Investigation underway into alleged failed hack of voter registry by Democratic Party of GA

wsbtv.com/news/local/secretary-of-state-s-office-says-investigation-underway-into-hack-by-democratic-party/866298517

Someone else post the archived link because it’s taking too long on my end.

Attached: 7648B0A0-B7A9-45C5-BEBC-7CD36586153A.jpeg (947x760, 114.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvw.org/watch/?eventID=2018101044
reuters.com/article/us-usa-military-cyber-idUSKCN0W70UQ
archive.is/CHgFtl
archive.fo/q1ADY
sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/hutchinsons-teeth
archive.is/q1ADY
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1060063536636944386
politico.com/election-results/2018/georgia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's concerning is that these people continually commit voter fraud and try to mess with voting systems, and nothing is done about them.
In WA state, there's an user on halfchan that is talking about the national guard being deployed to assist with election security, but employees of amazon, google and microsoft are on that team, which is a conflict of interest

Sick , what the fuck is wrong with its teeth? Is it missing a front tooth?
Regardless baboons are dangerous and should be caged in a zoo to protect the safety of the public

If something is done about them, the "corrupt" narrative goes away and then people start looking more critically at the atrocious record of the republican party and its apex servitude towards israel.

Can you link me to what the user is saying?

Being a sheboon does that.

Still something should be done. Then the purging of the pozzed republikike party can begin. I only just today learned that almost all of the police departments of the USA receive their training from Israeli Special Forces.

Kemp will win.

Checked
It is less than an animal

You say something should be done, but aren't internalizing that the system in place REQUIRES nothing be done.

took me a minute to find the video
tvw.org/watch/?eventID=2018101044
watch from 7 minutes or so, wait until the national guard colonel takes questions
he tries to walk away but they start asking questions
first question he answers that amazon and microsoft employees are working on election security
if you look up the guys name in google you will find articles about him working other IT security jobs with google, microsoft and amazon employees

THIS IS HUGE NEWS HOLY SHIT

it wont archive.

>tvw.org/watch/?eventID=2018101044
he drops the redpill at 9:20 or so, states full time employees from amazon and microsoft are working on election security

here's an article to enlighten you
reuters.com/article/us-usa-military-cyber-idUSKCN0W70UQ

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-military-cyber-idUSKCN0W70UQ

Attached: jew.jpg (772x491 10.38 KB, 47.18K)

Thanks, user.

Either archive sites are fucked atm or something very fishy is going on here. Methinks the latter.

What tf is that thing? Can it make a coherent sentence?

the user stated he told many news agencies, yet no articles mentioning this that I've seen
you'd think that employees of anti Trump companies like amazon and google working directly on election security would be headline news for conservatives

This would definitely be huge news on sites like Breitbart, but it’s just getting swept under the rug.

Why? So they can hand out immunity to all relevant parties and sweep the acts of treason under the rug?

>only the republican a liberal party party is beholden to israel.
That's how I know you're a D&C kike.

spread it around if you can
I'll be emailing some news outlets myself later today on this
I just dont have the video editing software to pull that clip and make it effective

I’ll see if I can find WAnons on the case.

The republican party is unfortunately the only one that is enthusiastically, at almost all levels, beholden to israel. It's hard to even put into words the depths of their servitude. The only people this offends are those who want to keep up the gatekeeping charade of the republican party being the "White" party.

I'm not D&Cing at all. I'm pointing out how the corruption and the charges of corruption are symbiotic and rely on each other to prop up the narrative. Again, the only people who would have a problem with this are people who want maintain the republican party's image as the "White" party – which it obviously isn't. You are a very, very obvious shill.

Oh (((you))).

The "unfortunately" part is the big tip off of what and who (((you))) are.

Filtered.

Can you get anymore brainlet? Vote GOP. Make America Great Again.

Israel and its tentacles in this country is as far from "one issue" as it gets. Zionists were crucial in getting the United States to invade Iraq. America's overseas involvements are the reason why the average worker has not had a raise since 1971. Dismantling America's war machine is the single most important issue facing the American right.

Filtered as well.

look at that fucking groid!
no wonder they have to cheat

Israel isn't relevant to state-level elections, and at the federal level, the Democrats support mass immigration anyway.

Russia did it. Listen and believe.

Reported to the MAGA cyber police. Triggering civnats is a serious crime.

Israel's very relevant in state-level elections, because a lot of state legislatures have tried to pass laws barring businesses from state contracts if they don't do business with Israel. This is pushed hard by AIPAC/Israel lobby at the state level.

I live in GA and voted for Kemp just so this communist sheboon wouldnt be my governer. they have been pushing this nigger shit really REALLY hard. I see her ugly face, flyers, signs everywhere I look. I get a flyer of this bitch everyday in the mail, sometimes 2, no shit, yet I havent once seen anything in my mail about Kemp. The libniggers have been going all out here.

It's so cute seeing couples fight. I think RIGHT and LEFT will stay together though. I mean, they just so happen to have the opinions that both halves of the country just so happen to have! Tune in next week to E! For more wwe

Conclusion does not follow the premises.

Attached: atriedes.png (323x350, 18.78K)

No one is talking bout this shod. Slid af

Link? I'd like to read about those connections

Why is it always Georgia? This one was back in 2016.
archive.is/CHgFtl

Comes from sucking your teeth at people in disrespect from childhood.

The demoncraps cheat and still can't win. Sad!

Go be a nigger elsewhere.

archive.fo/q1ADY
archived it using a trick

I thought one of the defining traits of Machiavelli was competence?

Then why did he die a poor farmer?

There are already political commercials on tv saying this is a bogus october surprise.

Not a peep from MSM…
Let me get this straight;
Hack Voter registry.
ADD FAKE Names and Addresses in needed Counties.
Bus hundreds of Fake Voters from Polling Station to Polling Station to Vote under said Fake Names and Addresses…
Reap…
Please fix what I missed…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (604x545 264.06 KB, 613.13K)

The amount of sliding going on at the moment is insane.

Seems sort of desperate to pull this last minute. If Georgia has this sub running the state its time to consider gassing themselves.

The idea of fair and free elections are a joke, user

Attached: elections.png (842x659, 31.55K)

The US is enthusiastically, at almost all levels, beholden to israel. You are a complete and utter faggot.
Just trying to undermine the vote, is all.

Fuck off, kike.

source?

Out of argument, ain't ye?

Bump. Fuck the niggers trying to slide this.

Georgia resident here.

Only people voting for this nigger are niggers and limp dick beta cuck communist White race traitors.

I'm sure what Georgia needs is not only its first black governor, but a fat black bitch governor. Give me a fucking break. This chick is a walking joke, but has a clear chance thanks to 30% of the State being black. After that you just need to count on moving even 10% of the White vote when you factor in she'll grab at least half the Spics and Asians and whatnot.

Odds are even with the fraud allegations she goes in because enough illiterate mystery meat and niggers in the state hate White people.

Attached: Black Women.jpg (600x600, 49.08K)

There's no argument whatsoever about how kiked the republican party is. Just gravy train kikes who show up and get mad that someone mentioned it.

Attached: KucinichAssad.jpeg (1910x1000, 458.17K)

Nobody argued otherwise. What was said is that the entire US is beholden to israel, not just the Republicans, prompting you to lose your shit because you're a pissant shill and you know it's true. It's actually pretty funny.

But that's a mischaracterization of what was said. The Republicans are the only entity that has zero play whatsoever on the question of israel outside of a tiny minority of people who keep deluding themselves otherwise. The spic former mayor of kiked Los Angeles was literally booed off the stage at a democratic convention for putting forward a platform plank recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of israel. That would never, ever happen at a republican gathering. Trump's entire immigration focus rests solely on Muslims and Mexicans for that exact reason – they don't support israel!

That's amusing and all, but if you think that this is a mainstream Democrat position, when the party is funded top to bottom by jewish money (just like the Republicans) then you are deluding yourself. The entire US is beholden to israel, and you know it.

Meant for: .

Hutchinson-Boeck teeth are a common symptom of maternal syphilis. Sufferers commonly have the notches crowned in adulthood to produce a straight edge, but there usually isn't much to be done about the spacing.

Tl;dr: Her mother was a whore.
sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/hutchinsons-teeth

Have another bump.

Looks like I'll need to periodically keep this up throughout the day.

Another bump.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1088x726, 876.18K)

Bump - this is really important. Closest thing to a race war we'll see within a mere election for just one state.

It's not as important as you think because guys like Kemp won't actually fight.

Doesn't matter if he won't fight, as the people within the state will get more enraged instead, building the fuel for a near future fight. That's why the vote is important. Not because of the candidate (although the nigger will make it much more worse in GA), but because it'll fuel the tension between white and non-white even more.

It matters a lot that he won't fight. That's pretty much the exact reason why the country as a whole is where it is. I'm going to go ahead and filter you now because this exchange between us isn't going to anywhere.

Well okay then, feel free to ignore the massive rise of far-right or potential far-right sentiment and disillusionment in white people nationwide. Exactly what is needed, isn't it?

Georgia user rolling for post-election chimpouts in Apelanta

Not just Niglanta fellow user. As with the Handel/Jew election last year, it'll be a nationwide chimpout.

If archive is not working, archive it yourself people. Take a copy before it is taken down.

Weird, you can search up the article in the OP and all I get are links that send me to "can't find that page" errors. Thankfully someone archived it yesterday.
archive.is/q1ADY

Dubs checked. Kikes are trying to censor their failed attempt at flipping GA to blue.

Buckle up faggots. The polls are closed now in most states so get ready for a shit ton of spam. I'll keep in here to make sure this doesn't get slid too far down.

Bless you user. I'll be sticking too, this is my home state.

Yep, here comes the DDOS. Be a pal and report the OP to request the archive in

You fail to understand that Washington is no longer Washington, and hasn't been since the 80's.
Washington is now Seattle.
And who controls Seattle?
Kikes and their lackeys.

Washington is one of the few states that is highly conservative, yet there's enough money to completely shift the politics in the completely opposite direction.
Factor in high fruit production, and you have unbelievable numbers of "conservative" farmers that ship in illegals, further shifting the power structure away from the will of the people.
Idaho suffers similarly, however they don't have a money nexus like Seattle.

You may think it unlikely, but I believe that Washington, Idaho, or Oregon will be the epicenter of the next civil war.
The entire region has been taught to hide their powerlevel from an early age, along with the motto: "leave us the fuck alone".

You fail to understand that Washington is no longer Washington, and hasn't been since the 80's.
Washington is now Seattle.
And who controls Seattle?
Kikes and their lackeys.

Washington is one of the few states that is highly conservative, yet there's enough money to completely shift the politics in the completely opposite direction.
Factor in high fruit production, and you have unbelievable numbers of "conservative" farmers that ship in illegals, further shifting the power structure away from the will of the people.
Idaho suffers similarly, however they don't have a money nexus like Seattle.

You may think it unlikely, but I believe that Washington, Idaho, or Oregon will be the epicenter of the next civil war.
The entire region has been taught to hide their powerlevel from an early age, along with the motto: "leave us the fuck alone".

Doubleposted like migration times.

Wisconsin is also a possible battleground. Those guys have been getting tons of Somalians shipped to them this last decade.

Clown world.

So wait; nobody gave OP credick for an outstanding pic related n sheeeit?

Attached: Quangz n sheeeit.jpeg (947x760, 85.89K)

holy shit

Not going to bed until the election is decided. 52.7% lead for Kemp at 93.7% precincts so it looks like a sure thing but you never know.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1060063536636944386
DESPERATE

Attached: c87595df809efa9a010cbcc0006a42b99038df517c38dc02a2ccb180106a5950.png (630x402, 55.55K)

JAIL IS COMING NIGGER
GET READY

Sure is taking them a long time to count 4 precincts.

That motto also concerns BC, Alaska and the Yukon.

politico.com/election-results/2018/georgia/
He won.

Fucking desperate.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (378x168, 15.88K)

Could a vol please add the archive in to the OP? If only for the sake of not letting this news disappear forever.

Attached: znzn09dd3f5h8.png (617x446, 80.33K)

Maybe it isn't something in the water

Attached: poj.jpg (4677x3306, 3.42M)

We really need to spend more time discussing obscure jew facts like this.