Far left group wants to pick up immigrants at the border

Facebook link: m.facebook.com/events/1650288045076555?acontext={"ref":"3","action_history":"null"}&aref=30

Attached: cuck-insult-2.jpg (880x587, 83.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/smuggling-noncitizens-into-the-us-possible-legal-consequences.html
cbp.gov/careers
humantraffickinghotline.org/what-human-trafficking/federal-law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Russia#LGBT_History_after_the_October_Revolution:_1917–1933
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We live in hell lads and have for well over a century now!

I'm not a burger, but is there an organisation we can rapport these fuck to. like the immigration service. Kikes will problably not look at it, but worth the try

Report them to ICE and the FBI

Attached: screenshot-www.facebook.com-2018.11.04-14-51-03.png (519x1177, 576.25K)

so, I guess this is where the leftists coordinated the crossing to be at.

Someone with a faceberg sock account tell them you've reported them to the FBI

Have you not been paying attention? ICE is defunded, and FBI only harasses white racists.

I know, I know, but we need to try something. Maybe some Zig Forumsacks can join the event and report on location/film

When no one respects the law, the end of the current order is near.
The jews may have made a serious mistake when they flagrantly ignored the law in order to protect their leftist pets.

I have tried this

Attached: InkedScreenHunter 182_LI.jpg (524x372, 947.68K)

The top one is not mine

this is honestly why i have quit going to church because i realized im already damned in hell

Ben Sch____ns

No I mean, hold back the immigrants.

Ben Scheans

Ben Schegans

Scheinns

I reported those faggots to ICE.
nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/smuggling-noncitizens-into-the-us-possible-legal-consequences.html

Nice

Ben Shapirons

I don't understand the current left's willingness to support open borders and illegal immigration. Same with modern commies, too. Do they honestly think that the old left and old style communism was exactly the same as their present counterparts right now? Back then, the (((Soviet Union))) considered homosexuality, feminism and open borders as degenerate. I'm not supporting it but still, leftists supporting Jewish degeneracy is something you will only most likely see in the West. Especially the ones who pride themselves of their ancestors being the "heroes" of WWII.

>I don't understand the current left's willingness to support open borders and illegal immigration. Same with modern commies, too. Do they honestly think that the old left and old style communism was exactly the same as their present counterparts right now? Back then, the (((Soviet Union))) considered homosexuality, feminism and open borders as degenerate. I'm not supporting it but still, leftists supporting Jewish degeneracy is something you will only most likely see in the West. Especially the ones who pride themselves of their ancestors being the "heroes" of WWII.
Jews

The average leftist doesn't think anything.

Attached: Robert Bowers Political Prisoner no background.png (816x1056, 723.15K)

Fuck off kike, we are not going to endorse him.
Zig Forums is a board of peace

Interesting reaction
interesting.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (615x290, 218.9K)

BASTE leftist accelerationists saving the white race, am I right, goys? Where are all the anti voting accelerationists praising them in this thread? These leftists are working for the same goal as they are.

Violence is not the way! DO NOT slash their tires or anything worse! It's only 20,000 illegals!

MUH OPTICS

So, now we can't voice our opinions on here because we are afraid of being sued?
We are truly cucked by the jew then.

Eh, nothing inherently illegal about praising a terrorist. Not saying whether he should be or not.

That's their promo pic? I see no women/children/elderly.

What happened with being a shitposting edgelord?
What the fuck happened?
no.
You were never one
You are just another Q-Tard
(((PRAISE TRUMP)))
>PRAISE KEK

do they not realize militias are at the border now?

I had the (((Television))) on before watching (((Fox News))) and to every woman that I saw, there were about 30 men. The (((Cameraman))) and (((Reporter))) were with the caravan down in Mexico somewhere

No fags, I realise that we need a place to organise.

Question: When are you going to do something in real life??

That seems to be the whole point

Why the fuck are we 'Afraid' of organizing?
are we so conservative that we are afraid that we are going to 'rock the boat'?
something like that?
Afraid that we are going to get in trouble?
Get arrested?

I'm sorry, but it seems like we are actually afraid of organizing.
All we do is come online here and shitpost all day and all that and never actually organize and do something.
The only assholes that do anything are TRS faggots, and I will never stand with those degenerate faggots ever.

The media is the one who makes us sound like the bad guy
nobody else
they are the ones who are in control here
they make the narrative
all the news channels are jewed
all of them
fox is jewed too
Q-tards can't see that because all they see is trump
trump this and trump that
fuck that faggot
he is a jew puppet and the q tards call you a shill on here whenever you try and call trump out
fuck Q

That's unlikely to happen.
What's more likely is for anons posting that shit to win a visit from the Feds.
If anything, it will be an arbitrary decision by the host or registrar which gets this place shut down (and would explain the sudden influx of incitement posts).
They'll be gone after midterms, anyway, so, till then, just filter them.

Friday, 10 AM at the Presidio Square IHOP in Houston. We'll finalize our super sekrit plans for world domination there over endless pancakes and coffee.

lol ihop
dennys is better
didn't they meet at ihop before charlottesville? you are distracting me

see, that is exactly what I mean though
you have to spoiler text and hide where we meet
why?
because we have been cucked by jews
why don't we go out in public and say, "Hitler was right," even though we believe that to our core?
because we are cucked.
Yes
We.

we sit here in our little reflective echo-chamber and nothing gets out
oh, once in a while we make a meme that goes viral for a day on twitter or some shit,
but, other than that, we ain't doin' nothin.

So, yes.

Robert Bowers IS a Political prisoner

He is a Political Prisoner because he is a prisoner of our Zionist Occupational Government.

Attached: robert bowers did nothing wrong red.png (816x1056, 712.05K)

fuck it
out.

Attached: intredasting.png (858x440, 233.23K)

Are there seriously still Denny's around?
I haven't seen one in years — a decade, come to think of it.
And, yeah, I just picked whatever ludicrous-sounding chain off the top of my head for maximum sarcasm; no ;^) necessary.

Well, nothing as outspoken as that, but, it doesn't take much to recognize one another.
And you'd be surprised how many of us are around.

Polite sage for off-topic

What are the Rules for aiding the enemy? Revoke their citizenship Rules?
Maybe the Leafs are onto something…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x678 453.37 KB, 1M)

No they were'nt, kike. ICE has been doing Job Fairs in southern states to recruit more. On top of that, you no longer have to have a college degree to be eligible to be hired:

cbp.gov/careers

Tick-tock, nigger. Tick-tock.

Attached: laughitup.png (375x375, 159.18K)

If the predicted entry points have been militarized, these kikes won't be allowed any where near them.

Attached: pepe sniper.jpg (295x418, 17.97K)

So they're telling ICE they are willing coyotes? Lock them up.

To be fair, all those (((environmental groups))) are funded by foreign money. OPEC in particular, so Canadian oil can keep being sold for under market value, thereby allowing other countries to take the difference as profit for themselves.

Attached: 1474654208619.png (941x887, 199.05K)

Treason is underprosecuted.

Attached: LO.jpg (997x768, 227.76K)

you mean…

Context? They all say Leuk Beantwoorden though.

Bowers was a patriot, his targets were facilitating enemy invasion, they were traitors and should have been executed for treason.

Also they were giving a baby a blowjob.

If i am not wrong the biggest problem are american pedophiles hunting spic kids in the border, no word on media, but is a well knowed fact that spics just dump their kids in the border because the kid will be abused anyways, but it wouldnt be beheaded or dumped in a can filed with acid.

Good. Let them in.

humantraffickinghotline.org/what-human-trafficking/federal-law

I voted for a guy who promised to stop beaners from coming here or at least slow them down a bit. Last I checked there was no wall, the first big migrant caravan was let in and overall America is even less White than it was 2 years ago.

Yep

(1)
(1)

wtf. I love killery klingdon nao

Nice counter-arguments.

The USSR's history is a bit more complicated. When the Soviets first took power they did promote degeneracy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Russia#LGBT_History_after_the_October_Revolution:_1917–1933
After Stalin took power he saw that it was weakening the state and did everything in your post. If you take Yuri Bezmenov as gospel the communists understand how harmful degeneracy is to society, and only use it tactically, as a weapon. That so much of the left now considers degeneracy the primary reason to support the left, well that's just an example of that old saying about pretending to be idiots.

Watch it with those exclaimation points, boom-bot.

Attached: Boom Comp.jpg (640x409, 49.5K)

Denny's tastes like chemical shit, and they have terrible service too. The last time I ate there I threw up. Pick somewhere else or I'm not showing.

Nobody gave a shit about voting (R) this time because Trump did literally nothing he promised, and all you GOP/Trump faggot shills can do is say "omg he beat Hillary!"

obviously good at playing scrabble
on the internet while watching strip
tease dancers, the bodies say it
all,

he used one. Watch it with the unfunny Shrek shit instead

So, does committing suicide or another allegedly hell-worthy act just moves one to a lower level of hell. like reborn congolese or something

Fucking reddit-tier memes. Looks like lefty Zig Forums

i thought they had changed direction toward california?

Are you even trying?
I thought you might have had a point until this shit.

The omnibus included a note stating ICE must stick precisely to its budget for overnight detention facilities. That caused the reinstatement of catch and release, because the existing budget was insufficient.

Also, the omnibus limited hiring to 50 new ICE agents, but only admin workers–NOT deportation agents. This was the last time Trump acted on anything relating to the ICE budget, so in effect, his failure to veto stopped ICE from doing what it had to do and caused catch and release.

BUMP

Not sure if you're just dumb or a shill. Filtered just the same.