'Remarkable' decline in Global fertility rates(in advanced nations)

There has been a remarkable global decline in the number of children women are having, say researchers.

Their report found fertility rate falls meant nearly half of countries were now facing a "baby bust" - meaning there are insufficient children to maintain their population size.

The researchers said the findings were a "huge surprise".

And there would be profound consequences for societies with "more grandparents than grandchildren".
How big has the fall been?

The study, published in the Lancet, followed trends in every country from 1950 to 2017.

In 1950, women were having an average of 4.7 children in their lifetime. The fertility rate all but halved to 2.4 children per woman by last year.

But that masks huge variation between nations.

The fertility rate in Niger, west Africa, is 7.1, but in the Mediterranean island of Cyprus women are having one child, on average.

In the UK, the rate is 1.7, similar to most Western European countries.
How high does the fertility rate have to be?

The total fertility rate is the average number of children a woman gives birth to in their lifetime (it's different to the birth rate which is the number of children born per thousand people each year).

Whenever a country's rate drops below approximately 2.1 then populations will eventually start to shrink (this "baby bust" figure is significantly higher in countries which have high rates of death in childhood).

At the start of the study, in 1950, there were zero nations in this position.

Prof Christopher Murray, the director of the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington, told the BBC: "We've reached this watershed where half of countries have fertility rates below the replacement level, so if nothing happens the populations will decline in those countries.

"It's a remarkable transition.

"It's a surprise even to people like myself, the idea that it's half the countries in the world will be a huge surprise to people."

Which countries are affected?

More economically developed countries including most of Europe, the US, South Korea and Australia have lower fertility rates.

It does not mean the number of people living in these countries is falling, at least not yet as the size of a population is a mix of the fertility rate, death rate and migration.

It can also take a generation for changes in fertility rate to take hold.

But Prof Murray said: "We will soon be transitioning to a point where societies are grappling with a declining population."

Half the world's nations are still producing enough children to grow, but as more countries advance economically, more will have lower fertility rates.

bbc.com/news/health-46118103

Attached: large-african-family-in-village-near-banjul-the-gambia-west-africa-ADG498.jpg (1300x971, 282.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/tEsX3
stream.me/shortpoem
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking pwned

Attached: 59292928-A108-4FF8-A488-6E7693887166.jpeg (800x600, 151.52K)

Good white people are scum anyway no wonder jews chose them as their host for the last 500 years.

I guess Hungary is gonna be hungry for immigrants soon

Me and the fam likes goulash

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 10.02K)

Fails to mention the mortality rate is 10x's higher than in developed countries

What has chosen you as a host, user?

Attached: Crabs-STD-Pubic-Lice-Treatment.jpg (460x595, 62.44K)

It just not western nation. Asian population declining everywhere except for china. Go figure.

It's 40% higher, not 1000%

Mor boats to Europe

Burgers only have to worry about beaners

I live in Canada, we have the US as a wall, but the (((Immigration))) let's them in anyway

Good, white people are scum anyway, no wonder jews chose them as their host for the last 500 years.

I fixed it for you, since you’re obviously struggling with your writing skills.

A white guy

They don't get vaccinated in Africa

Sure. Despite the fact it's the reason used to justify massive demographic changes in the West under the guise of "immigration".
A HUGE SURPRISE

They'll die of a rare airborne disease that targets kike DNA

China has seen huge population growth since 1950, going from around half a billion inhabitants to 1.4 billion.

But it too is facing the challenge of fertility rates, which stood at only 1.5 in 2017, and has recently moved away from its famous one child policy.

The reason developed countries need a fertility rate of 2.1 is because not all children survive to adulthood and babies are ever so slightly more likely to be male than female.

But in China, the report shows for every 100 girls born there were 117 boys which "imply very substantial sex-selective abortion and even the possibility of female infanticide".

That means even more children need to be born to have a stable population.

Attached: TrannyDemon.PNG (729x677, 747.28K)

Remember to archive
archive.fo/tEsX3

Chemicals, chemicals and chemicals in combination.
And Roundup.
And plastic.

Attached: image.png (750x1334, 595.9K)

What the fuck is that shit?

I hope those quotes indicate sarcasm. The Club of Rome has been planning falling fertility rates for decades now. While I personally agree that there are too many humans on earth, the worst possible remedy to that problem would be to lower the white fertility rate. Whites are the only group capable of managing resources properly, of colonizing and terraforming other planets, of feeding their own. Meanwhile, of all the groups on the planet, those in Darkest Africa are the least capable of feeding their own children, let alone manage their sewage and water or protect the ecosystem in which they live. We should be aggressively targetting Africa and South Asia for depopulation campaigns, not Europe or European colonies.

Attached: 38a3caa3ef659f47123f0cc0e067c84bdcb319beed44c901976bbd289c4e4db8.png (1344x3216, 454.43K)

Hermaphrodites; although that's not quite the right term because usually intersex people are not fertile and don't have both sets of genitals in whole and equal proportion. It's more of when the doctor pulls out the baby, and instead of announcing whether it's a boy or a girl, scratches his head in confusion. Can't figure out if that's a penis or a big clitoris; can't figure out if those are big labia or undescended testicles; can't figure out if that's a urethral opening too high or really bad hypospadias. It's something in between what is expected.

In some cases, surgery can be done to assign a sex to the child if it's obviously closer to one side than the other, but this is risky. One could end up picking the wrong one and getting a mentally-confused transsexual child later on, or screwing up what little is actually working properly, end up destroying the erogenous tissue or causing incontinence. So most of the time nothing is done, because it's too risky. Other than what's in their pants, though, the person will end up appearing completely normal and all their secondary and tertiary sexual characteristics will appear as one side or the other. It's just the genitals that are mixed-up.

This is the best information you'll receive today. You're welcome. I don't come here often.

Another issue is that birth rate seems to be related to correlate with population density, at least in white developed countries.

What mortality? Infant mortality? In worst case its 100 per 1000, only 1 of 10 nigglets dies means nothing in the grand scheme of thing. As for life expectancy Africa is hitting 60 year.

Attached: Infant_mortality_map_of_the_world.svg.png (863x443, 126.29K)

cities are usually degenerate shitholes…. I wonder if some of this coloration is due to higher amounts of and belief in faggot/feminist propaganda.

True, rural whites are well above replacement level. At least in the US. Deurbanization is one of the best things that could happen to the west.

As much as I am concerned for my race's low birthrate, I'm starting to think that this Jewish conspiracy to reduce the high-IQ population of the world can be well utilized. Mainly due to two reasons.

Firstly, high-population centers are hotspots for moral decadence, and so it may be beneficial for us to never return to the city-suburbs-countryside paradigm ever again. Perhaps we can have a 2-story limit for most buildings, except for important ones in the town center like cathedrals, libraries, etc. In the consideration of a global nuclear war, the cities aught to never be rebuilt.
Secondly, low birthrate of relatively intelligent races compared to unintelligent races is not really a problem if we consider the fact that all the unintelligent people of the world could simply be killed or sterilized, which would reduce the brown and black population to a fraction of whatever large number it may eventually blow up into, assuming that you don't want to kill them all.

Funny how you mention that, because from my experience, there are a very small handful of extremely intelligent Indians, while the rest are utterly subhuman. It would love to see an India only populated by the ones that are intelligent.

You're fucking retarded. Never said that.

I'm not against a population crunch, but white nations are suffering from less children because of all the kiked laws, media and propaganda. Even that would be fine if our borders were closed to outsiders but of course they aren't so we're having less kids but our populations still increase due to immigration.

100% tied to womens rights, any country with "free" women has shit birth rates

The problem with your suggestion, is that smart people are harder to control. Useful idiots are much easier to brainwash and have slaving away for you, consuming your mindless and useless goods and generating an "economy." They don't plan or save for the future, they don't invest and improve their lives, they simply consume things as they are able to.

Comparing that to intelligent white people, they earn more, but spend less on useless junk. They eat healthier food which is more expensive to keep up, and has higher losses to spoilage (fresh fruits and such only keep a short time, whereas a bag of doritos is going to last for years on a shelf). They don't blow their money on shiny gold colored rims and fake diamond jewelry and tiaras and shit, they put it in investments or buy property with it (which are both things they dont want you doing, because that means that you arent dependant on the state, and that YOU own property which is then a piece of property they cant own and shit out a terrible appartment complex on with closet sized appartments and let it decay and the occupants live in filth while the owner collects section 8 bucks).

Basically what I'm getting at, is intelligent white people are NOT the ideal consumer to constantly churn along this endless production of useless trivial crap that breaks quickly and has to be replaced, thus causing constant turnover and poverty because the people are busy spending their money on useless crap and not investing for the future.

That makes us difficult to control. It means we have more free time down the line to learn, grow, and improve our societies and our own lives. They dont want that. They want an easy to control population full of moronic consumers who never rise above the poverty line because of their own stupidity. They WANT a return to dukes and lords and nobles (now "business leaders" and "politicians") standing over an unwashed peasant mass (now called "citizens") that will forever be under their heel doing as they're conditioned to

White people are the ones standing in the way of things like mass population control and eugenics programs to select only for the most obedient of peasants. They're the ones who research what the government is doing, what businesses are doing, the shady underhanded shit they pull, and the control they attempt to exert over our lives. Nogs dont do that. Chinks dont do that. Spics dont do that. White people do that. The rest of those groups will just mindlessly let themselves be controlled if done properly. White people will always figure out whats going on and oppose it. But your average nog? They're going to have no fucking clue the government is feeding X or Y chemical into their water to sterilize certain populations, or insert genetic material into them (once they can do it this way) that will insert docile genes into their system so any offspring they do have will be more obedient. Mother fucker they dont even realize, no matter how many times it was told to them, that abortion was specifically targeted at controlling their population and is overwhelmingly used by black women.. THEY ARE MINDLESS COWS THAT JUST KEEP WALKING INTO THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE WILLINGLY.

So no, when the goal is a population you can easily control and manipulate and have living in poverty at the bottom, constantly propping you up at the top, as long as they get some shiny rims or a flashy tv once in awhile.. then white people are far from the ideal choice here.

Theres a reason we've been targeted by these people for outright destruction. Theres a reason ideologies that support independence and improving yourself are silenced and forbidden, while ideologies that support victim complexes and dependency on the state are spread as much as possible.

Because they dont want a population that is going to live in harmony with the world, but still manage to do great things like build fucking spaceships that can travel the stars someday, because then thats a group of people completely beyond their control! cant have that! No, they want a population that they can rule over on this planet as it slowly dies. They dont care if humanity goes extinct when the next asteroid hits, or some other cataclysmic event happens, because in their minds thats some time far in the distant future after their life times, and so it doesnt matter to them. Humanity at that point doesnt matter to them. All that matters is the power and control here and now, that they are at the top, and that no one stands a chance at dethroning them.

They're married to their phones now.

How to fuck up your sperm: Smartphone in pant pocket. Laptop on your lap.

(Checked)

with exceptions to every rule;
Smart, Responsible, etc. people usually plan children, have children they can provide for and create a future for; room, board, medical,college, car, etc.
Dumb, Irresponsible people; Breed like animals, men/women going from dumb partner to dumb partner, knocking them up and vanishing, relying on Gibs to survive.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x854 3.13 MB, 1.8M)

Yes, this

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2946x2214, 12.46M)

Deurbanization of at least 400 million people in the West requires space we currently do not have, especially in Europe. I wish the burgers luck that they get this done. Europe however is doomed, their fate has been sealed a long time ago.

So in other words, deformed abominations.

The world has leached off of white people since the beginning of time. All you fucking niggers are just guests here until the whites decide theyre sick of you disgusting cretures. Remember that.

ಠ~ಠ
lol natsoc

can we just gas them all?

Attached: 5a11c90d03524760af99adcd5714158c.png (1081x846, 125.02K)

You will never be white

Any backwards shithole by instinct and environment knows what's important.

Try to survive
Fuck and domesticate whores
Look for opportunities to kill rule breakers and the corrupt
Have fun doing stupid shit
Try to bond with the people around you
Create social rules

Western modern culture is trash. Trash culture = no kids, misery

Attached: jews35.png (793x396, 282.38K)

The first world is degenerate it's people are dying off, and why that's is a good thing. Vice News.

If your "planning" leads to the decline of your folk, you're not very smart. If you're actually smart, you know you'll get by anyway, and have at least 3-4 children.

www .zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-28/demographic-dysphoria-looms-doctors-discover-sperm-counts-western-men-plummeted-near

Advanced nations dont live on gibs. Kids cost money. Career womenz will then choose cats over kids. Same thing has happened in japan and china.

does this map not consider abortions to be infant mortalities?

Feminism, alienation and chemicals in the water. Even you faggots are failures for not spending every once of energy to building up White clans; work for children of the future.

Well no shit, women in civilized nations are conned into getting into higher education and then wagecucking until they become infertile.

If it did I'm sure it'd be redder than Africa.

Our civilization is based on plastic.

Plastic reduces fertility.

It's not fucking rocket science.

HOLY FUCK SHUT THIS PEDO DOWN

stream.me/shortpoem

stream.me/shortpoem

stream.me/shortpoem

stream.me/shortpoem

stream.me/shortpoem

stream.me/shortpoem

stream.me/shortpoem

stream.me/shortpoem