Best state?

Cali fag here. What's the best state to escape to once I get the money? I need some place where it's cold as hell and "base" as hell. I'm thinking Alaska or somewhere north east.

Attached: 1541128626659.jpg (505x960, 109.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vxCNeK97_C8
newburyportnews.com/news/regional_news/nabbed-in-largest-fentanyl-bust-in-nh-history/article_5fca67f4-f42b-518b-a2fd-da7a9acf5ee9.html
web.archive.org/web/20180918184100/https://www.mercurynews.com/2015/10/15/gavin-newsom-proposes-sweeping-gun-control-ballot-measure/
web.archive.org/web/20181107000316/https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/How-Gavin-Newsom-s-family-tragedy-led-to-9308473.php
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displayText.xhtml?lawCode=PEN&division=3.2.&title=2.&part=6.&chapter=1.&article=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same.

Montana

stay in your shithole, nobody wants you

Fucking locus swarm wants to infest a new state.
California is your shit hole, stay there.

HAHA! Montana can use another Califag shallow grave.

I never asked to be born in spic ville. Wouldn't you want more right wing pepole to move to a specific state?

That's what I've been hearing. I need to look into it

There's some cold rainly little towns on the coast of Mass that look very quiet and lonely and WHITE

Isn't it pretty lefty though? Where specifically?

I have family there to so that might be a good option

Ohio

Wrong thread. Sorry guys

TBH, as a former driver I've met people all over and know that California was fucked up by the other States sending their losers 'cool people' to move there. So if people are leaving, it's the other 49 State's fault for sending hipsters/hippies and putting Bush/JFK/Clintons/Obama into power.

Attached: hipster cucks.jpg (500x545, 40.24K)

Kinda true. Alot of rich boomers moved there back when it was decent. Problem was that they voted in pussy policies and left their kids in a unlivable shit hole. And then their kids were stuck at lower to mid class, barley able to survive.

Assuming you saw a decent portion of the country, what is the best state for the hwite man

Georgia is pretty nice on a first impression, was there recently. Hot af though.

Then that rules it out. I don't want to be reminded of California's heat. I need to start over

Hipsters all moved there too. Now the NYC hipsters are moving to Nashville and Austin. Ruined!

I saw the entire country. Every city, most of the towns. There is no where…

If you have money and want to be alone then Tennessee mountains (blue mountains) or Montanta. Just dont start cutting down the forests like a faggot. You're going to need them when the shit goes down.
If you're a Christkike then Okie-homley. Stay away from Missouri (worst people on earth).
Honestly Kansas is OK.

Worst white people in order:
Missouri (insane and evil)
Oregon (evil and ugly)
Northern California (Sac, Sanfran, Monterrey = cult lands)
Colorado (cunts)
Washington (Northern Westcoast past Seattle near the border are cool because they're just Canadians)
NYC to DC area (snobs)
Utah (beautiful women though, only bad because Mormon Christcucks are evil)
Nevada (only because of Vegas and Reno, and heat makes white people dicks)
Texas (shit heads in general, but not that bad)

Honorable mentions:
Madison WI (out of touch commies)
Nashville (hipster evil!)
Twin Cities Minn (same as Madison)
Bakersfield CA (junky trash)
Atlanta Georgia (just angry blondes because niggers everywhere)

Boise is depressing and filling with Mexicans

Arizona to Texas in rich whites vs. majority spic goblins.

Upper-East-Coast = Sam Hyde types and dirty Italian goombas or drunk Irish shitheads that have been niggerfied.

Florida = weirdos

Deep South = Deeep south…

Dakotas = small family farm life

Attached: 1541508164229.jpg (811x811, 94.97K)

Utah or Colorado western slope

Califronia heat = the sun touching you
Everything West of Utah = the sun inside your every being. You can't even feel it. It's not like a lamp in West Coast. It's just everywhere.

Not telling you. Now fuck off

Bay area fag here, I plan on Alaska or Oregon after marriage.

But what do you mean, when you get the money?
How can you afford not to move? Unless you are northern cali this place is expensive as hell

just look at demographics per state and then per county. look for "red" areas even if you are not political. look at state gun laws.

if you find a White utopia, DONT FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT ON HERE. those kikes will make it a point to send somalians there

Dont do it..

Doesnt work

Georgia is about to possibly elect a niggress for governor and Atlanta is Los Angeles 2.0 with even more niggers. I used to live there and they are running even more rampant than before. Rest of the state is great though.

Tennessee is probably the most BASED southern state due to relatively few spics and niggers compared to the rest of the south, and Bill Lee (who will win governor) is a community business leader with integrity and an unintentionally pro white platform. Anywhere but Memphis and parts of Nashville are great. Cheap land and lots of local White small farmers to supply you with most food needs. Relatively easy to cut out giving shekels to the jew corportations and still have good job opportunities neaby.

Montana seems VERY enticing.

Who wants to start a small nationalist cult in the woods with me?????

You'll have to do better than that. I already have my ccw license there.

Lotta shitty people out there, but I like the high desert and I like to gamble.

I turned 18 five months ago. I need to get a footing in life first. Alaska was first idea. Cold as hell and isolated. Organ mabey

Sleep. Always enjoy my stay there.

California? lel that's where I bought my slave from.

Sounds pretty accurate based on what I've seen

You're 30 years too late Califag. All the good spots in the rural cold weather areas are owned by Richfags. If you want anything decent you're going to need millions. There are some high elevation mountain small towns in the middle of nowhere in the Idaho and Rocky Mountains, but you'd better make a good impression on the locals unless you want to be shunned and hated. You'll still need a small fortune to get started and a way to have a decent income remotely as there are no jobs there.

FLORIDA

Attached: 6b71b91455f20b37bb5c7114071951e677686272aff99cc0d140e395587e4415.png (756x960, 848.55K)

Whites are going to have to take over a region completely at some point if they're going to survive as a people, so maybe some attention should be focused on that. When boomers die, we'll be at 20-30% of the population depending on the illegal population. A small but fierce minority hunkered down in an all-white region might be able to gain some degree of autonomy.

Cascadia would be really kick ass

I agree. I think those decisions need to be made fairly soon given the speed of demographic change. NW imperative is a good idea.

Agree. I dont thunk theirs any other option at this point. The u.s is a lost cause and the only way to have a white nation or one not touched by the kikes is to make one.

wew lads

I think we should pool our money together and create an ethno-state in Alaska. Why, you ask? The harsh bush climate will force you to abandon political bullshit and work together to carve out something for Whites. Also, we can get roughnecks and miners up there and start drilling for liquid gold that is independent of The FED and Oil Cabal cocksuckers.

Cascadia could link up with Alaska under the right conditions.

Too risky, surely the place is long since riddled with Federal oversight to make any large scale homestead effort immediately sequestered.

Montana sucks.
it's also full.
don't move to Montana.

Y does it suck

It would be alot more likely if it was just Alaska, oppose to convincing Canada and u.s to give up land

Aroostook County, Maine. Long Winters. Leans right. Whitest county in the whitest state. Has the North Woods if you're into wilderness. People leave you the fuck alone and let you live your life. Lots of farmland, so when the SHTF there will be no shortage of food or farmable land.

Obama already gave us a block-level census for the purpose of identifying communities that are too homogeneous.

Starting a cult and building a fortified compound might work.

Call it a religion and we might be gold. Well just cry discrimination. We should also relabel our race.

nobody, glownigger. don't you have an election to interfere with?
this is a datamining thread, newfags.

Mexicali esoteric Hitlerist checking in. like you, i have zero long term plans to remain in Commiefornia. this place is just lost territory and i can only take being trapped behind enemy lines for so long. i'm going to Alaska, which is hopefully too far away for the (((poz))) and the spics to reach.

Fuck off cali fag. You made your bed, now sleep in it.

This is 100% true. Unless you have FuckYou Money, you're fucked.

die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

If you want cold and rainy coastal New England towns, why would you choose Massachusetts over Maine? There's a lot more coast in Maine.

Sorry you had bad experiences with Missouri. Plenty of 1488 types if you know where to look, nice gun laws too.

Whatever you do, don’t go to the southeast. I’m sure you are familiar with the demographics. Plus, whites tend to be evangelical “I support Israel” types.

link?

Every single thing is "too risky" until we're all dead you fucking unbelievably cowardly faggot

Might be a shitlib shill trying to discourage eebil naatzees from going to Montana. Shitlibs have been trying to establish a foothold there.

Unironically the best place to move is Northern Cali/Southern Oregon. Essentially the state of Jefferson.
If you have enough guns and men, you don't need to follow laws. And culture can be solved by shelling democratic pockets to dust and sniping retards that try to move there.

North Cali is actually ideal because the state is weak and too fractured to do anything if a sizable amount of people decide to tell them to fuck off.

it's probably a montana user that doesn't want people from california moving there
t. california sufferer

New Hampshire is kind of lefty (it's a white haven, so of course ignorance rules), but it has a younger vastly majority white population, a decent economy, and it's in a pretty good position in the country in regards to nature and climate. I've never been myself, but these things stand out to me. The longer the cold season the better in my book. Homogeneity. Youth. Good economy.

I don't blame him. Even if you're a "right-wing" Californian, you're bound to share some similar core principles with other Californians that are far to the left of normality by virtue of simply being raised there and only knowing that world view. That's not something you can readily change because it's how you uniquely comprehend the world around you, and it's a lot different from a person, for example, who grew up in rural PA.

kek. Do you think we live in the 1800s retard?

Ignore state v. state idiotic D&C

Kindly explain the Missouri hate.

That was my original plan

I didn't choose this life, my boomer family did

Haven't considered east coast. Might be good spot

YUP

I'd be down but only if I had a community of autists (like my self) with me

INCORRECT. From as young as I remember I thought this left peddling stuff in elem school was pussy shit. If what you said was true then I would be satisfied with ca.

Came here to mention New Hampshire, there's the Free State Project that made this video explaining why libertarians should move there;
youtube.com/watch?v=vxCNeK97_C8

Looking at demographics it's 90+% white and is going to stay that way for a long time thanks to their brutal winters. It's also the most gun friendly state in the country(no permits needed to open or conceal carry) with the lowest murder rate per capita.

What to look for:
-States where winter is half the year
-Rural areas declining in population.
The more upkeep the land/area needs the less likely (if ever) you'll see a nog inhabiting it.
Pro tip: Nogs/Mezito/Subs/Kikes follow gibs. Look for the complete opposite of what a nig would want out of life and you'll do fine.

Its whites returning to their natural state. This will also harden future generations for the world ahead.

Sure thing, comrade.

Wrong. I'm not saying you agree with them, but your comprehension of normality is fundamentally different than mine, and thus you couldn't possibly ever see perfectly eye-to-eye with me.

Sounds like a good state overall. I'm from PA, but I'm legitimately considering looking there.

THIS

Growing up in a race war instead of a white sheltered red state can too, genius.

Attached: american history x.gif (500x332, 997.47K)

listen to this stupid faggot, he thinks some flyover state ziocuckservative is somehow more right wing than a right wing California who has had to suffer through liberalism in its worst forms.
YOU KNOW NOTHING!

I ain't moving anywhere. I'm going to stand and fight where I am in the most liberal shithole in my country. Fuck fleeing.

South Dakota.

Fucking newfag. A thread died for this. Your bullshit belongs in >>>Zig Forumsres/12021208.html

Looking into that documentary their statement about not having eminent domain is wrong and only applies to property being taken for private use which is something many other states adopted after a supreme court decision in 2007;

Also browsing through their newspaper from the largest city in the state that has the highest circulation, New Hampshire Union Leader, the first violent crime I've seen reported on was committed by a man named David Rodriguez. Here's the list of people arrested in their recent and largest drug bust involving fentanyl;
newburyportnews.com/news/regional_news/nabbed-in-largest-fentanyl-bust-in-nh-history/article_5fca67f4-f42b-518b-a2fd-da7a9acf5ee9.html

As in every other state a tiny minority commits virtually all of the crimes.

Attached: vlcsnap.png (640x386, 159.6K)

Don't run, the californians are obstructionists and will block ice out. Go to the border and do their job for them

This. California ironically is the only state that has a chance of stopping the shitskin invasion for the simple reason ICE won't be there to help them in. Patriots can handle the problem themselves.

You fucking mongoloids. Just because the state instructs state troopers to not assist ICE doesn't mean the state will sit by while militias start "kidnapping" "undocumented citizens." They will unironically throw state troopers in the exact opposite direction and lock patriots up for daring to enforce the law.

I would love for fellow natsocs to congregate here (Alaska). If the good men come, so too, finally, will the women.

Attached: pol invades tuvalu.png (1280x1498, 2.51M)

Kek'd at image. Honestly, its between the PNW, Wyoming or Alaska for me. From what I hear, y'all have gotten yourselves some negroes up there now which is unfortunate
Also I don't think the NWF reaches up there, and that's a big downside

Maine. It's like 95% White, and declining the slowest at like -0.02% a year.

Bump from a CAfag
Newsom is going to put the nail into the coffin of this state, my vote does jack diddly shit, Feinstein is reelected, even basic shit like Prop 6 failed and I can't stand it anymore. This state is full of retards

Fellow Califag here
Newsom is one of the more conservative Democrats, he's about as left-wing as Arny was right-wing. We could've done worse in all honesty, I like him better then Governor Brown at least. He supports cancerous health care reform and fag marriage but so did Arnold, overall just a status quo man. Which to me is a safe ground. A lot of epic centrists probably voted for him.
I personally fail to see a difference if prop 6 succeeded or not. The government still would've siphoned more money for the roads somehow and we need to reduce the debt anyways even though Califonrias debt isn't even an issue since its half the states GDP so its more than manageable unlike many other states

Irrelevant, he's an opportunist and the radical Dems will hammer the shit out of him. The thing that really spooks me is his view on the 2nd Amendment and his personal vendetta to see Californians be 100% disarmed. At least Brown was at least SOMEWHAT sensible and struck down a LOT of bullshit gun-grab commie bullshit, I have the feeling that Newsom will support these measures wholeheartedly. And that's not even mentioning that he will attempt his hardest to codify hate speech laws.

This faggot is right we'll take you in

(checked)
Any evidence he's a massive gun grabber? He sure as fuck isn't a radical Dem himself, the dude is wealthy as fuck, lived outside the big city and it looks like he still will after becoming governor, and had a political talk show in San Fagsisco. He's a Hollywood democrat, seems to just want to maintain a status quo more than anything.

No thanks, I'll stay in Cali if that's my option
:^)

Are you completely uninformed or something? He's the guy who shilled Prop 63, which banned hi-cap magazines, "featureless stocks", internet ammo sales, the bullet button, etc.
web.archive.org/web/20180918184100/https://www.mercurynews.com/2015/10/15/gavin-newsom-proposes-sweeping-gun-control-ballot-measure/

Proof of personal agenda:
web.archive.org/web/20181107000316/https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/How-Gavin-Newsom-s-family-tragedy-led-to-9308473.php

Wall off a state for whites only.

Rather, mandated "featureless rifles" which are basically neutered and can't have le ebil attachments (pistol grip, etc.)

Attached: AR15_Features_labeled.jpg (960x720, 64.2K)

Interesting, I had no idea about Prop 63. I will keep a close eye on this now though
Stock mod and feature control measures are a meme. Bump stocks are just pieces of plastic essentially.

Correct. However, the wording in their ban could be used to ban all semi-automatics or really any guns firing faster than a government-approved amount. It would essentially reclassify semiauto as a machine gun under the NFA.

100% this. Fucking california scum is shitting up Washington even worse.

Just look for the heavily Germanic population density and move there, you won't go wrong. I am in a Irish/German mixed state and I frigging love it. You are going to have to adjust to a few things. BE FRIENDLY don't be a California fucktard. Smile, wave, greet people on the street, speak to people and understand that no one is trying to rob you, mug or steal from you just because they make eye contact. Wave at other drivers and BE POLITE always. Don't be surprised if people do unexpected things like get in your personal space or sit at your table without asking and start talking with you. Enjoy the personality of your own people and their carefree spirit of casual comradery. Remember to become involved with your community because now it is yours too and not a possession of foreigners. If you want a 50's lifestyle, be a 50's neighbor…don't rush, stand and shoot the shit, its important part of community life that keeps the town and people cohesive; you may have to learn to gossip. You will never be their people but if you respect the community, are caring and giving they will respond in kind and you will be very happy with the results.

FYI, we also have this shit
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displayText.xhtml?lawCode=PEN&division=3.2.&title=2.&part=6.&chapter=1.&article=
The "red flag" law which is the same law that had an innocent guy killed by his braindead sister
Almost a decade of using chans, and I still haven't learned how to fucking crosspost properly. Hopefully this works. Fml

One more try or I seppuku
Polite sage btw