Poland maybe?

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2018-11-07/warsaw-mayor-bans-far-right-independence-march

archive.fo/rHE96

Empowered wymyn mayor of Warsaw bans Indepenance day march, plans (((Inclusive march)) instead; Polish police officers stage mass strike in response, are likely to join Nationalist march

>WARSAW, Poland (AP) — The mayor of Warsaw on Wednesday banned radical Polish nationalists from marching on the 100th anniversary of Poland's independence due to (((security concerns))). The move prompted Polish Jewish leaders to quickly draw up plans for an (((inclusive march))) Sunday that could be embraced by (((all citizens))).

>Mayor (((Hanna Gronkiewicz-Waltz))) said she wanted to put a stop to the extremist displays that have appeared yearly on Poland's Nov. 11 Independence Day holiday at far-right marches that have drawn tens of thousands to the capital.

Attached: 4a5f0f3ad2a2505e8cecb49bf62aeb5a02fa787ab0f84be6e0e18d3c00f0be99.png (640x300, 43.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marszniepodleglosci.pl/marszu-niepodleglosci-bez-zmian-idzie-11-listopada/
stream.me/shortpoem
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

be amazing if hardly any cops show up so the nationalists get free reign to beat the living shit out of the opposition

Why didn't she protect a damn thing?

Attached: mermaid of warsaw side view.jpg (454x646, 59.74K)

lol CIAnigger jerks it to actual niggers

Jews got mad fast.

Which is clearly evident considering just how fast we got hit with niggerposting kek

im so hard, thanks CIA

Kike OP?

Hey user, I had a question in regards to the fed filenames. How can you tell them apart from the other posters? I'm trying to become better at identifying shills

What are you talking about?

Those style filenames (>BE77D9B5-F15A-48DC-818D-1….jpeg) mean it's a phoneposter, not necessarily that it's CIA. However, most of the niggerspam we get is posted from phones according to the filenames, so… it's not a bad assumption to make.

Attached: 73556c78d7b76db3a05da5f19ca030a70131f4ab1cb7e69bb2e81099a03a3bfb.jpg (1280x864, 178.91K)

(checked)

Thanks for the info

Checked.

Attached: YziqTr8.jpg (1024x576, 42.07K)

y-y-you too

Attached: Who_Could_It_Be.JPG (1523x1102, 53.36K)

Shit's been up for nearly an hour, too.

Attached: 79a8eeed77ff949306b9ed917f4d50c2321ae9d7c393750262e1747d5296982e.png (300x250, 21.74K)

Bump

This has always bothered me, even as a child, that the celtic cross could be considered inherently "bad" while the star of david is not held to the same standard.

The president overrulled her veto and the Independence March got a green light. PiS are a bunch of self-serving cucks but I will give them credit when the credit is due. They did good this time. Most likely because they wanted to get a couple more votes for cheap after their recent fuck ups.

Where is the source on that, or are you lying?

Hey redditor, you ever consider using a search engine on your own?
fucking retard

I did, nothing came up.

So, Schlomo, whete is your source for the president overruling the mayor of Warsaw? Screeching about how I’m a redditot doesn’t count.

Attached: 4D235964-DD9D-4682-B422-2590E10E4567.png (422x508, 131.19K)

Here you go. Official news from the organizers themselves. It's in Polish of course so either translate it or learn kurwaspeak yourself if you're not Polish.

marszniepodleglosci.pl/marszu-niepodleglosci-bez-zmian-idzie-11-listopada/

Bing translator:

They’re appealing it, the president hasn’t done anything other than promise some bullshit ‘inclusive’ march. He will hopefully be ignored, and hopefully he will be voted out of office for being a kosher nationalist and replaced with an actual nationalist.

Why is an occupied country celebrating "Independence Day"?

Ask our koshervative gov about that

IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A WHITE MALE To colonize asian and black females. Share the magic of the aryan with these poor women. Make the world a better place. CUM HOME WHITE MAN

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

stream.me/shortpoem

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A WHITE MALE To colonize asian and black females. Share the magic of the aryan with these poor women. Make the world a better place. CUM HOME WHITE MAN

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

stream.me/shortpoem

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

stream.me/shortpoem

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

stream.me/shortpoem

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

stream.me/shortpoem

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY