Scots are Israeli

These are the described migration routes of the 10 tribes: They all end in Scotland, albeit not before owning most of the land in Scythia and destroying the local Turkic way of life. Formerly a nomadic people, the tribes of Israel swept through, bringing with them civilization, scientific development, academia, and superior Scottish seed. These people would later be referred to as "Ashkenazi" and their lands, so influenced by the Scottish way of life, would later come to be known as Khazaria.

Yet the tribes of Israel, the chosen people of God, traveled on, commanded so. Yet their religious doctrine, which had brought so much to barbarians with so little, as well as Scotch genetics, changed the landscape of history, and in their adoption of Talmudic tenets, led their ego astray: They became to know themselves as the Israelites which had brought them civilization, and that same belief holds strong today, encouraged by the (((Scottish Rite))), that these deformed turkblooded Ashkenazim do our bidding just the same as the Scotch religion of Judaism encourages the enslavement of animals beneath us.

Attached: israel-wandering.jpg (775x516, 191.58K)

This is the Declaration of Arbroath

A document that recounts the nature of the Scottish travels away from their home of Israel, and their insistence on remaining a cohesive ethnicity. These same Scottish people established the first ever post-Judaic church in Ireland(Errin), ~32AD, approximately 100 years before the first Catholic church in Rome.

Attached: Declaration_of_arbroath.jpg (640x676, 159.34K)

And since there's no proof every single one made it the whole way to Scotland, they may have had descendants along the way, making the entirety of southern Europe suspect. Disregard that the Jews were expelled from Scotland at least once in the XIII century under English rule. Do not trust your fellow European, they could be kosher, stay home, roll over. We get it.

No user, you don't understand. We are the Jews. The current Judaic Khazars that are infiltrating our countries aren't even a tribe of Israel.

kys christcuck zionist

but user that would mean that the people starting construction on the temple mount aren't actually a tribe of Israel.
it would mean they're the slaves the torah claims will build the temple.

It would also mean IDF shills are slaves to the Scottish Rite and do the bidding of Scottish men.

Is this the newest "NPC detected"? I'm getting too old to keep up with the cool kids.

Christian identity is fake and retarded
whites are not the real kikes

So the shit recorded in the Torah doesn't perfectly reflect the behavior of these so called "khazars"? You want to claim the disgusting piece of shit that is the Old Testament for yourself?
>>>/gaschamber/

It's convoluted because the term "Jew" is a misnomer in the sense of Scotch superiority, but the fact is that Israel is a freemason state under the control of the Scottish Rite, thus every man woman and child currently living in Israel is a slave to Scottish propaganda.

What the fuck are you lads even on about

I want to plow your boipucci so bad

Here you can see Scottish symbolism adorning(albeit not in view of the current Israeli populace) the high court of the current governing body of what is Scottish clay(Palestine/Israel).

The entire country is run by Scottish men, not khazars, but the khazars don't know it. The definition of a slave is one who doesn't know freedom.

Attached: scottish eye.jpg (918x635, 161.69K)

Bullshit. Josephus plagiarized ancient Persian and Sumerian creation myths, placing his inbred afro-asiatic (Arab) tribe at the center as the eternal victim.
ROMANS HATE HIM

While you are busy burying yourself in the past that lowly slave Cohenberg is busy broadcasting propaganda to get your daughter to take Tyrone cock in every orifice.

u got me rock hard

You are an idiot. Scots predate the very existence of Arabs by thousands of years. Read Tacitus or Pliny and learn about the history of the Celtic people. In reality,
EUROPEAN CULTURE IS CELTIC CULTURE
Because all of Europe was once Celtic.

Dig a little deeper into Freemasonry(Scottish Intelligence Agency) and you'll know that only Scots can reach the 13th rite. Everyone else only goes to 12. Even Israeli lodges only have 12 steps because you don't tell a slave he's a slave. You let him think he's the master.

Exactly as the book he THOUGHT was his said would happen. Slaves will rebuild the temple. Construction in Israel is starting rn fam, and it's being built by slaves(Khazars).

Slaves will rebuild the temple. Construction in Israel is starting rn fam, and it's being built by slaves(Khazars).

You're right, but the northmen Scots had to move south just after the last ice age, long before shitskins flooded the middle east. They then left Israel thousands of years later.

Och aye. The sassenachs know.

Holy shit you are fucking retarded
Fuck off kike
Reported for being a blatant disinfo agent

Whatever makes you sleep well big boy.

OP may be the most kike shekel-ridden faggot on the internet

No they are Phoenician.

Yeah nah

Scottish Rite = 13
Israeli Rite = 12

Just like how kikes rune america, Scots run Israel.

shut the fuck up

how tight is your boihole?

^OP

Attached: 59c299c5724ac5100e08009f72cb26661e41fa8ee0c9b159983a4edd1394e911.gif (800x800, 512.09K)

OK EVERYONE CALM THE FUCK DOWN
We can only rebuild the temple and establish Israel A F T E R the messiah comes.

IF YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS YOU ARE STILL CORRECT IN YOUR BELIEF
Just look at the backlash from the shills, they're bombing the thread.

Exactly as tight as the 13th rite that Israel doesn't get access to, lol

You want to piss them off. Can you piss off the dead? No. Therefore to piss them off you must keep them alive.
Keep bumping this slide thread so that at least others can witness the idiocy of your shilling, or person in case you actually believe this.

Attached: abstract merchant.jpg (582x578, 9.33K)

oh god, user stop, im so hard

jesus was a kike
judaism has always been completely repugnant
this is not an aryan religion, it's a satanic, pedophilic, child raping, child murdering death cult
Gas yourself

No
Israeli people are/were and will be shitskins

Attached: jews.png (500x1645, 62.87K)

Doesn't even matter if it's true, look at all the kikes I pissed off.

You're right, the Khazars that are still practicing Judaism after the messiah came are disgusting, inbred turkic monsters and are slaves to the Scottish Rite.

Like I said, slaves who currently occupy Israel are starting construction of the temple mount
R I G H T N O W

THAS RITE

Attached: never conquered.jpg (367x461, 39.45K)

G A S
Y O U R S E L F

Attached: abrahamic religion = satanism.png (510x845, 539.05K)

A kike is a jew who hates Jesus so much that he won't even draw an X because it looks like a cross.
I don't think Jesus was one of those.

WE WUZ

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (710x1024, 660.01K)

There seems to be a misunderstanding

Curly haired kikes are khazarian.
THE CURRENT SUBVERSIVE GROUP FORCING IMMIGRATION INTO THE USA IS KHAZARIAN
The inbred mongrel race we call (((Jews))) = (((Khazarian)))
(((Khazars))) are slaves to the true blooded, brown/red straight haired Anglo Saxon phenotype.

Scottish Rite = 13
Israeli Rite = 12

You don't tell a slave he's a slave, but since we're already building the temple, we can laugh about it.

OP where do you live so I can find you and cut you into pieces for making this thread?

Haven't smiled quite that hard in a while.
GET SHOT KIKE

THE SCOTTISH RITE OWNS THE CURRENTLY (((KHAZARIAN))) OCCUPIED ISRAEL

Attached: take two.jpg (300x220, 14.04K)

If you christcucks want to know
12 000 years ago
9000 years ago
5000 years ago
Represents the ancient Israelis

So you don't hate those self-hating whites who want to destroy white race with multiculturalism?
That's the same reason why Jews hate Jewsus, who was nothing but the first communist Jew

Attached: 1529912679928.png (764x647, 209.14K)

>>>/GetOut/

You really think dixie is scared you you, kike? Get back to posting inflammatory shit you mudblooded sand cuck.

The Scottish Rite rules the world.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1713x829, 185.12K)

meant for this

Just fuck off

Which is it you fucking schizo?

This board has really gone to shit.

Attached: SAM_BLOWS_HIS_FUCKING_BRAINS_OUT.jpg (532x558, 25.58K)

I hate these images. collect a few bible quotes that fit a narrative and you can make the bible appear anyway you want

Anglo Saxons and Hibernians are currently instructing (((Jews))) to inflame a race war.

How do you think the race war will end, user? (((Khazarian))) supremacy? With a half billion whites woke to the subversion?
Who can we thank for waking those whites up?
(((Khazarians))) and they did it to themselves. Like telling a slave to stand up in the city square and ask to be arrested, these (((kikes))) are setting themselves up for the rope at the behest of their Scottish masters.

Attached: RDMqpHE.jpg (748x2009, 532.53K)

maximum cringe, sage this (christ)kike shit

WE WUZ

Medieval Scots edition

o wow it all makes sense now..

GAS ANGLOSAXONS
BROTHER WARS NOW

Yes and Jews are not. The identity theft is the big lie which unites the kike and the western elite behind the scenes.

Jesus was from Galilee, a Gaulish/Gaelic town.
The kikes even called him a Samaritan because he wasn't one of them.

(((Khazarians))) and they did it to themselves. Like telling a slave to stand up in the city square and ask to be arrested, these (((kikes))) are setting themselves up for the rope at the behest of their Scottish masters.

Just so the thread stays on track, I'm OP:
The point I'm presenting is that the current mudblooded niggers that inhabit Israel aren't judaic at all, but rather the great grandsons of a long lineage of cucks who's wives gave their wombs to the eternal Scot.

Observe how mad all the shills are. In fact, there aren't any shills in any of the other threads because I've pissed them off so much. You're welcome.

see

Not Khazars

Does it ever end. Problem is, no jew ever had blue eyes. So how did their eyes suddenly become blue and green?

Look at your own sources, the source of your information is jews. Never trust jewish sources.

kek go fuck yourself Chaim.

(((Khazarian))) detected.

Yeah (((Khazarians))) don't have blue or green eyes. Read

I was very specific.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1426x980 68.75 KB, 608.53K)

Scotland, Ireland and England were basically Gaulish colonies from the get go, nowhere near the actual birthplace of the celtic civilization.

Attached: hack frauds.gif (720x404, 1.36M)

>conveniently forgetting the turbo jew (((hitler)))
stop bumping dumbshit

Interestingly enough that's also how Jesus became a aryan warrior-prince to the Germanic tribes when he started out as a semetic manlet preaching civil disobedience in the Levant.

Really makes you think.

Nice, we're still on topic, keep trying Chaim.

THE CURRENT INHABITANTS OF ISRAEL ARE SLAVES TO THE ETERNAL SCOT

OP here I'm leaving now.

keep trying chaim

You retard, genes prove that modern Jews and ancient Israelies were Semitic/Arab people
Khazar bullshit is for christcucks who want become the Jews because they hate their European identity

GAS THE SCOTS
SO JEWS STOP BEING KIKES
BROTHER WARS NOW

It's anyone who decides to supplicate themselves to Abrahamic degeneracy. Hebrews acted like the jews do today, and they sure as hell weren't Khazars.

stop bumping

reported

I'm still OP and the entire thread was a farce. You kids really can't see a psyop?

Look at how many kikes I pissed off
and all you wanted to do was ruin it.

HOW ABOUT YOU START FIGHTING BACK FAGGOTS, if they can throw rampant lies at us, throw them back.
Albeit my interpretation is actually historical fact, history doesn't fucking matter.
FIGHT BACK WHITE MAN

Jews have such bad genetics that they are riddled with malformations and sickness, but this is only partly from inbreeding.
The rest is from them being cursed for being evil. God hates jews.

WTF man, I am going to have to think about this one.

Jesus fucking Christ shut the fuck up you stupid American.
Scottish people are not Israeli and neither are Ashkenazi jews.
The modern day white jew are converts to the judaic faith that originally came from Eastern Europe.

If he did, he would have gassed them during WW2. I have yet to see enough of a BTFO moment to be convinced there will be some force out there who will do anything about this.