TELETHON FOR AMERICA - DEMOCRAT TELETHON LIVE

Here we have a live telethon featuring democrat celebrities to get you to vote. Here is a link to the stream. Do your worst.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3eHMo9vkKI

Attached: teleshit.png (1026x725, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FBOgG
866ourvote.org/
youtu.be/N3eHMo9vkKI
youtu.be/2CYjclbclUg
youtu.be/cj1AcjlERIA
youtu.be/-eSoC2K1uJs
youtu.be/oFzBKe1hpuo
youtu.be/BYtCTwLFXkM
youtu.be/yCHSZQ2fKQk
youtu.be/3lu–Wmde4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck it il self bump

This is my first election I'm voting in. Is asking people to vote always pushed this hard?

They're pushing it so hard because the cattle are starting to ask ( ( (questions) ) )
Nothing is normal

I’m going to call in and see if I can fuck with Alyssa Milano. Get on it anons.

I've never seen any election pushed this hard. Democrats are furious and so incredibly desperate that they're pushing and cheating and threatening. Things have never been this bad with so much on the line that they would willingly go to these lengths.

Ask her if they have any battletoads

For midterms, never. Congrats on being born in time to be of fighting age in the oncoming race war.

t. old man

The same BS was happening while kang nigger was running.
Wishful thinking on their part. To sway the minds of the lemmings and what not.

From what I can tell; only the most shallow and superficial care about anything these dancing monkeys actually have to say.

It might be fun to raid their lines though. Many keks; much lulz.

hell no its everywhere billboards pamphlets advertisements jewgle jewtube
ask yourself what government would actually want its citizens to vote its not normal

Wow, we sure have an all-star cast today.
The fucking Backstreet Boys? Jesus fuck, these people are beyond desperate.

The autism on this stream is just to strong for me.

Attached: 1423449720044.jpg (720x540, 70.29K)

lol currently this telethon has 589 viewers.

the trump rally has over 19k.

It's a global stream too. I was watching it for a bit and I'm not American. Maybe 200 eligible voters are watching? Maybe less?

most of them are shitposters.

embarassing

Attached: opera_2018-11-05_21-55-00.png (203x514, 173.95K)

thanks user, I'm looking forward to it

Attached: thinking slayer.jpg (828x389, 162.7K)

incel dog whistle detected

Attached: opera_2018-11-05_21-57-29.png (426x299, 170.72K)

and they are doing the lord's work.

Attached: 3eef690826a65847c667b5b8db953996b4a52c1afdab2b33d491902ded9791b2.gif (544x533, 86.96K)

a celebrity may call you
aahahahaha

what method would that be. im fond of impalement

Ask them why are there so many white people. Where’s the diversity?

Attached: NPC-telethon.png (1200x808, 370.33K)

I don't want to spoil the surprise

Attached: Kebab gassings now with music.webm (508x696, 6.9M)

Oh my god this is so sad, it's like this entire thing is being run by high schoolers, audio problems, dead air and a general lack of coordination is just staggering.

Attached: smug man.jpg (500x236, 12.52K)

JUST

this is so hard to watch lmao

the trump rally is too all those gullible white people…

They just disabled the live chat on youtube

Attached: 1412280982861.gif (503x448, 220.13K)

Attached: Ouro.png (341x376 24.24 KB, 1.81M)

Holy shit we got our guys in every stream

Hahahaha
Ellen just killed her chats too

Let's drop 9/11 redpills

Attached: who did 911.PNG (592x141, 19.71K)

limbaugh was up there saying how its not about race and its about culture. the entire crowd is full of white people and yet the morons cant put 2 and 2 together they are so close but get jewed right at the precipice of realizing the truth

jesus christ "these are the elites" calls his jew daughter up "we are fighting for you everyday' *cheers

Just before the 2010 midterms, there was the big Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear hosted by Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, back when Stephen Colbert was still playing the fake conservative pundit, that was hoping to stall the then-nascent Tea Party from getting enough Republicans elected in the House and Senate to get majorities.

They failed.

archive.is/FBOgG

gross what is that thing.
looks like something out of Jabba the Hutt's crew.

URBAN MOVING SYSTEMS INC ✡WHITE GLOVE MOVERS ✡ SCHLEPPERS MOVING & STORAGE ✡CLASSICAL INTERNATIONAL MOVERS ✡MOISHE MOVERS COMPANY ✡9/11 ✡DENKO MECHANICAL ✡

866ourvote.org/
866-687-8683

Just called they won't send you to their telethon
They screen every possible way and demand return call numbers

You missed the clincher, "the elites are dumb, hateful, and lazy; that's okay let them keep their silly title; you (the American public) and I (Trump) are super-elites"

What did the Democrats mean by this?

row*

I must have our new DUDE WEED laws still on my mind.

Attached: 5438f29a974d21d925b53fe21d99b0f47150f430a378096f9ba1359c1a500ea5.jpg (286x327, 16.98K)

(((Private Security Systems Development)))
Urban Moving Systems Inc. (MAX Movers)
Schleppers Moving & Storage
Classical International Movers
Moishe Movers Company
White Glove Movers
Denko Mechanical

This is just pathetic

Attached: tfa.png (2046x788, 838.21K)

Dig thread?

Attached: moishe's moving.png (544x520, 566.28K)

HOW MANY PEOPLE IN YOUR VOTING SQUAD MY FELLOW KIDS?

Let us hope that some whites' curiosity is pricked by how incessant the entertainers are on making their opinion heard; prompting them to question the industry.

IS THIS LIVE

No, go back to sleep.

Lol this is actually racism. These people have no self awareness

The moving services ready to transport invaders to safe havens across the country?

OH NO I RUINED EVERYTHING AGAIN

Jesus Christ, this is the worst crap I have seen ever.

Holy fuck every single post on 4chan is made by the us government and breitbart interns and they copy and paste their shit here and people still buy it. Sad! If you haven't figured out that this is all just a distraction from the fact that various mafias run the world you are fucking retarded.

Omg that democrat is corrupt YOU ARE JUST A REPIBLICAN DONT TOUCH THEM WHO CARES IF THEY ARE CORRUPT!

Omg that republican is corrupt YOU ARE JUST A DEMOCRAT DONT TOUCH THEM WHO CARES IF THEY ARE CORRUPT!

Wow, how convenient, if you go after any of these people, half the country will kill you. What a coincidence.

fuck the youtube chat, I could only type in emojis

Now they're bringing out some slut whose claim to fame is cooking poorly while drunk

Attached: c93717e822e6a53903cdc6d48c94b53049dbf600f6bbaa3b68502fbf334654d7.jpg (691x625, 235.74K)

updated that shit for you ;) not that the neocons are any better but its good to document all the kikes and their supporters. and in my defense, OP posted the original which had the bottom names half-way cut off already. not surprising since OP is a fag, as usual

Attached: 4f577421e6765d2ba9c88966ac19959e88e19590892e304324a726c7659fa817.png (1025x725, 1.07M)

Nick Swardson looks like shit.

Why is Russell Peters on there anyway? He's freaking Canadian. Is this foreign interference?

I would love to see Hollywood and its associated cabals crash and burn.

Amy needs to tighten up.

I WANT OLIVIA'S THIGHS ON MY EARS

Olivia looks like shit.

God this is so low energy.

Chinese

I know what number I'm calling tomorrow

Attached: phone fun.png (860x484, 589.8K)

ADULTS VOTE YOU FUCKING MANCHILDREN

Don't be a fucking newfags…

(((Urban Moving Systems))) was the FIRST Israeli company apprehended on 9/11. They were caught 45 minutes before the first plane hit the tower filming the event. A couple of minutes before the the plane hits, they all made phonecalls, and moments before the plane crash, they all turn off their phones and went to filmed the towers. SAME THING HAPPENED FOR THE SECOND PLANE. When the FBI apprehended the Israelis (they were 3 but picked up other 2) they did a bomb test on the van and them, which tested positive for both. On another bomb test, they determined it was RDX. Oh, and the boss of the company fled the country ON 9/11, leaving furniture and the like scattered on his store.

(((White Glove Movers))) was another company that was apprehended that day. When the FBI investigated, they found out that the Mossad agents apprehended on the above company were among the ones that attended a celebratory party THE NIGHT BEFORE 9/11. Furthermore, the people arrested had plane tickets to leave the country right after 9/11 to different parts of the world (Australia, Germany, etc).

(((Private Security Systems Development))) was the Mexican equivalent to these companies. On 10/10 (a month after 9/11), two Israelis were apprehended by Mexican farmers on the Mexican Congress. At first they said to let them go, when security came, they said they were simple people from the media. When their equipment was opened, they were found to carry TNT, guns, and grenades. When the police got involved, they said they were there because of a company that they worked for. The Mexican police didn't let them go… that is UNTIL the Israeli Ambassy told the ZOG-Mexican Government to release the Israelis. And they did, because they US isn't the only country serving Israel.

Don't get me started on the other ones, specially (((Denko Mechanical)))

Attached: redpilled waifu.PNG (770x70 8.71 KB, 4.69K)

Sad.

Attached: zero shekels.png (932x466, 286.19K)

It looks like a PBS pledge drive.

meant for

Attached: 2qkGZ3g1shoniyo.png (156x300 38.49 KB, 71.03K)

Always insinuating or outright claiming their opponents are doing what they themselves do.

Of course.

No it doesn't. People actually donate to PBS pledge drives.

I thought it was something relevant to the midterms, that's where my guess came from. I don't know if it's still on Jewtube but there was a video someone took the afternoon of 9/10 around the WTC. Wonder if there are any clues?

Don't forget to vote Democrat!
ONLY ACCELERATIONISM CAN SAVE US!

Can't believe they got Ray. What would Robert think?

Lefties aren't charitable. They rather take people's money than donate.

Attached: telefaggotry.png (932x524, 440.96K)

Remember to vote Republican, keep turning the ship around.

frankly its accelerating faster now because they're all on tilt and revealing their hand, doing a lot of desperate shit that even a normalfag can see through

Shouldn't it be in pesos?

No, they never went crazy like this so far as I remember.

Attached: 3b302ac49abb560b1ec931aaa585a18b49aab3e40c563b3c20e24241b06cec92.jpg (778x751, 136.37K)

Attached: Screenshot-4.png (1366x768, 622.55K)

Please curb your enthusiasm good sir.
You hold good information, but that information is best utilized in it's own thread.
This is a thread to make fun of a retarded shitshow.

It wouldn't be benificial for either you nor anyone else only to be ignored because it had nothing to do with the objective of said OP.

Best make your own OP so we can discuss eh?

checked
i wonder how youd say zero pesos in mexican but i just dont give enough of a shit to care

Is anyone from the intended audience even watching?

zeeehrowwpeyysohz
Mayans allegedly pioneered the concept of zero; which was fitting considering their score against the conquistadors.

theyre the definition of npc
Zig Forums brazenly owns their own comment section and I am laughing my ass of

Too busy intimidating voters, ripping down Trump signs and looking for places to stage so called hate crimes.

Good grief, is there any more person entitled?

LOOK AT ALL THESE FAT WOMEN
Also they had Tom Green say to vote and admit he's Canadian. What the fuck?

jewtube streams that still have chat enabled
youtu.be/N3eHMo9vkKI
youtu.be/2CYjclbclUg
youtu.be/cj1AcjlERIA
youtu.be/-eSoC2K1uJs
youtu.be/oFzBKe1hpuo
youtu.be/BYtCTwLFXkM
youtu.be/yCHSZQ2fKQk
youtu.be/3lu–Wmde4I

704 watching this sad freakshow.
Trump rally was 70,000+ on just one of the live feeds.

ha, kek

Many are shitposters