Tennessee now has 3 kikes as State Representatives

3/9 TN state representatives are kikes. So much for being a red state when kikes will just shapeshift.
(((Cohen, Kustoff, Fleischmann)))

Kustoff already passed anti-semitism legislation. Even in a red district, in a red state they are ALWAYS kikes first and foremost. Politics are shit.

kustoff.house.gov/media/press-releases/kustoff-celebrates-passage-religious-liberties-bill
(will not archive)

Cohen is a dem that runs Memphis (niggertown)

Fleischmann is from jew york city with an Austro-Hungarian daddy, so i dont give a fuck if he claims roman catholic, its obvious they are just RINO's.

Press F for Appalachia.

Attached: Kustoff_Official_Headshot.jpg (675x825 62.07 KB, 338.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gisi_Fleischmann
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gisi Fleischmann was a famous Zionist: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gisi_Fleischmann

Kill yourself, shariahblue. The GOP is the WHITE party.

They all look so strange, and the one on the left gives off a pedo vibe. I don't even see how these three could even pass as white to a talmudvision watching normie.

/ourguys/. They're here to help. We're building a wall, MAGA.

and the senator is a she-witch. Marsha Blackburn

Attached: Marsha_blackburn_congress.jpg (2832x4256, 3.51M)

that has already been proven to the contrary nigger

Upvotes both of you enthusiastically!

missing the sarcasm

the one on the left's district is memphis, so probably 75% black by now

wow…just WOW

I think she is more Jewish than the other 3

MAZEL TOV

Attached: tumblr_inline_n8plqfOHwv1rgppgc.gif (500x278, 964.75K)

Go back to tumblr you fucking nigger

Do you now see why voting Republican is a mistake? Biggest open pissrael critics are democrats. Every shooter and murderer of kikes this past year has been a Democrat. Join the real woke side.

Fucking kill yourself. I want a kike-free GOP.

The vaginal Jew.

KILL YOURSELF NIGGERFAGGOT

But both parties are controlled by the kikes. The guy that shot up the synagogue wasn't affiliated with a party, either.

Something wrong with Austro-Hungarian's? his father is also half English. His mother was Italian.
The only people I know that have a problem with Austro-Hungarian's are Jews.

Welp - we know how they'll vote whenever it comes to sending our American troops to the Middle East.

Attached: 826534-20267_cpm.jpg (500x490, 39.33K)

i guess you glossed over the fact that he's from jew york city of all possible places and shares his namesake with a famous zionist, and is in politics.

KIKE

America is a disgusting mongrelized nation, destined to end up like the South American countries. Canada too. Asiatic, jewish and black admixture is too much in these countries. It's time to give up and move to Europe, a place that hasn't been ruined by racial mixing yet.

checked.
I wish I was Russian tbh. Don't think they'd take me though. Plus I'd rather fight here anyways.

Are Jews even human? These fuckers are creepy as hell.

There's no evidence Fleischmann is Jewish. But we also have a Holocaust Memorial as part of the State govt.
J U S T

When they get charged with rape of a minor everyone will be like omg they look so creepy how didn't we stop this then glowing screen will initiate buttheyarejewish.exe and in unison everyone who said that will go "Oh, geez, come on, leave these people alone anti-Semites! All you do is preach hate! I sentence you to ten years in prison for suggesting that those who you only exist to serve serve ten years in prison for the crime they committed."

Emotional sperg and retarded OP says so, so must be true. Even though the Jews literally hated the Austro-Hungarian Empire on par with the Nazis.

Who the complains on the Austro-Hungarian Empire? Angry jews, that's who.

How evangelicals are still a thing baffles me.

You simply do not get any more based than biological jew NeoCons calling the shots
MAGA 4 Eva!

Too be fair that would also have to apply to retarded Muslims as well

And this is why republicucks will lose, we don't want kikes

They all look somewhat inhuman. They resemble wax dolls, or taxidermy animals.

jews are so ugly!

I mean they seem like great people but I doubt they're actually jews. To me, they look like white christians and nothing more, we need more people like them though.

He sure makes a lot of jew posts for a goy. Im guessing he is part jew and thats where he got the fleischmann, but he identifies with another religion and didnt have so much of the culture growing up.

you're shilling, but both Cohen and Kustoff have wiki's that confirm they are jewish. its no secret.

Attached: fleischmann tn.png (1829x2145, 3.4M)

He sure makes a lot of jew posts for a goy. Im guessing he is part jew and thats where he got the fleischmann, but he identifies with another religion and didnt have so much of the culture growing up.

you're shilling, but both Cohen and Kustoff have wiki's that confirm they are jewish. its no secret.

Attached: pol bypass.jpg (1829x2145 9.25 KB, 3.4M)

Simple psyop
Not exactly anonymous tho
Call their offices and say you’d like to pray for them.
Pray for a couple things then pray that they accept Jesus as their lord and savior.

Hi Shlomo, I know that you're new at your job so let me give you a pointer, when you false flag try to be more subtle that way your nose won't stick out and you won't tip everybody off that you're false flagging.

IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A WHITE MALE To colonize asian and black females. Share the magic of the aryan with these poor women. Make the world a better place. CUM HOME WHITE MAN

IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A WHITE MALE To colonize asian and black females. Share the magic of the aryan with these poor women. Make the world a better place. CUM HOME WHITE MAN