Walmart will allow dems to vote at their stores! spread the good news!

Walmart is partnering with The Democratic Party to provide people who work with a convenient option to vote. how do you feel about this?

Attached: 2 walmart macro.png (740x1086, 314.14K)

what do you think about this great gesture?

Attached: 1 coupon vote MACRO.png (740x1014, 214.24K)

Attached: 1 Vote Dem 1.png (740x824, 77.8K)

any thoughts about this interesting development? will you print this out and hand it out to everyone at your local ebt office

i dont have my twitter account anymore. i refuse to give my phone number to them.

Daily reminder that 9/11 was a cia/mossad operation to create big brother and transfer all American wealth to Israel. What stupid caveman fuck Muslim benefit came from having all their friends and family slaughtered while Israel prospered? Daily reminder that all these people who lost limbs who think they are hero's are just fucking morons who sacrificed they and their countrymens lives because Moshe would have pissed himself. Americans really care about Marines too, that's why they put people's dildos in boxes at Amazon fulfillment centerss. These people fought for the American dream, and that was putting blue haired dykes dildos into boxes for basically minimum wage.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (675x416, 28.14K)

Notice that Wal Mart has changed its logo with a six pointed figure.

THINK SIX GOYIM!

Attached: walmart_think_6-405x270.jpg (405x270, 28.06K)

How is this good news? This is just a slide thread.

No it isn't

wow and repubs dont get to vote , feels like 6 dicks in the mouth

threadly reminder that if you print fake coupons not to use your own printer because it prints unique glownigger id codes on each page

you made sure that the coupon will actually work, right?

Kek Maybe why

I heard they also can use their Smartphones to vote :^). Would be a tragedy if they're not informed about this.

Use a secondhand printer for work.

Its not that serious. What are they gonna do? Get the FBI over a coupon?If you thought it was real you thought it was real

Now this is how you hack an election

Attached: leftypol_warrior.jpg (426x610, 55.99K)

CWC should have been Aktion T4'd.

kek

obvious troll to divert our energies.
reported and filtered

NOOOO FAGGOT OP DONT TELL THE NIGGERS WHERE TO GO VOTE

Not surprising coming from a carpetbagging Jew family.

This thread is trying to get dems to show up to the wrong polling location you fucking brainlet. Wasted dubs.

not sure if retarded niggers or elaborate shitposts

Attached: Hickock45-70.jpg (400x400, 29.38K)

Heil'd
We can't let these nig nogs know they can vote at all. Fucking (((Walmart)))

Attached: who.jpg (300x375, 37.74K)

I feel like you're a clever fugger, but should've posted this sooner so there was time to spread it.

Attached: BenisToBagina.png (1258x733, 752.25K)

You aren't much different from those basketball americans.

This is the kind of thing you start a few days prior. Not half way through election day.

Go back to half, nigger.

I'm hoping this is a joke, and that the election isn't the joke.

YOU FUCKING GAY NIGGER DON'T LET THE SHILLS FIND OUT ABOUT THIS OR WE ARE FUCKED
FUCKING RETARD
IF THE DEMOCRATS VOTE WITH WALMART IT'S OVER FUCK

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.webm (960x540 423.86 KB, 1.65M)

Brilliant

Funny to see the social media backlash though

Some memes write themselves anons

Attached: FF283291-0EB9-494B-8260-EF53A0E3DE01.jpeg (3264x2448, 1.73M)

Looks like a pretty convincing shoop, but there is nothing online confirming this is true. If so, it's a deal breaker and Wally World should pay hard

granted they do dog-whistle a lot; it's hard to get a bead on them

Attached: DSc51Fn.jpg (640x640, 49.12K)