SESSIONS RESIGNED

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
BREAKING: Attorney General Jeff Sessions submits resignation in letter to President Donald Trump.
archive.is/HL2C8
twitter.com/AP/status/1060257153972424709

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (604x567, 126.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/s2iFN
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1060256619383193601
breitbart.com/politics/2018/03/31/turley-sessions-using-utah-federal-prosecutor-much-better-trump-2nd-special-counsel/
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/07/05/reasonable-indict/86731608/
archive.is/Vlp6g
miaminewtimes.com/news/world-patent-marketing-scam-took-millions-of-dollars-from-inventors-9605870
archive.is/14EyM
twitter.com/MattWhitaker46/status/601371359998906368
archive.is/IYfOQ
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1060276017233911808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are pleased to announce that Matthew G. Whitaker, Chief of Staff to Attorney General Jeff Sessions at the Department of Justice, will become our new Acting Attorney General of the United States. He will serve our Country well….
archive.is/s2iFN
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1060256619383193601

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (750x1072, 487.17K)

Now Trump will just nominate someone even worse

TRUST THE PLAN, YOU FUCKING GOYIM. TRUST THE FUCKING PLAN. AN ENTIRE YEAR WASTED ON A JEWISH HOAX.

Your move DEEP STATE! Take that, now we get ready to #MAGA. Who's with me fellow pedes?

Fuck this Kebler Elf. Was his whole prerogative to protect the fucking swamp? Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1521565663606.jpg (225x225, 12.89K)

Wasn't it "Q" who put forward that laughable theory that Mueller was really working for Trump? Laughable.

Sheriff Joe for AG!

Attached: V4qG00P[1].jpg (927x915, 83.16K)

They also claimed that Sessions was secretly "based." The entirety of their claim that there was going to be massive roundups of the swamp was the Q claim that Sessions was hiding his power level. A lot of the Qult even think Sessions is Q

How's Whitaker? Is he another jewish puppet? Sessions was the most ineffectual AG any president could ask for. He did absolutely nothing.

He might as well have just been trying to protect the democrats. What a pathetic piece of shit.

Attached: confederate_captain_america_by_kreigantonelli_d4onvc9.png (900x1020, 1.3M)

Fucking based.

Yes that was 'his' entire angle. It seems obvious now that that was some kind of outside experiment on us.

I could smell trouble on him from day one. Evangelicucks never change

Sessions is a real piece of shit. This fucker supports civil forfeiture. If you don't know what that is, look it up. It is horrifying.

Does this make room for Trey and prosecutions to begin?I figured Trey steps in for [RR]?

So does everyone else who has lawmaking or law enforcing powers.

I'll second that!

Fuck off, Qcumber.

breitbart.com/politics/2018/03/31/turley-sessions-using-utah-federal-prosecutor-much-better-trump-2nd-special-counsel/

I think Trey Gowdy is on tap. I wouldn't mind a little mention from Q considering Sessions is listed as a Patriot.

This^

Is Whitaker someone to worry about? I'm not too familiar with him myself. I admit, I'm a bit shocked that Sessions is resigning. What the hell brought it on? Is something about to happen?

Attached: 6a7b245c7dc6d909f6107fc4ce3761400af08dec7cbad92041469027a6058d8a.jpg (227x255, 9.16K)

Who would you nominate? I hear Godwy is looming for a job…

Attached: 2EB2CA52-91F6-41A2-BB10-4574FBA40BA8.jpeg (1000x669, 126.96K)

Literally kill yourself, you fucking kike shill.

>>>/reddit/

DACApede reporting in for duty HH!

Fuck of Trey. You're controlled opposition snake.

The entire government is a jewish puppet.

He will be out when they find a permanent replacement for Sessions anyway.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (597x686, 292.09K)

This. Why do pro-(((trump))) redditors feel the need to cling onto nstsoc boards and flood it with horseshit.

How about you niggers answer the question instead of crying 'muh jew puppet'? Or are you not paid to carry a conversation on?

Attached: hmmm.png (444x380, 72.99K)

Dude looks like he's about to pound some antifa ladyboys into hamburger.

Bout fucking time! Get this drug warrior outta here!

shifty jew finds the timing suspicious

Attached: 'I find the timing very suspect'_ Schumer comment on Sessions out as AG (480p_30fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).mp4 (854x480, 5.28M)

Are you illiterate? If he's in the government he's a jewish puppet. It's a clubhouse, and you have to suck jew dick to get in.

Obvious 4D chess. The entire cabinet is guilt of treason and will join Clinton in Gitmo.

All of them are traitors and deserve the rope for their crimes.
But since they are in power, they laugh at our perceived impotence.
Someday they will face justice.

You can't drain yourself. The plan was there isn't one.

Look at this kike paid shill trying to narrative craft. Recognize it. Report it when you see it.

>>>/reddit/

Never use the echoes on someone you wouldn't personally kill.
Especially not a gentile.

I didn't say he's any good, just that he looks like he's a WN 1.0 enforcer.

You mean the controlled op faggot who didn't do shit about anything he was in charge of? Gas yourself Qcumber

whenever you post like this, instinct is you are a massive faggot

Beautiful!!!

Try harder.

>>>/reddit/
Go away and never come back.

>>>/reddit/
Go away, woman.

anything you are projecting upon posts is irrelevant, your asspain is evident

His temporary replacement seems based.

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/07/05/reasonable-indict/86731608/

This means Trump will quickly get rid of him and put in whoever Tel Aviv requests. Can't have anyone in Trump's administration actually accomplishing anything worthwhile now.

Attached: Walker.png (597x686, 270.48K)

You’re absolutely hilarious, you fucking Q-cumber

Matty G will MAGA!

Your car, don’t take that drive next Thursday.

Fingers crossed for more lulz on the border as a result of this; this Whitaker guy seems like he could produce some pretty great salt.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/reddit/
Your Q-LARP was never believed here.

So will they actually enforce the law now?

Attached: tfw_diversitykicksin.jpg (672x767, 142.47K)

Attached: Implications.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

To any Q tards, I’m sorry but “Israel Last” should’ve been your only clue. Fuckin boomers

Have I mentioned anything concerning "Q" this entire thread? No, I've only called your sperg posts out on their faggotry, as you only prove the observation correct, by continously projecting some kind of psychosis on the posts itt.

It's faggotry of the highest order. Do you believe this flagrant butthurt to be productive?

So you're a couple of nigger npcs who can't formulate a sentence. Good to know.

Attached: smug.jpg (600x600, 47.37K)

This is the real question

Attached: Huntington-Beach-MAGA-Rally-pepper-spray-2.jpg (620x475, 86.41K)

looks like the villian from daredevil. IB4 >Capeshit. I dont watch it.

Such a gross kike. He leads the fucking Dem party. Fucking christ.

Attached: 1538749760087.jpg (960x749, 80.19K)

Attached: There Is No Need To Be Rustled.jpg (1047x573, 171.04K)

Sounds like a scam.
archive.is/Vlp6g
miaminewtimes.com/news/world-patent-marketing-scam-took-millions-of-dollars-from-inventors-9605870
And it was a scam

Don't forget to eat your fiber grandpa

So Whitaker was involved in some scam which took in millions. That's pretty much a resounding "NO" to my question: "Will they actually enforce the law now?"

Attached: SMOKING SKELETON.gif (405x429, 39.07K)

and when as the last time the fossil did anything of value?
nothing of value was lost

feels good to be completely vindicated in my assessment of the QLARP yet again though.
pull your heads outta your asses boomers, and then promptly put a bullet in them

>>>/reddit/

Great “argument”, Q-LARPer. Cry more. Your god is a jew hoax. We proved this AN ENTIRE YEAR AGO.

>>>/reddit/

I never seriously followed qlarp but found the unsealed indictments intriguing. What happened to them? As of October they were at like 55k

Also, thought it was odd that trump would btfo Rex and Bannon at the drop of a hat, but play media war with sessions and do nothing about him

They never existed.

You are spamming the thread with bullshit. Fuck you. You're posts are 20% of the thread and 0% anything of substance. Filtered.

Apparently he was doing some work on streamlining the process of deporting illegals, but that's about it.

Attached: npc programmed response.jpg (500x449, 68.82K)

Are you a bot? Do you actually comprehend the substance of my posts, or do you respond with presets?

It seems like they definitely do exist, they’re in PACER still

Trust the fucking plan, goy.

Stop supporting Q-LARP.

Stop supporting Q-LARP. It’s really not that hard to comprehend, you illiterate faggot.

Would you and your bf stfu pls

b-but m-muh clowns in action??
muh wait and pray to le Q

this is only reinforcing that in order for anything to happen, we need to finish eliminating boomers and redditors tbh

the same could be said for your infantile Q bullshit faggt
even when disproven beyond a shadow of a doubt, you cry disinfo and refuse to listen to reason

isnt that handy that he never finished it in well over a year?

I gut a feeling that things are starting to happen now.

>>/suicide/
You’re not even human anymore.

Traitors are just as bad as kikes you faggot.

given the gridlock the US just got put in, probably wrong, but who is to say?
its a bit early i suppose

better just wait and see amirite??????

Exactly this. This board is so pathetic whenever something unexpected, or not “ideal,” happens

Pls stfu, grow up, and start making a difference. Drop your idiotic holocaust fantasies and restore order to this fucking country please

Then go do something about him, just don't get Zig Forums wrapped up in your misguided bullocks.

And I bet you think Zig Forums is (((alt-right))) too.
No really. (((Car accidents))) are the easiest way for them to get rid of people inconspicuously; even you, without actually paying you for your (((service))). Enjoy that “extended vacation”.

Reported for not even trying.

Read posts before replying to them, you fucking dumbass.

I do too. Two possibilities. One, senate was filled with shitty Rs that hated Trump. Trump couldn't fire Sessions because the senate would blow up. Now he's got the senate on his side, judicial appointments streamlined, and an unrecused AG.

This could be good news.

The other option is what you hear too much on here is that it's all theater, and we'll be strung along for another two years.

What do you suggest then? So far I see you say eliminate boomers and redditors.

Get a better hand booklet from your boss next time, nigger.

the problem imo is that "Zig Forums" itself became an "ideal" and a uniform and a support group for spiteful little whiners. it became the place to come a be edgy. naturally redditors, devoid of their own fucking ideas eventually latched on some 4 years after the fact. now schizo boomers off their meds are here too.

every fucking day i wish we could just reset back to /new/, sharpen our claws, and be on with it like we used to, with ideas and information being passed along freely and without much bias. but each time i think were getting close like this may it sputters and fails again. theres too many boomers playing an ARG. thedonald is here to stay. whats a boy to do?

E L I M I N A T E B O O M E R S A N D R E D D I T O R S T B H
L
I
M
I
N
A
T
E
B
O
O
M
E
R
S
A
N
D
R
E
D
D
I
T
O
R
S
T
B
H

nothing will get done until the eternal boomer is vanquished from this realm
we need to make imageboards incomprehensible to boomers once again
this place has become too user friendly
the boomer fears the spam

Retard.
Most of Zig Forums is anti-Trump your reddit faggot. You're the one trying to pervert this place like you did with cuckchan. kys.

Attached: whittaker activated.jpg (2048x1379, 319.91K)

you know how I know you're a yid?

>THIS IS THE NEW INTERIM ATTORNEY GENERAL
archive.is/14EyM
twitter.com/MattWhitaker46/status/601371359998906368

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (774x404, 240.12K)

user here
i can verify, hes user

Idealists are a scourge. Left or right.

He's not wrong. Most of the board is anti-trumpstein, so you need to go back to r/the_donald, redditor.

I don't know how much he was involved in the scam, but he certainly profiteered from it.

tl;dr

This guy promises to be pretty hilarious.

He's not wrong. Most of the board is anti-trumpstein, so you need to go back to r/the_donald, redditor.

Chodemonkey fix your mess

Most of Zig Forums is anti-trump, not hard to tell. If you were here pre-election you'd know that pretty much only the reddit influx thinks otherwise.

Attached: 1409895438956.gif (500x391, 535.14K)

So they fight like jews, aye? Color me surprised.

Attached: jump to conclusions.jpg (500x469, 98.08K)

ROSENSTEIN ON THE LINE
archive.is/IYfOQ
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1060276017233911808

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1125x718, 273.88K)