HAPPENING

HAPPENING

Motorcade carrying British and Belgian Prime Ministers has been rammed by another car.

Source (RT): archive.is/31NUA

Attached: 5be5879cdda4c8551a8b459a.jpg (900x506, 167.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stream.me/shortpoem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's nice. I'm glad some of the traitor cops protecting them were also hit.

Did they died?

Why can't someone run over the traitorous cunt of a Queen instead?

DID THE CAR EXPLODE
ARE THEY DEAD YET

Attached: The assassination of Anwar Sadat, 1981.jpg (1500x1000, 194.97K)

Lies. That isn't possible. Guns are banned in the UK.

Now that's using your noodle!

Just read a report there were no injuries and no MAGApede spastics were anywhere near the vicinity to get caught up in any fantasy resulting explosion or whatever so that's a double missed opportunity

heh

What mental illness is this?

Indeed
While almost every 'terror attack' as presented by the jewish lying media only ever seems to have low class goys as victims, I struggle to understand how with all these happy to comit suicide 'jihadists' abound they only ever target people that the jewish elites would gladly get slaughtered on the streets, never high profile jewish elites or their shabbos goy traitors, just low level goys shopping for their family meals get targeted by these 'radical muslims'.

Depressingly in this effort with the correct targets finally for once none were harmed

Anyone who identifies with the jewish American aut-right movement identifies as a MAGApede cheerleader from Europe.
Anyone who has ever identified themselves as aut-right are the retarded spastics that are beyond saving, they are the greatest obstacle to any nationalism rising even more than leftists who openly declare themselves my enemy the aut-right spastics are trying to tell me they're my friend as they usher in the JWO singing and clapping to the beat of the isreali drum.

GOOD

Attached: Isisrael.jpg (1498x1206, 196.96K)

"The event was not intentional and there was no “malicious intent”, reports Belgian newspaper De Standaard, which states a government spokesman said it amounted to “a regrettable accident.”"
kekked. However, the story isn't even on the BBC yet,

"A vehicle is reported to have come in contact with the convoy which caused two police motorcycle riders to collide and fall off their bikes. "
Injuries were minor.

I'd love to see a video of it.

Holy shit.

Attached: fadd6e8f4e203d60e45e2bb56b83c7bb.gif (320x218, 1.27M)

He was referencing a certain bout of bullshit making the fake news rounds. A fake shooting, related to another fake shooting, reported in the fake news, for the biches, all biches are stupid motherfuckers, dumb as shit, and they believe the news - still. Stupid fuckers. Pic related.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (427x432, 179.57K)

It's only a happening if they dieded. Checkem.

There are some folks who either believe or claim to believe that the US government or Mossad is behind 99% of terror attacks everywhere on earth because thy claim that if real terrorists existed, they'd target important institutions and leaders.
However, I do not believe this is correct. I have talked with hundreds of people about revolutionary politics. And I have learned that almost no one has any clue how things work and which institutions are worthwhile targets for hypothetical novels we may be writing. Most people are utterly clueless and impulsive.
I don't know any Arabs. But I suspect that they are even more impulsive and even less intelligent on average than the people I tend to talk with.
Which is a shame really. I have always said that the PLO and Hezbullah would have more positive effect if they stopped stabbing random jewish police officers in IsraHell and began focusing their energy and resources towards taking out the multimedia corporations and their (((owners))) in the USA.
But no because racking up high body counts and making big explosions is far more interesting and "glorious."
Petty arson against electric substations with no civilian casualties would be far more effective than suicide vests in busstops. But it's not as sexy.

Oh well. This particular "attack" didn't succeed. But as the PIRA used to say "Today you were lucky. But you will need to be lucky always. We only need to be lucky once."
Try, try again.

You're not going to be PM today Jeremy, Sharia May survived the ram-a-van incident.

Attached: corbynantisemitism.mp4 (1024x576, 6.97M)

Get the fuck out. The election is over.

Banned…… Pic related - although old report; still relevant on the basis of supply.

Attached: 2017.png (564x575 588.77 KB, 302.88K)

Please tell me May didn't make it.

Please be dead

get back to me when the mad old cow dies

Please tell me they both died.

NONONLONONPONNO
MUH PEEEEEEARRRRRRRRREEEEEE
FALSEFLAGFALSEFLAGFALSEFLAGFALSEFLAGFALSEFLAGFALSEFLAGFALSEFLAGFALSEFLAGFALSEFLAGFALSEFLAGFALSEFLAG

IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A WHITE MALE To colonize asian and black females. Share the magic of the aryan with these poor women. Make the world a better place. CUM HOME WHITE MAN

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

stream.me/shortpoem

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A WHITE MALE To colonize asian and black females. Share the magic of the aryan with these poor women. Make the world a better place. CUM HOME WHITE MAN

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

stream.me/shortpoem

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

stream.me/shortpoem

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

stream.me/shortpoem

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

stream.me/shortpoem

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY