.JPG (910x635, 109.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

w1.weather.gov/data/obhistory/KBWI.html
weather.com/news/news/2018-11-03-amazon-building-collapse-baltimore-maryland-storms
localconditions.com/weather-baltimore-county-maryland/md011/past.php
stream.me/shortpoem
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure… first it was "heavy rain", now its a (((tornado)))

Attached: weather3.JPG (1379x501 122.24 KB, 177K)

29.62 in 2nd image is the barometric pressure… which is completely normal throughout the evening. anyone with a brain knows if a tornado rolls through an area, no matter what size.. pressure drops.

The USPS phone bank should get crushed too. Takes way to long to speak to a real damn human.
Atleast some NPC-ass DMVs answer your call in a orderly fashion. Why can’t a (((government owned business))) go and answer calls, they have far more customers than the DMV too!

Attached: 32DD90BC-C579-4D7A-8CDF-3C591B7D8616.jpeg (272x185, 16.5K)

how can a tornado be ((( ))) ?
please explain.
you are absolutely daffy

105mph for 2.5 miles.. even though all weather data points to normal rain, low wind speeds, and normal barometric pressure

Attached: weather5.jpg (1018x678, 1.33M)

Tornado in that area is extremely rare.

look at related images

>>>/suicide/

(Vid Related)

Attached: kapooyah.webm (1920x1080, 4.65M)

lol, nice.. but thats houston and not related at all

WHERE ARE THE SOURCES?

you're retarded
how can a tornado be kiked?

I guess I have to hold your hand through this process.

the source is
this woman

so what LEL

w1.weather.gov/data/obhistory/KBWI.html
weather.com/news/news/2018-11-03-amazon-building-collapse-baltimore-maryland-storms
localconditions.com/weather-baltimore-county-maryland/md011/past.php

Include it in the OP next time you STUPID negroid.

Okay so lets say you are correct and its all bullshit, what's the conspiracy? Amazon is at fault with faulty building standards and they are hiding the fact? Some kind of scenario?

No, you don't get to make a shit thread and expect anyone else to support you.

(((squirrel)))

Attached: Cpe.PNG (678x780, 479.4K)

God wills it.

Why are you defending jews?

He isn't. He is defending tornadoes.

Watcha sliding, Shlomo?

What a funny coincidence.
I was just telling a family member how a business could potentially scam insurance by building a facility that houses their old equipment in a disaster prone area.
When the disaster eventually strikes, they can claim millions in damages, get their insurance payout and write off the losses.

Attached: 1458011252052.mp4 (720x720, 899.45K)

The 'tree of life' synagogue was on Squirrel Hill, too.

I've been looking at this video for 5 minutes, it's fascinating. Where is it from. I must know more!

Attached: desire to know more intensifies.gif (627x502, 941.43K)

Tornados secretly run the world

Attached: memri leaf.jpg (944x670, 41.74K)

It spins constantly.

IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A WHITE MALE To colonize asian and black females. Share the magic of the aryan with these poor women. Make the world a better place. CUM HOME WHITE MAN

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

stream.me/shortpoem

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A WHITE MALE To colonize asian and black females. Share the magic of the aryan with these poor women. Make the world a better place. CUM HOME WHITE MAN

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

stream.me/shortpoem

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

stream.me/shortpoem

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

stream.me/shortpoem

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

stream.me/shortpoem

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY