Happening: Borderline Shooting Thread Two

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

Crazy Vets Edition

Tattooed ex-Marine who killed 12 people in country music bar massacre had PTSD: Gunman, 28, 'terrified' his mother and neighbors after returning from Afghanistan tour before he opened fire on student night

archive.is/QMPMn

Attached: Thousand-Oaks-bar-gunman-was-suffering-PTSD-Daily-Mail-Online---2018-11-08-12.50.29.png (468.83 KB, 542x500)
Attached: Thousand-Oaks-bar-gunman-was-suffering-PTSD-Daily-Mail-Online---2018-11-08-12.51.03.png (8.8 MB, 1203x7404)

All urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QMPMn
youtube.com/watch?v=nji9Xy_AWRI
youtu.be/nji9Xy_AWRI?t=394
zagforums.com/thread/1690221/television-and-movies
zdex.exchange/main
youtube.com/watch?v=C14zQZsBFH8
instagram.com/p/Bp7fjprhPaT/
videolan.org/x264.html
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/11/08/thousand-oaks-bar-shooting-some-victims-survived-las-vegas-attack/1928082002/
archive.is/KsITM
archive.is/CG9dF
abcnews.go.com/US/sandy-hook-families-boston-marathon-traumatized/story?id=18969947
archive.is/OUmhD
youtu.be/90xfZJQzAhc
archive.li/N3Lup
archive.fo/yfA3h
abc7news.com/her-son-survived-las-vegas-but-died-in-thousand-oaks/4651046/?fbclid=IwAR2qf5RgnPsQeFl9xFzkpToptr2JFlVd-8I8m2-kAlTAqXX_41VesGY8f48
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6370709/amp/Chilling-final-Facebook-post-ex-Marine-PTSD-shot-California-bar.html
behindthetower.org/a-fitting-memorial
twitter.com/brontyman/status/1060607912786092032
youtube.com/watch?v=m3wuGgecd6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lIEx-rsCy3c
youtu.be/AhFsjkfaAVU?t=639
youtube.com/watch?v=hqI8ssifRiY
youtube.com/watch?v=NakFE1TiIxQ

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

Thread Theme

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

sage
We already have one (((mod))). I'm not dumping info twice because you like this one better

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

never heard of post limits

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

We have to ban military service.

Logan James
Logan James

Crazy Vets Edition
This is actually a huge problem. I live in a military town. Every time a big wave of troops would return, murders would go thru the roof. Police officers admitted it in private, they knew that the increases were all vets, and the small blurbs in the paper about the crimes would neglect to mention that info. Lots of wives and lovers shot by returning servicemen; also lots of just random temper tantrum rage shootings by mentally fucked up vets. Probably the number of deaths related to this, not including the suicides, is in the 1,000's or 10,000's nationwide, post iraq and post afghanistan.

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

I live in a military town.

Oceanside?

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

This is post is good. But
Lots of wives and lovers shot by returning servicemen
Not really crazy vets when they got dear johned or cheated on

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

White men to go the middle east to fight the jews war for them
<return home kill their white wife and kids, then off themselves
A job well done, this is why we fight!

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

Who was this mental health crisis team that chose not to send him into evaluation process?

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

Blow your brains out.

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

I was talking to a friend about guns in America the other night. I'm a member of the NRA, but he had me stumped on one point. Banning all guns we agreed is totally unreasonable. Shotguns and rifles for sports and hunting, fine. Handguns for self defense, fine. Who cares if most homicides in America are done my gangs, let them kill each other. The thing that got me was the semi automatic assault weapons. No, we agreed, those shouldn't be banned either, but clearly mass shootings are more of a pattern in the USA than any other developed country. How is putting restrictions on them unreasonable to save the lives of school children and every day pedestrians? Maybe making the magazine capacity lower, like here in Canada. The only 2 reasons people own them are A. sports and B. to protect against a tyrannical government. Is it really worth all these deaths so you can continue to unload 30 rounds on plastic bottles and watermelons? And I seriously can't see the well regulated militia taking on an army which has machine guns, tanks, bombs, etc, which are already banned for civilians. The Swiss force all males to own guns to protect themselves against tyrannical government yet, they never have mass shootings. I know there's a fear of if you give an inch, they take a mile, but is it really realistic that America of all places would get to a point where all guns are banned? I don't know what to think on this one.

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

This is an ADL-Mossad post:

Could be CIA, though. Probably ADL-Mossad, because they have a certain gene.

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

fake and gay:

100% guarantee you this: It was a false flag, nobody died. And we know for sure, because of all of these (((CIA))) shills.

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

Shut the fuck up shill kike. Rag heads with aks and homemade efps detonated by garage door sensors absolutely mauled the most powerful military on earth. Guns work.

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

Shills = no one died
You're a shill. Classic over amplification dnc. Kill yourself.

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

you fucking retards in leafland make """5""" round magazines that can easily be fixed to hold more than 5. You literally just have to take a pin out. Obviously magazine capacity bans do nothing and you know it. It's nothing more than a government waving their dick in the peoples faces.

Attached: 50e2c4998d1baf25ba655b68ebbea735a0c0d9d3b889e6b66b5ee023cee63709.png (493.47 KB, 1000x848)

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

The Swiss force all males to own guns to protect themselves against tyrannical government yet, they never have mass shootings
Weird, can't possibly have anything to do with the population.
I don't know what to think on this one.
I bet.

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

And I seriously can't see the well regulated militia taking on an army which has machine guns, tanks, bombs, etc, which are already banned for civilians.
Taliban and Chechens laugh at you.

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

Where the fuck do you think you are you kike faggot?

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

(2)

Checks out. Definite (((CIA))) shill right there.

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

Attached: ian-long.jpg (130.67 KB, 1080x807)

Eli Young
Eli Young

Chad virgin shoots virgin Chad's because his dancd moves suck
This can't be real

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

And I seriously can't see the well regulated militia taking on an army which has machine guns, tanks, bombs, etc, which are already banned for civilians.

The militia is not for fighting against the army. It is for killing politicians. Google the Sword of Damocles.

It also makes it impossible for foreign armies to invade when every house has 3-4 guns. Every American is a potential guerilla soldier.

The Swiss force all males to own guns to protect themselves against tyrannical government yet, they never have mass shootings.

Switzerland = 8 million people
USA = 326 million

The Los Angeles Area alone has 18 million people.

The US has also been driven crazy by the destruction of religion, family, community, morality, marriage in the name of (((unfettered Capitalism and deliberately demoralizing Cultural Marxism))).

Attached: jewish-spider-cultural-marxism.jpg (288.01 KB, 1200x675)

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

This is why waiting for ZOGbots to wake up is retarded. The chance is low and when they do they are just as autistic as any fuck going rampage on low-level pawns.

Attached: 19dab5695d596ef7e6e6f8fb9f225d2463739d121c3884c6c37ce939d910492d.jpg (36.88 KB, 500x582)
Attached: 1462b8097fff692441cacb27c46954e42234eabe12475cf0d0122b0b5343c015.jpg (338.26 KB, 2140x1460)

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

Ok but fake or not, a mass shooting is in the news again so I wanted to bring it up. Not every mass shooting was a false flag.
I'm not a kike asshole. I love guns. I WANT everyone to own guns. More guns the better.
Rag heads with aks and homemade efps detonated by garage door sensors absolutely mauled the most powerful military on earth
Fair enough. That's what I wanted to hear and I totally agree.
Ok but people here clearly DON'T fix them and shoot up places.
Touche. Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, etc, have the highest gun ownership rates yet no mass shootings. Comparing Switzerland to America was wrong of me.
I probably don't even disagree with whatever your opinions on guns are, don't just call anyone you disagree with a kike. A kike is in my opinion the epitome of evil. If you keep throwing around that word it'll lose it's meaning, kinda like how people these days call everything and anything racist.
Got it

William Richardson
William Richardson

Lots of wives and lovers shot by returning servicemen
ZOGbots performing self eugenics. Baste.

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

Not every mass shooting was a false flag.
(((CIA))) shill identified.

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

You are weak minded and swayed by retarded talking point. How the fuck would making the tard carrying 10 magazines instead of 5 prevent hims from killing people in the first place?
Eat shit, retard.

Attached: Onkel-Adi-relaxing.jpg (72.05 KB, 564x846)

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

Yet no mention of him being a Trump supporter or a Republican, but instead multiple references to his honorable discharge.

Hmmmm.

Oceanside is such a shithole man. Its basically just a den of scum where the Marines can go to empty their balls and their wallets.

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

Hahahaha fucking sauce on that?

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

I agree with this user
You should kill yourself

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

CIA or ADL-Mossad:

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

Sorry, I agree, he should kill himself.

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

The us military is a moral meatgrinder that takes in vulnerable impressionable white men and produces demoralized degenerate filth.
t. Reformed vet

Grayson Green
Grayson Green

Trips don't lie

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

It might make him think twice considering he knows it'll be difficult killing more than 5 people

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

Banning all guns we agreed is totally unreasonable. Shotguns and rifles for sports and hunting, fine. Handguns for self defense, fine.
The 2nd Amendment wasn't for meager personal self defense, nor for hunting.
It was for defense against an oppressive and tyrannical government.

Problem is, so long as the government keeps people's bread and circuses - more like soda and Netflix - going, they aren't willing to use those weapons.

The Swiss force all males to own guns to protect themselves against tyrannical government yet, they never have mass shootings.
Yeah, because they live in a largely cohesive country full of White people. What a surprise, amirite?

Is it really worth all these deaths so you can continue to unload 30 rounds on plastic bottles and watermelons?
1000% yes. Pic related, you utter faggot.

Come back to me when you've completely your effort to make cigarettes illegal. Then we can talk about the guns.

Attached: Firearms---Founders,-What-Sort-of-Faggot.jpg (1 MB, 1256x3344)
Attached: Firearms---Jefferson-Drops-Some-Knowledge-.jpg (3.3 MB, 4152x7528)
Attached: Firearms---Perspective.jpg (29.35 KB, 775x491)

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

fake but funny.

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

"But the sheriff said the gun had an extended magazine that is illegal in California."

AHAHAHAHAHAA HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE IF IT WAS ILLEGAL?!!!!! 9 out of 10 californians get this answer wrong!!!

Charles King
Charles King

So you are a nogun subhuman who have never shot an AR under 50 m.
It is literally impossible not to kill every single unarmored human with M193 at that range with each torso shot. Double tap for safe measure.
Eat shit, shill.

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

I'll offer a solution. Mandate that magazines only hold 5 bullets. The shooter had illegal gazillion round magazines. This will solve the problem, because, if clips that have greater than 5 bullets in them are banned, then it will limit the killy power of them boomsticks.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

You can just 3D print magazines.

Checkmate, commifornia

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

Checked.

Shills are so weird. I think lefties don't know that they won't get banned for just having a different opinion, but should clearly identify their position. It makes everything weird. They're sure they're gonna get tossed, when they don't they think they're geniuses.

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

I love guns. I WANT everyone to own guns. More guns the better.
That doesn't jive with your past commentary.
Ok but people here clearly DON'T fix them and shoot up places.
Pic related, leaf.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (272.03 KB, 2249x1379)

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

Mass shootings, every woman's secret aphrodesiac

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

FIND THE THERAPIST

Dox his parents and local anons (me included) will find his therapist.

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

They have a victim complex in their mind while being 100% state approved.
Just like their kike masters.

Attached: Arno-Breker-Berufung.jpg (24.89 KB, 373x500)
Attached: Drehling-GNM-W1984-ca-1580.jpg (2.26 MB, 3648x2052)

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

His /tv/ post history

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.1 MB, 1663x11947)

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

i hate Zogbot soldiers. you treacherous piece of shit welfare queens. you go risk your life fighting wars for Zion then you come back as cry baby's demanding even more gibsmedats and shell shock pity and then you completely fuck up by throwing your life away pulling a mass shooting against worthless NPCs. don't be a lil bitch and shoot up a college bar. apply your fucking skills and expierence to deliver death to the actual domestic enemies of America. ring the fucking Bilderberg forest with IEDs and strafe the elites from the tree tops. Houdini ghillie suit your ass into the (((Aspen))) conference and open up a minigun on the Neocon bosses of the Deep State on the dais. fire a goddamn homebrew missile through the ceiling of AIPAC's keynote opening.

you military faggots are pathetic. in a way, i hope you all really do get shot by Spesnaz in WW3.

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

I was more looking for stuff to argue him next time I see him but all I fucking get from you people is
SHILL
KILL YOURSELF
FAGGOT
KIKE
CIA
I know there's been mass shootings here. There's simply way more of them in America, even when adjusted for population size.

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

kekked

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

modified its magazine so it could hold more rounds

Are they suggesting he willingly violated California law in order to enhance his murderdeath machine? We must ban such advanced fully semiautomatic baby killer tools immediately!

What do you mean all you need is a screwdriver?

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

Checked

cc id
Checked

Lad, this was a fake shooting. Nobody died. They were all crisis actors.

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

There's simply way more of them in America, even when adjusted for population size.
Lot more non-Whites too, so, again, your argumentation is completely invalid, leaf.
Further
I was more looking for stuff to argue him next time I see him
See: you worthless treehat.

everyone calls me a kike shill!
Act like a duck, get called a duck, faggot.

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

Sometimes the onion spergs out. You can sometimes post forever without a capcha, on the onion now, because it's half broken.

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

nice copypasta jew

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

You got sloppy and started with the
<Reddit spacing
again :^)

Perpetually broken shift key
wasted dubs
BingoCard.jpg
<Reddit spacing
Checking letters
<In the ID
Haha, man

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

nice cuckchan pasta faggot also
COME AND TAKE IT

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

It's apparently oc. We're definitely seeing a widescale (((CIA))) shilling attempt over this latest fake shooting.

le reddit meme

reddit doesn't even exist anymore, retard.

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

reddit doesn't even exist anymore
Can't razzle with dazzle, so you baffle with bullshit. Adorable.

James Russell
James Russell

I'm a member of the NRA

Attached: 1473616914799.gif (125.88 KB, 720x480)

Gabriel Richardson
Gabriel Richardson

This.

Which provide credibility to this

A combat arm ex ZOGbot certainly retains enough skill to be proficient. A single mag of m855 at 50 from a 20" barrel can kill several unarmored ZOG, consider that most security never wear overt armor, and there is no actual concealable lvl III+ armor ANYWHERE. If it does exist, the it probably is steel and therefore won't be worn by physically weak
elites, like kikes and good liberal goyim. Steel armor would make the toughest jarhead slow like a snail too. So being armored is null at that point.

Indeed, most of these "mass shootings" are so poorly PLANNED and executed it is difficult not to see them as kike spiel.

Attached: 5fce8bdeed0a785408d0ab2af01bb2c54f9ef9491b75e622a1e1d82cb0e2e586.jpeg (132.61 KB, 1100x749)
Attached: kek-2.png (80.61 KB, 418x408)

Mason Lewis
Mason Lewis

Guy looks like a shitskin in that second pic btw

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

shiling for Marine, whitewashing, PTSD BS
He was a jew.
Investigate for parents pics and info.

Attached: David.jpg (85.96 KB, 620x465)
Attached: oded-fehr-6.25.jpg (10.71 KB, 210x240)

Joseph Martinez
Joseph Martinez

Yes. I appreciate that other user. You however, are an asshole. I'm not ignoring what he said. America's non-white population explains the higher homicide rate, not the higher mass shooting rate. Nice try though. Maybe you should take some pointers from
and
and come up with solid arguments that ACTUALLY rip my argument to shreds instead of relying on name calling.

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

oy vey muh mass shootings
kys

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

Marines are cretins anyway. In Afghanistan they were hyperactive and were constantly dying through stupidity.
For example, a marine patrol got up one morning and forgot to turn on their anti-bomb jamming equipment on their vehicle.
What the fuck?
How do you forget this stuff?
3 dead marines resulted.
This happened all the time.
Marines=useless in anti-insurgency.

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

*can kill several armored ZOGbots

John Brown
John Brown

< adorable
Found the kike fag.

Brody King
Brody King

Perpetually broken shift keys
(1)
Of course.
Source?

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

The crayon eating and window licking meme exist for a reason.

Attached: dead-amerimutt-zogbot.webm (2.77 MB, 960x540)

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

It's also baffling that the targets are just random fucks. That makes no sense. Breivik made some sense. And even niggers would have this sense. Something big, not something shitty and small. The Isla Vista thing was comprehensible as well. Dude was pissed at women not putting out. Well, women are retarded, of course they don't put out sensibly, we all know that.

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

It's like how we lead to believe some guy's going to go out in a hail of glory in Vegas - but his target is just random fucks who just filled their stomachs with BBQ & beer? Like random fucks, literal nobodies?

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

<Has nothing to fall back on
triggered by a single word this hard
Haha, wow.

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

And another thing, about that Vegas guy. He's supposed to be so smart, but he didn't think to check to make certain that the rounds he selected would penetrate the tanks he was targeting? Madness.

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

< adorable
Yep. It's a fag.

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

BOOM!

I just destroyed that shill.

BOOM!

The sound of shill destruction!

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

Reddit spacing
Due to the quantity over quality approach
They will eat up post count, contribute nothing
Eating up post count, contributing nothing
<BingoCard.jpeg
Obsessed with a single word
You must be fun at parties.
Reddit Spacing
<BingoCard.exe
The posts directed at no one in particular to eat up post count are a nice touch, though.

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

You obviously don't know about the crayon eating saga. People don't make meme about their teamates being retarded for no reason.

Remember that the CIA literally said their goal was completed when the average mutt doesn't even know what is real and what isn't anymore.

Attached: mutt-war-economy.gif (87.81 KB, 900x457)
Attached: ZOG-feeding-its-mutt-dogs.jpg (239.32 KB, 900x457)
Attached: CIA-leading-retarded-mutts-by-the-nose.jpg (100.13 KB, 472x492)

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

Edgy
Faggot, just stop

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

Honestly in the US that would be a good thing for those jarheads to do should kinetics go live. Using an two stage trigger in your roadside funs is easy if you are going to make em anyway, nearly every electronic device can be used. Magnetic sensors work great as detonation sensors when you can control it from going off when not wanted (like when semi's roll by) and can be made from microwaves easily. Have an shitty sensor which just detects the overload from an jammer and it primes the fun, heavy vehicle rolls by and magnetic sensor kicks off the funs. Without such handy help from your enemy you would have to actually manage and direct the fucking things like savages and keep eyes on for decisions on when to engage. With such help from said enemy you can just drop it and walk away without a care in the world as you go find some tendies for lunch in the post shtf world of fallout 6.

Just an example of how stupid fucks often survive despite themselves btw. War is hell like that.

Attached: Fasinating.jpg (75.06 KB, 576x432)

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

"I'm so proud of my slut!"
Father, overheard fapping to his slut whore daughter who almost died in a fake shooting, as a crisis actor.

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

< adorable
Who peed up your butt, faggot?

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

Hey, they call themselves window lickers. I only learnt about it, mutt.

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

Some people are psychopaths and yes, will kill random people. Shoo shoo back to T_D now kikeboi.

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

< shoo shoo
< adorable
faggot.

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

All mass shootings were quite obviously false flags. Why else would these faggot whores of the (((CIA))) be here shilling?

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

Every time a big wave of troops would return
<Ignore the nationwide surge of LEO's going postal. Nothing to see here
Meanwhile, in Chicago, Memphis, Tulsa, Boston, Detroit, Atlanta, …
This is your media on kikemind

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

I got banned for "spam". The vols are doing a poor job.

Leo James
Leo James

He spotted commies and did his patriotic duty. I salute this man.

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

oy vey his post count is low that totally invalidates his calling out of my jewish mass shooting narrative

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

All zogbots are the same, tbh.

didn't even kill high profile targets
He did it as well as anyone could have expected from window lickers.

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

It's best to just ban all firearms, and confiscate guns; especially right before the coming anarchy and civil wars, that way Whitey can't fight back at all. He will be easier to genocide; amirite tho?

Attached: cxzb655fg098k.jpg (27.87 KB, 364x362)

Joseph White
Joseph White

Low-profile targets get forgotten and lost in the noise. High-profile targets become martyrs. I'll take 12 of the former over 1 of the latter most of the time. High-profile targets should be spared for desperate situations (i.e. ones where one commie in the wrong place is going to fuck a lot of shit up).

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

いびつ な しゅうは すう の なか

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

cherry-picking the least niggerdly Levantines (aka Semites) you can find
Typical tricks.

Attached: Fixed---Christian-Fiction.jpg (418.96 KB, 979x1254)

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

Also missing from the conversation are his ethnicity and motive

Aside: It's difficult to fault the "It's all fake because False Flag"-crew when we have a seriously fucked up, kike'd up lying jewmedia machine covering their own evil actions with 24/7/365 damage control
The "Not All" argument applies heavily here. And we could do so much better after generations of homogeneity

William Torres
William Torres

Yes. I appreciate that other user. You however, are an asshole.
what ARE IDs tho?
Jesus Christ you're a fucking failure, you god damn leaf.

America's non-white population explains the higher homicide rate, not the higher mass shooting rate.
not the higher mass shooting rate
Go ahead and take a moment to look up the crime stats in Chicago this year alone. Prioritize "mass shootings" - aka, where 4+ people get shot.

Fuck it, you're a leaf, so I'll spoonfeed you: In 2018, in Chicago alone, there have been 29 mass shootings.
In 2017, in Chicago alone, there were 33 mass shootings.
In 2016, there were 40 mass shootings.

IOW: You're fucking stupid, treehat.

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

Should I really just kill myself? I give up trying to make sense of the world. I always just feel stupid even if I do my best to learn. There's so much information out there on everything. I feel so small. I'm only 19, do I have a chance to become as smart as the people on here? Or should I just kill myself right now?

Kayden King
Kayden King

Dont do the cry for help shit, nigger. If you want to be smart then start reading.

just remember, if you're white and you kill yourself, the jews win

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

Don’t kill yourself. So much crazy shit happening right now on this planet, just sit back and enjoy the ride like the rest of us. By “enjoy” I mean however the fuck you like to roll

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

Jesus wasn't from there in the same way a black born in Europe isn't "from Europe". Jesus had no human parents. Mary was merely his non-biological surrogate mother. Jesus was from heaven, and thus did not look like people from the middle east, but looked like people from Heaven i.e., God. That is why Jesus was British.

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

Wives often fuck over soldiers away from home. I imagine they return to everything being fucked up and just go postal. They expected a warm welcome not a niglet and their bank accounts empty.

Juan Jackson
Juan Jackson

go back from deployment overseas
find out your wife cheated on you with other men
Let's not beat around the bush, the only manly thing left to do at his point is shooting that whore dead. Unfortunately, military wives have a terrible track record of cheating on their husbands when they are away.

Andrew Foster
Andrew Foster

I'm sorry for the misleading words and poor vocabs.
I meant "HIGH VALUE TARGETS". Which aren't exclusive from being low profile like you said. Top kikes are extremely low profile. In fact if a nigger shot a rothschild in the face with a .25 acp tomorrow it wouldn't make the new but would have a real impact.

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

I can agree to that.

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

No, make sure that it's not just your self esteem that is messing with you. I know quite a lot of intelligent people who feel quite stupid, and have low confident in their intelligence. Even if it's quite obvious that they're usually the smartest guy in the room.

Otherwise, pick one subject and don't get sidetracked would be one solution, or learn many things but not too in depth. Like some know very little about a lot of things. Answering in case you're not trolling ;)

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

whores will be whores,met plenty with bf or husbands deployed and will fuck, women are so fucking degenerate because of these fucking jews pushing their smut.

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

All women are whores, it's just about finding the right gold digger.

A lot of these guys shacked up because they were going to war soon. They made bad decisions.

Austin King
Austin King

This is just the latest HOAX in the disarmament plan for the USA.
Video: obvious crisis actor "witnesses" trying very hard to hide their duping delight.
inb4 nigger video.

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

BASED

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

Oh, and the choice of venue wasn't random, like the Mandalay bay "country music attack", this one is also staged at a "country music" event, full of "White country folks".
The AIM is to make rural, country-lovin Whites, i.e THE VERY GROUP MOST AGAINST DISARMAMENT, feel that they are also in GRAVE DANGER from CRAZED PISTOL-TOTING LONE GUNMEN.
The jew always does this -a hoax for every demographic. Every demographic to feel threatened, every demographic to support removal of liberty.

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

this shit is worth an embed
he's doing a good job convincing negros

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

For the impatient, here is the timestamped link to the crisis actors.

youtu.be/nji9Xy_AWRI?t=394

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

he's doing a good job convincing negros
Mad Mag understands that one of the kikes' strongest weapons is to stoke hatred between like-minded Whites and Blacks, also known as
hey goy, let's you and him fight.

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

Bets on whether or not that /tv/ thread will get major press coverage?

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

All women are whores
this
can't blame the guys for wanting a woman,yet these days its hard to find good ones that haven't been brainwashed by these fucking rats.Deprogramming them is a bitch if not most times a fools errand.

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

Link or archive please.

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

Danke schön

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

according to the mods, his posting history stopped shortly after this

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

shortly

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

Should I really just kill myself?
I give up trying to make sense of the world. I always just feel stupid even if I do my best to learn. There's so much information out there on everything. I feel so small. I'm only 19, do I have a chance to become as smart as the people on here? Or should I just kill myself right now?
I'm inclined to say yes, simply on the basis of you asking someone you don't know that question seemingly in earnest.

Races exist. There's nothing wrong with racism. 99% of the ills of Western society would be reduced-significantly in the absence of non-Whites, Jews most of all.
White Europeans are not an 'identity group', they are biological clade of organisms, and THAT is what demands security going into the future.
If you can't internalize this reality, you're already dead.

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

Attached: part1.webm (13.68 MB, 640x360)

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

WHOA DUDES THE WINDS ARE STARTING FIRES ACROSS VENTURA COUNTY!

Brayden Butler
Brayden Butler

inb4 flood detected, post discarded

Attached: part2.webm (14.25 MB, 640x360)

James Garcia
James Garcia

Wearing "all black with red emblem on back".

ANTIFA color scheme.

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

x

Attached: part3-2.webm (15.85 MB, 640x360)

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

A single mag of m855 at 50 from a 20" barrel
Why does barrel length matter that much here?

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

Unless shooting longer distances it doesn’t.

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

it's another episode of retards saying literally everything ever is a hoax

Why would anyone bother with staging something with actors when they could just kill actual people and set up a patsy?
Fucking read about Operation Northwoods, if they were willing to do it 50 years ago, why would they risk shit with hundreds or thousands of actors?

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

why are they sliding this thread?

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

INFO SO FAR

Attached: jew-california-vegas-shooting.jpg (292.7 KB, 1778x875)

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

lol!

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

PSYOP NIGGERS ENTERING CURSED LANDS
TIME FOR AMERICANS TO COME TOGETHER IN PERSISTENT PROTESTS SURROUNDING LUGENPRESSE BUILDINGS IN CONDEMNATION OF THEIR FAKE NEWS RICO

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

jew
HOW MANY REPORTED DEAD IN NEWS STORIES AKA FAG MASON CODING OUTLETS?
12/13
SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN FAKE JEW KIKES USING HEBREW SYMBOLOGY

Jeremiah Parker
Jeremiah Parker

Big fire habbening in Thousand Oaks. A second ago I livestreamed a little bit of it from the next town over. Wind is blowing it that way towards the ocean

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

Is this real? Why is everyone ignoring this. He's a convert

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

zdex.exchange/main
Meant to reference this.

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

PTSD prescriptions win again?

Damn the medical professionals for not taking him in somewhere, but many places they'll just check if someone's on their meds and call it a day, lazy.

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

Attached: metal-rap-country-music-28112197-(1).png (104.64 KB, 500x572)

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

MOSSAD OPERATION

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

I FUCKING TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS BLOND BITCH!

video killed
different story
Fox and friends
Get video before they kill it. youtube.com/watch?v=C14zQZsBFH8

Attached: -pol---HAPPENING.-(((Mass-shooting)))-at-Borderline-Bar-and-Grill-in-Thousand-Oaks,-California---2018-11-08-16.15.39.png (129.43 KB, 1447x600)

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

11 killed in bar, 11 killed in Synagogue, XDDDDDD (((blood libel)))

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

Attached: shooting-thousand-oaks-at-DuckDuckGo---2018-11-08-16.39.58.png (26.47 KB, 364x442)
Attached: synagogue-shooting-at-DuckDuckGo---2018-11-08-16.36.48.png (27.86 KB, 380x442)

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

He should have pulled the pins on his grenade belt at the last minute and taken a few of them with him.

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

Or should I just kill myself right now?

19 is a good age. As long as you maintain a certain level of paranoia to keep yourself safe you should have a good 50 years ahead of you. Don't fear the future too much, in the last 10 years I've had 2 or 3 instances where I was 100% convinced we were doomed within a 5 year timeframe. I even bought an expensive pair of special forces boot that almost broke me financially but I wanted to face my demise wearing good footwear.

Those expensives boots have been worn out and rendered unsatisfactory and the fucking world keeps on turning. But I replaced them with a nice steelcapped pair I will use to break liberal shins. I recently lost almost half my personal wealth on a bet the sea level would be higher than it currently is due to 1000ft ice cliffs crashing into the sea. It wasn't a large bet, I just don't have much money.

Put thoughts of killing yourself to one side for now and continue to do so every time such thoughts arise. Your system will be filthy with chemicals and poisons, apparently people alive now have around 300 more chemicals in their bodies than our forebears.

Anyway, there is a greater evil afoot, some fucker posted a graphic the other day that inferred imps and devils inhale the vapours emanating from masturbatorial jizz. I can no longer bask in post-ejaculate bliss without considering the jizz minions. I might have discovered a workaround, see attached image.

Attached: weed-thwarts-jizz-vapour-imps.jpg (80.15 KB, 600x800)

Cameron Bailey
Cameron Bailey

Lol

Attached: 823dfabcb5c3435768ceec3ee86f99aa2b2b27f71e441c2ad677f6fb311d311f.jpg (11.03 KB, 255x171)

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

got it, cut the part with the blond
she gave her name in the video
teylor whittler (she spelled out the nigger spelling)

Attached: suspicious-blond.webm (10.04 MB, 640x360)

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

Ian is a jew name

Connor Allen
Connor Allen

SHOOTER WAS AN ACTIVE USER ON /tv/ GOING BY THE ALIAS BIRDFAG

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

The resus at around 17 minutes is a dead giveaway, that is not how you resus. No EMT would attempt to resus like that, besides defibrilator is std eqpt in an ambulance.
FAKE AS FUCK

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

Checked. It's perfectly legal for the government to use propaganda against citizens. Why would anyone believe anything from the news, ever?

David Price
David Price

Anyone have the video that was shot during the shooting? I just saw it on the local news.

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

Here, I got the video from here:
instagram.com/p/Bp7fjprhPaT/

You can see him shooting in the background.

Attached: Video-by-mr.knapp-Bp7fjprhPaT.mp4 (4.45 MB, 640x800)

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

only other interview i can find, fox & friends later that day

Attached: friends-interview.webm (10.34 MB, 480x270)

James Allen
James Allen

Population and demographics, but I assume other anons explained why those are the 2 key factors on mass shootings so I will not digress.

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

You can see him shooting in the background
Really. I can see a shadowy blob moving around in the background of video taken with some sort of ancient phone.

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

Still I suppose you wouldn't see much because of the smoke grenades that there was no evidence of. At least all the sitting duck targets on the dancefloor managed to escape.

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

Who the fuck pulls a phone out during a (((shooting)))?
Like photographing "bombs"

Attached: goncern.jpg (153.46 KB, 500x375)

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

crisis actors

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

maybe phone already out (like 90% of people)

on that note, where are the rest of the videos?

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

The police say at 0:06 that is the shooter.
Interestingly enough an early report said he used tear gas, though idk how he'd get that. At any rate people supposedly hunkered down around the sides of the room and he walked by shooting each one.
Around here everyone has got their phone out, like with all the fires that have just started in this area since the afternoon.

Attached: dude.png (386.84 KB, 636x770)

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

Video shows fuck all.
And "Mr" Knapp is a Tommy Robinson looking dyke FtM tranny.

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

The video has been cropped in an attempt to make it look like vertical video.
Was done using Videolan.
Strings:
x264 - core 148 - H.264/MPEG-4 AVC codec - Copyleft 2003-2016 -videolan.org/x264.html - options: cabac=1 ref=3deblock=1:0:0analyse=0x1:0x111 me=hex subme=7 psy=0 mixed_ref=1 me_range=16 chroma_me=1 trellis=1 8x8dct=0 cqm=0 deadzone=21,11 fast_pskip=1 chroma_qp_offset=0 threads=8 lookahead_threads=1 sliced_threads=0 nr=0 decimate=1 interlaced=0 bluray_compat=0 constrained_intra=0 bframes=3 b_pyramid=2 b_adapt=1 b_bias=0 direct=1 weightb=1 open_gop=0 weightp=2 keyint=250 keyint_min=25 scenecut=40 intra_refresh=0 rc_lookahead=40 rc=crf mbtree=1 crf=23.0 qcomp=0.60 qpmin=0 qpmax=69 qpstep=4 vbv_maxrate=2048 vbv_bufsize=4096 crf_max=0.0 nal_hrd=none filler=0 ip_ratio=1.40 aq=2:1.00

Josiah Watson
Josiah Watson

Hey, I'm listening to AM radio right now, they got some Mexican officer talking about how terrible it all is for his men, but he mentioned that some of the police who showed up to shooting last night were also on the scene of the Mandalay Bay Casino shooting, they were transferred to Thousand Oaks. Ain't that a coincidence?

Has anyone done any digging in this direction?

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

Global report.

John Ward
John Ward

How is putting restrictions on them unreasonable to save the lives of school children and every day pedestrians?
Cars and McDonalds kill far more civilians than semi-automatic and even automatic guns. Should we ban them on the basis of them measurably killing people? Your argument from numbers is also invalid because pistols kills more than rifles.

The 2nd Amendment is not for civilians or reducing crime (though it is a nice side effect), it is for the people overthrowing tyrannical government. If you think small-arms cannot defeat a modern army, look at the last half century of third-worlders fending off the best America has to offer for years, then consider actual educated, well-fed, and well-trained Americans located all around their bases of operations deciding to attack them.

Basically any small-arms should be allowable for civilian populations because the number of people to enact a governmental overthrow with just small-arms has to be quite large, whereas weapons that are larger than small-arms can be restricted because it would allow brigand groups to overtake governments rather than militias of the people. Once you understand the 2nd Amendment is not made to benefit individuals, you can address almost all the arguments against it.

Attached: b9da3282feab6adaa14c276dedc294c43303a965f90c3c85b30f19ec76c0b2bc.png (1.13 MB, 1545x963)

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

kekked & checked for 56 meme

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

Cars and McDonalds are unavoidable like death and taxes. Whizzy bangs and pew pews bad. When they need us to accept the gm protein pill and ai controlled death carriages; cars and McDonalds will be bad.

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

the flannel shirts are some kind of identifier for spotting each other in their lil charade.
The shirt less thing too

That smirk is called "Deciever's Delight" and its a nearly universal nervous tic few can control.
The chick with the phone that gets transferred/"rescued" by shirtless and backwards hat guy is clearly not happy with his botching of the part. Looked like he was going to pick her up but she was obviously not wounded

Jeremiah Cook
Jeremiah Cook

its a fusion, sometimes people get shot/killed. Most importantly it has to be controlled and accounted for. The "live" scenario is too unpredictable PLUS the media needs to be there in real time to cover it which you can't actually have at a truly random event, in real time. So optics mainly

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

There was a gun show scheduled in Vegas too after the shooting in 2017.

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

If they are false flags, the money is most often transferred through gofundme or similar sites.
With fake deaths, there won't be lawsuits or any loose ends to tie up, especially if the patsy is dead.
Fake deaths = there won't be lawsuits from the families of victims.

Think abut Vegas. Think how many lawsuits they would have had on their hands if the deaths were real. The City of Vegas and all the Casinos would have gotten sued for inadequate security.

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

Checked.

Checked.

Noah Hughes
Noah Hughes

The reasoning is simple in America compared to Sweden. Because there is no real community in its towns, no real culture people with psychological issues feel alien and therefore open to commit violence against the communities they are apart of. Lovers/spouses are a little bit different and murder shouldnt be conflated with high casualty attacks. It’s clear studying this type of behavior that these veterans feel alien to their communities and therefore need no moral justification to stop them from taking people out. These types of shootings correlate strongly with increased immigration and really and overall loss of community culture in America. The only people to blame for this man doing this are the people who run the government, not the man himself, or guns. They failed him at multiple levels. First basic social engineering at a municipal level, secondly failing to have services to assist him in his transition and thirdly sending him overseas to fight a useless war. America keeps blaming guns and the individuals committing these attacks but these attacks all have one thing in common. That the shooter in most cases feels alienated from the community he lives in. This shouldn’t be a hard concept to understand. If the government is collecting taxes they have a duty at a social level to create bonds between individuals and their communities. Especially individuals trained to kill

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

Smoke Grenades

at the very least were used by the Aurora shooter and the Parkland shooter.

Brayden King
Brayden King

And why? A lone shooter gains no advantage from grenades. The whole point of grenades is to offer concealment. A lone shooter doesn't need concealment, and has none anyway - he's shooting. Everyone can tell where it's coming from. It's coming from the ear that hurts lol

Smoke grenades, in the military - and he was supposedly trained in the military - are used to provide concealment while advancing. So one guy will launch the smoke, and probably also offer cover fire. But anyway, smoke is delivered, 1 guy cover fires, the rest of the team runs through the smoke to wherever, the next place with cover, then they will help that last guy do the same, if need be (sometimes he only needs a bit of cover fire).

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

get rid of 30 round mags, goyim
no one hunts packs of feral pigs
you can't change a magazine in under 2 seconds
<being this fucking retarded while shilling

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

Reminder that nightclubs are more vulnerable to arson attacks than to lone shooters.

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

In cali you can only buy 10 rounders anyway. But it doesn't matter. Defense Distributed has already made the 3D printed magazine files, so there's nothing that can be done at this point. Anybody who has a gun, even if it just has a 5 round magazine, if it's a standard model, can just print a standard round magazine.

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

Fuck off. No more how silver tongued the opponent might be, the result will stay the same. They want white men disarmed and vulnerable for the chimpouts that have happened and will happen

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

It seemed like a lot of those Sandy Hook actors (who made millions through gofundme) had the "deceivers delight" phenomenon happening. Like they couldn't contain their self gratification of getting away with it.

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

It’s all false flag but not in the obvious sense. At least not like the synagogue shooting. Where it is very likely it never happened or it was allowed to happen directly. Like Vegas. Classic cases like these with veterans are false flags but they are bigger then a nefarious plot and backroom deals. It is the very social fabric of America causing these shootings. Of course this is allowed to happen so that the social engineers who have already failed can take it to the next level. Hegelian dialect. WW2 saw thousands of veterans returning from extremely gruesome combat yet they almost never picked up a gun and attacked their community at large. Why do you think that is? Probably because they had a moral duty to the community so they knew it was wrong. International capitalism with it multiculturalism and from there communism all alienate an individual from their identities and their communities. The social engineers of America are to blame for this, nobody else. Every single mass shooting that hasn’t been an obvious false flag like Vegas has the same problem. Yet they blame the individual and they blame guns. This is just a basic failure of social engineering, blame the biggest advocates of internationalism and multiculturalism because they are the ones paying money to give American society and most societies of the world at large their nightmare facelifts

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

It's a total scam, simply enough: Why would there be a mass shooter who would attack something uninteresting, like a bar?

Even when it's Muslims it doesn't make sense. Why not take on something impressive? Why would they do something minimal? There's a tremendous drive on the part of mass shooters to choose targets of zero value.

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

(This is sarcasm. That's how we know they're false flags).

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

When you just lump every mass shooting into this collective (((false flag))) idea it does more damage then good. Yes there are false flags, absolutely but don’t be distracted by them and point at them as if they are all directly impacted by different items. Why did that Muslim dude shoot up that club, why did the veteran kill dive again. We may never know but calling it a false flag conspiracy helps (((them))) the best thing to do is to point to the government who taxes are paid to and say it wasn’t the guns, it’s not the crazy guys. These are things that cannot be eradicated from society through tax money. What can be eradicated though very easily is a sense of disconnection from the community. That stops at international politics and multiculturalism. If you fail to see this then you will fail to protect your gun rights. Blame the social engineers of American society. They are willfully ignorant

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

Screw your optics :^)

Aaron Gonzalez
Aaron Gonzalez

It’s not optics it’s understanding society and how it functions. It’s a common sense issue if you don’t have a giant fucking ego or aren’t in on it

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

These threads seem to have a higher-than usual level of false-flag and muh-PTSD based shilling. Are we to presume the shooter was actually a jew after all?

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

It should be legal for vets to kill their wife if she was cheating while he was away. Women know only fear.

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

If anything, the smoke grenades would provide enough cover for the crisis actors to apply their blood packs.

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

That's what optics means. It means attempting to make the argument.

There's no point. Screw your optics or put on your makeup and turn tricks, doesn't matter, nobody's listening, nobody will listen, so just fuck off with your bullshit.

Here, we'll know the truth: all "mass shootings" shall always be and always were fake.

This is interesting, and a very good point.

David Roberts
David Roberts

You are retarded. Being able to identify sociological patterns and correlate them with rises in mental health issues is a better discussion then.
it’s a false flag guys
okay crisis actors yes or no?
possibly mk uktraed while deployed?
who did it who did it
who do we blame?
It isn’t optics its problem solving. Your making something bigger and more complex almost purposely. Simplify the problem. All false flags as any public safety issue is a failure of the government and in this case it’s many failures at a social level. Place the blame where it needs to be placed and then investigate. Otherwise you just leave room to be deceived and duped

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

nobody posted the copypasta that refutes this
nobody posted the screencap that refutes this
i guess i'll go find it

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

They're always fake. That's the point. Always. None are real, (((CIA))) boy.

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

Checked.

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

No one is claiming these shootings are false flags. They're hoaxes.
Learn the difference.
muh muslims
muh psychology
muh deeper understanding of societal patterns
You're trying to polish the turd by enticing anons into taking a higher moral and intellectual position of "understanding" rather than correctly fingering these fake events for what they are, simple hoaxes.
This is what desperate attempt to control dissident discussion and exposure of state operations by uncontrolled 3rd parties looks like.
IT WAS A HOAX, THEY ARE ALL HOAXES
It's a total scam, simply enough: Why would there be a mass shooter who would attack something uninteresting, like a bar?
Even when it's Muslims it doesn't make sense. Why not take on something impressive? Why would they do something minimal? There's a tremendous drive on the part of mass shooters to choose targets of zero value.
This.
Zig Forums has a natural aversion to exonerating islamic suspects, the jew exploits this knowing that any hoax with a muslim actor is under peer pressure to be believed and supported.
They exploit the same undercurrent of peer pressure by casting "right-wing" actors, hoping that anyone who exposes the hoax will be called a cuck/unpatriotic/unwilling to take real world action and so on.
Casting of the actor is very carefully thought out.
In this case they're exploiting the female fear of trained military men, coupled with "mental health". You can hear it in the wavering and inconsistent scripted interviews given by the handful of crisis actresses who have been chosen to be the face of this event.
he clearly knew what he was doing
his drill was spot on
his movements were highly trained
he handled the weapon expertly
blah blah.
Also notice how the MSM is portraying the state as parent figure, ready to swoop in and rescue "civilians". They found what must be the tallest cop the could (looks at least 6`8), and have him holding a "victim" in each hand, suitably chosen to look as tiny as possible in comparison to "super ZOGbot savoir who will protect us with his gun."
That's right goy, the feel the tummy tingles when you see the ZOGbot with the gun, THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO SHOULD BE ALLOWED THEM AMIRITE GOY?

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

You are a true moron. Numerous people from the Vegas shooting last year just so happened to be at this bar and grill. Anybody who buys this story in light of that fact is an idiot.

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

Numerous people from the Vegas shooting last year just so happened to be at this bar and grill
Source?

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

they are all hoax’s
Fair enough all I’m saying here is
media is reporting on hoax’s
these hoax’s are being orchestrated and carried out in spite of federal, state and municipal agencies
convincing the public they are real
basically treason
government is to blame for not protecting it citizens and communities
Yea I’m a glow nigger but everybody in this thread bitching gives the government a pass while enemy agents are working on their soil. Yes much glow here faggots. Much optics. Much excuses

Attached: E7F68413-899A-4159-9B08-00803B455D4E.gif (3.4 MB, 360x270)

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

Ready for 1/4 billion Somalians Canada?

Attached: 1541748953487.png (494.97 KB, 611x820)

Jayden Bell
Jayden Bell

There were multiple interviews last night and the videos were posted in the other thread which was deleted. Does anyone have any these interviews saved? Please post them here if you do.

One person said he and "50 or 60" other people were at the Vegas shooting but he wasn't the only one who was interviewed who made the claim of being at another shooting.

If anyone has any of these videos, please post them. They are being scrubbed from the internet right now.

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

Here is a USAToday article on this, user.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/11/08/thousand-oaks-bar-shooting-some-victims-survived-las-vegas-attack/1928082002/

archive.is/KsITM

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

"A lot of people in the Route 91 situation go here," Chandler Gunn, 23, told the LA Times. "There’s people that live a whole lifetime without seeing this, and then there’s people that have seen it twice."

Carl Edgar, 24, said he had friends survive the Vegas attack at a country music festival shooting that left 58 dead in October 2017 as well as this one in the country-western themed bar in Thousand Oaks, Calif.

Chris Weber, who rushed to the bar after learning a friend might have been shot, told The New York Times he believed people inside the bar at the time had also attended the festival.
Journalists on the scene have said

on Twitter they have heard similar stories about victims who had survived both shootings.

archive.is/CG9dF

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

kekked. They're all fake. They're always fake. Boomer hos will never accept it, though. They're losers who believe in what the TV is telling them.

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

The only 2 reasons people own them are A. sports and B. to protect against a tyrannical government. Is it really worth all these deaths

YES

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

Fake deaths, tho.

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

REMINDER THAT THIS SAME THING HAPPENED IN THE BOSTON MARATHON BOMBING.

<PEOPLE FROM SANDY HOOK WERE AT THE BOSTON MARATHON BOMBING

abcnews.go.com/US/sandy-hook-families-boston-marathon-traumatized/story?id=18969947

archive.is/OUmhD

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

is there a motive?

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

LOL
OLO
LOL

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

Distract from voter fraud?

<Several parents from Sandy Hook, Conn., ran in the Boston Marathon as guests of honor as a way for Boston to help those families heal from last December's massacre of children.

<Instead, the six Sandy Hook families found themselves again besieged by sirens, ambulances and shocking carnage.

archive.is/OUmhD

"A lot of people in the Route 91 situation go here," Chandler Gunn, 23, told the LA Times. "There’s people that live a whole lifetime without seeing this, and then there’s people that have seen it twice."

Carl Edgar, 24, said he had friends survive the Vegas attack at a country music festival shooting that left 58 dead in October 2017 as well as this one in the country-western themed bar in Thousand Oaks, Calif.

archive.is/CG9dF

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

Fuck eh. It really speaks to how dumbed down the General public is when they can just shift actors between scenes report on it and then pretend it’s normal

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

Checked.

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

I know there's a fear of if you give an inch, they take a mile,
there's a fear of
no user, it's what they have promised.

Attached: baitguaranteedreplies.png (73.68 KB, 1024x1024)
Attached: DelaneyTarr-wewilltakeamile.png (576.38 KB, 1058x911)

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

Here's another vid.
One of the victims is Cody Coffman (think Kaufman) which is a typical jew name.
His dad seems to be pulling a Gene Rosen if you know what I mean.

Attached: Video-by-bennyesco.mp4 (3.06 MB, 480x480)

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

Very Gene Rosen-esque if you ask me.
Fake tears and shitty acting. Laying it on thick.

Attached: Cody-Coffman's-Dad-Video-by-sevenonefour-art.mp4 (3.7 MB, 480x480)

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

Nice jpg bro, mind if I use it?

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

You are no different from them.

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

LOL. The guy who recorded it claimed to "look him in his eyes" while he shot his friends. Didn't even capture a glimpse of him in the video.

Attached: borderline-shooting-made-eye-contact.png (293.07 KB, 825x603)

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

bloodshed and murder makes cunts horny - we knew this already

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (318.03 KB, 310x445)

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

they're going to swamp our north border; no way we're getting a wall up there

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

This seems a little jewy for what they're calling a Country Western bar.

Attached: BorderlineBar-Andrew-Dice-Clay.png (980.3 KB, 1080x1080)

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

Immediately demanding gun control

Attached: BorderlineBar-demanding-gun-control.png (138.93 KB, 650x650)

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

Prayers are no good, it's your last line of defense we need.

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

Attached: accf477c064ace61eb68f29739215ce0287daeca42c493b16cf04318d51c6f7c.png (169.82 KB, 556x805)

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

Anti depressant induced violent outburst 100%

Attached: ssri-linked-violence.png (348.23 KB, 1089x720)

David Lee
David Lee

10 medals
not a stellar marine
Do they just hand out medals for participation in the marines or something?

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

Crayons are considered medals now.

Attached: 154757329.jpg (154.61 KB, 806x908)

Jack Young
Jack Young

What's his record? I can think of 7 just for participation in 3 years of service in one area of the world.

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

lulz

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

In WW II you could get a medal for getting malaria :^)

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

former Marine here (I only got 3 medals btw)
# of medals depends on when you were in and luck of the draw.
back in WW2 you could see a year of nonstop combat and go home with like 2 medals.
Now Marines get 3 just for being a good boy.
Soldiers get more medals than Marines do. Or maybe they call them badges, idk

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

Attached: Taking-the-Bait.webm (478.4 KB, 1280x720)

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

here's the susposts from cuckchan the prior day.

Attached: 421435246235.jpg (664.25 KB, 1128x4064)
Attached: 42435463.jpg (220.27 KB, 1129x1333)
Attached: 42354635746.jpg (115.51 KB, 465x1333)

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

Threadly reminder, the fed spooks have been mind-fucking vulnerable people to mass-shoot the most helpless citizens, precisely to get you to give up your weapons. They know they can't take them by force, so this is a huge psyop that has been going on since the 70's, and it's been tracked down and verified, and even publicly written about, since that decade.

They believe it is working, but they've gotten antsy about it, given the current political climate, and the broad dissemination of truth that new technology has allowed.
With people refusing to comply with local gun confiscation laws (see upstate NY), they are going to push as hard as they can while they hold the majority in the house, because they are slipping and losing ground.
Too many people want them defunded, at this point.

Now WHY do they want us disarmed? For our own good? When have your leaders, in your lifetime, EVER done anything "for your good?"
They don't care if we shoot each other. You MUST know this by now.

They are planning for the day when you start turning those guns on the people who think they own you. The people that think you're cattle, think you're just crops to be harvested.

You know damn well this is true. Even the goddam libs reading this, know it's true.

So all the arguing in the world won't deflect from these rock-hard facts. You are having your teeth pulled, because they want you to be more like sheep for the slaughter, not like animals that might turn on them and bite back.

So what do they have in mind for our future?
You know it can't be good.

Attached: Red2.jpg (87.78 KB, 1000x562)

Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey

this sounds like a bunch of schizo gibberish

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

the federal government just wouldnt do that

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

We can smell your fear, kikeshills

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

50-60 other vegas survivors
all at same bar
he's wearing medical glvoes with no blood
was not a first responder
was not performing medical aid
completely calm

Dont want to get fingerprints on anything during our false flag.

Attached: falseFlagBorderlineGrillCali---LasVegasSurvivor50-60others.mp4 (469.97 KB, 240x240)

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

It's about as plausible as their being 50 Holocaust Survivors and 50 9/11 victims there too, along with David Hogg and some Parkland Survivors. These fuckers have every possible advantage, and the best thing going for us is that they're stupid and they suck at their jobs.
ANOTHER BULLSHIT FALSE FLAG GUN GRAB PSYOP

Attached: borderline-mass-shooting.jpg (15.53 KB, 488x305)

Asher Young
Asher Young

He had social media, anyone have screencaps, or did (((they))) scrub them first?

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

No shit, vets are just fugitives and should be killed on sight. The only correct way to interact with a veteran is to stab him in the dick and take everything he has on him as compensation for the tax dollars he stole from you for his paid vacation overseas. Whenever you know that someone is about to go serve overseas, find his house and rape his wife, preferably to death, and smash his kids' heads in, end the whole bloodline.

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

REQUIRED VIEWING youtu.be/90xfZJQzAhc

It is simple to hypnotize a highly suggestible normal person into committing a violent act. It would be even simpler given years of "therapy" and a cocktail of drugs. This process is known in shorthand as "MKULTRA" after the first well documented attempt by the CIA. The techniques have vastly improved since MKULTRA. There is one important take away from this: the therapist is the key to everything. Find the therapist. Find the handlers.

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

The media ships in actors to do these interviews, witnessed it. Doesnt mean actual incident did not happen.

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

jesus was from space and got aylmao semen so jesus isn't realy human but actually sooper aryan roswell grey guys
also pagans are shit eating savages xddddd

Attached: aylmao.jpg (789.65 KB, 1000x1333)

John Parker
John Parker

butthurt PTSD veteran child of single mother strung out on SSRIs doesn't need MK Ultra to go postal, you retard. Not everything is a false flag

Luke Watson
Luke Watson

Shitpost or kike shill, don't care which, go fuck yourself to death.

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

it's because he got charged with shoplifting while in the marines. if you get charged with any kind of crime in the marines that fucks your record up a lot regardless of if you already have some medals or something. especially when you're just another enlisted doorkicker.

Connor King
Connor King

busted for shoplifting what a fucking loser. that will preclude you from even retail wageslaving.

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

No more sending our soldiers to murder and be murdered in wars that benefit only Israel.

Afghanistan flanks Iran, the arch enemy of Israel. The USA gains nothing but bloodshed, PTSD and wounded warriors by keeping garrisons of our soldiers on duty in Afghanistan… or anywhere else in the God forsaken region we call the Middle East

No more wars for the jews. Period.

Attached: 759302--2746468463.jpg (45.35 KB, 600x408)

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

A few cohencidences

Brendan Kelly:
Kelly had been in a similarly tragic situation before: He was a 2017 concertgoer at the Route 91 Harvest music festival in Las Vegas during the largest mass shooting in U.S. history. On Oct. 1, 2017, a gunman had opened fire on the Vegas strip concert, killing 58 people and injuring nearly 500.
archive.li/N3Lup

Telemachus Orfanos:
"My son was in Las Vegas with a lot of his friends and he came home. He didn't come home last night and I don't want prayers. I don't want thoughts. I want gun control, and I hope to God nobody sends me anymore prayers. I want gun control. No more guns," she said.

Attached: 3BQZELJFIFHCZOJTGAMLZVQEKU.jpg (198.83 KB, 1200x819)
Attached: Telemachus-Orfanos-photo.jpg (25 KB, 651x367)

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

Sorry forgot the secong link. I dont think the archive worked…
archive.fo/yfA3h
abc7news.com/her-son-survived-las-vegas-but-died-in-thousand-oaks/4651046/?fbclid=IwAR2qf5RgnPsQeFl9xFzkpToptr2JFlVd-8I8m2-kAlTAqXX_41VesGY8f48

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

Faking an EMT doing resus manually (wrong) and showing it on the news tells me all I need to know.

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

The shills are trying a new approach. I'll spell it out for any faggots who somehow forgot how to think. The problem is never a firearm (or car, bottle of alcohol, opiates, gas stove, chainsaws, bridges, kitchen knives or any other object that leads to injury or death). The problem rests solely with the person responsible for safely using the potentially dangerous device.

Correct. If it wasn't for (((cultural Marxism))) then we wouldn't be talking about (((gun control))).

Clever observation, user. It would explain why the "shooter" used smoke indoors when he owned the tactical advantage.

Everyone who's been here for any length of time knows you speak the truth.

Your jealousy of real men's courage is showing again, schlomo.

No, it depends upon the severity of the crime. Misdemeanors receive relatively mild punishment for a first offense. Felony-level crimes lead to dishonorable discharges, and yes, those do screw your post-military job opportunities.

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

I saw the shooter reload.
They always add that meme.

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

Hilarious. Sad to see one woke nog is more aware of what's going than most white tv zombies out there.

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

it's not about punishment it's about when they do a background check and see that you've been arrested for theft, you're not going to get hired in any place with a cash register

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

the flannel shirts
Also the beanie hats in all weathers like Pool and H3H3. It's either in some mossad manual for blending in as an American or a mutual identifier to prevent crossing paths and knowing who to backup when they are getting exposed.

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

Here's Tim Pool's proud mom.
I don't think she'd be proud if he wasn't like her.

Attached: timpoolmom.png (256.4 KB, 577x860)
Attached: timpoolmom2.png (66.41 KB, 287x403)

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6370709/amp/Chilling-final-Facebook-post-ex-Marine-PTSD-shot-California-bar.html

Attached: chilling.png (677.44 KB, 933x808)

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

SHITLIB CONFIRMED

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

ancient phone
<this sub-5MB mp4 posted on an imageboard taken from some social media app isn't in 4K60FPS HD @ 60+Mb/s bitrate so the phone is a toaster
Stop being stupid.

Over a year after I make the same points over Vegas and you autists still don't understand it.
Normalfags/NPCs don't operate the same as autists. They have their phones out all the time, and many phones, especially newer ones, can have shortcuts to open up the camera app and film/photograph rapidly. Merge that with the increase in independent journalism/chronicling ideals and you get people filming shootings they're in some way involved in.

victim survivors of mandalay bay AND police from mandalay bay
(((Natural and organic))) cohencidence.

TORpedo is shilling the "NOBODY DIES EVER" meme
Kill yourself.

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

Anyone know the race of the chardon shooter and austin bomber? The searches I've done have been filled with a bunch of worthless jew articles. chardon shooter is "tj" lane, looks like a spic in this shot, a jew in others. Austin bomber has that pronounced jew ben shapiro upper lip phenotype that protrudes down in the center, shows up better in other pics.

Attached: 1541753442497.jpg (144.8 KB, 480x722)

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

Look, goyim. Even this mass shooter posted online that he wants you to give up your guns. You'll have to trust us on this though, because his pleas for gun control were wiped from the internet forever and ever because that's how the internet works. But you should immediately take your guns down to your local ZOG barracks police station and please think of the children on your way down there.

John Bennett
John Bennett

Tim Pool has always been a shitlib. Only now hes realized that shitlibs dont watch his garbage, and cuckservatives are too far on the other side of the spectrum to venture.
Ecelebs are officially finished. If they weren't the altkikes wouldn't be touring europe just to collect gibs.

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

The news is saying a "high capacity magazine" on glock 21 in 45 auto was over the CA 10 round limit, so was it 13 round or 26 round?
Such BS, ooooooo 3 more rounds…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (496.08 KB, 600x401)

Connor Reyes
Connor Reyes

(Checked)
Guy looks like Ray Donovan's son in the Showtime series by the same name; the son (actor: Devon Bagby) fights with the father (actor: (((Liev Shrieber))) about joining The Marines – similar to the potrait photo in the second OP image. "Country Music Bar" Vegas (((echoes))) again, Chad swole photo with the Mother isn't comparable with the soyim Red Shirt one at all.

Signs & Numbers:
Ian Long, 28
Full Reduction: 11
Name & Age Reduction: 9

Behavior
"He was acting 'irrationally' and was 'irate'
'Behavior' Reduction: 8 (kill #)

Mother: Colleen Long
Reduction: 11
Mother was 'terrified' …
Reduction: 9

Borderline Bar and Grill, Thousand Oaks, 11:20, 11/7/2018
Location Reduction: 6
Time & Date Reduction: 12, then 3
Location + Time & Date Reduction: 9

Marines:
Corporal
Rank Reduction: 8
served 2008-2013
Service Reduction: 6
Afghanistan
Service Time + Theater Reduction: 8
Shoplifting charge 2009
Year Reduction: 11
March 2017, CNN uncovered on Shadowspear forum "I was honorably discharged in 2013. I am graduating with a B.S. in Athletic Training in two months."
Forum Reduction: 11
Both Sentences' Reduction: 4 and 4
I found out a little too late that just wasn't the jobt for me. Maybe the ego got the better of me but it took only one time for a 19 year old D-2 athlete to talk down to me and tell me how to do my job that I realized this wasn't the career I wanted to head."
Reduction: 6

Curtis Long
Fellow Marine Reduction: 4
"Like most Marines who could have seen combat it could get dark at times, just like all of us."
Quote Reduction: 5 (9 with the Name)

Education:
California State University Northridge, Athletic Training
University Reduction: 6
Year of dropout 2016
Dropout Year Reduction: 9
Roomate: Long was 'mean', a 'loner'
Roomate Adjectives Reduction: 9
11 patrons
Reduction: 9

Mother: Colleen Long
Victims:
Andy Koffman, 22
4 + 7 = 11. 11 x2 = age; reduction: 6
Justin Meek, 23
6 + 4 = 10, (multiples of 5 bad luck, tie into the 23 phenomenon); reduction: 6

Mike Lipka, 33, Moorpark
Name Reduction: 9, 6 with age

Vu Luu, 42, Las Vegas
Name Reduction: 11,

crazy vets comeback, ice adulterous wives
The parable of Pharisees bringing the prostitute before Jesus for judgement on adultery, then quoting Mosaic law in which both the unfaithful wife and lover are to be executed (Pharisees slink away as he writes the scripture & names of those that visited the whore in the sand.) They maybe ill, but not for that.

<I don't know what to think on this one.
Concern troll gradualist confiscation cuck shills have to go back.

Stunning and brave as the faggot conducting school closet interviews in Brower County

some of the police who showed up to shooting last night were also on the scene of the Mandalay Bay Casino shooting, they were transferred to Thousand Oaks. Ain't that a coincidence?
TRUST THE PLAN GOYS – for fucks sake this is getting old

the flannel shirts are some kind of identifier for spotting each other in their lil charade.
The shirt less thing too
Wifebeaters as well? Recall the 'chad' bird-flipper close up on the near side of the Vegas stage, and the seemingly oblivious group circled around, standing even closer to the street in the open. The Blonde's also looks like man's shirt, it's too big.

Trudaeu Migrant Compact
On the heels of selling all of Canada's gold reserves to the Chinese to shore up the trade war exposing it for the paper tiger it is (along with the yuan). This faggot really is Castro's bastard son

Count the number of times his eyes dart away + "ums". Nigger glows.

Pupillary distance alone, not the same as the tall yolked dude in the marine pictures/posing with mother.

Attached: MidTerms-ASRayDonovanMarineSon.jpg (26.51 KB, 375x500)

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

is that numerology?

lmao neck yourself faggot you gonna do a tarot card reading next?

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

numerology
It is a huge part of kabbalah newfag. It’s not about what you believe, it’s what (((they))) believe that’s important. Get more autistic and you’ll see. Hence two fake shootings with 11 fake vics.

Adrian Watson
Adrian Watson

targeting 30 of same people at last country venue shooting is coincidence
unlikely kike

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

Holy fuck are we going to have to kill a lot of niggers

John Gray
John Gray

checked
Did anyone mention it happened to be Rosh Chodesh(new moon). The USS Liberty was attacked the day before this holiday in 1967. Always check (((their))) calendar too.

Attached: F1F98157-FBC3-4B22-AE0B-0EA8763D2D82.jpeg (48.87 KB, 479x479)

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

Whilst I understand your sentiment, I also wonder what you think about evidence for it within the power structure. To be to the point: do you imagine that 322 was the telephone number of the frat house for Skull & Bone?

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

there is no evidence for it, that's why it's funny when people try to use it as evidence to support something else, like this event

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

FBI UCR lists homicide statistics annually. The rates of homicide in the US by "rifles" are in the 450 to 650 range, every year. There are more people beaten to death than killed by rifles, including bolt actions. If you knew anything at all (which you dont) youd understand that the entire FBI NICS background check system is totally bogus. Anyone that works homicide investigations or holds an FFL, should know this. There are a good percentage of felons that get approved for transfers. That hapened with several mass shooters. Even if you are a cop investigating a homicide, lets say you find a gun on the ground, it makes no difference who it belongs to, it still must be proven in court. Who purchased the gun means nothing. Criminals can always steal or borrow guns, people who arent criminals can always just murder anytime they choose. Gun control is an absolute farce. It serves no purpose which it claims. The only purpose of background checks is to appease brainwashed cattle that chatter off what they heard from their coordinated news sources and subverted, corrupt politicians. It is very clear what the constitution is. It's a list of restrictions against the state, not a list of privileges. It's meant as a public record of declaration so it can be cited when citizens murder state actors when they violate it. The only purpose of gun control is to weaken the population of the US to the point that military aged males can be killed by people who take a federal pay check, and so that the remaining population can be raped, extorted and demoralized into submission. The "assault weapons" are simply weapons that so happen to be the tool which would be effective against people, who (on the ground) use the same weapons. It makes no difference if you ban guns, Americans will never accept it, Lexington and concord were fought in response to british weapons confiscation. If you ban them, we'll just build and import machineguns, mortars, rockets and bypass any arms ban just like every middle eastern country, except on steroids.

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

that has been going on since the 70's
I could see this being true but why such a slow burn? Couldn't they just pull of something massive like the Port Arthur shooting by that Aussie autist and just do a nationwide gun grab afterwards like the Aus government did?

Brayden James
Brayden James

This has to be bait. Yes, kikes will take everything, you fucking moron.

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

Just checked it and apparently Bryant only killed 35? For some reason I remembered it being a lot more deadly than that, burger shooters rack up bigger highscores routinely nowadays. Still, it was the incentive to disarm the entire nation and it worked wonders for (((them))).

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

(• ε •)
lol natsoc

can we just gas them all?

Attached: 56309bbdb1b340429d8989eae6dd23a2.png (124.9 KB, 1081x846)

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

why does it look like ET mate

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

Finally, a worthwhile post in this shitshow b8 thread. Here is the thing for normalfags, newfags, and general retards who don't understand jack shit: you can control lies better than the truth. Truth will have loose ends. It will occur organically and naturally. This is against your interests if you are an artificial instrument of control like ZOG. That is the single greatest point toward so much of this shit being completely fake.

An actual veteran out to kill people would rack up a much higher kill count, especially a combat arms one. Double digits is a joke.

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

I'm applying for jobs now and on the EEOC form you have to fill out former ZOGbots get preferences along with niggers and spics. Not only do we get taxed out of the ass so they can do whatever Israel wants; they also get preferences for jobs over the rest of us even though a good percentage are psycho.

Jaxon Hall
Jaxon Hall

this statement makes no sense. is english your third language?

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

Most soldiers who don't make nco are mouth breathing morons.

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

oy vey tha gubbermint wouldn't commit genocide
They've only been doing it for decades.
oy gevalt it's crazy I tell ya!
You shills will eventually be located and removed along with your masters.
Nevar 5get the magical infinitygas (tm) teleportation mind ovens, goy.
That's really badass. I'm sure you'll just take on every fighting man in the whole world all by yourself. No never mind that none of you civ faggots even sound like you vaguely know anything about warfare–I'm sure you'll just kill everyone with ideological purity just like all the dead mooslimes in the ME shithole, amirite? Don't forget to shoot your gun blindly sideways and yell for Allah while you're at it.
Well, obviously """we""" need to make it illegal to reload. Only a ray ciss White man could do such a thing anyway.
oh my svartzahs, it was so chilling
we're not going to tell you what it was though
Fucking shameless kike bullshit.
Kill yourself.

William Barnes
William Barnes

Friendly reminder the NRA is not your friend

The National Firearms Act of 1934.
The Gun Control Act of 1968.
The Clinton Executive Orders.
The Lautenberg Act
The HUD/Smith & Wesson Agreement
The Brady Law
The School Safety & Law Enforcement Improvement Act

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
REPEAL THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL NFA

Attached: 2a20c58c4072cf2b29b7a20c6f24f9bc8cd8301833c66274cfb88b4a9563dfe3.jpg (69.54 KB, 750x738)

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

no evidence for it
Do you think it was insignificant that JFK was killed by (((assassins))) on 11/22, 32 degrees north of the equator. Or that (((Jack Rubenstien))) killed Oswald at 11:21 AM? Or that the fall guy was a former Marine with three names, Lee Harvey Oswald, like Ian David Long?

Pic related, another former Marine, Charles Whitman, conducted the 1st school shooting at the University of Texas in Austin on 8/1/66, which was Tu B'Av, jewish Valentine’s Day. He is also widely believed to have been the first mkulta activated by his (((counselor))). Whitman was from West Palm Beach, Florida it’s 22nd Congressional district. Right next to…
BROWARD COUNTY

behindthetower.org/a-fitting-memorial
Texas Governor John Connally convened a thirty-two person expert committee to answer these very questions.
32 experts
same governor that was with JFK
Whitman’s body was embalmed before the autopsy, which made it impossible to conclusively check for drugs.
His brain was damaged from the gunshot wounds that killed him.
But the pecan sized tumor which made Whitman snap was intact?

That’s bait from a raid retard.

Attached: 98AE1825-D0AC-44AD-A30E-C06BE996BAAE.jpeg (67.33 KB, 400x527)

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

Yes I do think those numbers are insignificant. It's called confirmation bias. Plenty of happenings do not correlat to those numbers.

Also most people have three names.

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

Sad when you are reading a post and get to somebody trying to legitimize right vs left wwe politicians or gay debunked magicial thinking religions. Both dumb fuck mindsets are responsible for all suffering because people rely on fake elections or fake magical fairies instead of solving their problems. If you wanna be a retard and choke on jewish snake oil while riding your kike on a stick butt plug do it in private dumb fuck retard

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

Someone post that shit where they literally announce that they are going to use school shootings to manipulate people's emotions and make them beg to have their rights taken away

Daily reminder that the average human being truly believes in sovereignty , community , and self improvement, but mafias inteligence agencies cults gangs etc use the time that everyone else spends improving the world scheming to enslave humanity. They went so far that they had alex Jones a glow in dark cia nigger go completely fucking insane trying to keep people pacified with limited hangout / co ntrolled opposition. The entire hippie movement probably would have just taken us to a new plateau because stuff like lsd and pot literally free you from kike prison world and connect you with greater dimensions, so all these us military connected people just so happened to become these outspoken rebel musicians. If you were legit you die. That's why Lennon Hendrix Morrison etc died. Bill Hicks redpilling people, oh look he has cancer in his 20s. Tupac starts reading white philosophy , tells blacks to stop cooning around, dead. Kurt Cobain was more powerful than any politician, was big in the punk and pop wavelength and could combine them , dead. That dude reveals 9/11 was going to happen, dead. Michael Hastings about to post article about John Brennan, oh wow what a coincidence he dies in a car accident on the way to write the article. Andrew kikebart talks about how John pedosta is a known pedo creep, oh wow what a coincidence heart attack .

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

twitter.com/brontyman/status/1060607912786092032

Didn't read thread
the absolute state of crisis actors

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

You forgot about the Cincinnati shooter (((Omar Perez)))

Attached: perez-jews.png (282.14 KB, 650x534)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (260.1 KB, 640x360)

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

That would be more useful if you used stars instead of merchants and didn’t cover the location names so NPC’s could (((google))) them.

Here are some other fellow white mass shooters:
Seung-Hui Cho(Worst Korean) Virginia Tech 4/16/2007, Yom HaShoah(holohoax Remembrance Day)
Omar Mateen, Sandnigger but strangely born at the Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Jacob Tyler Roberts(pic 1 coconutnigger), Clackamas Town Center 12/11/12(Hanukkah)
Nidal Malik Hasan(sandnigger, Fort Hood Shooting 11/05/2009
Jeff Weise(feathernigger pic 3), Red Lake HS, Minn
One Goh No(Worst Korean pic 4), Oikos University Ca , 04/02/2012
(((Andrew Golden))) pic 5, Jonesboro, Arkansas 3/24/1998

To be continued.

Attached: 46550BB3-AF25-43C1-9299-39FFF40709AD.jpeg (25.83 KB, 220x220)
Attached: 9CE906EF-D2F8-4BC4-AFA1-7295C76DCD28.jpeg (65.31 KB, 240x300)
Attached: 92F999B4-E442-4439-B036-8334FBFBA1CD.jpeg (16.77 KB, 216x162)
Attached: B2649570-9505-4C90-9739-C6EF1E142907.png (100.2 KB, 220x303)
Attached: 2CFFE8F2-454B-4DEA-95D9-22C6C14AC403.jpeg (46.06 KB, 574x434)

Dominic King
Dominic King

The tanks, drones, jets, etc etc are all made by civilians, should that day ever come they wont have a new one produced until after the war

Jose Williams
Jose Williams

Have you watched the video of the alleged shooting scene? Dance floor clean, not a person in sight, barely a voice to be heard and the imdb confirmed actor shooting the footage just sticks around filming like journalism is more important to him than life.

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

Here’s a list of American mass shootings/killings conducted on jewish holidays. So far I’ve only checked schools and famous recent ones. I’ll finish going through workplace and mall shootings later to compile them into a digestible spreadsheet that lists ethnicity and if the location was Blue or Red. Obviously a cursory glance shows well over 50% are non-white in Democratic districts, and were false flags, hoaxes, or mkultras.

Sandy hook: 12/14/2012 Rosh Chodesh and Hanukkah
Club Pulse Miami: 6/12/2016 Shavuot
Borderline bar California: 11/08/2018 Rosh Chodesh
Aroura, Colorado Theatre: 7/20/2012 Rosh Chodesh
Virginia Tech: 4/16/2007 Yom HaShoah
Geneva Co, Alabama: 3/10/2009 Purim
Goleta Post Office California: 1/30/2006 Rosh Chodesh
Umpqua Community College Oregon: 10/01/2015 Sukkot
Dylan Roof: 6/17/2015 Rosh Chodesh
Clackamas Town Center Oregon: 12/11/2012 Hanukkah
UT Austin Tower: 8/01/1966 Tu B'Av
Columbine HS Colorado, 4/20/1999 Yom HaZikaron
West Nickel Mines School Pennsylvania, 10/02/2006
YWAM and New Life shootings Colorado Springs, 12/09/2007 Hanukkah
Marysville HS, Washington, 10/24/2014 Rosh Chodesh
2001 Isla Vista Car Of Peace, California 2/24/2001 Rosh Chodesh
San Diego State Uni, California 8/15/1996 Rosh Chodesh
Oakland Elementary School Greenwood, South Carolina, 9/28/1988 sukkot
University of South Carolina , 10/6/1979 Sukkot

Attached: 06C5DD06-5DEA-419C-885B-449333BF3E81.jpeg (168.45 KB, 1200x800)

Easton Green
Easton Green

its a dead give away. Everyone knows if for what it is; just plain wrong.

Showed the video of that parker guy giving a presser the day after his six year old daughter supposedly got shot along with a bunch of other children. His beaming smile before he starts the dumb thing is all the proof needed to know some major fuckery has taken place

That retarded coroner who liked to laugh and carry on super creep/odd like when waxing of the shot up children, was recycled at the Pittsburg jew "shooting" giving interviews as a resident who was some kind of witness

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

So he's an antigun nut job? No wonder the media isn't talking about it. A massacre to prevent massacres! Liberal logic…

Eli Young
Eli Young

If the reports are correct he says the same things the alleged mother of the 2-time victim says in her interview. Fucking amazing. This shit is faker than a plastic turd. Trump is smart to play along for now though and not get gaslit.

youtube.com/watch?v=m3wuGgecd6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lIEx-rsCy3c

Attached: hope-to-god-for-no-prayers.png (922.36 KB, 1440x900)

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

add an "&" at the end of those yt urls to view

Dylan Hill
Dylan Hill

Attached: from-AP-article.png (99.61 KB, 902x313)
Attached: no-more-prayers-pls.png (944.79 KB, 1440x900)
Attached: hmm.png (288.48 KB, 565x425)

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

This is complete bullshit but most people won't have researched enough to know so anyone questioning it outright will appear nuts. Either they are getting sloppier and sloppier or the confusion is part of the game. Maybe both?

Attached: our-safe-space.png (529.29 KB, 857x494)

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

It's confusing but maybe he was meant to be saying "they won't dare touch the guns, only offer "thoughts and prayers", so fuck it "screw the optics" "I'm going to do it anyways!""?

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

I still think he was a vengeful heeb. Been browsing facejew and noticing a lot of these kikes pass for white easily. They don't have the classic features. Was Ian Long salty about the Tree of Life synagogue cleansing? 🤔

Vid not related. Just a refresher in jewish insanity.

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

This was a false flag. There was no shooting. Nobody died. It was a staged event using CGI and crisis actors.

Stay with Zig Forums/pol/ for more updates.

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

IT'S THE JEWS!

Special Ops final conspiracy theory resort.

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

IT'S THE NON-WHITES!

Special Ops' other final conspiracy theory resort.

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

You're that same Special Ops contractor who makes those "white victims of black crime" stochastic terrorism threads, aren't you.

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

butthurt PTSD veteran child of single mother strung out on SSRIs doesn't need MK Ultra to go postal, you retard.

Actually, yes he does. PTSD and SSRI's don't make anybody go on mass shooting sprees. But the CIA and US Military Special Ops would certainly like you to think that they do.

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

It is simple to hypnotize a highly suggestible normal person into committing a violent act. It would be even simpler given years of "therapy" and a cocktail of drugs. This process is known in shorthand as "MKULTRA" after the first well documented attempt by the CIA. The techniques have vastly improved since MKULTRA. There is one important take away from this: the therapist is the key to everything. Find the therapist. Find the handlers.

I agree with your general theory, except that I don't think they're using any kind of hypnosis per se. I think they're just using radicalization, incitement, and provocation. These three techniques alone can have powerful effects on mentally ill people. No hypnosis or exotic, unknown mind control methods are required

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

Threadly reminder, the fed spooks have been mind-fucking vulnerable people to mass-shoot the most helpless citizens, precisely to get you to give up your weapons. They know they can't take them by force, so this is a huge psyop that has been going on since the 70's, and it's been tracked down and verified, and even publicly written about, since that decade.

Yes, the CIA and US military have created all mass shooters and bombers of the past 50+ years, but it has nothing to do with "gun control." That's actually a red herring conspiracy theory invented and spread by CIA spooks like Alex Jones. The purpose of CIA/US military proxy domestic terrorist attacks is a bit more sinister than that.

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

Suspect lamenting only "thoughts and prayers" will be offered
Talk of "safe spaces"
Flannel shirts for country wear
That CGI empty, perfectly clean dance floor was very convincing

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

"Perfect form"
"spot on"
"fast reloads"
time periods
etc

Sure like that's something you'd take notice of when being ~10-5 meters away from an armed man actively SHOOTING and KILLING people around you. Instead of naturally and rationally fearing for your life, if you feared your life you would not be focusing on observation, would 99% not take notice of small irrelevant details like this. Especially "noticing" this, a woman, the exact opposite of cool and calm headed during intense stress. Suspect as fuck.

Did anyone see the brunette smiling as well? She was constantly grinning while talking.

Attached: 9f8987f390c5d9a181f2680e1e040913aa7afe3a52aaac893d50834d5d0caea4.jpg (116.66 KB, 960x720)

William Garcia
William Garcia

Did anyone see the brunette smiling as well?
Yes.

Attached: debate-during-shooting.png (108.96 KB, 964x297)

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

In this case they're exploiting the female fear of trained military men,

What the fuck are you talking about. The American public literally worships the military and police, despite the fact that those two sectors contain the largest per capita amounts of amoral psychopaths.

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

Sure like that's something you'd take notice of when being ~10-5 meters away from an armed man actively SHOOTING and KILLING people around you.

You would if you were "ex" military, like half the people at that bar were.

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

Here, we'll know the truth: all "mass shootings" shall always be and always were fake.
42 posts

Hello, Spec Ops contractor. How many years are you shit eating DoD psych warfare dirtbags going to keep pushing that asinine conspiracy theory? You started pushing it in late 2012-early 2013 and here you are 6 years later still pushing the same bullshit.

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

Fucking read about Operation Northwoods, if they were willing to do it 50 years ago, why would they risk shit with hundreds or thousands of actors?

Operation Northwoods

I'm a 15 yo Zig Forums whigger and what's this?

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

The AIM is to make rural, country-lovin Whites, i.e THE VERY GROUP MOST AGAINST DISARMAMENT, feel that they are also in GRAVE DANGER from CRAZED PISTOL-TOTING LONE GUNMEN.

If anything, the CIA and Pentagon want you freaks to have MORE guns, not fewer, because the more guns you psychopaths have, the more likely you are to go on shooting rampages.

I'm wondering if you idiots will ever stop parroting this shitty fucking "gun control" mass shooting conspiracy theory, which was invented by CIA spook Alex Jones, by the way. No, you probably won't, because you're low grade morons who blindly repeat CIA/Pentagon psych warfare talking points.

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

The guy was debating online while fast reloading. Graphic images of an empty dance floor prove it.

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

I would recommend that you leave this board and never return, unless you want to end up being the next mass shooter patsy test subject wind-up toy.

this website is owned and operated by a CIA/Pentagon Special Ops contractor

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

it's another episode of retards saying literally everything ever is a hoax
It pretty much is. You think the news media exists to inform the public, but it exists as a tool of social engineering. If a report coincides with reality it is only by coincidence. Most of what is reported is false, or based on staged and scripted events.
Why would anyone bother with staging something with actors when they could just kill actual people and set up a patsy?
As others have pointed out - loose ends - grieving parents - law suits - investigations - survivors - the one who got away etc etc etc. There's no logical reason to kill anyone in an operation of this type.
This comment is funny, because it shows that YOU haven't read the briefing on Operation Northwoods.
The plan was to shoot down a DRONE which would be switched with a chartered aircraft which itself was loaded with ACTORS and AGENTS. The aircraft carrying the actual people would be safely diverted to a military airfield where the passengers would disembark and the plane be given a new identity.
The DRONE which took its place on radar would then be remotely guided over Cuba and destroyed.
In other words, the document you cite is a PRIME EXAMPLE of a victimless hoax. In fact it contains several other examples, including a plan for a hoax attack on US military base complete with fake funerals.
Basically a military flavoured Sandy Hook.
Lol.
tl;dr "everything is fake" is pretty much correct when applied to the jew controlled news media, and even media not controlled by the kikes, because they get their information, ultimately, from the same kike-controlled top level sources.

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

If anything, the CIA and Pentagon want you freaks to have MORE guns, not fewer, because the more guns you psychopaths have, the more likely you are to go on shooting rampages.
White people don't go on "shooting rampages". That's why the government has to stage hoaxes.
thanks for the sweet, sweet salt, your extreme triggering shows that we are right on target

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

Spamming 6 posts in a row - could you be more triggered?

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

LONDON WESTMINSTER ATTACK OF 2017 - PROOF OF CGI
Related to the overall discussion of hoaxing - prepare to have your minds fucking blown and watch the following clip.
Cast iron, solid proof of CGI / augmented reality / filming on separate days. The video is in-depth and explains the whole shebang, but I want to draw your attention to the actual moment the CGI glitches and we see a car change from one model to another right before our eyes.
watch the black car in the background.
youtu.be/AhFsjkfaAVU?t=639 (10:39)

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

Two months of no Wal-Mart or the child support to buy it is my estimate.

We need a 6 month+ crisis with no power, no internet, etc. to "correct" the modern western woman's mindset." Most will get in line when they see a good deal.

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

LOW IQ OP

Shooting already has been debunked as anothe tyrannical ZOG brainwashing anti white, anti vet, disarmament hoax

youtube.com/watch?v=hqI8ssifRiY

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

So 11 coded into kike FF, 12/13 into Borderline shooting. Funny how border's right in the name too. Oh and the supposed vet shooting was just prior to Armistice day? Kikes really love insulting the US military.

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

It's perfectly legal for the government to use propaganda against citizens
Since Niggerbama removed the law preventing it, which you conveniently left out.

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

be a man
run for your life like a bitch nigger slave
living in pozzed territory like california
not carrying """""illegally""""" anyway
they wish they all could be california girls
<i guess they really do, fucking faggots
Until you're ready to shoot at those trying to disarm you, what else do you expect?

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

(self-fagging)
youtube.com/watch?v=NakFE1TiIxQ
Coded as expected, and then some.

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

rip based birdfag

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

Let it burn

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit