Scotland to embed LGBTI teaching across curriculum

Scotland will become the first country in the world to embed the teaching of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex rights in the school curriculum, in what (((campaigners))) have described as a historic moment.

State schools will be required to teach pupils about the history of LGBTI equalities and movements, as well as tackling homophobia and transphobia and exploring LGBTI identity, after ministers accepted in full the recommendations of a working group led by the Time for Inclusive Education (TIE) campaign. There will be no exemptions or opt-outs to the policy, which will embed LGBTI inclusive education across the curriculum and across subjects and which the Scottish government believes is a world first.

theguardian.com/education/2018/nov/09/scotland-first-country-approve-lgbti-school-lessons

Coming soon to a school near you.

Attached: B98A069F-0D20-427E-BC8C-E0F0A4BF213F.png (800x919, 22.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2018/09/25/scotland-homophobes-transphobes-billboard-campaign/
archive.fo/SsfdK
youtube.com/watch?v=-UYGr0MACEY
youtube.com/watch?v=dViIVCg0OpQ
lifesitenews.com/news/pro-lgbt-catholic-priest-blasts-brother-priest-for-opposing-gay-pride
stream.me/shortpoem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't wait for the first lawsuits against schools because they turned straight kids into faggot subhumans.

The sacking of Byzantium was a historic moment as well.

Screw your optics I'm going in

Attached: image.jpeg (669x1000, 67.09K)

I live here, and I'm starting to think the Romans meming us all as fags was accurate.
There's a male gay couple with a kid and a tranny in my Facebook friends, I don't even use that site.
Support the Family Party, I guess.

Of course Scotland got there first. They'd already achieved step one generations ago.

Attached: boys_kilt.jpg (306x306, 14.49K)

*were
Scottish Family Party

What the fuck is the I even supposed to mean?

Shut up, pedo.

In the past month, the Scottish govt has been placing warnings in public places, billboards, phone boxes etc, directly addressing citizens with wrongthink opinions, as if the country itself is rejecting those who don't agree with cultural marxism.
Basically, "micro aggression" and direct threats of actual bodily harm, against anyone who isn't far-left.
Example:

>Yours, Scotland.
>pinknews.co.uk/2018/09/25/scotland-homophobes-transphobes-billboard-campaign/
archive.fo/SsfdK

That's every month.
Every people has their time in the sun. Something better will come along.

canada has this garbage already. how are they first? and wtf is intersex. we have LGBT2Q+ for our official name with queer and 2 spirited. We wouldnt want to get outdone by some fucking scots.

Attached: canadaVancouverSouthsidersLGBTQ2 .jpg (2600x3704 499.99 KB, 3.25M)

They'll continue to do it gradually to avoid a race-war.

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (214x265, 8.83K)

Love is love.

Attached: hs.jpg (1819x1400, 804.34K)

I stands for interspecies, user. Sheep.

Canada should be fucking nuked. Every town over 10,000 population needs to be evaporated by at least 550kt of radioactive freedom.

Attached: SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE.png (937x656, 602.32K)

That's the Welsh.

So is this just further proof that it is indeed a cult.

SCOTLAND RISE UP!

I live in this place and it’s pretty damn terrible.

If it were up to me, all I would do is show them that ‘House of Air’ video and tell all of the disgusted students that is what homos do and it’s ‘beautiful’. Watch them rebel and get real mad angry that they are forced to accept something that they inherently know is disgusting.

Attached: 44F37483-F2A0-4AE6-9CBB-C2A6093E917D.jpeg (255x159, 39.15K)

Who invited the PlayStation nation?

It would be a real shame if IRA-level violence started happening to faggots claiming to speak for a people they kill.

i miss the old days when we could just burn them

Attached: Inquisition-Engraving.jpg (1024x640, 209.33K)

Yep, more spreading of sickness.

Here you go user! That bit at the end, after the shit on head has made airborne rangers puke for a minute straight as well as begging an awful question of implications.

Attached: Terrence Popp on House of Air.png (640x360 40.96 KB, 9.92M)

I was neutral on the homo thing because you try to hate the sin, not the sinner.

This vid changed my mind pretty quick; especially when I realised that it wasn’t age restricted on YouTube; therefore exposing this display of vulgarities to potentially young, impressionable children.

Torquemada should come back for a bit. Clean house.

There are some nice bogs in Scotland.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x714, 442.67K)

It gets worse, the current trend in faggotry is sex slaves in dog outfits cared for like an actual dog. Its a means to rope in underagers, and human traffick them willingly in some places. I've met a few on twitter that started doing this "puppy play" shit and taking dicks at 12 years old, and then when they got older ran away and ended up in some freak's place sleeping in a cage with dildoes up their asses eating food on the floor. It's getting redonkulus.

Attached: 2017_11_12_13.53.47.png (946x824 304.23 KB, 1.83M)

Ffs, that’s some messed up shit. Hate it when other people like YouTubers mock these guys but don’t realise that there ‘weird’ fetishes are gateways to allow these pedarasts access to young boys.

I just can’t understand why nobody has made the connection to homosexuality and older males preying in younger boys. Majority of homos are made, not born.

Attached: 2FBFE962-C54C-406F-98E3-9669027E6C3A.jpeg (553x559, 85.8K)

Here's the interview with the sex slave dog: youtube.com/watch?v=-UYGr0MACEY
Look at his neck closely and you can see the marks being noosed left on his neck, and the right eye's reconstructed, possibly after a heavy blow to the face that shattered the orbital bone (eyesocket) and he hides his teeth to hide dental damage or meth use. He looks like he enjoys rough trade

Attached: rubberdoggo (2)

What a damn shame. I grew up there, and had an idyllic childhood in a 100% pure white town, completely safe, no political correctness, and boys were boys. It was as though I got to live through Hitler's Germany.

There are documentaries on Youtube specifically aiming to do this, with reassurances that "pup play" "isn't sexual".

BBC of course

youtube.com/watch?v=dViIVCg0OpQ

I bet you shitlords don't know trans-mathematics.

Many of these people are literally conditioned from a young age to be a slave.
They are literally mind broken slaves user.

Dig, anons
A priestly battle
lifesitenews.com/news/pro-lgbt-catholic-priest-blasts-brother-priest-for-opposing-gay-pride

Does anybody else feel bad for those dogs?
They look very uncomfortable.

Scotland is the most cucked nation in the world.

Wanna know something funny? At my school they just opened up an LGBT pride club and guess who started it and currently leads it?
Yup, you guessed. A fucking kike

fuck, should've eaten my meal first before coming to pol. really wish ww3 to come faster.

Attached: 1540119659303.jpg (680x680, 85.13K)

OP's actual title should be:
Child grooming mandatory in schools across Masonic stronghold

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1329x1090 791.8 KB, 357.31K)

I don't want to know why that file was on your computer rope deviant

I wonder who could be behind this degenerate push for a Weimar Scotland?
Vid very related.

Attached: It's OK to QUESTION your GENDER! (coming out as non-binary) - QUEER KID STUFF-GYVaDR3oDZw lgbttrans.webm (720x575 11.11 MB, 39.2K)

I've heard some pretty messed up stories from these "Pups" like a bunch of them being entertainment at a fag dinner party. Guests arrive and strip at the door, and after the pups serve dinner they get under the table and suck cocks as the Guests eat and talk, or the one Pup of many that acted as living urinal and ashtray for his handler. Its one thing to drink piss through a funnelmask but quite another to have smokes put out on your ass and tongue.
And now theres this push towards rubber Drones, which seems to be a person covered all in rubber treated like an inhuman object. Lot of pups are becoming drones now, like eating stew out of square pans on the floor and being made to crawl on leashes in front of children isn't humiliating enough for them.

Attached: IMG_20180614_084123.jpg (353x600 419.77 KB, 370.39K)

You are thinking way too direct. Work your way from (((Hollywood))) to the (((BBC))). Like kids repeating whatever is on the tv.
Although, you'll probably find one or two native kikes.
The 60s American Revolution hit Europe like a ton of bricks.
Having said that, the first minister did just visit auschwitz last week and sack someone for daring to question the chosenites.

It's not my thinking user. It is what they are saying. They don't do subtle any more.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (622x2193 687.51 KB, 384.57K)

Children automatically know better, which is why they're pushing this shit at a younger age.

Attached: trannies kindergarten cop.webm (1280x720, 1.23M)

REPORTED D&C

LGBTI2QAC

(agniphile and capraphile)

HOLY FUCK SHUT THIS PEDO DOWN

stream.me/shortpoem

stream.me/shortpoem

stream.me/shortpoem

stream.me/shortpoem

stream.me/shortpoem

stream.me/shortpoem

stream.me/shortpoem

stream.me/shortpoem