Your new mod is a woman or a tranny

I will probably be banned for that but I don't care.

Attached: c4e2db246f026d352eb7e009649bdba4eca83bbf320acd9ca4cb7ce07f567d25.webm (532x236, 1.72M)

What new mod?

Volunteer 4.
Ask /tv/ if you don't believe me, her name is Percolatrice.

Wut? We don't have a polvol4 anymore. I thought he was deleted.

There is a big difference between the two and you deserve to be banned for this cancer cuckchan tier zero effort thread. Women are half the white race and anti-white women is anti-white. Trannies get thrown in a bog.

Does anyone have a pic of Percolatrice?

I, for one, welcome out new matriarchy. Ever since I started reading my all time new favourite "Wheel of Time" series, I can't express in words how delighted I am of it. Go women mods! You rock!!!

>>>/tv/1682180

Nah, Jk, women are gay, fucking kick the dyke.

If you see a blonde anime girl post on Zig Forums. It's her.

You should be b& for your shitty thread.
Prince of Darkness is fucking great though

dont you mean….him?

This is basic kike shill stuff. Think about how many blonde anime pics there are that could be posted, these kikes just come here to generate a target and craft a drama to entertain and distract from the genocide that is going on. These people deserve to suffer before they die.

I posted the proof but you can't read.

Holy fucking shit she's white as fuck, like the real deal!

She's a cunt too…

Like most women out there but that's besides the point. But an actual woman?
Oh man, I need to take the good stuff off the ice.

Okay. There’s nothing that can be done about it. We don’t care.

does she love niggers cock? if yes then Zig Forums is doomed.

This is Zig Forums how the fuck did a broad get to be a BV? If you're reading this polvol5 show your tits and GTFO.

Kill yourself.

CHECKED
TRIPS DON'T LIE
Why not both? :^)

no they're the shitty half that is destroying the white race. women are not welcome in imageboards, if a woman has been made a Zig Forums vol then this board is officially dead and there should be an exodus. I would rather have a turk like kampfy than a worthless fucking cunt

Uhmmm it's 2018 sweetie, it's her turn.

Okay. There’s nothing we can do about it. What the fuck do you not understand about this?

So put a bullet in your brain.

I would rather have a jew than a woman

As long as (((polvol4))) stays gone I don't care whos running the show

So put a bullet in your brain.

>>/suicide/

Who are you quoting?

Lurk for 2999 years shilloid

But who were you quoting?

I told you to lurk, idiot

this is the cancer that is killing Zig Forums

well, "killing" is present-tense. if the rumors are true that we have a cuntoid mod, then it's all over and we should move to /zenpol/ or something

Its" her" turn.

Attached: 3b5232241ef9ee5140768b179867df1c4bd7aaf1ae44bc56ca4ddf3dd47e1676.jpg (185x255, 9.92K)

wait is it f to m or the other way around

The site is already owned by Jews and golems, why not throw a (((tradthot))) on top of the pile too?

Okay, so leave.

Kill yourself, paid shill.

no, what I'm saying is that you braindead namecalling faggots are doing more damage to the board than any jew could dream of

"wheel of time".
Pro tip: the man dies before he can complete the story. deep

This lel

KYS kike.

Attached: far-right-natsoc-women.jpeg (470x586 158.32 KB, 74.95K)