2018 Mid Term Elections Thread

Thread #10

——————————-
Politico Election Results 2018
Here are the races we're watching as live results come in. Each hour includes how we predicted each race would turn out before any votes are counted, based on POLITICO race ratings.
politico.com/election-results/2018/
——————————-
Live U.S. House Elections Results
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/11/06/us/elections/results-house-elections.html
——————————-
Live U.S. Senate Election Results
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/11/06/us/elections/results-senate-elections.html
——————————-
Live Governor Election Results
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/11/06/us/elections/results-governor-elections.html
——————————-
If you don't know what the fuck is going on, please see this left-leaning newspaper link here:
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/2018-midterm-election-guide.html
——————————-
Zionist News Network link
foxnews.com/midterms-2018
——————————-
Video Feeds

Attached: election day 2018 10.png (1152x768, 1.55M)

Amnesty for 30 million wetbacks for the Wall, but the wall will be removed from the bill at the last moment.

Attached: 1488_bypass.jpg (1194x1437 338 B, 879.66K)

Boots on the Ground

REPUBLIKIKES BTFO
You're now forced to deal with the fact that these dual citizenship republikikes won't save you. How does it feel?

Global report.

Attached: gondola journey.mp4 (692x516 4.58 MB, 1.43M)

Attached: blackwedge.jpg (520x520, 21.33K)

BLUE JEW GO AWAY
BLUE JEW GO AWAY
BLUE JEW GO AWAY
BLUE JEW GO AWAY
BLUE JEW GO AWAY
BLUE JEW GO AWAY
BLUE JEW GO AWAY
BLUE JEW GO AWAY
BLUE JEW GO AWAY
BLUE JEW GO AWAY

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (243x169, 5.67K)

a n i m e ~

Attached: 596635745.jpg (200x233, 16.67K)

What should we do?

Yes, your claim that the GOP is not ZOG. Go back to reddit.

Suicide pact.

Stay home for the 2020 election goy :^)

polvol2, imkikefy's protege, is shitting up the threads. Familiarize yourself with why he had to go and why Codemonkey did one thing right by removing him.

archive.is/tfOmS#selection-3151.0-3151.8

Go support the red jew back on reddit.

If you’re from reddit, go commit suicide. If you’re not, you would already know what to do.

Checked. There is still energy to give. The yids are sowing the seeds of demoralization and they think they have won, but the tempered hearts of the few can pierce this facade

Attached: ✠Wehrmacht_victory_parade_through_Berlin_1940_Wehrmachtsparade_in_Berlin.webm (1280x720, 6.87M)

Are you going to spam this until 2020 and claim anyone against the big orange kike in charge is a shill?

Ride the tiger faggot. Reed Siege and Fanged Noumena.

If the repubs win from this it would probably cause dems more pain than had they had a early lead. but they won't. And I just realized this will mes up the dems for 2020 as they may actually end up fat and lazy on this tiny win.

Read Siege by James Mason and twiddle our thumbs

Gonodola poster you have restored my reserves after a fuck thank you.

An you fucking stop being tel aviv, nigger?

Indeed, and checked.

Attached: 1476917234287.png (615x480, 546.15K)

You really are mentally disabled.

=what is the status on /ourlesbian/==

Attached: sinemakyrsten_010615gn_lead.jpg (980x551, 311.73K)

Global report for paid jewish shilling.

Should party affiliation be removed from the Ballot?

hello rato

This result will make Shillary Clinton run in 2020. How does that make you feel Zig Forums?

hello rato.
you son of a bitch

The final stretch approaches
GIVE YOUR ENERGY RIGHT TO THE VERY LAST VOTE

CALIFORNIA NEEDS YOUR ENERGY

We drink.

Attached: Prinz.Eugen.(Kantai.Collection).full.1941426.jpg (488x672, 216.03K)

Checked. Why bother reading the stupid book? All that happens is the dude winds up in jail and everyone hears "bad man bad". What's your book gonna change about that?

And, please, also kill yourself.

Time to filter you again.
I'm sure that global report will work eventually-oh wait

Attached: this_is_real.mp4 (480x480, 307.15K)

Fedora tipping dyke is trailing behind Mcsally.

Hello Rato

She should have won in 2016

No one cares what you say, ban evading redditor.

GO BACK TO REDDIT, YOU SUBHUMAN FAGGOT. THE GOP IS ZOG. ONLY REDDITORS DON’T KNOW THIS.

How many times have you forgot you were still alive?

Stay filtered, roach.

Did Rato win yet?

Checked.

Ready for another fight

It's too late for me, rato.

Last I heard she was losing by 2k

POSTING FOR POSTERITY

Attached: rattlerattle.gif (1194x1437 424.79 KB, 882.6K)

As a foreigner, I see this as a massive pyrrhic victory that will fuck them up in the future.
Am I right in my assessment?

I see some races that were won by very thin margins. anytime votes are investigated dems also end up loosing votes. could be worth contesting a few key ones.

Hitler dubs checked!!!
GTFO SHEENEY!!

Global report.

Reported.

Global report.

THIS IS WHY I REMEMBER I'M STILL LIVING

Global report for paid reddit shilling jew :^)

In 2020 it is clear that Trump will lost, the GOP will lose the senate and the Democrats will extend their lead in the house. A blind person can see this. America is destined to be like the South American countries. Mixed race, full of violence and low living conditions. It is time to move and give up on North America. Many people are mixed race already. Mcmerica is a truly disgusting country. I hope it completely collapses and is destroyed. They are responsible for a huge percentage of the problems the world faces today. Just thinking of America makes me want to puke, and I feel sorry for anyone who lives there.

Seconded today went as well as we originally thought, but we did get some salt from butthurt Texans and Floridians.

Attached: gondola buran.webm (640x480 1.25 MB, 848.99K)

We know you're not from here, because you don't understand how to meme.

We know you're not from here, because you don't know how to meme.

HELLO RATO YOU SMUG FUCK

I still cannot believe she lost to a crude drawing of a stickman in the 2020 race.

ALWAYS user ALWAYS

You gave yourself away real early polvol2. The user that summarized everything about you specifically mentioned you will always use imkikefy as a strawman to deflect criticism.

No, you’re just retarded. Full amnesty for all illegals is now ensured.

Is alaska an okay state to live in? It seems like things will remain consistent for a while. My only other option at this point are oregon and idaho.

Washington is rapidly turning into california but somehow even more cucked.

I just want to live a quiet life, relax in my home and work a steady job. Everything beyond that is a fucking larp.

Attached: 4aa140de352315baf4a7f7fac33cc2b97e372203e534f5e3e3cf767eebddf01e.jpg (640x640, 64.1K)

Tranny lost in VT
Mass stayed red
CT could flip red.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 12.26.59 AM.png (689x741 19.61 KB, 474.09K)

14/88 desert update - broad #1 aka Warthog Mama is ahead of broad #2 aka Sunscreen Dyke. We'll have results in by 2020. Takes awhile to throw out all the illegal votes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 10.25.22 PM.png (2442x1152, 467.12K)

hello rato

TAKE MY ENERGY!
WEST COAST RED TIDE

Attached: 0b6d06b1fa75288ff116cda66d015717c616020df4335a47291fe19d61d673b9.gif (475x197, 1.7M)

you understand the minds of (((politicians))) quite well

You're right if Trump is a kike or a golem
You're wrong if Trump is close to being /ourguy/, because he will always be crushed by infinite infusions of heeb bucks.

Pretty much. House can't do anything without Senate approval. They'll clog up the works with pointless impeachment proceedings which will get btfo by the Senate every time and more people will get sick of leftist kike bullshit.

hello rato

Called a couple of hours ago. Yes he did. Into the Jeb! Guac-bowl Fauxican goes.

You go ahead and do that, champ. Chances are I'll still be here since the mods are awake.

Attached: 0b3dbf177db733fc92752a4cd90c07bd.jpg (734x942, 124.93K)

Sorry, reddit, you have never belonged here. imkikey made you feel at home, but he’s gone. Forever. You will never be a Zig Forumsack.

>>>/reddit/

Checked.

Might as well stay where you are and vote democrat for the rest of your life, cuck

IMO, Trump lost support because he failed to accomplish much during the last 2 years. The anti-Trump gained support due to the entrenched left's successful media, education-system, and political campaign against him. He was too little, too late. He was perhaps the last chance to save traditional America peacefully, given the demographic shift underway, but it appears not to be working out.

Now things are going to get much worse if Democrats win in 2020, which I suspect they will unless something radically changes in the next 2 years. At some point white rural Americans and/or the police/military/government will have to cull the degenerate masses with force to reform the country, and if that never happens (due to lack of political environment or forces to successfully organize it and win it) then the country will just crumble and be lost.

I seem to have lost which shill I was bullying in the last thread. You guys move at such a pace in autistically analyzing every new post and hitting reply constantly that I can't keep up.

Attached: 0aea6b1098e904d49ff576bd5fbe61c3--faces.jpg (736x592, 39.86K)

Attached: hello.jpg (600x700, 46.71K)

This

Dems won faggot.
We're 1000% getting Amnesty whether you like it or not

We already surrendered anyway. It's over for us. Even cuckchan is taking the blackpill.

Fuck off, you goddamn retard. Go suck GOP cock back on reddit. It’s already over. Your ZOG lost to the other ZOG.

THIS
I'm already making plans to get my Polish citizenship

JUST FUCKING HOW?

hello rato

So what does this mean for us (and Trump)?

what ethnically pure country do you live in?

F R A S E R G Y

No we are 100% getting gridlock.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Gridlock for 2 years

Now 185 D to 172 R
Dems will probably take 43 percent of the House vs Republicans 40 percent.

Overall status quo honestly, I mean Republicans hold the Senate and the current Administration so to me its just the American Policial Engine doing what it should be. But of course retards want America to be a dictatorship abd everyone is kikes.etc

Everyone focused on Trump instead of caring about the real fight.

lol

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (538x148, 12.4K)

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Attached: dehumanize 2.jpg (837x673, 130.72K)