Serious

think about it

Attached: KAMARADEN.jpg (900x1280, 268.04K)

:^)

Attached: nazbol 2.jpg (1794x974 685.05 KB, 413.02K)

What's that boy?
You say Israel is manipulating American politics, essentially using the American government and its people as dogs for Israel's imperialist practices?
What'd ya say there?
They use American media and internet to strong arm the populace into complacent acceptance of Israel's practices concerning their neighbors?

trannypol sure are ramping up their based (((stalin))) astroturfing
>>>Zig Forums
reported

fuck off satanic (((nazbol))) faggot

great planning!

BEGONE NAZBOL

Attached: eb702c6d8045e8247e54ee7814077715aa6526e58683ef9150d901ee0124034b.png (786x6325, 1.09M)

Nice reading comprehension, amerinigger.

Great let's just let Juden win.

Attached: what are you doing.png (80x89, 19.13K)

Communism is Judaism
You need to read more. Much more.

Attached: Communismisjudaism4.jpg (711x553 93.4 KB, 138.32K)

You were Zig Forums before. When the happenings and me'mes piled up so high that the froth of it threatened to spill out into the surface of the internet, and our old haunt was rendered untenable. When we came here, you pulled away. You called them porky, merranos, but you didn't forget. You still knew them for what they were. Where ever you came from, where ever you went. You were always Zig Forums.

Attached: 1415021620325.jpeg (300x514, 28.63K)

Good idea.
Take out as many as you can
and burn the fucking building please

An alliance between the far left and the far right is the only way to defeat porky aka Chaim.

it would only work if those on the far left agreed to an ethnostate and only to collectively associate for the purpose of kicking zog out of our lands.
The pacific northwest has been proposed as a sanctuary for whites, I'm perfectly fine with that if that's what it takes. Let the mutts settle california, that way not many people would have to leave their lands. Give Texas to the spics for all I care, they'll never figure out how to manage the land on their own.
Leave the rest to the niggers, they'll kill each other off shortly after and we can decide how to divide it then.
It'd buy the PNW whites enough time to possibly breed out the last of the boomers and their destructive love they neighbor bullshit.

give the state created by a white race war to spics who mismanaged it for 38 years?

We didn't give anything away. That was done long ago in 1965. The called it the Civil Rights Act. I had no part in that, you had no part in that. We must now live in this world. Come join the present and start making sound decisions with those that will go forward.

Washington and Oregon are finished except for the rural counties.

Democrat Party is anti-white or you could make a pie in the sky case for folk crushing the financial oligarchy.

are you retarded? do you lack the mental capacity required to comprehend basic thought?

Hundreds of Anne Frank age girls are killed during Israel's annual summertime infanticide fest in Gaza.

I'm thinkin' the Palestinians ought to name their daughters Anne Frank + surname.

Brave IDF - just defending themselves against schools and hospitals.

Attached: 84732_00836.jpg (800x745 45.7 KB, 83.41K)

Proofs? Just conjecture at this point

Come again?

A nazbol merely need to read mein kampf to understand why they are more naz than bol, before realizing they are infact actually zero bol if they are even remotely naz.

Communism is political judaism.

Look at this kike trying to act like they're the enemy of communism.

Nothing will save you, kike. Nothing.
We don't even care about guilt. By blood you are guilty.
A future without your cancer is coming.