DIVERSITY IS NOT STRENGTH

Here in leafland, multicturalism is the state religion. All governments, schools, companies, political parties, and media outlets are always chanting "diversity is strength" every chance they get like some depraved cult. After their reaction to the IOTBW campaign, would another be well suited? "DIVERSITY IS NOT STRENGTH" is simple, and attacks the foundation of their entire ideology.

Attached: 20181110_011012.jpg (1681x1466, 974.18K)

Are you as thoroughly kike'd as the jewnited States? Have you ever considered "Where to next?"

and how will this convince people not to think diversity is strength?

I'd argue we are much worse off than the United States. Our state and media have been somewhat successful at suppressing populist dissent from the status quo. Half our population are Trotskyists that would sell out their own children for thought crimes.

Really not a bad idea. Especially for America too, because at a quick glance you wouldn't notice it as an inequivelant sign. It would give you lots of time to get them up

Non approved speech is illegal in Canada. So any campaigns are hopeless.

How would IOTBW convince people that IOTBW? By bringing the statement to attention, people will take a stance, and some may ask "why?" or "why not?"

>diversity is 'not strength
eh

a home to all is a home to none
diversity is division, unity is strength
even the best of friends can make the worst of roommates
third worlders gonna third world

should be

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH

I approve of this too. Could work on Reddit pseudo intellectuals and college brats.

The kind of people who believe in mutliculti won't understand what that symbol means.

It is their strength, just not yours.

Attached: what-if-only-nonwhite-people-voted.PNG (727x711, 347.2K)

Gotta agree. I fear Normalfags have become nigger-like in both speech and in intelligence. Best way to start is to simply print
DIVERSITY IS NOT STRENGTH
In large letters rather than try to get fancy or save page room.

These are good

This is also good.
Consider the following, for countries with hate speech laws and all of that shit:
Is Diversity Strength?

I would reference the commonly accepted (at one time) of "strength in unity." It's well-known and directly contradicts the diversity line. Something like "strength in unity not diversity" or "diversity =/= strength, unity == strength." Something like that.

Here's the phrase you want for the flyers, user:

DIVERSITY IS OUR WEAKNESS

It is a total inversion of "diversity is our strength", without using negations such as "not" (which are easy for people to cross out or cover up with paper), and doesn't rely on the not equal symbol (which many illiterate normies and NPCs would never be able to parse).

Great minds think alike, I've considered making posters that say exactly that. It directly attacks the foundational propaganda of the multiculti experiment in Canada. They have even begun handing out "diversity is our strength" t-shirts at sports games in an attempt to reinforce the propaganda.

It would cause an enormous shitstorm.

Diversity is strength except in israel

Unity is our weakness.

Diversity is (((their))) strength.
They've repeated it before.
Soros's son even stated that where strangers are welcome, jews will be welcome.
When Barbara Lerner Spectre said Europe needs diversity to survive, it was a threat.
Europe will be bombed, i.e killed off if they don't accept the refugees shipped in by jew NGOs.

You guys seem to forget the bigger picture hereā€¦the total destruction of everything non jewish. Right now they destabilize the entire planet to rob all the remaining wealth, to replace it with a fictional economy based on a cashless currency. If they succeed all of mankind will be enslaved under it, a totalitarian one world government police state will rule, and they will start mass genocide onto anyone who isn't detrimental to whatever they have planned. The destruction of the white race is just a necessary bonus, afterwards they will targeted all the rest.

Attached: 37485678345349.jpg (1000x638, 191.86K)

should use != to be honest my familial person