Megadeth

Does Dave Mustaine knows something most people don't?
Pic related

Attached: 39dc95bcbba020cf74df0797a25919cfokkkkk.jpeg (1414x1414, 244.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qmap.pub/read/137
8ch.net/qresearch/res/612849.html#613229/
8ch.net/qresearch/res/475243.html#475441
qmap.pub
conservativereview.com/news/broward-county-florida-cair-polices/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/02/16/florida-massacre-broward-sheriff-scott-israels-plea-for-gun-control/?utm_term=.83e353704e38
youtube.com/watch?v=U4GXNzom6ik
youtu.be/Su9wD_gRSPo?t=40s
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1084
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He knows how to play the guitar better than most

He knows how to straddle the line between being political about topics but not letting it pick a real side. He doesnt go on about that shit either on his personal time and tells people to fuck off. He will sit there and reply to just about everyone. He seems like a really good guy. Thank god he got out of metallica.

He knows how to apologize for saying too much and how to say less over time. I would call him one of the good jews, too, since he renounced Israel’s indecent advances.

Sadly, he’s one of the poorest men in metal. Only 20M$ after 35 years. A travesty.

Because he didnt do what metallica did and sell the fuck out so hard. Metallica pushed their shit everywhere they could and cant even make a decent cd with at least 33% playability.

Absolutely true. Every iteration of Megadeth has been better at making this kind of music than Metallica. Yet James and Lars are worth more than 10x what Dave is.

Why do burgers care so much about the political opinions of some satanic guitar nigger?

Not everyone here is a burger

Good point my Israeli friend

You’ll have to ask OP.

He's Christian, m8. And he's a genius.

OP is a braziliab

Dave Mustaine knows DWS And Sheriff Israel and Iwan Brothers are all FL and dirty, So I think Q Was actually talking about Sheriff Israel saved for last, He is so dirty and I think he covered for DWS & Iwan brothers, always covers for the Dems!!! I think Q is talking about removing HIM! Scott Israel was the leader of the Ft Lauderdale swat team. Yet his guys stood down. Doesn't make sense. Wouldn't he have a trained team? Q says in 916

We are saving Israel for last. Very specific reason not mentioned a single time. Q

Q says explicitly Very specific reason not mentioned a single time. But Q mentioned the county Israel before, in drop 137. So he's not talking about the country in drop 916

link to 137: qmap.pub/read/137 But the Sheriff last we checked has been in Israel all year long so…

Israel, the man, is dirty but how dirty? Is he involved in other dem shit storms, hits, false flags beyond Parkland? Wasn't he from NY?

I just searched Qmap.pub for the WORD Israel.

Apart from obviously immaterial ones like Bank of Israel in the four page list of central banks owned by Rothschild, just these two…

Saving Israel for last 8ch.net/qresearch/res/612849.html#613229/

Scott Israel and Hillary 8ch.net/qresearch/res/475243.html#475441

Zig Forums misbehaving…

Search itself qmap.pub

Enter Israel in search box and press return

Well I'm not sure why last however the "19 Saudi hijackers" in 911 were all reportedly from Broward county, Parkland, home of DWS who was involved with Awan brothers, lots of shady stuff going on there, maybe even more than we know. Then there was the Q post tonight 2471.

no. saving Israel for last. Q can't go back to get the assassins of JFK, but 9-11 is where the Q team started, IMHO I believe they know Mossad was hired to wire the WTC buildings for demolition ahead of the planned FF event on 9-11. Israel made sure the 28 missing pages pointed to Saudi Arabia and not back to them. Dick Cheney and GHW Bush had it all planned out, Bush's CIA buddies helped run the op and remote fly the planes into laser guided targets, bet the 19 hijackers were not even touching the controls… ever… they were the patsy.. why didn't we attack Saudi Arabia? they were in on it.

Didn't some of the hijackers train in Ft Lauderdale? Isn't Cair and the Muslim Brotherhood big in Broward County? Israel is very cozy with MB and Cair. conservativereview.com/news/broward-county-florida-cair-polices/

Scott Israel is the very slime in the swamp and thinks being a deep state tool is a good thing. The people of Broward and the police officers around Israel hate, no despise him.

Scott Israel is as corrupt as it gets and is pure evil. He thinks he is better and smarter than the rest of us. Reporter Confronts Scott Israel At Democratic Club: Reporter Confronts Broward Sheriff At Democratic Club: "The Country Is Disappointed In You

OBL was found in Pak so i think he has ties to Awans and ISI and vice versa OBL was CIA ISI and Saudi oil and his terror groups were created by the Carter, Ford, Reagan, Bush, Clinton admins and him. Now it appears stashed paper ballots were found in the same post office Ceaser Sayoc's mail bombs were coming from and Then there's this friend of Ceaser named Prado who is a CIA mafia blackwater killer and a really bad and dangerous and notorious man.

Another seemingly redpilled group would be Muse.

Dave Mustaine knows peace sells but who's buying? Donald Trump loves Saudi Arabia and they love him. Got to wonder if he has business ties or unknown ties to OBL that happened in the past. Maro Lago is in Florida i think. Hmm. Donald sure is cozy with Jews and the country Israel. Scott Israel has close ties to Roger Stone. Stone has close ties to DJT. Perhaps Stone has info?

From washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/02/16/florida-massacre-broward-sheriff-scott-israels-plea-for-gun-control/?utm_term=.83e353704e38

Israel is from NYC, Dad was homicide detective. Serpico Era? Scott got a job as a narcotics detective in Ft Lauderdale just as the drug era was exploding.

Get this, "Law enforcement in the area met the mandate of the drug war with creative zest, particularly Israel’s precursor at the time, Broward Sheriff Nick Navarro. Under the sheriff’s orders, the office manufactured its own crack cocaine for officers who posed as dealers and then arrested buyers, a practice that was controversial even within law enforcement circles." Navarro also started a little TV show called COPS.

Scott was also part of an aggressive drug enforcement group called the 'raiders' that worked in mostly Black neighborhoods. They were not liked by the locals. He also became the leader of the Ft Lauderdale SWAT team. Wow, looks like he has a particular set of skills.

Looks like Scott learned the ropes of corruption from quite a few highly placed people. I wonder if human smuggling is also part of it.

HELLO ME,

MEET THE REAL ME

Muse is gay as fuck and is literally as bluepilled as a band can get

Trump's longtime friend Roger Stone is who got Scott Israel elected, you boomer retard.

you can't possibly be this retarded

Rate

meh
meh
gay
literally the gayest thing ever
literally the second gayest thing ever
never heard of it

youtube.com/watch?v=U4GXNzom6ik

listen to this instead of that crap

>youtube.com/watch?v=U4GXNzom6ik
gay

I only care about them NOT saying shit to be honest. The main issue with a lot of these people that they push their ideologies into their business. Everyone is doing it, ben and jerry are the more recent ones to do it to an extreme. burger king, nabisco and a few others are all being massive fucking faggots with it and i for one am tired of it.

he doesn't even play some of his old songs because they are evil, he converted to Christianity a while ago

youtu.be/Su9wD_gRSPo?t=40s

Made some good music but the dude is a wreck.

Megadave has actually been playing stuff like "The Conjuring" again for a while now and has said he no longer has reservations about his older stuff. Not sure if he's still a tight ass over supporting acts on tour or not.

Boring. Give me Gamma Ray, or Helloween over the power metal, and Nevermore instead of the prog. No clue what the last one is.

Sing… not so much.

Attached: vic.jpg (427x640, 143.28K)

muse sucks. their mulatto bass player is shit, and they stole retrowave aesthetics.

There it is. Every time.

Opinions on Ronnie James Dio as a person? Political messages within his music?

Attached: 29101623_1887234011583326_5946743681464664064_n.png (640x466, 558.19K)

>Ride the tiger! You can see his stripes but you know he's clean
He obviously read Evola.

I sure hope so, very wishful thinking I feel but I always interpret it that way.

But he also did a music video with (((Jack Black))).

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1084

I'm going to assume you guys are unaware that Dave Mustaine is a Jew and that this board hasn't gone complete kike lover. His mother was a Jewess who converted to Jehovahs Witness.

Symphony of Destruction is about the most relevant song in existence currently.

Ariana Grande is pretty redpilled, if you actually take the time to listen to the lyrics she talks about the big banks and big corporations.

same with lil' wayne. he talks about how his ppl were enslalved by dem fuk'in whites all we gotta do is tell him it wasn't white people. he then goes on to say this muthafuckin nigga gonna pick the motha fukin wurld up nd drop on ur fukinhead true lyrical genius. nearly comparable to Shakespearean literature

I think the point is they are very much part of the system that they supposedly rail against in their music. Implanting it as it's how it is, how it's always been, always will be, or pre-conditioning you for the changes planned, written and talked about by them. Music especially combined with a video is the most powerful meme tool going, they have known this for ages.
You may as well say Katy Perry is redpilled because Oblivion.
They are just puppets, if their music has been published and marketed it's because it's beneficial to the power structure or at least not threatening to it.

Go jerk off to your precious Beatles, bongboybandfag.

I didn't even kew that. Would explain that:

>Does (((((Dave Mustaine))))) knows something most people don't?
He knows how it feels to have no foreskin on his penis, but in cream form on his face, and the taste of it in his mouth.

BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT

Rate:

Enterorrhagia
Osteocondrodisplasia
Hyalinobatrachium Colymbiphyllum
Vomitoma
Sewer Chewer
Liquified Organ Catheter
Epiploenterocele Pusliquid Wormchunk

yes, muse is extremely red pilled, and has access to high levels, if not the top of the info structure, as do a few other bands going around. I just wonder whose side they are ultimately on.

You know nothing.

In short, G.O.A.T guitar player, sub-par singer and a great frontman, his last album really redpilled
Consider to add Megadeth to "Zig Forums approved music"

I've talked to Dave after a concert Megadeth is great live, mediocre on album, fight me faggot and other than learning about his problems with alcohol abuse, he seemed pretty knowledgeable about this clown-world. I don't know if he is /ourguy/, but he likes to mention recent political violence right before playing Holy Wars, and through being from Commiefornia and dealing with record labels has had many problems with the Juden (this is where he got apprehensive of my questions and said goodbye). Dave is a cool dude, anyway, as long as he is sober.

Who is this on the cover? I bet he knows a lot.

Attached: world_needs_hero.jpg (1024x1024, 86.83K)

The guy is Jew

This board is turning into /r/the_donald, getting all excited over any mainstream figure who has conservative opinions.

Mustaine is in the same boat as Bobby Fischer. He's a very well-informed and 'inside' figure, and he knows how the Jew deals. Listen to his music, too, nearly every song is anti-Jew at least by association if not directly naming one of their people, their plans, or their ideas. He's a good man.