Why you should not use Discord

Let’s take a trip down memory lane first before I address the screenshot above:

Here’s where Discord fags should be concerned and delete their accounts
archive.is/Zsk23

Article goes on of course and I’m sure everyone has read it, but keep in mind that the (((SPLC))), (((ADL))) and Feds monitor everything on Discord and anyone using that platform is retarded (excluding myself as I only use it to infiltrate cuckservative groups). So now let’s get to the screenshot I posted. It’s from a server called Red Storm Official, full of edgy civnats and based nonwhites whose main goal during the midterm cycle was to start threads on both cuckchan and fullchan Zig Forums. Look at the gall “Nuke” has.
These niggers think their server makes a difference. It don’t, we do. If you’re reading this and you use Discord for anything other than infiltrating and gathering information on cuckservatives, then lurk 2 years or kill yourself. Remember that MAGApedes and cuckservatives are traitors, and traitors go before the enemy.

Attached: A88F481E-8B29-4FDF-9022-AED6E08ADD0A.jpeg (1242x1540, 271.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rocket.chat/
theverge.com/2016/10/4/13161026/signal-subpoena-court-order-encryption-police-open-whisper
privacytools.io/
wire.com/en/
mirc.com/
mirc.com/privacy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm old and never used it once in my life. Heard it's under surveillance, also seems to be the source of most internet autism nowadays like the tranny cults or the jewtube e-celeb shit flinging.

That’s where the term “gay Discord ops” comes from because you have skeptics/liberalists who use it for doxing anyone they don’t like and it gets leaked every time.

>(((atomwaffen))) aka (((FBI)))

Atomwaffen glowing in the dark doesn’t negate the fact that Discord is not a platform anyone should go near. It would be a shame if Red Storm Official got shut down, though. Their gay ops on here and cuckchan would end.

I don't use Discord to talk about politics at all. I do that here or in private and face to face only.

Good ospec, unlike these niggers who’ll get themselves doxed.

OP is a scumbag phony who wants you to censor yourself if not outright reframing from talking to other Whites. It's why the pig doesn't offer an alternative. Or mention pedos and or bots on that system. Oooh jew groups are monitoring what now? I guess this massive, public board isn't…. hahahaha what a fucking tool.

If jews can fuck you over by seeing that you celebrate dead shlomos or anything else that's /pol you have other concerns. Up your opsec and speak freely. As long as you aren't conspiring, trying to get someone to do some shit, there is nothing to worry about.

See this shit? Yeah guys, don't target jews but a guy who looks just like you and besides

Discord is pozzed trash but I see nose showing from behind that monitor.

reddit

For anyone that wants an alternative, riot chat works well enough, and it's open source, meaning its likely not monitoring your messages

Fuck off, kike.

I heard Signal, Wire and Telegram are also optimal.

your blog belongs on wordpress lmao

You can host your own discord-like service using rocket.chat.
rocket.chat/

Signal has a vetted codebase and uses complete end to end encryption. They've also been subpoenaed by the Feds and all that they COULD divulge was when the account was made, and when it last logged on. Beyond that zip-zero-nadda. Fucking brilliant system. They just added an additional encryption layer that even encrypts from your own fucking device where your message is being routed to- so even if it is intercepted en route they don't keep logs period it is meaningless garbage and Signal can't even understand it.

theverge.com/2016/10/4/13161026/signal-subpoena-court-order-encryption-police-open-whisper

Attached: its_magic.jpg (600x428, 30.98K)

If the product is free; you're the product.

Attached: winblows 10.webm (1067x600, 6.7M)

Off yourself, kike faggot.

Thanks for the tip.

Wasn’t there a similar situation like this with Telegram? I just don’t get how there are retards who still opt for Discord.

Generally. Russians threatened to or have can't remember ban it in Russia because they wouldn't backdoor it.

Faith. tldr but you just have to have faith in those kikes that they don't keep logs.
NEVER USE SIGNAL
NEVER USE DISCORD
ONLY USE TOX

NEVER USE TELEGRAM

ONLY USE TOX

Signal, Discord, Telegram: All gather meta-data that can be used to great effect in court of law. They tie your identity with the other party. You are, in a sense, known fuckees. You are intertwined, and they know it.

Or you could be a non-nigger and use Tox. Then you have nothing tying you innately to the device. Example, you wipe your device, guess what, it's super hard to say your device was the one used.

Off yourself, nigger.

Not really. It is public record after Open Whisper sued the shit out of the federal government and had the gag order overturned in a limited fashion and the records released. EFF and ACLU got all in it. Tox has merits true, however the major problem with it is lack of adoption. That makes you stick out like a candle in a darkened room but you knew that already didn't you

This poster is an NPC, just look at their posts.
if(triggered): print("Off yourself " + ("Yid" if Random.RandInt(0,1)==1 else "Nigger)

[/code]

Seems you're a bit of a FUCKEE.

If you're using Signal or Telegram you stick out like a sore thumb anyway.

You live on faith with these companies. Ask yourself this very simple question:

Answer:
< The purpose of doing so is to conveniently and cohencidentally maintain logs… on right-wingers :^)

We've yet to see the results of those monitoring the monitors. They're out there. They won't release what they know because then they give away that they're watching the watchers, and thus far, there isn't a safe method for them to post some heavily compromising info on the watchers… yet.

Discord is an easily provable honeypot

Thats all you need to know.
On top of this, now they connect to your stream without asking permission, and they are starting thier own store.
I don't think its a secret, but so many fags today just say
Fuck em

Checked.

There are more technical methods of identifying good/bad sites. If you have to sign up for something (and give email or anything personally identifiable), then you're being tracked. Period :^)

There is a lesson therein; don't talk about it, do it. If people have questions, they don't need to make it known to anyone. Just become resourceful, and answer the question themselves. There is no end to the information available.

Talking is for carefully propagandizing. As you say, there's no point to digital collaboration.

Are you aware of how capable your phone is of recording your voice? Typically phones can hear through 1-2 doors. It's very very difficult to block sound. VERY difficult. That's why studios are so expensive. It's very hard and expensive to block sound. Some people think putting your phone in your refrigerator will do the trick. Nope. Unplug the fridge, and you'll see (the fridge cycles on/off - when on, it DOES muffle sound, but it just doesn't stay on). The most effective thing to do is leave your phone in your car. Same for tablets, laptops. Desktops too, if you have jamal crap like cameras that can't be removed.

If you're from the South then why are you using Discord in German?

What the fuck, I knew it was bad but I didn't think it was that bad. Is this real? I thought RSA was asymmetrical, which I don't think can be used to view files that were encrypted with the same key. Also I don't know why he would think that microshaft would actually honor his settings.
eh its probably true

attomniggers are doing a great job over there

They can't track you down, can they? I went on judaism discord and left some antisemitic insults there before deleting my account.
It's illegal to say the things I said there, at least where I live but I didn't think they could get through to me.

You weren't the only one they are far more worried about muslims because they fighting back against a jewish invasion and in a war with them so muslims troll them in groups online too. You are lost in the noise your safe.

Use a good vpn next time if you are worried.

Use discord only for recruiting. Don't talk about illegal shit, it will be used against you. If you want to be edgy use an app with encryption, like telegram or tox.

privacytools.io/

It is. Also, twang, new york, boston, minnesotan, fargo accents are horrible, to live in a place where everyone talks like that would be a living hell.

If you use discord to discuss and commit criminal acts you deserve to be enslaved by jews. Fuck you pussy, stop fear mongering. And by the way you can't put all the blame on our white brothers and sisters, you should blame the jew puppetmaster. I fucking even red-pilled a faggot antifamember who happens to be a civil servant at my township.

You might aswell walk to the gulag yourself. As if they don't know already what you are up too. I hope you never have talked around your smartphone.

Attached: Is-Your-Smartphone-Spying-on-You.jpg (618x528, 116.58K)

is the key to literally any online activity, and whether or not discord is the medium is largely irrelevant. if someone is stupid enough to join a server and start spouting how all niggers should be killed, then they got what's coming to them.

shit thread

spergs like this guy should be banned

You literally spend your days infiltrating Discord servers and you seem to think it makes a difference.

Is this the dude who posted his Louisiana state ID to prove that he wasn't Russian while trolling Rick Wilson?

You're retarded, and what does "It don't, we do" even mean? I'm a Southerner and I don't understand this.

Its developer is also linked to American-funded influence organizations which are banned in Russia. It was started for the sole purpose of spreading pro-American propaganda.

ISP's → Pass on data
Modems → Transfer your data
Smartphones → Lmao. The worst!
Computers → Have OS's which transfer your data.
Nothing, I repeat NOTHING, is safe.
VPN's can be tapped
TOR isn't safe
And we haven't even talked about the AI that's getting smarter every day

If the product is free, you're for sale.

Then what about Linux?

t.signalfag here
Codebase for user is OSS but the server is not. Do not trust Signal.
Retroshare is one of the only simpler P2P programs like it, PC/linux I think, no droid or anything yet. And it's far heavier encrypted.

All that was missing was double dubs in the time field.

we should communicate in morse code through rhythmically smashing rocks in minecraft

Old news.

Retard.

I remember when shilling wasn't allowed here. Fuck off, toxnigger.

conservatives are cringe.

Attached: Crouching Potato Hidden Turnip.jpg (278x261, 24.38K)

Rephrasing what that faggot said earlier, but I don't see Linux being wildly shilled unlike discord.

Beware of the dev/communist trannies and that CC thing, though.

Discord is Zoomer shit.

There's a quote that goes by:
"Linux is not a product…"

If Discord is the only way you think you can get exposure and attention, then do so by all means. Firstly, hide your IP, disassociate your real life with your online persona completely and if you're really "planning" something, have a private IRC for selected people you meet off of Discord.

Discord is too powerful right now. If you've already met your "in-group" elsewhere then stick with IRC, but when trying to gather more people then surprisingly too many faggots do not give a shit about being spied on, especially when it comes to trying to use something like IRC, now esoteric to the not so tech savvy users.

I used Discord once and the moment it seamlessly installed itself with no questions asked upon running the .exe with full auto-update I knew I was in for some shit, by the end of the day I just fucking formatted everything to make sure it was gone and now I'm a virtual pariah because everyone is a VOIPleb and even if I spoonfeed them, handhold them and let them use my paid servers they insist upon being datamined aggressively and moderated by a third party for no fucking reason.

Thoughts on?
wire.com/en/

mirc.com/

Yet to be disproven besides non-tech posters obviously shilling that it's unsafe. FBI could own all exit nodes and they still won't be able to be identify you purely because of what sites you visit, or even if you host a site anonymously you still wouldn't get fucked. Learn how TOR works before you regurgitate things people have told you, that you do not understand.
When it comes to TOR, agencies only catch users such as a pedos with things such as similar usernames, a unique way of typing or a phrase said not all too common and so on, there's many ways to get fucked on TOR, but the TOR source isn't one of them. Everyone caught on TOR so far have been OPSEC fuck ups, a webpage script vulnerability (even then they can't ID you without having you download something, they usually hack sites like pedo sites to spread fake shit as moderators, if you use TAILS you wouldn't get fucked since it's forced to use TOR) or a download.

But, there's also the possiblity that you have a government that happens to have a direct line to your ISP, seeing that you're using TOR (there are ways to hide your TOR usage also) and hacking your computer (countries like the UK are allowed to this, legally, but that doesn't mean other countries wouldn't consider it extralegally).

You're using a real name. Defeats the purpose. Use a VPN and rizon or undernet with mIRC.

>mirc.com/privacy.html

Yes we all know discord is shit, what else is new?

Old webm, but it's pretty much that

Attached: 5a83226cef43fc3dad250849b306cf671a602d97f599f9760eea05135dcf7985.jpeg (711x400 129.5 KB, 11.95M)

This is the only thing anyone is concerned about when it comes to privacy and security you moron.