Red Flag Gun Confiscation (ERPO) Thread

ERPO = Extreme Risk Protection Orders = DISARMAMENT

We need to keep tabs on this as this legislation has always been passed by stealth with little to no media attention, and now there are casualties who are also not getting much attention. I have always predicted that domestic gun confiscation will be the greatest killer of White men as those that come to take the guns are normally White male cops and those they are unconstitutionally seeking to disarm are White men. If it gets bloody our race loses either way.

So far 13 states have red flag gun confiscation laws that allow either the police or a family member to push for your disarming under the guise of you being a danger to yourself or others. The big sell is that disarming people "prevents suicide."

3 other states have pending red flag gun confiscation legislation, so anons from those states need to call/write state reps etc to try and stop this heinous legislation.

Recently a 61 year old man, Gary J. Willis of Maryland was killed by an officer after Gary refused to give up his guns. This did not make national news to my knowledge.

It is up to us to shine a bright light upon this and try to fight against it. Keeping guns is probably the main thing Americans don't budge on so we should find a lot of support in our efforts to spread awareness of these laws.

The main narrative we need to bust is this: "Police were serving a protective order" That is how they frame it. We need to re-frame and destroy that lie by stating ERPO's are in fact GUN CONFISCATION.

STATES WITH ERPO LAWS:
WASHINGTON
OREGON
CALIFORNIA
ILLINOIS
INDIANA
NEW JERSEY
MARYLAND
FLORIDA
VERMONT
RHODE ISLAND
CONNECTICUT
DELAWARE
MASSACHUSETTS

STATES WITH PENDING ERPO LAWS:
OHIO
PENNSYLVANIA
MICHIGAN

ITT post updates on legislation, news stories where people are disarmed, political strategies for rallying people against these laws.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_flag_law
thetrace.org/2018/03/red-flag-laws-pending-bills-tracker-nra/
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-aa-shooting-20181105-story.html
patch.com/maryland/glenburnie/officer-serving-protective-order-fatally-shoots-armed-man

Attached: red flag gun laws.png (959x593 70.45 KB, 86.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ydr.com/story/news/2018/09/27/new-gun-laws-2018-most-states-pass-legislation-but-not-pennsylvania-gun-control/1439884002/
triblive.com/state/pennsylvania/14119692-74/pennsylvania-house-approves-measure-to-seize-guns-quickly-in-abuse-cases
thejewishnews.com/2018/10/11/meet-the-candidates-in-state-races-michigan/
archive.is/EVzYL
wittenbergforrep.org/meet-robert
archive.is/JHGaf
breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/13/democrats-introduce-bill-banning-sales-and-advertisements-for-gun-parts-kits/
sebastiandaily.com/news/local/sebastian-man-arrested-after-pillow-fight-with-spouse-2805/
ww
firearmspolicy.org/oppose_h_r_6747
reginfo.gov/public/do/eAgendaViewRule?pubId=201810&RIN=1140-AA52
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

also post legal strategies for fighting an ERPO if you are targeted with one

PA passed something new.
IIRC, you have to surrender your guns immediately and it can't be to family members or friends.
the guns they know about

Firearms Owners Against Crime = Ally

Moms Demand Action = Opposition

ydr.com/story/news/2018/09/27/new-gun-laws-2018-most-states-pass-legislation-but-not-pennsylvania-gun-control/1439884002/

did they pass something after said date?

What a shocker, women ruining the republic because of their vaginas and appeals to emotion above logic

triblive.com/state/pennsylvania/14119692-74/pennsylvania-house-approves-measure-to-seize-guns-quickly-in-abuse-cases

I think you're talking about this. It is about convicted domestic abusers having to give up their guns in 24 hours. This is not ERPO legislation.

A man was literally murdered by the police for refusing to give up his guns, and no one even knows about it.

(checked)
Good lad making a thread on this

I know

So, the only remaining people with guns will be those either steal guns, or by stolen guns; but never register them. Brilliant move by the jew to pit families against family members.

Is this the beginning of the Turner Diaries?

You can't kill yourself if the cops kill you first.

Why the fuck is michigan on that list? Now I have to research this.

It's that faggot Rick Snyder.

So the pattern is:

LOOK OUT FOR THESE WARNING SIGNS user, IT'S MOVING THROUGH QUICKLY AND LIKELY ONLY THE MIDWEST WILL BE SAVED BY 2020

could be worse.

Attached: _MG_6221jennifer_granholmForWeb.jpg (300x374, 16.5K)

I’ve spent the last 15 years buying used guns from old people. Most are now dead. Only have a few handguns purchased in my name. I know it sounds cold but if you have an elderly family member let them buy them.

Attached: Gretchen_Whitmer.jpg (550x550, 63.54K)

How do we get it to the supreme court so it can be permanently slapped down?

bumparooni
how to we get normiecons to pick this up?

>use gun suicide death statistics to convince idiots that guns are bad
>make families hate each other such as rigged divorce courts
>take guns away from white men bonus: kill otherwise law-abiding citizens
I wonder what the timeframe is for states where this has already been implemented is, from tragedy to law.

This guy is asking the right questions.

Essentially how anyplace with strict gun control operates, a bunch of defenseless drones preyed upon by armed criminals, completely at the mercy of police response time/government.
The worst european bullshit is what the left is working toward.

EVERY TIME
thejewishnews.com/2018/10/11/meet-the-candidates-in-state-races-michigan/ archive.is/EVzYL
wittenbergforrep.org/meet-robert archive.is/JHGaf

Attached: can_you_guess_jew.jpg (2376x2640, 1.11M)

have a family member call ask for the red flag on you. then fight the case, then wait about 7 years to be heard. keep us posted.

Attached: sponsors.jpg (1758x3316, 1.52M)

imagine my fucking shock

There's only one strategy. The question is whether you have the juice to enact it.

Attached: mfw gun grab.png (480x500, 28.22K)

The NRA and other groups (i assume) have campaigns against this. Push those.

I'm guessing any well justified attrition will either be back-burnered or used to justify more ERPO's. Nevertheless, the corrupt government leaves us no choice. After enough of them get a dose of their own medicine on people's front porches, they will back off. But A LOT of people are going to have to stand up.

This is the only chance Boomers have at redemption.

there will always be the gunsmith and the ancap who 3d printed his with the printer he paid for with monero.

Now I don't even have to leave the house to have a shootout with police, I'll just red flag myself and wait in ambush.

I think you all need to accept that the constitution and rule of law have been entirely abandoned - it is no longer the United States and operates as if it were run by a foreign occupying power. (Which it is.) The propaganda war has already been lost - they will get their 1000 years of darkness, the only mission we have left just like those homeless men in Farenheit 451, is to keep the spark alive for as long as we can for when the proletariat finally wake up again, if ever.

it's like you are a doppelganger of me user. many blessings.

Attached: nasim.jpg (3000x2308, 711.46K)

We won the war a few years ago actually. Now we just have to fight it.. The night is always darkest before the dawn.

Attached: the wall of faggotry.PNG (91x139, 4.35K)

I see your "mom's" group and I raise you pic related. Identity politics is the future, whether we like it or not. While a "white man's fun association" is still a while off, you can and should respond or "clap back" (I hate that nigger term so much) against the (((women and mothers))) who would be much more at home at the Hadassah Bazaar.

Attached: nra for girls.PNG (257x83, 18.78K)

There are some fairly red districts in NY, particularly in the western part of the state.

NRA: Negotiating Rights Away

You are all big boys I'm sure you can figure out how to be able to defend yourself without asking daddy first.

"Clap back" yeah fuck that term.
Also kek I wouldn't trade two ill goats for one of those women at the bazaar. Gun rights groups in generally should be taking the political offensive instead of being reactionary. We need to push to lift the automatic weapons ban, not to prevent bump stocks from being banned.

Shoot anyone trying to disarm you. It's normally considered full lethal force authorization in any service, including police and military. Someone trying to disarm you is already guilty of using lethal force by their doctrines.

dead judges

orange man support red flag laws

fucking based, he already took bumpstocks, may as well take the rest of THE ENTIRE GUN

Try to buy guns that are not registered to your name (P2P gun shows), in the midwest we have midwest gun trader which is nice.

ლ(´`ლ)
lol natsoc

can we just gas them all?

Attached: 85267e142bb24ae19a6447f7635eca00.png (1081x846, 125.22K)

strategy: kill or die

FUCK THAT
COME AND FUCKING TAKE THEM

checked
But I need guns to protect my prize winning watermelons from negros.

Attached: 8EA4AE67-7C24-4D8A-B4CB-D9488FC410A2.jpeg (310x450, 38.87K)

There was already a massive thread about it but it kept getting slid.

See:

Holy shit how did I not see this thread earlier.

bump because you niggers are not going to drown this

that thread was about a victim specifically, not about the overarching legislation that affects more than just 1 state. this thread is imperative.

Red flag is in all states because drumpf

Careful out there fellas

Because you're too new to use the catalog?

Based and redpilled

BUMP BECAUSE NIGGERS ARE TRYING TO SLIDE THIS MOST IMPORTANT THREAD.

Attached: bcnm,c.jpg (315x420, 15.68K)

Just remember take the guns and worry about due process later

Trump sets a nice example for states to follow

Attached: 4b736db35421e3214f3f12f4b8c238465ccced75f885f6a0f0e4ab4eabb815c7.png (500x371, 182.16K)

(checked)
(checked)

Attached: 49d6362e34f07801d62558ed210bc23bbbfbda7a445dcc0c2c8e94e31c3e2e5b.png (800x850, 176.71K)

STOP SLIDING THIS THREAD FAGGOTS

Pretend to be family and drop threat tips on violent niggers, watch them walk back enforcement really quickly.

☉_☉
lol natsoc

can we just gas them all?

Attached: b2a856421f15492db5dc756e1387c1a5.png (1081x846, 125.46K)

Attached: 3723b2a1f92a4363839cb7b7a602aa9d722a13f6dfdf55bc8cf43b62b5f53afa.jpg (181x179, 8.86K)

Sauce?

"Give me liberty, or give me a red MAGA hat!"

The pseudoscientific "(((mental health)))" racket[1] in the United States was never anything other than a Soviet-style population engineering program intended to produce a mass of neurotic, pliant, disarmed mongrels. Decades ago, there was talk of how it might be used for gun bans by the back door (so to speak – for the "anal-retentive").

(1. In contradistinction to the psychological sciences, which are effectually nonexistent within the voodoo-cult of the mainstream American "mental health" establishment.)

Indeed, it has been so applied already in various ways. For example, many "prohibited possessors" are perfectly normal, stable, decent people whose idiot parents had them committed for 72 hours after a domestic spat when they were 14 years old, or suffered some similar circumstance; if they so much as look at a firearm, they are "guilty" of a Federal felony. That's a personal gun ban for life. There are other examples.

Now, with these "red flag" orders, (((they))) are gearing up to sprinkle the holy blessings of more "mental health" over a wider selection of gun owners. How many will fight back instead of rolling over? Of course, those who fight back are ipso facto "mentally ill", a "danger to… others", in the same manner as a heretic who refuses to confess heresy thereby proves his heresy. Yahweh's Sacred Sheenies find that such twists make for good slapstick comedy; why, (((Jerry Seinfeld))) made a "show about nothing" from such incongruous scenarios!

This targeted approach is shrewd, as it can be applied in a gradual way so as to avoid any chance of a Turner Diaries scenario. A sudden, total gun confiscation may inspire some actual mass resistance. (America is not Britain or Australia – well, not quite.) Once a few truly principled gun owners pull the trigger, the shots may echo around the country with a snowball effect because everybody simultaneously knows it is a collective last chance. Or so a man may hope. But if gun owners are picked off one by one, then when each one has his guns taken, then everybody else will cower at the sidelines and feel lucky: "At least it wasn't me (this time)." This also permits the System to target high-threat (i.e. highly principled, "racist", and/or "anti-Semitic") gun owners first.

Proof: How many of you have already mobilized for immediate armed revolution following the death of that highly principled man in Maryland, Gary J. Willis? Zero. "…from my cold, dead fingers!" Sure, sure. Such braggadocio. Willis actually meant it. But the overwhelming majority of you superannuated boys are cowards who will let the System pick you off one by one, starting with your betters (who actually shoot). The few who will shoot are thus caught between a rock and a hard place. Lack of any mass support whatsoever makes immediate resistance a pointless suicide mission. Even absent effective organization with non-existent comrades, they will shoot – but only like Willis, according to the principle enunciated by Seneca: "He who knows how to die need never be a slave." Meanwhile, everybody else can delude himself that he is one of those few whilst he blows off steam complaining on the Internet.

Further proof: How many took up arms and actually used them at any of the other significant flashpoints in the past many decades of increasing tyranny? A few. The rest of you hid your faces and just felt relieved that it wasn't you shooting it out – a decidedly inconvenient activity which may ruin your "fashy" hairdo, faggots.

And no, that Bundy incident does not count as "using guns". Using guns means actually fighting until you are either free or dead. Was that not the founding ideal of the united States? "Give me liberty, or give me death!" In the big picture, all the Bundy farce achieved was to prove to the System that there were too many armed sheep getting too restless during the era of a Communist nigger president. The System needed to switch to a "right-wing" president before correcting this problem. "Give me liberty, or give me a red MAGA hat!" Under a "right-wing" orangenigger president, the sheep will predictably bleat plaintively, donate shekels to the National Rifle Association, and hope very hard that their (((owners))) will permit them to retain possession of a few bangstick toys which let play make-believe with the pretense of being men.

This.

Bump remember that most cops use soft armor not plate carriers and "lead free" ammo going fast enough forget that soft armor exists. Don't get caught with your guard down. We have the right to defend ourselves from whomever infringes on our rights.

Attached: Screenshot_20181010-185358.png (720x1280, 357.45K)

They're learning

breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/13/democrats-introduce-bill-banning-sales-and-advertisements-for-gun-parts-kits/

Attached: Banned.png (750x792, 189.79K)

lmao good luck ATF niggers

Attached: 39b03cc2c6068c8d92abab72888af4cd57fd8d89ff7752e2482e8338c9964508.png (1027x768, 1.06M)

They're really cracking down hard.

yes, they are even banning bullet proof glass in nigger cities, just like the book

This is bad. "You do not know how bad it is" level bad. This needs to be the top thread.

Interesting thoughts but I think the forces at play are clearly too big for (((them))) to control either; they're trying to build defenses as quickly as they can around their strongholds (take a look at that map user posted) because they know something popping off is inevitable, they just want to disarm as many as possible before that happens. mfw this is all inevitable, kek foresaw all this and communicated it to me in dreams
Guns, like abortion, are a symbolic issue, which nevertheless shadows a much larger conceptual opposition amongst almost all of humanity. Those who want to fight will find the means, and those who do not will either hide or die in the crossfire. If the Afghans can start building their own lathes to make mortar ammo within a few years the entire USA is going to be a fucking nightmare. How many ex-mil, engineers, comp scientists, etc., are in possession of some seriously dangerous knowledge regarding weapons tech they'd be willing to sell or give to a pro-liberty resistance within the US? I'm not saying our chances are good, I'm saying there's going to be a fight, and all these moves are very predictable. The game-plan has been the same for 70 years; stay low, stay mobile, have more bullets and hidden caches than they do when they come for you.
But then again you're just another tor poster calling for first-strike violence and I shouldn't be surprised at this black-pill bullshit. But you seemed a little more spergy and effulgent than the typical shill so I thought I'd spend a minute to serve you a red one.

I'm going to high jack your thread to point out that there is a worse threat to your gun rights.

18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(9) - Gun ban for misdemeanor domestic violence.

Misdemeanor domestic violence is "use or attempted use of physical force on someone they have an intimate relationship with." This sounds reasonable, except.

- No actual use of violence or injury is necessary.
- Intimate relationship includes not just children and live in dating partner, but also roommates and anyone you've ever dated even once.
- The "victim" can not refuse to prosecute in many states.
- As with all criminal cases you are guilty until proven innocent.

Pic related is domestic violence.

If you think I'm joking
sebastiandaily.com/news/local/sebastian-man-arrested-after-pillow-fight-with-spouse-2805/

Unlike ERPO MDV requires no proof and there is no defense against it.

I know from working in the California courts that they've been using this bullshit to disarm white men for decades. At least a million men have already been stripped of their guns this way.

Attached: Domestic Violence conviction.jpg (620x388, 31.94K)

Since MSM won't report on this until it succeeds in its purpose, make sure to spread this elsewhere one way or another.

Attached: Gunnm_LO_Vol12_097.jpg (835x1200 510.92 KB, 341.09K)

I want to get out of this pathetically cucked state. I looked at our so called Gun laws, and its (((illegal))) to discharge your weapon anywhere that isn't a fire range in my county. A county with a significant amount more niggers than surrounding counties of course.

Attached: IBegYourPardon.png (1250x950, 422.15K)

My local Militia claimed declarations of war if the US Government attempts confiscation, GARY WILLIS WAS MURDERED BY MARYLAND COPS CONFISCATING HIS GUNS WITHOUT DUE PROCESS and the Militia doesn't care because its MD not US gov. GARY WILLIS murdered at 61 is being wiped by the media, referenced more as "a man" than his name GARY WILLIS. I can't even find a fucking photo of him! NEVER FORGET GARY WILLIS AND WHY HE WAS MURDERED!

Attached: Wiped.jpg (699x450, 48.23K)

This will be funny when they try to push this dumb shit:
ww w.congress. gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/7115/text?r=1

(((Suppressed))) to prevent Gary Willis from becoming a rallying point as Ruby Ridge and Waco should have been much more of.

Somebody should do something about this. I'm admittedly a cloistered theorist who's never used (((Twitter))) and (((Facebook))) who has demonstrated zero success in getting out mass messages. How does Zig Forums do this?

Important practical question: Does anybody have intelligence on Gary Willis' political leanings? Esp. re race and JQ. This has NOTHING to do with showing respect for a principled man who was heinously murdered, and everything to do with designing a proper message. For comparison, the Branch Davidians were not ideologically racial – it doesn't matter in the abstract, but it absolutely matters when you need to know what to say and what not to say about them. Propaganda must be truthful, per Dr. Goebbels.

—-

, thanks for the wise words. I've been writing you a longer reply on the side; but it takes more time to think over what you said, re-think, and weave words to my "spergy and effulgent" standards. As for that, I've spent much more time reading old issues of Liberty Bell and studying the actual history of the actual Third Reich than shitposting on the net. It gives me a different perspective.

Two quick clarifications for now: See what I just posted on another thread re "blackpill". Please review what I said above: I did not advocate "first-strike violence" at this time, although I'd have no misplaced moral qualms if that could be effective (which it would not be at present).

—-

There are already on the books so very many different ways of getting individual gun-bans. I think the new danger of ERPO, and a big danger, is that it can be used to instantly grab guns from targeted individuals based on absolutely no act or omission by you whatsoever. Not even a pillow fight! Just a cop or a family member alleging that you're "suicidal" or "threatening".

With these "red flags" (how fittingly named!), anything from innocent misunderstanding to malicious lying can make the cops show up to seize your guns first, ask questions later (just as the MAGA God-Emperor commanded). Do you have any family members who think you're crazy because you lack a proper taste for nigger rapists, butt-gaping faggots, swindling Yids, and other beautiful things? Might any of your local police officers decide that you're a "danger" after they attend their mandatory (((ADL)))-designed "sensitivity training"?

This is why the more thoughtful anons recognize this as a giant leap across a(nother) redline, not another incremental erosion of RKBA. This, and the fact that in reality, not only in "what-if" discussions, a man was already actually murdered over this…

—-

Back to this:

Cowardly hairsplitting befitting only of a Jew. That ship sailed when states lost their sovereignty in 1865. There is no such thing as "states' rights" – not unless you can roll back the outcome of Lincoln's War; for states have no meaningful "rights" unless they have the right to leave the Union. Without that, "states" are only administrative departments with no sovereignty which run local affairs on behalf of the sovereign in Washington, D.C. (Of course, D.C. is not sovereign, either; it is only a Jewish satrapy. But I here entertain some make-believe so as to better analyze this militia's flimsy excuses.)

So, tell your local militia that they are hypocritical pansies desperately reaching for an excuse to ignore the state murder of Gary Willis.

—-

>To prohibit the sale, acquisition, distribution in commerce, or import into the United States of certain firearm receiver castings or blanks, assault weapon parts kits, and machinegun parts kits and the marketing or advertising of such castings or blanks and kits on any medium of electronic communications, to require homemade firearms to have serial numbers, and for (((other purposes))).

Grosse Scheisse.

Die Rote Fahne. How fitting.

NATIONAL RED FLAG LAW
firearmspolicy.org/oppose_h_r_6747

Sponsor: Rep. Katko, John [R-NY-24] | Cosponsor statistics: 11 current - includes 6 original

Cosponsor, Date Cosponsored
Rep. Peterson, Collin C. [D-MN-7]*09/07/2018
Rep. Curtis, John R. [R-UT-3]*09/07/2018
Rep. Cuellar, Henry [D-TX-28]*09/07/2018
Rep. Diaz-Balart, Mario [R-FL-25]*09/07/2018
Rep. Comstock, Barbara [R-VA-10]*09/07/2018
Rep. Young, David [R-IA-3]*09/07/2018
Rep. Davis, Rodney [R-IL-13]09/20/2018
Rep. Upton, Fred [R-MI-6]09/20/2018
Rep. Renacci, James B. [R-OH-16]09/27/2018
Rep. MacArthur, Thomas [R-NJ-3]09/27/2018
Rep. Bishop, Mike [R-MI-8]10/16/2018

Vote Republican, goyim

Welp time for more 80 lowers.

Government trying to take my guns without due process and when I have done nothing wrong is my line in the sand. If it happens to me I'll do my duty to the nation I swore an oath to protect and I will fight every last communist sack of shit that tries to violate my unalienable God given rights and I expect every other red blooded American to do the same. This law is insanity and it's already gotten people killed who did nothing wrong.

Are the police really willing to make enemies with whites when blacks already hate them? The last victim was shot in his own home not 20 miles from the epicenter of murder from real drug lords that the state does nothing about.

Unless you can give them a better deal than their (((unions))) do, or make their preferred status too costly to be desirable…for instance; dental plans don't matter if you're in a pine box, they won't care about your hard feelings toward them.

Then real enemies it is. Shame it had to be this way.

$(".spoiler").removeClass('spoiler')
A bit excessive in this thread.

This is all happening way too fast — not the usual gradualism. Conveniently, right after midterms. Can't have ((((R)))) losing votes from "base" who will be upset, but have the collective memory of fruit flies. I doubt Bowers was the real impetus, if that was genuine; this type of flurry is planned well in advance.

—-

Damn straight.

Actually, yes. "Us vs. them" converts police from members of the community to agents of the police state. All the proles must be their enemies, as a matter of mutual perception.

You assume that the purpose of laws under ZOG is to prevent crime. I intend no insult, but as a simple fact, you are naive. You referred to an oath; I presume you are military, and thus idealistic about the System — seeing it as fundamentally benevolent, albeit flawed. I hope you will come to understand that the System needs criminals; and drug dealers are part of it, just as cops are. (Of course, both are disposable.) Through arbitrarily tyrannical laws, it also needs to turn innocent people into "criminals" — such as Gary J. Willis — and then crush them.

A society of orderly, honest men cannot be so easily reduced to proletarian slavery. A society of diseased, degenerate mongrels, laced with rampant crime, wherein the innocent are punished more than the guilty — that is much easier to subject to absolute tyranny. Life is cheap, anybody can be arrested at any time, all live in a state of perpetual terror, and nobody has the strong familial and communal ties necessary for organizing an effective revolt. See the history of the Soviet Union.

By virtue of being (((law))) enforcement, they're a product of the kiked legislature/jewdiciary. I don't see them as an enemy so much as a hazard or obstacle in the way of a much needed change.

ab048b == 0c0d61 by the way. This thread deserves as many shameless bumps as necessary.

Everything is so tedious. What a sad reminder.

Good fucking Lord.

Only thing I can think of is to use this to our advantage. If all it takes is a mere accusation, then why not use it against Leftists? Not hard to pose as a very concerned family member.

Against non-gun-owners who are so proud to never soil their hands by touching an evil, violence-causing gun? Oh, that will work.

By the way, however, as I said in the other Gary J. Willis thread:

Bumping.
If you guys get a civil war soon i'll personally help your families to cross the border. And if it happens it'll probably overspill here as well anyway.

We're with you guys.
Signed, a fucking leaf.

Additionally, i always thought that the second amendment was innocent.
Canada is cucked to the brim, but there's hope in Quebec. Our capital is majorly white, and got a sweet European vibe to it.

It's ripe for abuse. Could make the case that it's one of the hazards of namefagging…
Well past time to purge "moderates" and shitlibs from your social circles. They should be viewed as probable informants.

user, I…

Personally, I'd rather not they come at all. Yeah I'll ventilate their brain if they try, but I have a life to live.

10/10 plan, I'll for sure do this if it ever comes to my state. but honestly, considering how dumb niggers are, just a plain ole' "I saw someone pointing a gun at people" should work fine

Good post from a torpedo? I'm actually surprised

Good tip.

This is extremely important. It's so bad I'd actually be surprised if orange man let it pass.

Attached: f4aba41a85fc.jpg (640x397, 56.58K)

stop emotion posting like a female and stick to the data faggot

not having a gun registered does not stop a vindictive cop or family member calling you in.

yes, and efforts are consistently made to slide it, so keep it alive

i always expected to see pregnant women killing each other over cans of beans in a parking lot some day

we touched on that in the last thread. the trend seems to be tacking gun confiscation onto anything they can. if you learn more post it

Dipshit's bumpstock ban is moving ahead too.

reginfo.gov/public/do/eAgendaViewRule?pubId=201810&RIN=1140-AA52

REGACT
AGENCY_CODE - 1140
RIN - 1140-AA52
TITLE - Bump-Stock-Type Devices
STAGE - Final Rule
ECONOMICALLY_SIGNIFICANT - Yes
DATE_RECEIVED - 2018-09-27
LEGAL_DEADLINE - None
DATE_COMPLETED - 2018-11-08
DECISION - Consistent with Change
DATE_PUBLISHED -