I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS SO GODDAMN FUCKING MUCH HOLY SHIT I HATE THEM

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS SO GODDAMN FUCKING MUCH HOLY SHIT I HATE THEM

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG!!!!!

Attached: 1491103344200.gif (200x202, 193.57K)

literally the only thing they do wrong is act stupid and violent
dumb violence isn't nearly as bad as evil kike shit

I
HATE
EVERYTHING
ABOUT
(((JEWS)))

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61.59K)

I'm just going to put this out there. ==THE ZOG IS DOING TO THE WHITE MAN WHAT IT HAS ALREADY DONE TO THE BLACK MAN STARTING HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO.== Try for a second to consider that for 360+ years black people were slaves not to white people, but (((wealthy land owners))) in the colonies. For the past 155 years of emancipation from slavery, blacks were still treated like niggers for another hundred years. Then after they become fully integrated into society, they have a government and mass media continuing to treat them like a containment problem. As long as they are on drugs, given welfare, and a mass media that keeps them influenced to fill the role of the nigger, and as long as they keep their violence in the ghetto, they are making the grade for society. ==THIS IS THE JEWISH IDEA OF INTEGRATION FOR YOU, NIGGERIZATION IS A PROCESS, AND NOW THE JEW IS USING THE NIGGERIZED BLACK MAN TO NIGGERIZE THE WHITE MAN!== Don't forget that this trailer trash opioid crisis is the start of white ghettoization, the ZOG doesn't care if the races are miscegenated or not, they can control all their white and black niggers whether they are together, or not with how many bases they have covered.

NIGGERIZATION = GOLEMIZATION

this is a shit thread about actual shit
sage

Just watch some of John Alan Martinson Jr.'s videos, and for a second consider that Malcolm X and GLR were allies before they were both assassinated. Yes, mass immigration and open borders are a ZOG scheme, but it's more elaborate than just them wanting to replace the white man with the brown man. ==They want to ghettoize all of us wether we mix or not==

Me too!!

Attached: oad.png (262x356, 217.67K)

nice blog post. perhaps you should invest in your own domain name and go post your bullshit there instead?

You must be Nate Higgers, because you hate niggers.

Attached: 0753ed49f5592023cdce9db918784ba1d8eca849b289d720fbc4711423576077.jpg (1024x576, 48.65K)

whore women say blog

Attached: 1456763.jpg (480x320 157.02 KB, 35.5K)

good thread

If you start a second Nigger-hate thread, atleast contribute, you massive faggot OP

Attached: 33391u61u33.jpg (281x170, 30.4K)

It's okay op, we all know that feel.

Exactly, with dindus pretty much everyone knows what you're getting. Jews are way more nefarious.

Attached: 9629e80dbe24f32a009ac51ee633a32dfbe1773f_hq.gif (640x280 246.39 KB, 76.61K)

Have a hug. Feel better?

Attached: hugs2.jpg (600x848, 108.8K)

OG Jews were black. NIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 323432.png (460x460, 386.76K)

You should do something about it, OP.

No you don't. For instance, you would enjoy seeing the contents of their skulls on the walls of a synagogue. I suggest you try and prove me wrong.

very interesting.

Attached: downloadfile.gif (230x184, 553.85K)

FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERSFUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERSFUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERSFUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERSFUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERSFUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERSFUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERSFUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERSFUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERSFUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS
oh and fuck the gay mod that anchored. there are no good nee threads here anyways.

Attached: rzhc7.jpg (306x423, 39.71K)

Why isnt this thread stickied?

Normally when I buy steaks the white/asian butcher individually wraps each of the steaks in butcher paper so they don't freeze together. The one time the nigger butcher takes my order, he forgets the butcher paper and the steaks become frozen together. I should have known better than to let a nigger handle my meat.