WALK General for Nov 11 & 22

Let's Take A Walk

What This Is
The noose of censorship is tightening around the internet, and decentralized alternatives are not yet ready to take the slack. We will never secure the existence of our people and a future for white children as long as we stay separate and disconnected. The time has come to make our memes into dreams and organize locally. The main threats are lefty volunteer orgs/Antifa and glowniggers attempting to infiltrate. To counter both requires only two words: Plausible Deniability.

How To Do It
In honour of board culture, Walks will be held on Dubs Days (the 11th and 22nd of each month) at Trips Time which is 4:44pm. The 11th and 22nd fall on different days each month, which allows Anons with odd work schedules to still participate, and the Trips Time is ideal for morning shift workers, students and 9-5ers.

Step 1: Get a
Step 2: Find local park/museum listed in thread below.
Step 3: Take a Walk in your city/town's park wearing your White T-shirt and cap at 4:44pm on a dubs day.
Step 4: If you spy somebody else wearing a white shirt and baseball cap, wave hello at them.
Step 5: Wander by and strike up a normal conversation with the similarly dressed person. Attempt to very subtly drop well known board memes into conversation. Example:
If the person reciprocates with another meme, ie
then you reply with another meme. Keep escalating the memes until you get to "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong."
If they give you a weird look then you've found a normalfag, at which point you finish your conversation politely and continue your walk. You should expect 9 out of every 10 interactions to go like this.
Step 6: Once you've found an user, get their contact info (protonmail is fairly secure if you're paranoid about phone numbers) and start talking. Congrats, you've found an ally. Keep repeating this process every Dubs Day at the Trips Time until every user in your city knows one another. Start building networks, start planning at your local beer hall. Begin the work to save our race.
Step 7: Return to these threads and post your experiences, even if you don't meet any Anons the first few times. Knowing that you're out there will encourage other Anons to get out there. The more Anons participate, the more Anons will follow the early adopters. The parks will start as secret networking locations, and in time they may become alternative public squares for the whites that have been censored and persecuted out of every other public space online and in their communities. Only time will tell.

What This is NOT
THIS IS NOT A RALLY
THIS IS NOT A MARCH
THIS IS NOT A "SILENT DEMONSTRATION"
THIS IS NOT THE NEXT HWNDU
This is not the time to go goosestepping and throwing Bellamy Salutes. The goal is secret incognito networking to find fellow Anons. You are the equivalent of a secret agent behind enemy lines. But instead of "Climb Mount Nitaka" your codeword is a simple apparel and an in-depth knowledge of memes that are instantly recognizable to other Anons but incomprehensible to normalfags. Do you want to march around like a LARPing sperg or do you want to secure the existence of your people and a future for white children?

Avoid people who look sketchy or like stereotypical skinheads. If a sperg bounces up to you yelling "Heil Kekistan based MAGApede!" act very confused and continue on your way. They're either bad actors sent to discredit us or they're the sort of degenerates who can contribute nothing and will drag us all down. Be ever suspicious and listen more than you talk, open up slowly and try to understand the ideological foundation of each new contact you meet.

Attached: WALK.jpg (592x394, 100.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/meadhall/res/6734.html
liveleak.com/view?t=C2tAB_1542053782
youtube.com/watch?v=b3i8ghc__e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Continued Part 2

"This Is A Honeypot! Shill! Fed! Fed! YOU'RE TRYING TO DEANONYMIZE US!"
But user, you're only Taking A Walk wearing generic clothes. There's nothing illegal about Taking A Walk. Your two main threats are the Antifa/lefty organizations furiously scanning this thread and CIAniggers. If you're approached by a rainbow haired dyke who proclaims that you're part of an evil Nazi conspiracy, act baffled and clueless. Deny everything, make counter-claims against them, then leave. Don't stay and argue. You're only there to walk around and strike up conversations, so you've done nothing wrong and it's impossible to prove that you have unauthorized thoughts if you deny everything. Lefties that try to infiltrate are easy to spot so long as you keep subtly dropping memes into conversation and feeling the other person out for their understanding of board culture. Remember lefties spend most of their time on Twatter and Faceberg, their humor is flashy and "lEl sO RaNdUmB HuE hUE!" whereas chan humor is more absurd, subtle, dark and offensive. If the rainbow hair doesn't give them away, their speech will eventually. Remember to ease into talk of practical organization very slowly and be very suspicious of somebody who jumps straight to "Gas the Jooz raze whore naow!" at every opportunity.

Fed Protocol
The biggest threat to Taking a Walk are glownigger infiltrators. Unlike looney lefties who tend to stand out eventually, glow-in-the-darks can look 100% legitimate and will be well studied on board culture. However their fatal flaw is their budget. They're paid to get results, which means they'll try to push for violent action that they can prosecute. Maybe not on the first meeting, but by the third they'll need to show results to their bosses. If a new contact tries to interest you in
You say loudly (for all hidden microphones to hear) that you DO NOT CONDONE ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, and REFUSE TO ENGAGE IN ANY ACTS OF VIOLENCE. Then walk away, break contact and inform all your other contacts. Never speak to this person again. DOTR will come, but first you need to build up trusted networks. This goes for any new contacts and friends you may acquire. If somebody begins ranting angrily about all the gruesome things they'd love to do to shitskins and it goes beyond "theoretically" then loudly repeat the above and remind everybody that threats of violence can carry prosecutable sentences and is NOT what your "group of friends" stands for.

HOW YOU CAN HELP
We're starting this as a limited test run on just Zig Forums until the end of the year. We desperately need a list of meeting places for each city. Public parks, dog parks in particular are best. For the approaching winter months Museums are best for their size and ability to repel groids with the threat of learning. Look for something in the middle of the city, far away from college campuses (so as to avoid white college yuppies) with plenty of benches and perhaps several shops to get coffee and maybe a beer. If at all possible, try to find a park or museum that is sufficiently large and has a small bit of traffic, but not very much. Aim for in between white areas and non-white areas so that just seeing a white male adds +15% likelihood that you've found another user, although stay well away from ghettos. Try to find a park, museum, street or city block area with minor traffic, but not heavy traffic. Not quite downtown, but not a rural culdesac playground.

Post your suggestion of a park and library/museum (for winter months) for your city in the thread below, and if other local Anons agree it will be added to the master thread in /meadhall/ and show up in the next Walk General. If you don't see your town then it is your duty to select a safe meeting place.
Remember only a fraction of Zig Forums posts, there are many lurkers waiting for you to take the first step.

8ch.net/meadhall/res/6734.html

Hitler had his brownshirts
Mosley had his blackshirts
Get ready for Zig Forums's white shirts!

Current Locations V5

Canada

British Columbia
Vancouver
Burnaby Central Park. Stick close to the paths around Upper Pond.
Alberta
==Saskatchewan
Manitoba
Ontario
Toronto
Toronto Reference Library.
Quebec
Maritimes

USA

Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Jefferson Region
Caldwell Park in Redding. It's spacious with one main walking trail from East to West.
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Fort Lauderdale
Birch State Park/Park Ocean/Fort Lauderdale Beach. I recommend this location for several reasons, first it is dog friendly, second you have Birch state park which has nice areas for walking/picnicking, there is a restaurant/bar (100% dog friendly) which is at the exit of the park across the street from the ocean and the beach is dog friendly from 3pm-sundown Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It is a really relaxed spot which, despite its location, is relatively tourist free. Drinks are expensive but this isn't about getting shitfaced, it's about walking and networking. I recommend parking in birch state park to avoid the mess of oceanside parking. Also it's like 6 bucks for the whole day rather than paying the parking fee associated with parking on the street.
Georgia
Atlanta
Piedmont Park. Safe, open, big, beer nearby.
Hawaii
Lel, yeah right.
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Bloomington
Bloomington town square near the gates of city hall.
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Gaithersburg
The Rio/Washingtonian Center has a nice one mile looping lake and several bars and shops around it.
Massachusetts
Michigan
Detroit
Belle Isle. It's huge, far bigger than it looks on maps, easy to lose people. Multiple buildings. Popular location aids plausible deniability.
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Columbus
Goodale Park will work as an effective warm weather walk location. There are always people walking around on a nice day, giving good plausible deniability. Plus, it's fairly small making it almost guaranteed to pass other walkers.
Columbus Museum of Art should be a good cold weather location.
Oklahoma
Oregon
Portland
Laurelhurst park. There's a library across the street for inclement weather.
Eugene
Alton Baker Park. Stick close to the riverside path. It's a very popular place near the river, lots of joggers out for cozy walks.
Pennsylvania
Allentown, PA/Lehigh County (and all surrounding counties and suburbs which are effectively in the middle of nowhere)
Trexler Memorial Park. Relatively high density of whites (and jews) in this area. Some traffic, close to several shopping centers with coffee shops and pubs.
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Nashville and Clarksville
Ashland City Greenway, Cumberland Bicentennial Trail.
Texas
Dallas
Arbor Hills Nature Preserve. The preserve is pretty big and has lots of remote trails, so let's try to stay near the park/pavilions and trails close to the parking lot. Plenty of traffic to blend in to.
Georgetown
Blue Hole Park.
Utah
Ogden
Ogden Union Station/Historic 25th street. This street gots plenty of bars and resturants with seating to go around. It also has this interesting museum with a decent range of exhibits, and the tickets are cheap. Also the city hall is within walking distance as well as the park and amphitheater that surrounds it, and if its december the whole place is lit up with christmas themed attractions.
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Madison
Capitol Square History Museum
Milwaukee
Estabrook Park Beer Garden
Northern Region
Lac Lawrann state Conservancy/Pike Lake Forest Beach
Wyoming

Europe

UK
Manchester
Mamucium. It's about a five minute's walk from Deansgate station, just on the outskirts of the city centre.

Apologies for the tardiness, just got off work. Bring on the shills!

Attached: BeholdThe21stCenturyRevolutionary.png (797x532, 1.01M)

You're in Canada if I remember correctly? Walked last month but saw no one. Driving over to Portland tomorrow to enjoy the shitty weather.

Damn. Can’t make the Portland walk this time, but I am with you in spirit. Weather wasn’t too bad today, should be nice and crisp tomorrow

Did you walk in Portland last time? I didn’t see anyone but supposedly someone saw me

Just contributing a friendly bump. Whether you are an accelerationist or someone who thinks we can somehow vote our way of this mess, neither works in our favor without connections and basic infrastructure.

Attached: f7bd6e0915b3384dcfe1ac9736d02bfc3d05c9567dc17aa441069f3d08f70234.gif (320x240, 3.27M)

I remember you, you said you'd not be able to walk again till December. No, I walked Eugene last time but unless I see Eugene activity on the board TONIGHT, I'll be in Portland tomorrow.

Heads up to all perspective anons: the walk works. What we've been finding is ZERO interference from the enemy, no matter where we are walking, from the faggy Northwest to the bean-infested south. Seems that the (((powers that be))) either don't care or can't focus the manpower to hit every possible city and be on the lookout for gents wearing white. This world won't unfuck itself, go and take a walk.

THIS IS A HONEYPOT

IGNORE & REPORT ALL FED THREADS

THIS IS A HONEYPOT

THIS IS A HONEYPOT

THIS IS A HONEYPOT

THIS IS A HONEYPOT

THIS IS A HONEYPOT

THIS IS A HONEYPOT

THIS IS A HONEYPOT

THIS IS A HONEYPOT

THIS IS A HONEYPOT

THIS IS A HONEYPOT

THIS IS A HONEYPOT

THIS IS A HONEYPOT

THIS IS A HONEYPOT

THIS IS A HONEYPOT

How about taking a walk to Broward and Palm Beach counties and storming the election building since they're stealing elections right now

Who gives a fuck?
Like that's an honest question.
Who
gives
a
fuck?

Even if I attend, I'm not important enough to suicide ALA Clinton, the DNC etc. I'm not rich enough for that either. I'm also not powerful enough for that.
You know what would happen?
My name would get put on a list that it's already likely on.

Even deep in commie Portland there were zero issues both days last month. Anyone screeching honeypot is a shill or a coward

If the stars align our paths will cross eventually. The 22nd is happy smallpox blankets day so I doubt many US anons will be walking

Recommend 2:22 or 3:33pm to all anons if in US CST, especially east of the mississippi. Way too dark at 4:44. Central time is a massive distance east-west so sundown is extremely early in the eastern part.

bump

Yay! Traffic light posting!

Attached: 1200px-Modern_British_LED_Traffic_Light.jpg (1200x1600, 179.65K)

That's a good point. We may have to add specific times in the location list. Take it to the meadhall thread for discussion.

I'll be bumping this thread periodically from my phone while I'm at work today, and I encourage other Anons to do the same so that the thread gets seen under the torrent of post-midterms threads. Hail Victory!

Attached: TheRealWhiteHelmets.jpg (600x600, 15.34K)

Here have a bump

You contribute nothing. If you're a good faith actor, you're encouraging us to be cowards and thus permanently ineffectual. If you're a bad faith actor, know that many of us have already joined after-school social clubs, and it's only a matter of time until you hang.

I refuse to go outside the world is too evil of a place for that. I must stay here at my computer where I can do damage to the jew.

(checked)

Attached: 43b7488efc6cb6604e720f5a6ef65d8f48b67f606b23f24b22792da8e9068a2c.png (340x453 22.47 KB, 260.86K)

Attached: 1504816052433.jpg (474x836 18.96 KB, 85.19K)

If anyone is around me, I'll be walking alongside the Veterans Day parade. I have a white T-shirt and sneakers, blue cap and a black jacket.

And where might you be user? If your city/town isn't on the list, consider adding a suitable meeting place in the meadhall thread. Also consider picking up a white outer jacket from a thrift store so other Anons can identify you across a park and casually wander over to chat.

And if you are in a city on the list with a dedicated meeting spot, then…honestly what the fuck are you doing? Is sticking to a simple plan too much effort? Well at least I know who not to call when I need an alibi or a flank gunner someday in 2030.

Work on your OpSec.

An excellent idea but I'm too autistic even to make contact with irl Zig Forums

bump

Attached: quote-the-present-is-theirs-the-future-for-which-i-really-worked-is-mine-nikola-tesla-34-87-70.jpg (850x400, 70.44K)

You’re either being subversive or a moron. As said, it’s a simple plan, if you can’t follow simple plans how are you any more useful to us than the lemmings.
If you’re uncomfortable revealing yourself then perhaps take this walk in regular clothes. You won’t be recognized by any other anons, but you can become familiar with your city’s location and more comfortable for the next time around.

Blow me, don't berate me for not giving away my location when you won't even say yours.

How many fucking Veterans Day parades are going on right now, faggot? If there isn't one around you, obviously I'm not near you. If there is, there's no harm in going dressed for the occasion anyway, there's bound to be one of us at a Veterans Day parade

Baseball caps are kind of strange outside of the US, so that idea could use some expansion

Attached: gaddafi at arab league.webm (320x240, 7M)

No harm sure, but no point in blogging about it here where the rest of us are following a plan. Stop whining and just go to your designated location this afternoon fag

This is pretty autistic, but actually not that bad of an idea.

Attached: 1395706073135.png (300x305, 23.72K)

All fucking two of you? Literally only 67c32a and c94b69 have done anything regarding this thing. And telling you where I'm to meet is not blogposting.

I'll be at the florida spot during the 2-4 window. Dox me faggots. The earlier threads discussed this and there is to be no discussion of interactions on here. This whole thing is an exercise in plausible deniability. "No one shows up, you shouldn't go" is our motto.

Fuck off, no ones falling for your garbage. We’ve already had two walks so far and multiple people posted about their experiences, and the people who actually post are a small fraction compared to the number who lurk. But go to your parade instead, I don’t think the rest of us would want to associate with cowards anyways

Only about an hour left (4 hours for west coasters). See you there faggots.

The OP says:
So I'd post about it, just to say you were there.

I don't see as many shills and cowards as last thread. I guess all the shills are busy getting plowed in a threesome with Jamal and Carlos now that they have a federal holiday.

I won't be going out this time, since using the bus to obscure my location isn't feasible when the bus isn't running but there's always next time. Good luck to those who are going out.

Bump.

Attached: d449fbdf06bab176dbf3ffc720aca3a78d5c57c8a75d2ce1bd822de6d3283904.jpg (565x407, 109.06K)

Yukon,?

Unless you don't have a car, why do you need to obscure your location? Between the facial recog software in the traffic cams and the triangulation of cell signals, if the glowniggers take an interest in you then they'll know where you are. With plausible deniability though, there's nothing you can do. If they show up at your door, demand a warrant and then close the door in their faces. They'll get the message and unless they REALLY REALLY have a reason to go after you, they'll move on to the next gullible target.

Face it user, you're not a big enough target for them to care about. And you've done nothing illegal, even if you're in a thoughtcrime district because they can't prove what's inside your head if you deny everything.

If anything taking the bus instead of a personal car would involve more surveillance depending on your city’s infrastructure. If you’re worried park a little ways away from the location and walk there, or ride a bike and do the same

Waiting on a picnic bench in one of the areas listed. Will wait for a bit for a white shirt then go if nothing. CST here so sticking around til 3:33 trips time (4:44 around sundown). Godspeed anons.

Brief bump as the time draws near.

Attached: 1506708170248.jpg (720x960, 72.99K)

fuck its already dark here in Quebec. Have a nice walk guys…

fuck its already dark here in Quebec. Have a nice walk guys…

maybe an earlier time if its on a weekend next month

Definitely more than two. I've was around for the first two threads but I'm just lurking in this one and bumping when I have to

Also OP, please start making these posts a day or two ahead of the actual walk day. I was barely able to make it in time

I think the reason op said he was going to wait was so it didn’t get buried under midterm threads, but I agree, I was close to making the op myself if it didn’t go up yesterday. Something to be mindful of for next month

Dang. Yup, we're definitely going to have to do an earlier time for the east coast then. Next dubs day for sure.

I'm off to take a walk now, good luck Anons!

(checked)
Your numbers say otherwise.

Another Dubs Day, another walk outside.

I don't know if this is better to discuss here or in the base camp thread but next dubs day is actually Thanksgiving, so that may affect availability. Also because of how dark is getting early, perhaps 1:11, 12:12 or 11:11 in the mid-day might be a better time for the winter?

Sending my energy to Portland anons, sunset is looking pretty rad out here tonight

Woohoo! Fuck yeah! Another successful dubs day concluded. Made contact with an user, he seems to be rather high quality so my fears of bumping into spergs haven't been realized yet.

I also realized just how dark it gets, even here on the west coast. Holy crap. Me and the user were stumbling our way back to the parking lot in pitch blackness. A lot of Anons on the east coast are recommending 3:33 and I'm thinking that would be much better for the winter months at least. Might remake the thread with the updated time.

Oh fak. Yeah, nobody is going to show up then. I'll still be out there *tfw no family*. What time do people start celebrating thanksgiving? Maybe an earlier time can kill two birds with one stone.

Attached: WinterUniform.jpg (544x541, 50.52K)

I'd have thought it was the 4k+ cameras attached to color matching algorithms that can scan your iris form 100's of feet away.
But I'll wear sunglasses! Still gets facial recognition scanned.
I'll wear a scarf! Not looking so user now are you. Matter of fact you're white shirted antifa.

tfw tired brain creates formatting fail

Yeah, I've significantly dropped the ball. November is looking to be a bad month all around. I figured a day ahead of the dubs day would be ideal so the thread didn't fill up with traffic light spammers and shills in the days leading up, but you're right there should have been more time on the thread.

This question will go into the meadhall thread later, but I've been reconsidering the timetable. This was supposed to be until the end of the year and then the idea takes the plunge into the cesspit of 4chan and all the other sites we've scattered to, although no leddit whatsoever but I'm worried only 3 more dubs days won't be enough. The location list is growing steadily, but not fast enough to be fully fleshed out in three more walks. Should we hold off until the idea is more firmly established? Perhaps move the 4cuck acceleration to February or March? Thoughts are welcome.

Attached: Hitler_smiles.jpeg (706x517, 119.97K)

You are doing gods work op. But I completely agree that it should be pushed back, at least through the rest of the winter months. It would be good for a lot of us to make contact before we start making contact with 4chan tier spergs

Whatcha sliding moshe?

Oh you know, just pouring clean water into an ocean of piss hoping to give relief to a few passing fish.

Attached: do_a_little_dance_and_get_down_tonight.gif (429x611, 142.62K)

Depends, some folks do an all day family affair, but a lot of people just go for dinner and then hang out for the rest of the night.

I think it makes sense to go for the plunge to halfchan and others when the weather gets slightly better around the end of Feb/March. It can then start slow and pick up speed as the weather improves and it spreads more. If we can grow it that long here, together, I feel confident in it growing up and leaving the nest. Godspeed user. Someone somewhere will show up, and that's what counts.

this post was deducted from your pay.

I was the one who missed you last time. I’ll probably be at the 12/11 walk at 4:44 after work, making firm plans with a newborn is difficult. Laurelhurst has street lights all throughout so spotting white shouldn’t be an issue after dark plus I glow :^).

This. If glowniggers cared, they would be overly anxious to meet anons. Sorry I missed you today, 12/22 is a no go for me as well, because of Yule.

Good work leafniggers.

Holding off would only kill this thing I think, and we've seen positive results just from only having two.

Checked for newborn white babies

The dankest of OC.

It's not so much as worrying about NoSuchAgency or the ClownsInAmerica but any libtards/pantifa that might be trying to compile a list. Remember OPSEC; since I might be saying that because of the bus not running I didn't go this time but next time I might even if the bus isn't running. It's much easier to deal with the low-level trash instead of the armed badge wearing brutes.

one location

Sure there are more, come on!

How about Country Club or Little Italy, it's one of the last explicitly white areas in the five boroughs.

checked
It depends on your area, I’m in a high antifa area but didn’t see even a hint of them either day in October. I’m in a comparatively low nigger area to many places in the US though
As a jewniversity fag I see antifa and commie fags on the daily and am completely underwhelmed and unphased by them. Unless they are in a big mob or you are a high profile individual they hardly seem like big a threat at this point

got my shirt and hat ready for the next one. Don't let this idea die, this is an excellent tactic with more than enough plausible deniability.

so make one

Bump. This is a great idea, probably the best I've seen on 8/pol/ for real life networking. Posted further ideas in the /meadhall/ thread.

This idea is great from every other angle. Fill in the blank and I'm in.

Dubs checked, torfag.
My personal take on filling the blank:
Coordinating efforts on the local scale for your area. Postering, local elections, redpilling people, fighting jewish actions, demonstrations with power such as the ATL Fed Reserve event.
Doxing isn't a big risk I'd say, nor is people knowing you believe evil. At most you'll just confuse normies when you take the meme strategy too far. Nobody that shouldn't know, will know of the wrongthink.

…Okay, then somebody please add:

Chicago, IL - Lincoln Park

I'm in.

OP, , would be the one to add that, assuming other anons vouch for your location. I can't personally, as I don't live anywhere near Chicago. Try mentioning OP in the /meadhall/ thread for this, he should notice and add your location soon.

Or find a less obvious way to connect with others. Faglin pulled this same shit with book meetings that all ended up with peoples pics online and getting jumped.

Anglin was never to be trusted, the gook fucker. It's no surprise that people involved with his meetings got fucked over, if what you say is true.

Also, it’s important to have at least one person irl you don’t have to hide your power level from. Not to mention a training partner that knows the urgency of your motivation.

I walked every path at LH today. There are zero cameras, even by the restrooms. The only passive surveillance Oregonfags need to avoid would be traffic cams and businesses on 39th during ingress and egress. There are street lamps on all the paths like I remembered so the 4:44 walk being after dark won’t be an issue, but for a weekend walk we can certainly bump it up to 11:11-3:33 if anons agree. Next to the restrooms by the duck pond, is a massive ginkgo biloba tree gibsing fruit covered nuts if you’re a poor college fag.

Can we add some SoCal locations?

Name some user, if you can. That'll speed up the process of seeing some more for SoCal.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
lol natsoc

can we just gas them all?

Attached: e8897672b9b94dcdb80c1b069b62387c.png (1081x846, 125.1K)

liveleak.com/view?t=C2tAB_1542053782

Kek. I'm gone.

San Diego - Balboa Park

I will get back to you on that. I checked out my town's main park but it has video surveillance. While that does not rule it out, the nature of this operation means not having video surveillance is preferred. I will recon more of my town's parks and maybe some father away, as my town is a little out of the way.

Good idea user. Just lay low and walk through like another normalfag doing his thing when reconning. Try to make your looking for cameras completely invisible. "Glancing randomly", "Looking at the sky", etc.

Balboa Park is a pretty big place though

Any anons from Manchester interested?

Bump, this needs to be sustained. Still open to my ideas mentioned in the original thread, OP.

Just list a good park in the /meadhall/ thread.

Good idea, you can always scout out a few potential locations before settling in on one

Great work. I’m not bothered by 4:44, but if people are coming from out of town the dark might not be so inviting. Some might not be able to make earlier dubs, but if we start at 3:33 people could still hang around for a while till 4:44 etc.
I will make sure to scavenge nuts for winter while I’m there, you’ll be able to find me scurrying around in the dirt next month. If there are still ducks in the pond I might have to go after them next

As you know but for the lurkers and Eugenefags, there aren’t many nogs there, and the Portland ones are tame compared to other cities I’ve been to. There are about a dozen tweakers camping or living in cars on the side road between the basketball courts and the main park. The main park is where the pond, dog park, and most of the trails are. I walked around for an hour and only saw two pink haired ham-beasts; the demographics are mostly normal looking couples, dog walkers, and families. By normal, I still mean soy-based and slightly ill looking NPC’s, but not caricature sjw’s.

Also primarily harmless, it took me a while to get used to them coming from an area further out, but even the yelling ones are unlikely to do anything, maybe take a dump on the sidewalk but that’s about it
They will always assume that you think exactly like they do, so no threat from them either. If you say something “off” to them it will only confuse them and they won’t do anything about it.
Portland gets a bad rap for good reason but it’s actually a pretty safe place for an op like this

Only 7 more days until next walk. Although Thanksgiving throws a wrench in things, but I'll still be out there.

strange!

Cbus reporting in.
Is the MeadHall thread still up?
I've got an additional location in my city that I believe will provide a better alternative to the one listed.
Fortunately I've got a somewhat flexible work schedule as I am indispensible to my employer and I've also started my own business. I'm going to try to make every dubs day until I have a small network established.
Any other Columbus anons have the guts to take this into the real world. I know OSU has some, since I've seen posts from them here and on 4 in the past. You guys probably have your own little club already. I'm an alum and would like to connect with my fellows.
If you have a location on campus and want to share, let me know.
If you don't want to drop your OpSec, then I suggest the conservatory as a better location than the museum.
I like this thread OP.
Thank you.

Man, you know what I hate more than anything on the face of this earth? Liars. It is not in any WAY anonymous. No one here is anonymous. I'm just saying this because it is true. Everyone who ever stepped digital foot on the damned internet, certainly from the beginning until now, is identified by at least some subset of the internet, which is now in possession of state of the art fusion centers and quantum class supercomputer arrays. And their modeling algorithms, to quote a Wonderland retiree, are things that "your eyes wouldn't believe". This is all mop up. I don't want to "demoralize" anyone. Hell, I'm on here and many other places and I'm in great spirits, and I recognize the terminally morbid condition of this world. But (((you))) can watch me laugh on occasion for yourself and often do. I don't know, why do you even bother? Just fish in a barrel now, eh? But I say, look over your shoulder. I have yet to arrive.

So you show up in your "normal clothes". You are tracked from the moment you get up to the moment you bed down. All their doing now is tweaking (no pun intended) and modifying all the parameters of their "internet of all things" system so they can get to the bottom of why some people "reject the matrix". I don't know what to even call this pill, but it must be….

BEYOND BLACK

This is all there is left for the pervert class of untermensch and their overlords. The complete exploration and degradation of all beings. What else would the endgame be, based upon the player and his choice of opening. Why is this so hard to face?

youtube.com/watch?v=b3i8ghc__e4

Attached: Black.jpg (277x182, 8.31K)

man you are not user NOW. No one has been since the proliferation of cell phones and the internet. The traitors did their job well enough that they can SLACK OFF like shitbags, doing the crappiest cointelpro bullshit that can be imagined, totally grade C acting wannabe bullshit that makes a standard Mystery Shopper look like a veteran KGB agent who infiltrated the CIA. I wonder how you can know what you do and NOT also know this?

Oh hey.
I see you are spamming this everywhere now.
Are you like, an art student, because your technique is really amazing.
How do you get such sharp lines?

What a revelation…
Yes, anyone with half a brain knows that everything is tracked. So what's your point?
Why even worry about it at this point?
Do you realize that fear and paranoia is a weapon?
And here you are acting the victim. So therefore you are defeated without any effort.
Fuck off somewhere else with your demoralization porn. Some of us have decided that it's time to stop giving a fuck about who knows what we think and who we are.
Do you want to die alone in your black hole? Fine. But fuck off with your opinions of us because we are not interested in your kind of bullshit any longer.

Also, whatever belief system you have is a complete fail if you've been so easily defeated. I'm gonna make those motherfuckers work if they want to come after me.

That is alot of effort.
does it make you feel good or do you have so few useful skills that you have to do shit like this for your slave wages?
And you have the gall to make fun of someone else. I'm picturing you in my mind….
OH MY! I'm sorry about your life…

You know when the doctor says to take your meds maybe you should listen next time