Aryan hero snatches wigs of yids!

THA WIG SNATCHA. 100% /OURGUY/

Attached: tha wig snatcha.jpg (1236x820, 158.49K)

This rapscallion pulled off quite the caper.

Top kek

ONE THOUAND BITCOIN FOR THE WIG OF MAD FUCKING MAXINE

The sad part is he probably was not targeting Jews, there are just so many Jews in the area, every woman with a wig was Jewish.

LA is filled with crazy ass people. Probably 1 in 3 is a full blown lunatic.

This story made my day.

A true hero of our times.

THIS FUCKING HOLIDAY TRIGGERS ME SO MUCH ITS EVERY FUCKING DAY SOME KIKE STUBS THEIR TOE "FUCK ITS YOM KIPPUR THE HOLIEST DAY OI VEY" THE FUCKING NAZIS CAPUTRED EVERY JEW ON YOM KIPPUR AND ENTERED SYNAGOGUES AND EVERY FUCKING TIME ITS YOM KIPPUR

Oy vey I was oppressed near the holiest minute of the day!

BUMP because you anons need some heartfelt lulz in ur lives.

Attached: flavortown guy fieri.jpg (1024x700, 129.97K)

This story confuses me, is there something about the kikes religion that requires their women to wear wigs? Kind of like how the men have those sideburns and their weird little hats? I mean I could see the 80 year old needing a wig maybe she lost it somehow but why would the other two women have wigs…

It is the 'Law' they chose to live by. Because slaughtering millions (1 billion by my count over their history) of human beings is 'nothing', raping, torturing millions to death or enslaving an entire planet, not important, but shaving your head when you are married, THAT is 'important'. I think the kikes are simply a caricature of something so dysfunctional that there is no precedent in history, even animals never acted this bad.

- ilya Ehrenburg

Attached: soviet rape germans 8, wwii.jpg (278x420, 20.37K)

every single kike must die for the collective crimes they have committed against humanity

OYVEY
snatching a wig is equivalent to beating the shit out of these proud jewish women

When James Brown died, that bitch bought every James Brown wig in his collection at his estate sale for $28.00. Cheap ass bitch!

Huh, I didn't even know that a Jewess had to wear a wig

Lenny Bruce mentioned this back in the 60's but I had no idea that's what a sheitel was..

This is actually pretty funny shit.

RIGHT WING WIG SNATCHING SQUADS

I love Jewesses tbh

haha lol so ebin. This will surely save our race.

"Scalp jew?"
"You make Chief 'Flogging Possum 'very proud."

Attached: 88ebf88a339cdd0694049d29fe42c770.jpg (614x750, 94.24K)

ABSOLUTE MAD LAD

Wish we knew what scared the absolute wet shit out of j00z; like dogs scare niggers.

Why do Orthodox Jewesses wear wigs?

Attached: AD75A771-033D-42B7-8907-BCAC8884703C.jpeg (1290x1052, 166.34K)

Be sarcastic.

When jewish men have anal sex with their wives, they like to pretend their fucking a bald headed Nazi up the ass. Despite all of their kvetching about hating Nazi's, they still find the Aryan the most attractive human on the planet. It does something to the jewmind which doesn't really have a sex.

Bad genetics and hair loss.

i thought it was because most of their females go bald.

yes

WIG-NATS 4 lyfe.

Why do they get nose jobs? why do they get botox injection? Why do they spend half of their husband or dad's salary on plastic surgery?

KEK

Sounds fake. Two people walking on the street in Los Angeles at the same time?

Their religion requires all married women to shave their heads. They're all totally bald.

If you're going to walk up on one of these cunts, shoot them in the back of the head. Plenty of suppressors today really do sound like nothing more than a little ping.

I've made a thread a few months ago about jewish women being bald, I really hope I've inspired him.

Wasn't it just last week?

This isn't funny. This is childish and uncivilized.
disgustface.jpg @ this degenerate thread

shit, did he get away with it?

stop it…

good eye

Zig Forums is a board of peace

My wife from DACAryan El Salvador is pregnant, hope trump legalizes all DACApedes soon.

Married women are expected to not flaunt their hair around as a sign of modesty. Of course kikes being kikes they figured out that if they shave their heads and then wear wigs, it """technically""" is not their own hair, so it's OK. Remember, there is no law that cannot be overcome with enough shekels and rule bending.

LOL

I took the time to verify the quote just because I'd never heard or seen it before, and it ends up this quote isn't even that bad compared to the other shit this filthy jew bastard said. You ever read something that makes you want to desecrate a grave?

How many of those women were Holocaust survivors?

All of them were, to one degree or the other.

Attached: Blank _7b99d44cff7ba98fff34b3d263fd0185.jpg (584x414, 38.64K)

Kike rule lawyering. Married women are commanded ro cover their hair.

Sheitel: a wig or half-wig worn by some Orthodox Jewish married women in order to conform with the requirement of Jewish law to cover their hair. Depending on different Hasidic groups, sheitels are either encouraged or avoided

*to cover their hair

That's 4chan's guy, our guy would be taking out the chertoffs of the world, and not get caught.

Every goddamn time.
Their god gave them rules, and they jew him on a technicality on every single goddamn one.
At this point I'm pretty sure the only reason they haven't been drowned again is because Noah managed to jew their god into a shitty contract. It'd be fitting for their religion to be based on eternally fucking over their own god.

the story:
Hair is like genitals, only to be viewed by the husband.
Jewess supposed to completely cover head, but vanity says:
Shave off hair, then it cannot be seen, wear wigs and go out uncovered Checkmate, God.
or as they say, g-d, in case he hears them and looks to closely at their devious ways.
fucking kikes.

checked.
He promised not to drown them. Didn't say anything about freezing them to death or wiping them out with DNA targeted plagues.

This, at worst a parasite will kill its host but even that is nothing compared to the cruelty of the Jew. No animal will waste as much energy just to spite its natural enemy as those creatures.

EAT SHEITEL

Wow, never considered that hyphenation of the heeb god was about deception not respect.

it's america
america is a christian/jewish/atheist company
it will be all the way through the browning of america; all the way through the rise of mexica's rise and the glorification of nigger rap and culture and the diminution of european christkikery as the dominant force in all areas of american life, from pop culture to law to religion; and it will be until the rest of the world finally breaks the back of the 400lb semitic gorilla known as "america"

Attached: america!.jpg (500x649, 67.76K)

LOl this reminds of me when I used to work in Down Town Manhattan
wait….

I still wanna know what they look like without their wigs and why they all buy the same style

Doing God's work right ther.

Nigger what?

Attached: 03f49551d64b1ff8fd985415241aa9e0bbfd050a46fe9ee943a4fdda01ef1b21.png (500x372, 152.02K)

Attached: sluttywig.png (644x800, 393.37K)

Instead of settling with e scarf or hat the jews spend HUNDREDS of dollars on human hair wigs

Attached: 933b824874a47b0ce1e2edf0c359b64e.jpg (800x531, 72.37K)

yes