Hypothetically speaking: Poisoning water supplies with rabies

Let's assume someone was to insert a diluted amount of rabies-infected blood into water bottles or any local water supply. From what I've heard, you can get it either through bites, sexual intercourse or an organ transplant. But I know that you can get it through saliva, right?
With enough exposure, would it be possible for a human to get the symptoms if he drinks enough water?
Such an interesting disease. I wouldn't want to help with its transmission or anything, but this just went through my head.

It has to get through to your bloodstream somehow, that's good enough to know. Now, hmm. I can't think of the next step after that.
Maybe if there was some way to produce small cuts or something? Thoughts?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1600x1050, 255.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/rabies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mucous_membrane
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3125654
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesn't matter. I already summoned a meteor that is going to destroy Earth. I'm zorging this mother fucker and there is nothing you can do about it Corbin.

Just find switch faggots on Craigslist and go bugchase them and become a dedicated gift giver. Only degenerates want the pozz anyways

I was born in flint and bought weed for the first time at a gas station across from that water tower. Flint is shit and is full of niggers, by the way.

Sounds like you're one of the niggers. >>>/the_donald/

Too late bucko I already called in the aliens, they're on their way now as we speak.

That's Michigan for you, It can't get worse than that.

Shit tier.

But I'm not going to give you ideas.

kys Moshe.

even the infamous ISIS commander Abu Waheeb gave polytheists a fair chance to prove themselves before executing them on the side of the road.

indiscriminantly poisoning the water supply will win you zero allies even from your own team. all humans have an instinctual hatred of anyone who attacks the fundamental necessities of all living beings such as our water or air or food.

you're also a shit for brains terrorist. if you were in my cell, i'd pump one into your skull the moment you dropped your guard simply because youre so stupid that you endanger my cell by your presence.

poisoning a water supply isn't even an efficient tactic. there are a million variables that could go wrong, so that kind of uncertainty is how you want to waste your one shot? pathetic.

there are far more efficient ways of killing than rabies in the water. don't think quantity over quality. ambushing just one Soros or Adelson and sending them to meet Jesus beats mowing down a thousand NPCs.

i just want you to think big.

Attached: 20130829_syriantruck_youtube.jpg (636x358 461.17 KB, 39.94K)

Protip don't talk about your ideas, or spread them or link them in any way to Zig Forums our ebil whybe subremisdsms. You're just tipping people off, linking it to us, and giving ideas to people that don't have the future of white people in mind. If you're not a kike, you're just an utter disgrace.

Knowing they're going to murder you why would you just stand there and let them do it? There's liveleak videos of niggers putting up a bigger fight against cops from being arrested/caught than this often repeated scene from the middle east.

Rabies doesn't work that way, you super retard.

Attached: 4b874b7943854c1262d3d42a6be5bcc27436492eca0e9ab16a3d9803a6d84d3c.gif (500x375, 755.66K)

Actually it does. The only problem is that the process is rare.
Sources:
who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/rabies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mucous_membrane

Most people freeze up in situations like this. They become compliant out of fear.

It's really hard to comprehend what it's like to be unarmed and surrounded by men with guns who plan to kill you unless you've been in that situation.

Imagine trying to explain what sex is like to a virgin.

Isn't there a breed of goat that does that to sacrifice itself to the predator and protect the flock?

not to mention when you're surrounded by 30 ISIS soldiers the fear kicks in and your limbic brain takes over. all your limbic brain knows is that it does not want to be sawed off from your torso with a dull knife, so it blocks your cerebellum from performing any higher cognitive retaliation. unfortunately your limbic brain turns you into a sitting duck

Rabies make people insane right? I wonder if you would combine rabies with other diseases, viruses, you could make a super virus.

literally go back to reddit cuck

No, it doesn't.
source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3125654

Thanks for the link. I guess that means it has a limited survival which would kill most of the possibilities out there. Though to be fair about it, there has been only one study done in 1987.
But what if we poisoned a well in a poor area? Could we possibly contain the virus under low temperatures?Or even better, what if we threw a bunch of animal bodies that had recently died and still carry rabies? Would that be possible?

So far:
-Enveloped viruses.
-Limited survival.
-In need of fresh specimens.

Could I possibly infect a bunch of animals and throw them in a bunch of wells while they're alive? Drowning shouldn't take that long.

Why would you use rabies when you could use carfentanyl. You're a fucking retard neanderthal gorilla nigger brained subhuman.

Not only does it act slower but there's no cure for Rabies. It could lay dormant between a week and a few months, after which the symptoms kick in.
This is what happens after that.

It’s all good boyo, I already called your mom and she’s on her way now. Nothing can stop her

Bats die in water supplies all the time, no rabies transmission. You're fucking retarded if you think throwing a raccoon over the fence into the pond will help.

Not all bats have rabies. What if I cut the raccoon so blood spills in the pond?

A smarter idea would be to find a way to permanently castrate nonwhites via injection or pill, and then provide that to dependent low IQ populations (niggers in Africa, for instance) disguised as medicine, or included along with other medicines.

One 'doctor' offering free injections could have a massive impact within only a single generation.

I'll double down on your idea and come up with one of my own:
What if I break into a hospital, with a Rabies-filled syringe and inject their blood supplies with it?

I'm a veterinary surgeon and can confirm that we've had to deal with rabies in the tap water, most of our pets had become infected and had to be put down.

It depends on concentrations. You would have to

1. google search rabies concentration necessary for infection
2. determine total water flow per day for the area
3. simple ratio calculation for determine the quantity of a certain concentration of the infected water being added to achieve the necessary concentration for the entire water supply

To be honest idk if it’s bullshit or not, but what the US Government supposedly did with enjecting niggers with Syphilis could be a good model for what to do

that is if I was a fucking idiot who wanted to bring even more shame to our cause

based

This thread reeks of glownigger

IUD's for Iphones or something could be an easy program to rally the plebs with. Get a phone for getting sterilized for 5-10 years, hell you could even bill it as a feminist movement as you're helping ensure the class mobility of poor oppressed Women of Colour

Beyond that the answer is irradiation and anything that can cause pelvic inflammatory syndrome

We're talking about Minecraft, by the way.

Attached: %.png (900x565, 441.57K)

if by on the way you mean their relativistic rod from god…

Attached: 0c9123f9764aea5697215572e06136c3261e0e10a44a8756e7a4789311111e1f9fd45.jpg (873x797, 146.29K)

Hi CIA.

Attached: CIA_pol.gif (300x100, 8.13K)

You can't poison water supplies with viruses. Most of them have very short and fragile lifespans outside of a host.

Fucking shit, thank you for the good news for once. At least now I know that I need to find a way, even if I'm time constrained and go balls deep with it. (There's a chance to fucking go on with it!)

I thought the rabbies were already poisoning the water supply?

Kek.

Attached: 1541526016383.png (2018x1230, 381.1K)

The govt puts shit in the weed to make you dumb and easy to control. Don't touch that poison.

Schlomo, the only water supply we want to poison is the one at whatever hotel Bilderberg is at this year.

Nearly bites the nurse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nearly

Bites

The

Nurse.

Attached: V1.jpg (176x176, 3.88K)

< the mods still haven't deleted this fbi thread