2018 Mid Term Elections Thread

Thread #3

——————————-
Politico Election Results 2018
Here are the races we're watching as live results come in. Each hour includes how we predicted each race would turn out before any votes are counted, based on POLITICO race ratings.
politico.com/election-results/2018/
——————————-
Live Governor Election Results
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/11/06/us/elections/results-governor-elections.html
——————————-
If you don't know what the fuck is going on, please see this left-leaning newspaper link here:
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/2018-midterm-election-guide.html
——————————-
Zionist News Network link
foxnews.com/midterms-2018
——————————-
Video Feeds

Attached: election day 2018 thread 3.png (1152x768, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/#subscribe_to_the_banned_show
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/9uootw/gay_and_brown_voted_red_straight_down_there_will/
streaminfo-live.secure.footprint.net/hls-live/streamroot2-streaminfo/_definst_/live.m3u8
timesofisrael.com/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

non jewish first post

Doing God's work, user.

Attached: 1.jpg (367x550, 80.3K)

Definitely needed after the bullshit in thread #2. Completely wasted with schlomo's presence.

つ _ ༽つ DONALD TAKE MY HIGH ENERGY

TODAY IS THE DAY DONALD DRUMPF WILL FINALLY BE MADE TO ANSWER FOR HIS CRIMES

BLUE WAVE IS COMING

THE HOUSE WILL IMPEACH

IMPEACH CHEETOLINI

With Alex Jones down where can we watch the results live?

NEW HASBARAFAG CONTAINMENT THREAD
MODS PLEASE STICKY

at his website.
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/#subscribe_to_the_banned_show

Christcucks are a tumor, and need to be voted out, Atheist politicians are our only real hope, no more ZOG

kek'd

Where is anyone in the GOP complaining about the nonwhites with falsely conferred citizenship.
Where is anyone in the GOP complaining about the LITERAL GENOCIDAL INVASION OF THE FUCKING NATION BY ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS.
Where is anyone in the GOP complaining about the last century of illegal gun confiscation laws.
Where is anyone in the GOP complaining about the existence of a private central bank.
Where is anyone in the GOP complaining about the goddamn ✡sexual revolution✡ and the deflowering of our children.
Where is anyone in the GOP complaining about the entire fucking government passing nothing but communist manifesto talking points since 1965.
Where is anyone in the GOP complaining about the “legalization” of faggotry.
Where is anyone in the GOP complaining about the entire fucking government being a monolithic oligarchy with only one party and no representation for non-jews.
Where is anyone in the GOP complaining about the SCOTUS being six roman catholics and three jews when the majority of the country is Protestant and actually Christian.
Where is anyone in the GOP complaining about the constant exposure of institutional child rape about which no action is ever taken.
WHERE THE FUCK IS ANYONE IN THE GOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE ONE HUNDRED FUCKING YEARS OF WARS UNDERTAKEN EXCLUSIVELY BECAUSE JEWS TOLD US TO GO DIE FOR ISRAEL.

Explain why we should vote for paid jewish shills. Now.

I'm a FUCKING LEAF and spent all day working. What's the tldr and how's it looking?

Remember to murder Commie/Alt-Kike faggots how dare use a great man like William Pierce's name in vain to push to vote for Demoncrates!

Attached: supergirl-best.jpg (576x768, 136.32K)

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/9uootw/gay_and_brown_voted_red_straight_down_there_will/

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

this

Floridafag here, when i went to vote all the (((white))) looking employees had a vague look of despair on their faces. Hoping another right wing win will be enough to fry the lefts programing so they start suicide bombing cuckservatives and we can finally get this party started.

This. Magafags get the rope.

Attached: 1538636527616.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

trumpshills can't address these points so they will ignore it

BASED!!!!!
Reddit is a fucking joke

Gettin' ready for shill bingo!

I wonder how many will show up ITT.

Attached: 1 (3)

Give it to me straight, which one of the two ZOG party is winning?

Attached: atma.jpg (300x265, 36.14K)

To everyone who told Zig Forums not to bother voting:
GUESS WHAT I JUST DID

Attached: murph cruz missile.png (1136x640, 413.65K)

But it Florida. Everyone should have the look of despair

Intimidated shitskins into not voting? Pose as an uber/lyft offering them free rides….and dropping them off at the nearest Employment Office?

Trumpshills can't address most points when bringed up, because voting for him/republicans( or literally anyone else) would be illogical for us

You're not helping Imkikey.

Attached: 0c4b76f6ce87b6ac66207a6fb3….jpg (750x716, 97.57K)

And then you can tell it's Shlomo. Shlomo always tries to speak for all of Zig Forums.

We don't know yet, blue ZOG will probably win

Attached: witty cunt.png (408x495, 126.44K)

Watch as they pull all sorts of mental gymnastics and contradictions to your post

Pretty much. They just spam spam spam and pretend they're welcome here.

Attached: baka.jpg (1000x667, 55.25K)

It's getting good!

Attached: 2c965bb922767a1aa67453943084bd0214ae838d3014c8c3f920194e0026f950.png (1194x1437 579.04 KB, 882.6K)

Hi, paid shill.

Have some Ceramicola, Zig Forums.

Attached: shadilay instrumental.webm (480x360 6.52 MB, 9.04M)

"I loathe Democrats: they are demagogues who seek power for themselves by appealing to society's resentful losers and dispensing bread and circuses paid for by society's more productive elements."

"But as much as I hate Democrats, I hate and fear Republicans even more: especially conservative Republicans: for example, Chief Supreme Court Justice William Rehnquist, Attorney General John Ashcroft, Vice President Richard Cheney, and George W. Bush. It is among the conservative politicians and bureaucrats that one finds the greatest mania for regimenting people, for making everyone march in step and sing in tune, for slapping down anyone who gets out of line, for sticking the government's nose into every aspect of people's lives. And I'll guarantee you, the mania these conservative politicians and bureaucrats have for controlling citizens and suppressing dissent is not based on either patriotism or a conviction that it's for our own good. They are crooks and liars, and the only good they're concerned about is their own."

Attached: William Pierce.jpg (600x529, 58.05K)

Much needed on a day like today.

I do it for free nigger. Keep crying.

Attached: 92ur1ty9u21ur0iro.jpg (600x450, 55.14K)

Hi, paid shill.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (940x491 565.76 KB, 230.06K)

what did (((google))) mean by this?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1670x1446, 464.57K)

infowars stream
open with VLC
streaminfo-live.secure.footprint.net/hls-live/streamroot2-streaminfo/_definst_/live.m3u8
or just go to the website

gimme dubs!

Attached: 3203adb92f381549320cbb8cb09493123661c13118f257a4d0ee2881b7fbb2b2.png (538x538, 239.83K)

Hi bot. Bye bot.

see>>12374468
It only took you five posts! Is that a new record?

Attached: 1 (4).png (268x237, 88.32K)

more gook toons! yay!

Reminder just to global report weeb smugpost spamming imkikey clones. Global report, since Zig Forums is a global board. They'll cry and pretend this isn't effective even though its what booted kikey in the first place.

It he dialed back the sage, others might be inclined to take her seriously.

Attached: 1 (4).jpg (1280x720, 173.73K)

Why can't you answer my questions, paid shill?

More shillfags who want to change Zig Forums to control it…yay!

You didn't ask me anything. And again, I do this for free. I don't need to be paid when niggers like you get so triggered over Trump and anime.

Attached: 2925979405_1_9_Y1DdUaOd.png (404x314, 109.08K)

Kill yourself pajeet.

No

That's a lot of assumptions there user. Does your therapist know you're so paranoid?

Not assumptions, just facts my non-white friend :^)

How many of you are obsessed with Imkamfy? It only took five posts from bringing up that Bingo Card spot to having it happen ITT lol

All this projection.

Attached: 1 (5).jpg (400x225, 12.2K)

Not going with, For A Voice Like Thunder.

"Nazi's" voting for the president with a jewish daughter and grandchildren and with the most jews in government ever. Lol. Keep it up!

Meet the Jews in Donald Trump’s inner circle:

Michael Cohen (not so much anymore)
Steven Mnuchin
Jared Kushner
Stephen Miller
Jason Greenblatt
David Friedman
Ivanka Trump
Boris Epshteyn
Lewis Eisenberg
Michael Glassner
Jason Greenblatt
Gary Cohn
Reed Cordish
Avrahm Berkowitz

timesofisrael.com/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle/

–Ivana Trump–

Ivana Zelnícková (Ivana Trump) was born in the Moravian town of Zlín , Czechoslovakia, the daughter of Miloš Zelnícek, who was Czech, and Marie Francová. Moravia and Zlin have a long history of Jews. If you drop the second e in Zelnicek you get the Jewish Zelnick

Ivana Trumps marriage to Trump was her second marriage Her first was to an Alfred Winklemeier, who was a real estate businessman

IVANKA , DONALD JNR , ERIC AND TIFFANY TRUMP

Trump has four adult children three from Ivana Trump and one from Marla Maples Three out of four are married to Jews and Tiffany Trump is dating a Jew

–Ivanka–

Ivanka Trump is married to Jared Kusher both of whose parents are Jewish. Jareds father Charles Kushner is a convicted criminal and possibly a Mossad asset

–Donald Jr.–

Donald Trump Jnr is married to Vanessa Haydon, 38, who is a designer and the mother of five children Vanessa’s mother is Danish and her late father Charles Haydon was Jewish. Charles Haydons original name was Charles Hochberg and he was a lawyer

–Eric Trump–

Eric Trump is married to Lara Yunaska who has two Jewish parents

–Tiffany Trump–

Tiffany Trump is dating Ross Carpenter both of whose parents are Jewish

Attached: idiqw.jpg (634x450 543.29 KB, 60.53K)

shills coming out in full force

If they're facts, then where's the proof? You sound so sure of yourself.

You're not even the one I'm addressing nigger. I'm the one being accused of being paid, and of being kampfy.

Attached: 30377e8e1e78ce059a828c735f952cac66cf0d19_hq.jpg (381x512, 28.27K)

It's funny seeing them squirm. They sperg out so much harder on 8/pol/ than cuckchan. I don't know why they're even still at work. Does shilling even make a difference this late?

Oy vey but this is all just 88D chess, he's destroyed his bloodline all just to get at the jews!

wtf I hate Trump now

Shilling never makes a difference. They just get very angry, because kikes have very simple and irrational minds.

By all means, if you are a Nazi, VOTE TRUMP!!!

Yeah those fucking shills and their verifiable facts! AWOOO MAGA!

Shit, you actually spelled his name unlike his fan club who hates him so much it orbits back into them keeping his picture under their pillow . My bad. No blood, no foul.

Attached: 1 (7).jpg (229x231, 10.31K)

Attached: Miller Kushner.jpeg (919x614, 147.33K)

So why can't you answer them?

There is no real difference from the faggots that suck Trump's dick constantly and the left, they both ignore truth for what feels good to them.

If voting works than
I am not voting midterm or ever vote period. I am not a cuck or a useful shill who does it for free. Only kikes benefits from ((Democracy)). I refuse to be apart of kike approved system.

thanks for telling us that you are coming

Have five more random images.

Attached: smugtrump.jpg (640x632 101.48 KB, 40.04K)

just give it to me straight, doc. Did the sheboon win Georgia? Has the race war started in GA yet?

HEHE BASED FAG WILL BE TEACHING YOUR 8 YR OLD ABOUT BUTT SEX WHILE YOUR AT WORK

#MAGA AWOO

The relentless saturation bombing of weeb culture, and its enforcement by a turkike mod squad, has absolutely made a huge difference. You can't even have a discussion here anymore, and its exactly what they wanted.

You're good, user. I honestly wish I was paid, to be honest. Could use the money to be sure.

Attached: 278ab6016c54bc3bf3f741dcd90c0c29.jpg (512x512, 36.61K)

Just don't take the bait.

Attached: download.jpg (224x225, 9.01K)

Thank you for that
Perfect
I will become reigning Shitlord come next thread

Nah, reported.

Hi, paid jewish shill.

Hi, paid jewish shill.

I've been here since 2014 you kike. Only problems have come from actual shills (like you).

Answer what? You didn't ask me any questions! So either ask, or move on.

Attached: __belfast_azur_lane_drawn_by_tilt_shift__22518c0c0d27d3db98b7ec91919ee86d.png (907x1623, 1.06M)

Just making sure you're shelf is stocked.

Attached: 2 (2)

They are both average iq, just on different teams. They need to be told what to do, not given a chance to make decisions.

You only prove these "shills" right

Most people here are aware we can't vote our way out of genocide. We're doing this to get extra time to get ammo and guns for when shit hits the fan (and get a few laughs from the spergs on social media freaking out). Besides, it hardly takes too much time to do it and I'd rather not give the kikes COMPLETE carte blanche to use laws to fuck whites over. Republicunts, while I fully recognize are Zionist stooges overall, aren't *quite* as nigger-friendly, and every little bit helps.

Attached: 1452041810240.jpg (378x830, 87.29K)

Nice, someone else paying attention.

lol

Attached: Trump_israel_visit-009.jpg (250x270 64.48 KB, 16.88K)

The Jew York Times was kind enough to set up their pain meter again.

Attached: house.jpg (1225x657 195.45 KB, 190.34K)

How many are you in the 'everyone is Imkamfy' fan club?

Just voted in Maryland

Attached: 20181106_151958.jpg (2443x2444, 2.52M)

Checked.
And I don't have anything that can fit with the theme now….

Attached: Trump Digits Get.jpg (700x512, 59.5K)

Keep evading. That really makes you look good.

Nazis please vote for us!! Thanks.

They said that they're not even going to turn it on until very late in the evening.

You need meds, or a new script. Either way, this angle isn't working for you.

finally
KEK
I heard that they didn't want to put it up too early