Black Chick Peggs White Guy in New Swedish Film

Black Chick Peggs White Guy in New Swedish Film

Alice är tillsammans med Johannes, men hon får inte plats att vara sig själv. Under en utekväll med sitt kompisgäng stjäl Alice en strap-on och utmanar Johannes tankar om tjejer.

This is a new low Sweden. SD needs to do something about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt7507644/
verketproduktion.com/portfolio/index.html
stream.me/MoonManLivestream
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But is it kino
/t. v/

What the fuck are you talking about? This movie is the most accurate depiction possible of modern day Sweden.

You lied, OP. There was no penetration.

I wonder who's idea this was

>>what's pegging (((master)))?

such things were memed long ago.

Yeah boy.
The fact that you retards can't see that this is the establishment further distancing themselves from decent folk is hilarious.

Oh and, what are you sliding moshie?

obviously that is reserved for paying customers

Nothing surprises me anymore. You could literally show fursuiters raping nuns in the mouth with curling irons and I would be like “oh those wacky (((entertainers)))”

they got you right where they want you then

Hot

Attached: 1411237653982.jpg (640x480, 87.05K)

Meanwhile American Hollywood produces an infinite number of antiwhite race-mixing propaganda films

ur a faget

checking your hitler dubs

Attached: 1409828157783.jpg (455x810, 205.87K)

What'cha sliding, Moishe?

This used to be a place where people shared footage to use in propaganda videos. So I'm sharing you fag.

What are those white foreigners doing in black Sweden is the real question…

put a spoiler on the fucking image you fucking degenerate faggot nobody wants to see your jewish fetishes here.

From where? Is it a USED one she fucks Svenska boy with? Because that would be bonus lulz and veeeeeery JEWISH. Anyway, who the fuck cares what's on swedish talmudicvision? Just stop pay any attention to this bullshit. So many better things you could be doing, like shooting up a synagogue :) Or better yet, the assholes who made this. Don't like it? DO something about it. A shitty thread doesn't count.

Checked!

Modern (((entertainment))) in a nutshell.

The Swedish man has completely given up on nature and biology.

We need to wipe sweden out once and for all with an apocalyptic cloud of carfenatyl gas. Cucks, sluts, shitskins, all of them gone in an instant. A painless annihilation is a sweet fate compared to the enduring hell that awaits them now. We would be angels of mercy.

Attached: 913ae15ae5ec82c7a703ec4f540001e74eef627e9c1fa86ecffe1cfe576f5d76.jpg (700x700, 94.6K)

faggot

i'm having difficulty figuring out why the fuck i should care about this.

I can say with certainty the ovens are hotter.

bro this shit happens , in america … some white dudes are fucking cucked

stop crying

We probably need a dedicated thread for anons to post such degenerate YouTube videos, atleast they could be raided with comments and downvotes.

Attached: images (16).jpeg (258x330, 13.99K)

What do you think they are, you spoonfeeding-needing moron.

When sjw and hipsters make films they always suck….

Attached: Marlon_Brando.jpg (700x883, 188.21K)

cant say i disagree with you there m8

I practiced pegging a lot, I would not mind be fucked in my arse by a Shenequa like her. But she has to find a bigger and thicker strapon first.

Attached: ikea sex toys.jpg (750x729, 137.64K)

Attached: snort laff.webm (360x356, 394.5K)

I concur. Let’s make a degeneracy general

>imdb.com/title/tt7507644/

>verketproduktion.com/portfolio/index.html

Wew lads.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1958x1296 3.21 MB, 3.83M)

You think she takes it up the ass?

Checked !

Sidor is a Swedish name ? Her other films are degenerate too. Sweden is cucked beyond memes.
Promoting sick sex and miscegenation, vary ((( progressive ))) and people don't get why women can potentially destroy civilizations.

She's black user, she probably broke in someone's home. I like how it is so normal for niggers to steal or B&E that no one even objects to that part.

Wew
Getting blitzed in the comments

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (562x499, 66.38K)

Lord knows we've got our problems, but at least we aren't rape capital of the world outside of South Africa and Botswana. Can you even feel fear or anger anymore?

Attached: American beauty.jpg (1920x1080, 217.15K)

When does Jesus come back, and how do I get him to come back faster?

Attached: bypass.jpg (725x566 436 B, 140.71K)

"Your country is a shithole" said the one who lives in a 56% white nation full of shootings, jews and spics

Answer me you fucking swedish cock gargle. Can you even capable of human emotion anymore or has your new feminist caliphate snuffed all the life out of you? If America falls, it will be in an unquenchable holocaust of gunfire. Sweden died getting raped in it's sleep.

Attached: 1452635246778.jpg (698x465, 28.15K)

Attached: the eternal swede.jpg (790x446, 27.94K)

I ain't swedish i'm norwegian you stupid fucking ignorant mutts don't even know the most basic shit about geography.
Anyways enjoy your migrant caravan, i guess being diverse is way cooler than having a 96% white population

Attached: 1531250278921.png (1503x1535, 2.11M)

Is that why Oslo is 26% immigrants?

It's a thread about sweden, you pathologically altruistic laplander faggot. How is you being butthurt reflect poorly on my cartography skills?

Attached: EAGLE.jpg (1024x768 794 KB, 457.23K)

Nah, you're just promoting your kike film. Just most leftist shit you bait dumb nazis to spread your kike messages through outrage and click bait.

IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A WHITE MALE To colonize asian and black females. Share the magic of the aryan with these poor women. Make the world a better place. CUM HOME WHITE MAN

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A WHITE MALE To colonize asian and black females. Share the magic of the aryan with these poor women. Make the world a better place. CUM HOME WHITE MAN

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY