Fumigating the board

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Improved bugspray

Attached: say_fuck_to_china.jpg (1073x386 68.09 KB, 337.91K)

white pig mad china numeral one

fuck off whit*oid you are our slave

Apparently that phase bans Chinks from vidya game servers and boards automatically.
I don't know if it's real but it's fucking hilarious to think that the magic phrase makes chinaman dissappear from the internet.

How many times must I tell you autistic fucks that this doesn't work (at least on browsers).
In fact you can look up all of these terms on Baidu, it'll just return party approved definitions.

Actually did a schizo put this together? A couple of these phrases don't even make sense and there's so much repeated shit that's completely pointless if you're trying to trigger a word filter.

long whale member vicariously puts in op

Hey, I posted that in /v/
kek

Same mistakes, over and over.

Attached: kemper000.jpg (247x255, 15.56K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

I can support this

you realize that the same thing happens in the west if you mention "jews" ?

GET BANNED AMERICUCK

Jews did 9/11 ! Jews control the United States!

Then why have I not been banned from Dota 2 despite having typed "gas the kikes, race war now" in multiple games?

You're not trying hard enough.
You gotta do it like this.
Let's join together to engage in a boycott of products and services from Israel.

Weaponized autism involves research that obviously isn't being done here.

A good half of the chinkscratches here are completely innocuous and used in normal conversation/news.
Some of the terms are just confusing. I know what 大法弟子 is referring to but you'd see the same words in xianxia novels, so how the fuck would that ever work?
Most of the more offensive terms have party defined responses too. For example, you could research Tienanmen in Shina, you'd just get the 'correct' definition in response. It won't cut off your internet.

The whole pasta just looks like sad autistic screeching. I don't think a chink nationalist would even be offended by it, he'd be too busy laughing at how silly it is.

SOON

Maybe. I also have an account named "Hitler is my senpai", so it's possible Valve just IP bans me before the government :^)

china did nothing wrong. we should mix with chinese. s

If that's true it doesn't really matter. The effect of making the Chinaman question his government remains the same. And I'm betting anyone that does go and search Tienanmen Square Massacre in China would at the very least be put on a list. Whether it's a "monitor you" or "kill you" list I couldn't say

Attached: 0f090aa938e7a5935c88cf86c8c3e9408af526a88278e34e928bd6fa5b5ec094.webm (480x272, 2.86M)

You got me good.

Attached: 1377273323699.jpg (450x495, 94.37K)

To craft a proper redpill you need to understand your target audience or at least know the terms they are exposed to and help them connect the dots.
A mishmash of gibberish isn't going to do shit.

And if the goal isn't to be informative but offensive, you might as well gorepost instead because that's super effective on the more superstitious chinks.
Using this just makes the poster look like a fucking idiot.

You're missing one thing from that copypasta, bugmen hate being reminded that the Senkaku (gooks call it the Diaoyu islands) Islands belong to Japan

Attached: 1427065485679.jpg (485x485, 48.24K)

we should mix with them

This webm is unfair, it was probably made before chinese mandated social credit laws.
:^)

you're right user we need to mix with them

I am the only one who wonders what /int/ would be like if there were Chinese posting there?

Probably because they know you're a useful idiot who will never amount to anything threatening.

movement

GUTTER OIL GTFO

Attached: St_George_fighting_the_dragon_Leonhard_Beck.jpg (2921x3383, 12.63M)

Bumping for anti Chink poster. These yellow kikes swarm the board like cockroaches.

Attached: ccp jews.jpg (400x262, 24.85K)

Hello, Mossad/CIA approved WWIII with China propaganda thread of the day.

Fight them yourselves, jew. I hope after the war, the bugmen find the blackest niggers in Africa, dump them in Israel to shit all over it and rename that shithole to Rothschildland.

Only the dag was concerned while the rest of were shitting and pissing on the streets while praying their "Glorious Mao".

Mossad, CIA, and China are all on the same team you disgusting jew. Nobody here wants war with China, we want all nonwhites out of white countries. Fuck off.

Attached: 14260378798027.png (1056x2880, 2.13M)

this.
CIA is essentially jew owned (wtf do you think Kissinger job used to be?), while chinks and kikes are currently working together until they can try to out-kike one another.

You must have missed the thread where CIA kvetches about the number of spies the Chinese killed.

The what?

Why the fuck are you telling them their own fuckup? Let them continue shilling.

Attached: European here.jpg (709x480, 98.1K)

Guess we are soon going to see "based Shiks", "indo Aryan" and "second greatest ally India getting its shit together" threads drop all over the place followed by unironic "Hindu generals" with hundreds of Pajeets not even speaking English anymore because the mods have all been pozzed.

Attached: hello fellow white human.jpg (709x480, 150.7K)

bump

If the chinese actually rebelled against the Jews, they would cease their slow genocide of the Tibetians wouldn't they? Destruction of native culture, especially places of worship is the most Jewish thing I can think of.

They are the Asian kikes.

Why didn't they eat the kid? It was a well preserved leftover.

Doing God's work user.
Here's some fresh OC.

bugspray.png
The bugspray is embedded into the image as text after the PNG IEND marker.

Attached: t-virus_chinesebotremoval.png (900x600 274.6 KB, 6.7K)

JEWS

धारा 66 ए सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी कानून Section 66A Information Technology Act मुफ्त कृष्णा सनाथम्मा नायक Krishna Sannathamma Naik Arrest प्रतिबंधित मोदी कैरिएचर Banned Modi Caricatures श्रीवास्तव शिशु गिरोह बलात्कार लखनऊ Srivastava infant gang rape Lucknow बॉम्बे हिंदी 1995 Bombay 1995 ₹500 ₹1000 मुफ्त ਖਾਲਿਸਤਾਨ Free Khalistan मुफ्त भूटान Free Buthan मुफ्त दक्षिण तिब्बत Free South Tibet मुफ्त कश्मीर Free Kashmir मुफ्त कालापानी Free Kalapani

Attached: banned-modi-messages.jpg (1154x680, 476.42K)

Messages like that are sent by useful idiot edgetards who perpetuate the jews' narrative.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

yes we must mix with chinese

press f for we need to mix with the chinese.

Does this work? You know since most shills are kikes.

Damn that is textbook darwinism. Slowest kid got removed from existance.

DING DONG BANNU END OF RINE

Attached: ChiNese Revolt.jpg (750x1062, 329.18K)

on a separate note, apart from this cancer thread, I send a bunch of 9/11 information to people every year on 9/11 and this last year it felt like people were bothered in a different way. It wasn't like they were bothered in a manner that was like exposure to an uncomfortable thought (the desired outcome) but that they were bothered because I was giving them old boring information. It was like I was telling them the Kennedy assassination was about the Federal Reserve or something.

In an age where access to information is so plentiful that every piece of information is exposed to every normalfag at least once.. it becomes drowned out… it becomes noise. If Yuri's demoralization points (which he gave before the information age) could be driven home any more it really felt like people were "at capacity" this year and were just tapped out. Exposing them to authentic information, "the red pill" as it were, felt like it had LESS of an impact than in prior years. I can only imagine there was probably some collective of anons after the Kennedy assassination, in the late 70s feeling the same shit I'm feeling now but man this fucking sucked this year.

I am in no way EVER GOING TO STOP SPAMMING 9/11 REDPILLS FUCKING EVERYWHERE EVERY CHANCE I GET… this was just a commentary on my subjective feelings at a moment in time.

Attached: 1427155638755.jpg (700x396, 89.84K)

Attached: Bok Goy.jpg (736x802, 84.7K)

六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺
(ノ-_-)ノ~┻┻

Everyone was already exposed to the notion of "9/11 conspiracy theories". They may not know them, they may not care - they just treat them like the flat earthers. Everyone now knows that there are people in 2018 who believe the earth is "flat" but they don't care what a flat earther thinks the earth looks like.

Mostly, 9/11 isn't very topical anymore. It's fucking old news already, like the Kennedy assassination, pearl harbor or the cuban missile crisis.

Quite frankly you should focus on more important redpills that some people haven't heard about like the Kalergi plan, which is technically older news but most people aren't aware.

Attached: nostradamus 911.webm (720x480, 1.87M)

Attached: free air.jpg (1400x933, 664.25K)

Look I didn't report you because I get you're trying to "capture" how fucked up shit is but come on…

Not when you show them that Hitler did nothing wrong.

Attached: 21cf8e3b4d986df48b15f4de133be6fcfba2b27dc26807a4177c67e2e103e2fd.jpg (600x450, 22.33K)

Quiet Ping Pong, back to your cage.

Attached: Cut Ju Muddafuk.jpg (576x445, 52.25K)

got anything under 1000 characters? I want to troll a bunch of Chinese Steam accounts

六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

jej, this is how faggots sit around and have conversations?

flood

Attached: 0a208eb2dffad8900c569e75a50922d367d15f8a309f90accde7f5658dbf7967.png (650x650, 13.37K)

How about every paste which has been posted here?

Ching Chong

This thread excites for war against the bugmen. lol.

Attached: niggest goldman sachs employee.jpg (236x315, 9.87K)

We live in a society.

must be why my "review" of DotA2 was banned

Attached: Annotation 2018-11-23 180414.jpg (911x469, 121.08K)

Human Rights is a banned term in China? What in the fuck?

当这个地方袭击一个国家时,我总是认为这是一个与该国人交谈的好机会。

I actually wish we did.

Attached: 198d52c7a210410da23554b5ae19ddbcb56de43b42ceb8a1504c66ed34c35a25.jpg (591x800, 57.77K)

Wow that text wall works, good job user.