WTF

Why isn't he raising hell over this? Actions speak louder than words. We've heard a lot of tough talk from Don and very little action in terms of going after these crooks, such as crooked Hillary.

Attached: trump.jpg (1200x800, 65.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:naCaYyHTLSEJ:https://www.essvote.com/products/7/39/election-management-software/gems/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_box_voting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quit the shilling.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x406 32.25 KB, 49.12K)

great thread

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1408x1110 613.22 KB, 2.36M)

You might be retarded.

Who cares about twitter, everything on there is fake.

You do know that the final egyptian empire was Hellenic right?

What a completely useless faggot

Because Trump is a pressure release.
He's not even civic nationalist. He's a progressive liberal through and through.

NOT THEIR BEST

Attached: doublelmao.jpg (1194x1437 39.7 KB, 882.6K)

Attached: totally normal goy.jpg (1080x1868, 554.57K)

If that were the case even 10% of the time he'd be a useful president as per Zig Forums. What Trump is now though is a useful president as per Zig Forums.

Attached: we are all dead - we are living in a purgatory - time doesnt exist - this is our punishment for failing in a previous life.PNG (596x529, 469.07K)

The closest thing niggers came to being "Egyptian" were the nubians, you fucking mong. So yeah, ridicule of them claiming the Egyptian empire as their ancestry IS a legitimate criticism as they're stealing someone else' heritage like the thieving cunts they are!.

Attached: 0a6c58c6b6bffb87ae4b8693a2e17f1d2e012cc27ae932f0021306a77a5c3260.png (770x70 71.03 KB, 4.69K)

You do know Greeks weren't Nords, right?

Ancient egypt owes all of it's success to European blood. This has been known for decades.
Though I think that's kinda what you were getting at.

Here's a tip: The shit he does on twitter is the 'pay attention to my right hand, not my left' trick. While liberals are busy getting triggered over his 'racist bigotry' online, it keeps their focus off what he's actually doing. The fact you think you can try to manipulate that reveals your nose quite plainly. Keep screeching chaim. Your time is soon.

Attached: semitic screaching.png (1080x1080, 577.63K)

I'm starting to think this user is right.

Attached: b..but muh librul tears.jpg (599x335, 56.78K)

k
tip: kikes aren't semites by rule

…I realised the post was stupid while I was posting it.

why are ameri-mutt and 56% different squares?

You're actually retarded. Such a moron you actually believe the shillbots.

Reminder nothing will happen to her because she's a democrat. Democrats can commit any crime they want and nobody will stop them. Laws are only for the people they hate.

Attached: nigger.jpg (657x485, 88.67K)

You'd have to ask whoever made it.

It's the Art of War, you nigger. The fact you take the 4D Chess meme seriously enough and try to use it as a D&C tactic is sad as hell.

Attached: smug laugh.jpg (669x696, 59.25K)

Three guesses, you fucking redditor.

Attached: mid-term elections.PNG (570x375, 28.02K)

/thread

Because Trump is a cuck. He has cucked out 100% of the times it has mattered during his presidency. It's because he is just a natural-born faggot.

that's americans for you!

Attached: 2e7a08d3005a21b898385b7f583c78141df4c7a1265599b072f82248a8575c40.png (511x512, 246.59K)

Spartans were blondes

Hows the weather in Ankara?

Kampfy is really sensitive about being a mutt

Attached: 0bb75f122bbe7fb327e66d71e2beb131dded8798d68c31b64f84eeb10ddce299.png (500x600, 142.82K)

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:naCaYyHTLSEJ:https://www.essvote.com/products/7/39/election-management-software/gems/
>(((Diebold)))
>(((private company)))
>(((private software)))
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_box_voting
"Democracy is still legit goyim!11111"

Attached: gems.png (140x140, 28.86K)

Only half. The royals all the way back to the first dynasties were mixed Celtic blood from Europa and Aryan blood from Persia. The rest of the people were varied among every Haplogroup from Europe and West Asia.

You're part way right. It's misdirection, but it's not for liberals. It's aimed at you dumbass low IQ trumpcucks, to fool you into thinking Trump is doing things (hint: he hasn't done anything during his entire presidency).

/The_Donald has the latest and most up to date discussion on all your kike related needs. Join Today.

How did /leftycuck/ go from like 9 to 4?

There is no democracy. This is just for show, so who cares (and pays) for accurancy, all candidates work for the same oligarchs anyway. People think they have power if they go and choose - scam complete.

Attached: 23524636346.PNG (1125x1643 293.55 KB, 354.35K)

Not everything is up to a Trump anymore
…unless you're in the "Trust-the-plan-hurry-up-and-wait-till-the-poisoning-kicks-in" camp
-sometimes the tree of liberty must be …

Spartans are'nt greeks. Their fall was because of their own feminis rather than kikes, too, you should know.

Nothing at all is up to the puppets, moron. Furthermore, anyone who thinks voting will change a thing and that whites being violent is bad is a normalfag cumskin who needs to die. Fucking slaveborn they are, exist to be our cattle and where them stolen by the kikes, now they are traitors and obsolete.

We'll just put 'HeckOfAJob' Sheriff Scott Israel on the case

Attached: zxnzxn09h44d6.jpg (610x501 121.89 KB, 74.51K)

Acceleration
Acceleration
Acceleration … means the day is young. There is still time to weaponize minds to do gods work, and take out the trash; pay (((them))) back in kind

Attached: 16a1ed8768af3d7b98a770a6dedf7476.jpg (492x702, 63.59K)

Attached: NmDybylmup2G1hUJIyUuJcktBsFgDAuDxeEZTVdcwOI.jpg (405x767, 62.81K)

Blumpf is ZOG.

It's time to begin bugging out to the compound

When you see jews disappearing, taking jets back to that most magical, most holy of holy GPS locations in the M.E., … or maybe Morocco, it's time to be somewhere with filtered air.
Trump will likely be in 'an undisclosed location' telling us all to "Drink in the tainted winds and die with dignity"

30 Republicans retired from Congress prior to the elections
Many of those that stayed and lost publicly denounced Trump

Attached: Trump_19213.jpg-fbb27_c0-0-4270-2489_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 58.51K)

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Attached: 1520483279714.jpg (1031x1289, 170.83K)

most of the population was ENF, but the ruling cast was PIE/Yamnaya

Greeks weren't real.

Lawyer and former Lt Gov of Florida.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (853x768, 363.77K)

Dem san niggarz din' do nuffin.

Attached: Tutatt.jpg (604x564, 116.71K)

Modern civilization is largely the product of Germanic peoples, retard. That is, the electrical grid, electronics, the highway, automobiles etc. Germanics and Anglos. All advanced science, technology, and social structures come from us. The industrial revolution was entirely Northwestern European peoples, coupled with USA, which is a nation of Northwestern Euros (mostly Germanic). Even Slavs have contributed more to advancing civilization than Southern Euros. Slavs put the first satellite in space, while we put the first men in space, and we developed the fucking rocket. Slavic Americans invented flying technology, while Germanic Americans perfected it. What the fuck world are you living in where a primitive civilization without even electricity is somehow superior? Rome was two steps above niggers but a thousand behind us. You're literally living in our civilization right now. If you're going to pretend to be superior, fucking abandon all modern technology, farming methods, medicine etc., and go live like a primitive fucking monkey in the woods, and emulate some Roman fucking peasant.

Truly the president Zig Forums deserves.

Attached: DqAAAjHVAAAeKlQ.jpg large.jpg (279x271, 13.5K)

Fucking insane

This meme is just completely wrong and can not be defended. If Trump was a "pressure release" for white people, then post victory, white people would not have been targeted for suppression, harassment, and violence through social media, mainstream media, universities, advertising etc. tenfold more intensely than at any other point in history. Right after the election the mainstream media wrote articles and had anchors directly attacking white women, and white men have not heard the end of it since day one. They funded and advertised endlessly protests directly attacking white America, and they've been tearing down, very openly, our historical statues and monuments. No, he's not a "pressure release," because they've been packing on the pressure intentionally more than they ever have before, and if it was all one big "system" working at the behest of a small group of people, then they would not have their entire media apparatus, educational system etc. contradicting the efforts of the so-called "pressure release." What we've been seeing, rather, is "accelerationism." The unending attacks on whites, very openly now, are largely attributed to white people's support for Trump. Before that it was mostly done behind the scenes, hidden from the eyes of white America. Notice how this election more legitimate right-wingers ran, and actually drew support? Notice how rhetoric on social media is getting more extreme? Notice how voter support is getting more racially divided? Yeah, there's no "release." Censorship wouldn't be happened if that was the intent. We're witnessing "accelerationism," and white people are re-adopting an in-group as a result of it. People are largely reporting they don't feel at home in this country anymore as a result of it. There's no fucking pressure release, and you can't even begin to justify that claim.

A thread criticizing Trump being immediately shilled with bait… there is no doubt that JIDF doesn't want any criticism of their golden goy.

But that's fine, because people are starting to wake up that you can't vote out the system. Or at least I think they are.

Funny, you didn't call his post D&C. I think I know your ethnic group, you little sensitive bitch.

his post was also clearly d&c. it is all tiresome, and this site is full of this garbage like your post and his. there is massive voter fraud going on in a critical election. focus on what's important you niggers

Interesting, no?

Both of you faggots should shut up and go settle it on the track.

Attached: ferrari.jpg (640x480 48.4 KB, 48.12K)

He needs to be impeached. He's worthless, and his impeachment would shift the over ton window and fire up the base.

And I thought that OP could have created something more creative than his autism

Yes, this. Throw him to the impeachment wolves and let the fire rise.

1776 will commence again

Butthurt med, or maybe even arab rapebaby, or some sort of shitskin. The first pic architecture not even comparable time/era, and effort put into making to second pic architecture. Tiny stupid meds, always butthurt about nordic superiority.

Trump's first midterms went way better than Clinton's or Obama's.
Dems controlled both houses of congress between 1950 and 1990. Tough to make big gains when you already have majorities. However, the trend over the last 25 years or so has been as red the free-bleeding vaginae of msnpc viewers.

Attached: wave my ass.png (575x764, 129.08K)

stfu alex

Eat a bullet, manlet.

I agree. Trump has never been our guy but it's probably a mistake to assume everything is the same kabuki production as it was when Obama was around.

They definitely have expansive control over narrative and a lot of experience in programming behavior, don't get me wrong. The problem is really just one of scale. It isn't happening as fast as I'd like but the political sphere is opening. Trump might've been our "best of a bad situation" but he's also the "worst of a good situation" for (((them))).

Trump is not on "your side". Hes controlled opposition and meant to prevent whites from rising up to defeat demographic replacement known as genocide. Too bad the kike mods ban you if you bring up this fact.

You make a very good point. But I do think that if Trump was truly a patriot, he would have staged his own assassination or something that would further accelerate things, instead of dragging things into the mud (or the swamp, if you will).

There are many posts like this, but is there an actual indicator of whites becoming less racially and politically conscious in the past two years? The only indicator seems to be the reduction in gun purchases after elections (people buy after democrats are elected in fear of disarmament).

I could fill this thread with whites holding up signs that say "Trust the Plan" if janny-niggers weren't busy handing out 4 week bans for saying negative things about Trump. Trump brought complacency out of whites and thus safety for the ruling elite. Imagine if Hillary had been "elected" and all the energy from the 2016 election had been funneled into taking down the (((elites)))? Instead it dissipated and we got 4 more years of demographic replacement. Trump has always been >>>/theirguy/ and played us all like a fiddle.

Good observation, but isn't that Q rather than Trump? By god, I can't believe that people actually fell for such nonsense, especially after the push for Iranian regime change.

Not that I excuse Trump the mischling, but I have to disagree with the Idea that Hillary being elected would be better for whites. I don't think that the anger of the white population was built up enough for an adequate explosion: who can guarantee that there would definitely have been a successful revolution attempt at 2016? People are not going to suddenly cast away their fears of demographic replacement and other things now that Trump had been elected. If anything, there is a continuous heating up of anger until the next election, and a better chance of it exploding adequately there. Also, please refer to this

Probably the weakest d&c bait I've ever seen.

Because this makes it even easier for him to say he can't build the wall yet. But, next term, he'll have a wall building platform (for realz this time, yo) to get your vote. Right, goy?

Oh look its that same shitty bot that's been posting for months

It's almost as if Trump just tweets about something to make dumb boomers think he is doing something, which they forget about 2 days later.

Attached: f4d.png (665x767, 130.12K)

He had 2 years to drop the hammer but did nothing! Starting to wonder why I didn’t vote for Jeb.

Fuck off, dipshit.

This is the post that Zig Forums deserves.

Do you think he's pissed that he will facilitate and oversee the genocide of Whites?

That meme flew clear over your hwad.

Because Trump is a release valve.
He is Zig Forums approved through and through. The cucks over there just don't know it yet. He's not even civ nat. He's an open borders globalist.

Thats exactly whats hes been doing. They often refer to his tweets as if those are now law.

yup, reminder that by next month no one will remember or care about election fraud.

take this shit to reddit. trump is not our guy.

Jim and codemonkey are going to be incredibly pissed when they find out all the redditors and boomers were driven off by oldfags tbh.

Kikes needed Tump to win because whites were at a fever pitch leading up to the election. Trump had the whites ready to start a civil war. The kikes realized if Hillary won then shit was going to actually hit the fan with the voter fraud accusations. Don't get me wrong they wanted Hillary to win but our influence at the time was actually pretty high and guns would have been pointed at every synagogue in the country. So they let Trump win and let the silly goy have their victory and moved into a defensive position of neuter Trump at every turn, divide and conquer his base, and rally the NPCs against the orange man. They kicked the can down the road and we played into their hands growing complacent and being led on wild goose chases while (((they))) infiltrated us and weakened us.

It's not over mind you but we have to understand the war began on November 6th 2016. The kikes struck back at us and took much of what we gained but we are poised for our own counter. I can not say when the nature of memes and all but I will say this we have learned many lessons from our failures.

Attached: 1429732299147.png (570x700, 465.84K)

oh no, trump tweeted, watch out