Operation le 100% face

What if we revived the classic white american face? The face that triggers leftists and lowers
the self-esteem of shitskins, the face that symbolises the american dream and a stable white
family. We have already managed to trigger the fuck out of everyone with five words (IOTBW).
What if we pushed this further to create a piece of propaganda that could trigger leftists even
without the use of words, for example a merry christmas card/picture showing the vintage white
american family? If we could do that, if we could show normie whites that pictures of a happy
white family can be considered a hatecrime by the left and even banned. Just imagine the level
of redpilling.

Attached: 131007453.jpg (426x1312, 169.59K)

Posting inspiration.

Attached: 179649841.jpg (457x465, 73.58K)

Attached: 167489879.jpg (468x451, 61.67K)

Attached: 196792326.jpg (545x269, 40.82K)

Just a shit example (with words) of what could be done.

Attached: 19377538.jpg (578x880, 90.55K)

Another example.

Attached: 19377539.jpg (711x805, 239.33K)

Attached: 316eb522776904138f0b311e3fbc1fc76dbdfb361610f73ca70fd3a113afafe2.jpg (634x566, 48.94K)

the best way to control our opposition is to lead it.

make the propaganda and then fire up the unironic socjus sleeper accounts and be outraged.

Attached: white_christmas.png (481x380, 442.19K)

Fucking kek

DO NOT INTERNALIZE THE JEWISH NARRATIVE, YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER.
Your inability to make a post with the correct formatting leads me to believe YOU ARE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE. American whites are the whitest in the entire fucking world. Your entire PRETENSE is artificially created and DOES NOT NEED TO BE RESPONDED TO. Do any of you faggots even read Mein Kampf or know what COINTELPRO is?

EVERYONE BLOCK THE CIA POSTER

Indeed, sounds like a good strategy, but it must be done professionally
so that the kikes and the media can't trace it back.

Attached: house-waifu.jpg (1000x1304, 111.67K)

Have a bump, I'd love to see Norman Rockwell become "the face of evil nazi bigotry" with all his friendly paintings posted all over everything including gradeschools.

Learn to type posts that don't make you look like a mouthbreathing boomer, retard. Filtered

>>>/oven/
KIKEL

I am not american, english is not even my first language, but that doesn't discredit this whole idea.

Kek, the fact it isn't binary is proof you yanks are mutts.

Excellent idea, OP. I'd love to learn to draw like that, the potential for OC is immeasurable. I have too much on my back pile as it is.

On an unrelated note, there is a lot of Brylcreem in that pic. Kinda want to grow my hair out a bit and go for that style.

Who in the right mind wears high heels at home, much less while cooking?
High heels fuck you shit up. Don't wear them, at least for any extended period of time, and don't let others you care about wear them either.

Attached: how-high-heels-hurt-your-body.jpg (685x4536, 960.83K)

Attached: 1539978980019.jpg (390x362, 28.57K)

As a European, I'd consider "the University" as the most American in that first pic. That's so uniquely foreign that you'd stick out like an American even more than a giant 10 gallon cowboy hat.

Pic related is good for redpilling women, that it's okay and that they should respect their fathers.
(the importance of father figure)

Attached: 196411497.jpg (667x1024, 417.24K)

just post this. no words, no associations. just this image.

Attached: extended-clipart-nuclear-family-3.jpg (576x394, 60.94K)

gay

Too bland. You can't even tell their race.
Some would say that they look like
a chinese family that has just seen a ghost.

Reported. Thanks for admitting it.

>>>/reddit/

Reported.

I don’t think you understand what was said.

Reported for paid jewish shilling.

science-fiction /retro-futurist illustrations from that era are also of very important value.

Noseless, uncanny valley. Nope.

If America was a White nation none of this would be happening.

A classic example.

Attached: 168801752251.jpg (976x642, 274.55K)

An example of what shouldn't be done.

Attached: 19377540.jpg (711x755, 241.2K)

your mother is gay, i tried to turn her, but you just popped out instead.

unconstructive niggers will be reported and filtered.

something like this. someone find or make a better one

Attached: Screenshot (42939).png (669x463, 187.82K)

America was a white nation and this happened. When we get this world fixed, something needs to be done to maintain the new improved status quo. The endless cycle of Strong men creating good times, which create weak men, has to be interrupted by strong (white) men, because eventually our comedown is going to coincide with such technological power that in our weakened state our enemies may actually destroy us for good.

I believe we'll make it through this cycle and rise to prominence again, but I fear this is our last chance to defeat our enemies, and secure our reign forever. Problem is there are a lot of traitorous whites, and exploits in good whites that open us up to this cycle continuing. Our tendency to project white values onto our enemies, and be too forgiving of weakness among our own is suicidal.

Idk, is it better to be more idyllic or rough and tumble? I mean for every 50s America, there was the original colonial era and the old west.

the future the jews stole from us.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-11-06-at-7.14.17-AM-768x407.png (768x998 150.74 KB, 248.55K)

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-11-06-at-7.13.50-AM-768x591.png (768x959 101.22 KB, 212.98K)

This picture has too many evil suggestions to me. The (((modern art))) tier clothing patterns, the meat product on grain product with a bottle of sugary tomato product represented as food. The sugar water. To me this all signifies the beginning of the end.

I don't think idolizing the 50's era downfall of white America is a good idea.

Spoken like a true sperg.
Sausages are fine, a little ketchup is fine, it's not like you are chugging the whole bottle in any case, and the tomato in it is healthy, bread and sugar water in moderation are fine, just don't overeat, eat as many calories as you will burn.

Yes, I agree with most, it has to be something simple yet still aesthetic.
The main goal is to show a picture of whites with a progressive appearance
and a healthy looking family as looking superior to others indirectly.

This was not made by me, but I think it is a pretty good example.

Attached: not_OC.png (1275x1650, 182.48K)

However without text this would be a bad example.

No, it's not fine. It's the tip of the spear. People like you are the weakness that allows our current predicament.

What would you have us eat, o wise among the wise?

As long as the scenes don't have the 1950's literal advertisement aesthetics, its a great idea I think and OP's template image is quality.

Eat what you want, but don't advertise poison to our people.
This is what you sound like to me when you take the lax apologist stance on the promotion of health, and culture.

What do you not consider poison. Give examples.

Everything is fucking poison. The food, the water, the air. Jews ruined it all.

Sausages can be fine, but good luck finding any in the store that aren't gonna weaken you if made a staple of your diet. The obvious way to eat is like humans have eaten for most of their existence: fresh animal meat, fat, milk, and blood. If you look at ancient skeletons, apart from the ones who lived in decadence, they all have perfect teeth. If you look at primitive tribes today, who then go off their natural diet, which is almost always based on animal flesh they hunt themselves, their health deteriorates quickly.

The modern world's practices has brought to us unnatural year 'round access to foods that would have been a temporary thing for most of history. The last 10,000 years (since agriculture took off in a big way) have seen humans beginning their steer away from millions of years of evolution into trying thinking they know better than nature, thus the society we live in currently is a mess of solutions to problems we created.

Eat your meat and veggies, and that's it. It's not easy but if you want great health that's what you have to do.
Bread = carbohydrates. Carbs are okay in moderation, but we modern humans base our entire diet on carbs, and it's bad. Base your diet on protiens and fats.
Pasta = wet bread. It's made from grain. Pasta = bad
Anything with sugar is bad. Avoid sugar at all costs.
Some food is unhealthy becaues of additives, like coloring, flavoring, and preservatives. Avoid all of these.
It's expensive, but if you can get used to eating meat, veggies, and roots every day for every meal + snacks, you'll be 1000% healthier. If you get creative with your recipes it can be kinda fun

Attached: dubbs, HEYOO.jpg (236x285, 5.37K)

high heels are sexy, user. corsets aren't healthy either, but that doesn't mean women shouldn't wear them

Vegetables are a stressor. They can be good in the same way working out, which does minor damage to your body, which it then over-repairs, leaving you stronger, is good for you, but I don't agree with them being necessary. They're also a completely manmade thing as we see them today.

Also, stay away from "vegetable" oils. Cook with lard.

Posting some inspiring pictures, because I've derailed the discussion. My apologies.

Attached: tradition, roots, and heritage.jpg (1080x1350 936.79 KB, 253.39K)

I think it's a good idea, as long as anyone who sneaks in a jew face gets fucked up.

Otherwise, glorifying the 100% face is a good thing. Especially if it also has encouraging words like "this is still you, you know?" et cetera.

Care to elaborate on the vegetables doing damage? Also, why do you think that olive oil is worse than lard? Don't get me wrong, I'm genuinely curious.

OP here, that's exactly what I meant. Just a white face of
progressive appearance can be enough, but it would
be more effective to show a progressive white family
doing any normal* activity together. If we were to post pictures
like that everywhere we need a good, harmless reason to
do so like a holiday. Imagine how much butthurt would this
picture (with merry christmas written below) generate
if posted somewhere in a liberal campus.

This style of illustration and glorifiaction is great too.
Frank Frazetta is amazing and was very very very low on pozz.

You can count his truly degenerate pieces on less than one hand.
Like, a big muscly nigger with a white woman and two other pieces I can't even remember fully is all I know, and I have a huge collection of his work.

Attached: frank_frazetta_the_destroyer.jpg (959x1200 470.99 KB, 266.16K)

I just dined wild board and a small baked potato. I eat sausages and hamburgers from the local butcher shop often. They make them there, all meat, no (potato) starch or soy in them, the meat is locally sourced, they sell wild meat too. Fruit has sugar. Veggies have sugar. Milk has sugar. Refined sugar is the thing to avoid.

Et cetera, last time I posted the entire folder, PolVol6 had a conniption and banned me on account of "spamming". Even though it was in an art thread and requested by other Anons.

Attached: frank_frazetta_the_snow_giants.jpg (940x1200 318.26 KB, 240.08K)

Attached: 1365609551726.jpg (597x473, 67.25K)

Attached: American_Horror_Story_Election_Night_Scene.mp4 (640x360, 7.09M)

Plants in general have antinutrients as a defense against being eaten, because, unlike animals, they can't run; and fiber, which is often heavily present in veggies, is an irritant that will actually cut your insides. Generally, vegatables are just a lot of work for your body, as evidenced by how much of them you shit out. Try going on a straight meat diet for a while and be amazed at how small your poops become.

Also, Olive oil is fine. Coconut oil is nice too.

All of which we consume in much higher quantities than we would outside of this frankenworld. Fruit and veggies are mutants as we know them.

Most women in his illustrations are helpless damsels. That nigger was probably about to get Conaned.

You can hack NPCs user.
NPCs would even post these IOTBW posters for you.

Attached: le100percentfacesegregation.jpg (1024x788, 412.92K)

Fuck off.

You realize how on edge our opposition is? Everything we can do to provoke them into violence is good for us.

Attached: Ban Multiculti.png (1907x2349, 5.81M)

That's a good angle.

These, and the others really are good.
Probably might not work on teens but the ones in their 30s might just be old enough to be just enough sick of all the shit to be piqued by them.

Probably, yeah.

Only (((conservatives))) say things like "trigger the leftists."

do you know the artist on image 3 and/or 4?

Attached: Clyde Caldwell - Hydre.jpg (272x460 506.78 KB, 6.82K)

Notice this isn't a nigger hand scooping up all the white women.

True, but they are still part of the opposition. Ideas like OP's are useful.

Attached: QMan_FF_Legacy_614_Reassembled_Man.jpg (941x1400, 384.09K)

Do you know how often you can see shit like that on social media
and other sites and it hasn't provoked the slightest attention from normies,
except the traitors who agree with it.

checked
No user, see my example in
self checked
The beauty of the idea is it completely checks their anti-white propaganda.
It forces them to label their own anti-white propaganda as white supremacist (in their view). Any time they attempt to be anti-white thereafter, it is associated with enhancing a White Utopia - the direct opposite of what they are attempting to do.
Checkmate!

t. user

I have collected hundreds of those old ads, they are so wholesome, you can really lose yourself in them. Some could almost make you cry like a fag. And most of them are ads for bullshit consumer products, how pathetic is that.

Attached: 80ea4546f99062358c193064d2a7793c.jpg (1030x862 86.2 KB, 373.88K)

Social media might not be the main field then. It's true people just scroll mindlessly, forgetting what they just saw as new stimulation hits their brain. Perhaps stuff like this needs to be less easy to swipe past.

I'm sorry that was just an old one I made 2 years ago. This thread reminded me of it.

another example of NPC hacking

Attached: le100percentfacesegregation2.jpg (707x800, 182.77K)

It would look more aesthetically pleasing if the indoors and outdoors
pictures were rearranged next to each other.

Saw a big poster in a shop window display today with four children wearing Christmas outfits and tinsel crowns etc, one was a paki, another was a chink. I instinctively said out loud "for fuck's sake" while walking past it.
Then I remembered the abominations of uk (((christmas adverts))) from last year.
They must have started already. Last year only one out of 25 had a white Christmas, almost all the rest had interacial couples, with some having muslims, pakis, sihks, and every other third worlder.
I don't know if I can face them again.

Attached: Biff_Tannen.jpg (500x500, 546.83K)

Use them as fuel for the fight.

I merely changed the wording from and to provide an example, user.
IMHO it would be better to have each one separate, making up a 4 part series.

I agree that pakis being used as fuel would solve some problems.

We need to make 💯 a white nationalist symbol yahurr

Yo keep it a hunnit

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (802x857, 93.75K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (653x740, 1023.63K)

What does that mean find your own. That sounds like they are supposed to go to some hidden not yet discovered Shangri-La or something.

Attached: spacerocketcolonizethestars_theGET9999999-10000000paintbucketworldkillwithfiretet.png (1424x1883, 1010.42K)

The notion of WHITE = 100% I really like. The implications are sure to keep the salt flowing.

Attached: atime.jpg (288x362, 28.14K)

Free?

Bump for good idea

Lol

I like this idea. When the left raged at a simple piece of paper that said "it's OK to be white", it awakened many white people to the kind of hatred that non-whites have for them. I suspect this would have a similar effect. The anti-whites would rage at simple pictures of white males and that would wake up sleeping whites. To make it more effective, maybe there could be a bunch of children and a house wife in the background. Nothing triggers the left like large traditional white families.

Attached: 156993121488.jpg (534x700, 109.76K)

Attached: 1569934847001.jpg (530x468, 95.7K)

Attached: 17966321007.jpg (500x595, 114.88K)