Winter is the Natural Habitat of the White Man

No race is as adapted to harsh winters as whites. Asians do a solid job with it as well, but they only endure it. The White Man embraced it.

The seasons in Northern climates have influenced human evolution on a massive scale. Whites and Asians, having emigrated to colder climates, learned by necessity how to cooperate and plan long term, because it was necessary to store food for winter. If you didn't store food, and you couldn't cooperate with your neighbors, you were fucked. After who knows how many generations, we were bred to defer instant gratification and plan for the long term.

Contrast that with Africans who, even when taught agriculture by ignorant but well meaning whites, are still incapable of doing so because they just eat the seeds and scrap the farm equipment for short term gains. It was never important for them to learn delayed gratification or long term planning, as the weather in Africa is generally favorable year round, and food is almost always plentiful. And so, they never learned those abilities.

Welcome the Winter, welcome Cold. Embrace it.

Attached: wallhaven-145154.jpg (1920x1200 1.45 MB, 424.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/lists/reinhold-messner-tribute-quotes-facts/
viewzone.com/solutrean.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: wallhaven-297411.jpg (2000x1125 734.64 KB, 867.66K)

completely irrelevent with the comforts offered by modern technology.

Attached: wallhaven-440883.jpg (4928x3264 422.64 KB, 2.8M)

Not irrelevant at all. You can heat yourself with tech, but it doesn't change what you are. And for some races, the tech won't help them when the power goes out.

Attached: wallhaven-483718.jpg (1920x1080 3.91 MB, 198.61K)

Attached: wallhaven-496908.jpg (2560x1707 670.91 KB, 1.34M)

Attached: wallhaven-630586.jpg (5760x3840 574.1 KB, 5.53M)

Tell me these pictures don't evoke a deep sense of comfort and security.

Attached: wallhaven-631054.jpg (2560x1514 592.12 KB, 1.45M)

Tbh eskimos are better adapted
They are not civilised though

Yeah, the Eskimos, AKA Inuits deserve respect. They handled the cold like few others. However, they're an offshoot of Asians. However, they mostly eat raw meat and live in snow shacks, which is adequate for survival and far better than most could manage. But again, they are enduring the cold, they didn't embrace it.

Attached: wallhaven-632616.jpg (2560x1550 1.22 MB, 1.43M)

Winter is the Natural Habitat of the neanderthal * fix

White people have 3% of Neanderthal DNA
you are race mix while nigger have 100% homosapiens DNA

check mate

Attached: ville viking4.jpg (300x168, 8.33K)

As far as I've read, Neanderthals were actually generally superior to humans. More advanced tool usage, social organization, etc. Bigger brains. But humans killed them and otherwise bred them out of existence. Beat them with numbers. Ring any bells? Todays, whites and Asians have the highest amounts of Neanderthal DNA. (((Coincidence?)))

Attached: wallhaven-634752.jpg (2048x1170 1.1 MB, 631.17K)

then why they are extinct ? they are lazy and don't evil like homosapien in my opinion however this is not biology class….. and I am thailand native I post that to destroy your racism :/

Attached: ville viking.jpg (472x364, 30.87K)

They are extinct because they didn't have enough kids. That's the bare minimum explanation, not the full one, but the main reason. Like whites they preferred to have only a few children and raise them well, while competitors were having 10 kids each and didn't give a shit. Makes you worry about the future unless action is taken soon.

Attached: wallhaven-635725.jpg (2560x1250 657.63 KB, 825.67K)

Hooo boy.

Bullshit. I fucking hate the cold. My hands get all dry and my toes, fingers and ears are ALWAYS cold even if I use double layers.

Neandertals were short and stocky and moved more slowly, although they were stronger. While this was beneficial in the cold, it hurt them competitively.
Also homo sapiens was more omnivorous which allowed them to survive scarcity in some foods, so that when some meats were scarce the neanderthal population would be much more negatively affected than the homo sapiens population.

Modern whites are the tallest and generally strongest (though not as strong as Neandertals once were), and competitive in speed and endurance, compared to other modern races; whites are most physically versatile.

If anything, homo sapiens is the Aryan white.

Invest in lotion. Saved my skin, literally.

Humans are very adaptable. If you were born and raised in a warm climate, that would probably be the case. But I bet you'd adapt faster to a cold climate than most other people.

That's interesting. Any more info?

Attached: wallhaven-636840.jpg (2048x1367 1.17 MB, 1.23M)

i agree with you user. especially about winter climate inducing cooperation and executive judgement to delay gratification. take any specie of animal. they are each uniquely evolved to their surrounding environment. why should the human animal be any different? the nigger climbs the trees. the beaner climbs The Wall. the chink climbs the Zerg ant mound. only the white man is different and founds Civilization and invents tools and writing and the elaborate baroque cultural pageantry surrounding all of that.

here is one of my most radical ideas. the key to the JQ and cleansing the world and washing away the mud blood scum has nothing to do with bigger armies and the most advanced weapons. the solution is Global Cooling. if we can just drop the global temperature by 20 degrees, and induce a new Ice Age, then all of the mongrel races will simply die from natural causes within a few generations. because they won't be physically able to survive in the natural habitat of the white man. and since this will all be a natural process, there will be no moral outrage, and no tit-for-tat Hatfield and Mccoy inter generational strife and retaliation. the extinction of the lower races will simply be accepted a Nature's Law, as survival of the fittest–"and that's a good thing", as the Blue Checkmarks like to say.

i like to think that deep within the involuting wheels within wheels inside the CIA, that there is a secret team opposed to the rest of the treasonous liberal Commie faggotry we see pouring out of 99% of the the CIA. i like to imagine this CIA team is the team in charge of the Global Cooling plan to save Western Civilization from the Demographic Apocalypse. my heart flutters when i imagine that CIA team having a budget of a mere $10 billion per year to run the Stratospheric Aerosol Injection and spray Chem Trails all over the world. nobody knows why they are doing it, and nobody can know because nobody else is Read Into The Program. many of CIA's own executives mistakenly believe the Chem Trails program is to accelerate the Global Warming hoax. but those believers are cucks. the real purpose was Global Cooling all along, as a Hail Mary last best hope of mankind effort to save the White Race and West Civ with it.

Attached: CFR_brennan_cia_stratospheric_aerosol_injection.jpeg (546x978 102.36 KB, 328.68K)

I was born and raised in Canada

Where are your ancestors from? Italy? Spain?

Pray for Ice Age Chan.

Attached: iceagechan.png (1024x768 850.28 KB, 196.06K)

Nah thank you, I'm more of a Spring/Summer guy.

I hate winter. Fuck winter and fuck your fetish thread.

Norway (mom) and Poland (dad)

Mittens, thick wool socks and balaclava.

Move to Africa if you hate the cold so much. Men are like water. The cold makes you hard, sharp, and dangerous. Being warm just lets shit dissolve into you and put you in any container they desire.

Bad luck I guess. It's still important to dress warm, but just be glad you aren't black. You'll see those fuckers in full hard winter gear when it hits 50 degrees Fahrenheit.

Attached: wp2935918.jpg (1920x1200 638.86 KB, 637.99K)

They hate the taste of Seal meat so much they're willing to risk death to eat anything else available.

How about you suck my dick instead?

I'm asian. Love winter.
And not all asians can handle it.
Chinks dont do that well, japs and mongols exel.
SEA are pussies

Yeah they're brave fuckers, risking life and limb for crab and whale. You ever see that shit where like once a year the tide goes far enough out to leave caves under the sea ice, and they go in there to gather mussels and clams and shit? That's ballsy. They might not be the Inuits though.

Attached: wp3777159.jpg (1920x1200 270.62 KB, 426.11K)

Montreal (where I live) was 10.3% black when they took the 2016 census. I grew up around a shit ton of blacks here in Canada. It's really weird being the only white person sometimes in this climate. A lot of them like to dress in big fancy coats like Canada goose to show off.

Winter is Here. Hold your waifu's tightly.

Attached: 1455305234340-1.jpg (960x639 143.7 KB, 149.03K)

Attached: eee hoodee doo.webm (1280x720 3.03 MB, 7.83M)

/comfythread/
post more winter pictures

Anyone who whines about the cold gets gassed.

the white man will make sure the niggers power never goes out and that's a good thing

SEA?

Attached: wp3777145.jpg (2048x2048 470.39 KB, 502.74K)

Attached: wp3777140.jpg (1248x780 473.7 KB, 253.93K)

They are referring to South East Asians.

Maybe a little intrusive, but when were you born? Like, what season?

I remember winter-chan threads from last time. Ever since, I've gone out of my way to embrace winter and european winter traditions, much as I can. I'll even talk to people at work about how white people are made for the cold with stupid ideas like "starbucks, basic white bitch central, basically centers around selling winter drinks," and that other races aren't meant for the cold at all: "thuggin (niggin) ain't easy when it's freezy" and how the local illegals all but disappear from anywhere except work when it gets cold. meanwhile white college guys are still playing shirts vs. skins basketball, (cementing the idea of white people being athletic) doing non-essential housework, (care about their homes, that they own) and spending the night around a fire-pit in their backyard (also a homeowner-only activity, and something only white people do recreationally).
currently my job prevents me from moving northwards, but every year it seems like a better and better idea.

Attached: SanctionsAreComing.jpg (500x310 53.07 KB, 19.11K)

I like how we specifically don't bring up how places near the ocean and/or were temperate flourished while areas that were very fluctuation in climate were barren. I mean look at Sibera. Ain't shit going on there in the past, ain't shit goin on there now. Then look at Greece. Ancient fucking center of philosophical thought. Look at Rome; Birthplace of contemporary civilization and art. Look at places that aren't 90% >-15C in the winter. They flourished. Nobody embraces the cold you fucking dumb cunt. And I mean I'm a 3 on the Von Luschan scale and I'm mostly north Scottish, maybe even Norwegian (Paleo-Atlantid phenotype) and from Canada so I'm pretty well-versed in balls-ass-cold temps. Maybe I'm just venting on how the cold is fucking shit and you - as a probable amerimutt-in-denial who's only seen like 3 cm of snow - think it's this glorious blessing from Woden when it's actually this fucking shit thing that fucks up anyone who's got an IQ under 110 by making them drive like Chinks blasting Eurobeat which endangers a lot of pedestrians because people can't fucking drive in the snow for some reason. So fuck the cold and fuck you for your "OoH WHITE PEEPUL EMBRACED DA COOLD EUGHUH" shit. NOBODY likes the actual fucking cold.

Attached: disgruntled.jpg (900x900, 58.65K)

you will never be white
womp

womp

It's worth moving north user. The further North you go, the more white it gets. At least in the winter months.

Sounds to me like you need a nice houserobe, user. They're pretty cheap, and great for just hanging out at home when it's cold. Get a nice thick one, or even leather with fur, not some gay shit that may as well be a thin cotton jacket.

Also, as for people not knowing how the fuck to drive in the snow, even in places where it hits hard every year, that's universal. In the US (not just talking about midstates where 2 inches shuts down the whole state, even northern states like Montana or Maine you'll run into plenty of dumbfucks who don't know how to deal with it) or Canada or Ireland, there's always dumbfucks who have grown up with that shit but still can't handle it.

Attached: wp3777132.jpg (4522x2820 389.06 KB, 1.28M)

The snow niggers were once capable of living off the land but the tribes have embraced the gibs. You take away the gibs and you will see massive die offs.

Attached: gibsmedat.jpg (1200x800, 139.05K)

What are you trying to slide?

Just trying to make a comfy thread, user. Also the pictures aren't spam, fitting as many per post as possible. Unless the image limit is 5, but I'm pretty sure it's 4 and 16mb max. Let's be honest though, there's not a whole lot here worth sliding right now, and anything worth talking about has plenty of discussion that it's at no risk from this cozy thread.

Attached: 1486629081982.jpg (1600x1000 305.29 KB, 347.34K)

Yeah, remember how wintery that temperate mediterranean Island where Western civilization first arose was?

surprisingly calm and collected answer

i live north of montana so yeah

Are you talking about Greece? Not to get too /x/ here, but white civilization goes further than that. Further than Mesopotamia for that matter.

The cold is peaceful, but unforgiving.

Attached: 1491857945200.jpg (1920x1080, 428.26K)

The Minoan civilization on Crete, precursor of the Greek civilization, is technically the first Western European civilization ever. Hyperborea and Atlantis is just a make believe (((snownigger))) fantasy.

Winter feelsgoodman

I ride a Mountain bike to work everyday in the winter i build Muscle and burn energy Breath easier and feel over all better Few people are out side if it's cold except Cars of course its my favorite time of the year i love being WHITE
in b4 Cold weather gets you sick Wrong ..Huddle in a place with People seeking shelter at warm temperature passing Flu bugs to one another does that COLD Builds immunity and Scottish showers are life changing Im not talking stay out side until your cock freezes off but that you are made for cold weather narrowed noses light skin to collect limited sun shine go GO gadget retractable Weiners so the don't get frost bit stronger bones and blood vessels keep you going also you get a Survival boost of the senses in the cold that makes you more aware of yourself and what your body is capable of it's a great thing to be able to know if the Shit hits the fan you have an evolutionary advantage over most
50% more Frost resistance feels good man

While I don't believe in Atlantis as far as a civilization with flying cars and shit in BC years, I think it's more than possible that an advanced civilization (for its time) existed and was swallowed up by the sea. Especially as you mention Crete, the Minoan Eruption was cataclysmic for a number of coastal states.

Attached: wallhaven-547660.jpg (853x480 2.56 MB, 7.99M)

Atlantis fell and many of our ancestors dipped from Richat and went to or through Egypt

Yeah alright I'll run around naked without any clothes on when it's fucking -27.C.You probably live in some hot ass place, you wouldn't be saying embrace it if you lived in my country faggot.

The only thing to make sure of in winter, these days with plentiful food, is that you're getting enough sunlight, enough vitamin D. Don't let that winter depression get you. Get outside, catch the sun for a few hours at least, and maybe take some Vit D supps.

I… Okay, I'm actually impressed you didn't sperg the fuck out. I take back what I said
Carry on.

Wrong, user. i'm disgusted when i go to southern places and even in the winter, taking a shower, when i turn it to full blast cold it's still just lukewarm. Fuck that.

Sorry I called you a faggot man.

No harm done, friend.

Attached: wallhaven-519361.jpg (2048x1357, 1.18M)

If it could be definitively shown that a plunge in temperature was bad for mudblood population growth, then the Jews would use their controlling shares in every industry on earth to pump CO2 into the air by the billions of tons to save them.

Why, they'd also probably arrange a sneaky treaty whereby white countries had to provide access, medical insurance, free food and shelter to ever nog who knocks on the gate. They might also arrange a global trade order that cushions the stupidest mongrel races at the expense of whites.

Heck, for extra points they might even enforce the nigger captive breeding effort with the world's most advanced and powerful military.

Wait.

What choice do we have? The ice age has begun…

Supposedly we're overdue for an ice age. That would be ideal. But of course we all know that (((global elites))) would use it as yet another excuse for starving third worlders to flood into white/European countries (as if they weren't already starving)(as if they weren't already flooding in).

How is this best addressed?

Attached: 1526902857879.jpg (618x760 713.17 KB, 356.34K)

In the usual manner. Until that's on the table, I recommend breeding white children, teaching them not to fall for the equality meme, and covertly snuffing our enemies when you can.

Apes and Rats don't do well in the cold.

Attached: Chimpin Ain't Easy When it Freezy.jpg (1840x1227, 412.42K)

Yes a lot of these ones are from halfchan, /wg/ is probably the best board I've ever found for wallpapers.

Attached: 1541166938437.jpg (250x156 405.98 KB, 5.92K)

Attached: 1541167282347.jpg (5312x2988 1.44 MB, 4.12M)

Attached: 1541165921409.jpg (3200x2000, 3.58M)

And have a Mossberg 590 SP so when short term thinkers want to kick down your door and steal your winter supply of food you can turn them into a yuletide feast of something very much like roast pig.

Agreed. All the preparation and stored food in the world won't save you from someone trying to take it from you unless you're ready, willing, and able to defend it. The Mossberg is never a bad choice, but I'd personally go for a higher tier shotgun. Still though, you can never go wrong with a pump action.

Attached: benelli supernova 2.png (2560x1366 494.49 KB, 1.22M)

We need a global ice age.

Attached: Ice fishing.webm (704x480 4.73 MB, 3.84M)

Attached: Pieter_Bruegel_the_Elder_-_Hunters_in_the_Snow_(Winter)_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (6819x4853, 7.97M)

And no man in history has ever mastered the winter to such an exalted degree as the magisterial Rheinold Messner.
Rheinhold likes to go for walks on big glaciers. That has pretty much got to be one of the most dangerous things you can do. You can drop through what seems like a solid snow ground into a deep sheer crevass and get impacted into the tapered defile with it's glassy smooth ice walls with both your femurs and both your tib fibs shattered and no one will ever be able to get you out of that deep frozen trap.

He climbed the 14 highest mountains in the world, solo, without oxygen tanks, without an army of Sherpas.

A high level hindu yogi with total breathing control, and blood flow control throughout his body, an acrobat on sheer icy walls, he's truly the pinnacle of what we are physically capable of in a frozen wasteland rife with danger.
telegraph.co.uk/travel/lists/reinhold-messner-tribute-quotes-facts/

Attached: pimage_Reinhold_Messner.jpg (900x600 178.38 KB, 270.71K)

Mainstream ancient history is so kiked up like most everything else these days. The last ice age ended incrementally, with three distinct rises in the ocean sea level worldwide. Atlantis sank during the second rise, about 9000 BC. Genetically if you're a white man, you're haplotype R1. You're a direct descendant of the Atlantean civilization. According to the Solutrean hypothesis, two distinct groups survived, with R1a being the Aryans and R1b the Solutreans. The myth coming from kike acadamia wants you to believe everyone arose out of Africa. Only an ancient civilisation that had developed water transportation, can account for all of the archetictural similarities between 13000 and 9000 BC, across the globe. Ancient white people had nothing to do with niggers on the equator.
viewzone.com/solutrean.html

One thing that should stand out from reading this thread, is that niggers can not naturally survive sustained sub-freezing temperatures. Neither can jews, since that species has no history with the cold. Rolling for a mini ice age as the most practical final solution.

Attached: First Americans.jpg (1152x1147 575.82 KB, 142.6K)

(Heil'd)

Attached: E.F.G.F._Anti_MS_Team_vs._Zaku_Squad_-_YouTube_-_2018-11-09_18.33.28.jpg (880x640, 338.48K)

A few comments on guys like Rheinhold Messner. I know a serious rock climber, he's done El Cap and a lot of other big climbs. Read up on this stuff.

It's Scotsmen, Englishmen, Frenchmen, Swiss, Italians (from the Tyrol), Poles, Spaniards, some truly mad japs, but nary a nigger or a jew.

Sick of looking at shitskins? go winter camping.

I love the winter but I hate skiniggers. they remind me of bikeniggers. I just wanna walk on my mountainside and not see fucking skiniggers anymore just the trees and the beautiful dark sky and stars and not the skinigger lights and skinigger machinery. keep that shit in the fucking italian mountains or some gay shit don't bring it any further north you fucking retard skiniggers I swear they're worse than fucking bikeniggers

Attached: aXm9755xjU.jpg (650x650, 74.22K)

ice men are the strongest of all men. You can tell me about men who dealt with wild beasts across Africa and North America, and they have my respect, but at least they were able to shoot or knife the things that threatened them. They challenged beasts, and were usually able to come out on top.

But for men who challenged the ice, there are few tools that could help them, it came to strength, will, and perseverance.

(卐)
I've always thought the "humans from Africa" theory was sketchy. I could see ancient apes moving out of there, but it's hard to believe all true humans have Africa to thank, given Africans never even invented the fucking wheel.

Attached: crime by race per capita.png (500x417 150.82 KB, 78.92K)

Attached: 1541859162667.jpg (2725x1758 981.51 KB, 1.4M)

In that 3rd image, keep in mind Hispanics and Arabs are considered white for these stats.

IF YOU BELIEVE IT YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT
hell yeah, that's what I'm talking about. But it's not just belief, it's strength, will. and perseverance. You fight, fight, and fight, and any motherfucker who tells you it can't be done - you kick his ass out. Either you die a man or you achieve glory.

Stop washing so much and you won't be so dry. Also actually do some hard work in the cold and your extremities will warm. It will be shocking though, because your fingers will swell.

Yeah, your body readily adapts to the cold. You will grow new capillaries in your extremities, and your heart rate may increase depending on your previous level of fitness.

Washing too often strips your body of oils, which it responds to by producing far higher levels of far lesser quality oils. Gradually work towards washing less often, and you'll find you get oily and smelly far slower.

Attached: 1541886066594.jpg (1500x1000 274.82 KB, 381.32K)

Who else lifts weights in the snow? Got my olympic barbell and bench in the yard here in the woods. Read the opening of this book to psyched for an uncomfortable workout.

Attached: centurion method.jpg (800x569, 455.81K)

Yes, our bodies are capable of so much the (((modern world))) wants us to believe requires some product. We have outsourced our capabilities to companies and totally lost touch with ourselves.

this! I've gotten to the point where I can take a shower every 3 days and even then I only do a more thorough cleanse of my private parts. I don't smell or anything! I shower a bit more with fragrance when I eat a lot of garlic, but otherwise no problemo. I save so much on soap. I do rinse myself after I get sweaty of course and I have very good hygiene overall.

Not in the snow, but I have a home gym in an unheated garage and generally lift listening to this kinda shit with cold, cold bars and plates.

Attached: Waffen SS Choir - Neue deutsche Welle (Remix and Re-Edit).mp4 (1280x720, 7.45M)

I haven't showered in 5 years. I heat up water on the stove every day in a tea kettle to wet my hair and wipe my face, and once or twice a week I do a full body scrub with a rag (no soap ever), and then apply coconut oil. I may or may not wash off sweat depending on how it smells. If it smells alright I just rub it in. And I don't wash my clothes often, but rather air them out in the woods. The only smell people notice on me is that of the food I've cooked, or the smell of wilderness. This all might be harder to get away with if you don't live in a cold place.

Right on. I like listening to that too, but I've been gradually phasing out stimuli and focusing entirely on one thing at a time. I think it'll grant deeper understanding. Maybe I'll level up.

Attached: 203.gif (480x360, 3.12M)

how did this place become so impotent? I keep seeing completely pedestrian threads like this popping up. What does any of this information even accomplish, dude? This is just norp garbage. You're self obsessing over the fact you like winter. Who cares?

Nobody here wants to discuss any serious cultural or political alternatives anymore. It's like this politically incorrect thing was co-opted into a social club for losers to identify with.

Not totally, as there's a genetic memory which will ensure the survivial of our people. I'd rather be on the outside when the jews bunker up, as it's better to assure their elimination.

Good thread, and checked. I totally agree that lifting a cold bar is stimulating. I sacrificed my weights years ago, as I had to move quickly. No substantial regrets, just a bad circumstance. It only takes a few thousand genetically pure, to continue civilisation. The jewish inbreeding problem is because they never had clean genes to start with.

Much respect, user. i only shower about once a week. That sounds gross to people who don't understand, and even if I tell them I don't smell by report of those i visit often, they think others are just being kind. Which is a fair assumption, honestly, given the bullshit they've been fed saying you have to shower twice a day with premium products to be presentable, but that's just not true. Of course I shower after a hard workout if I get particularly sweaty, but most of the time a cold rinse is sufficient.

Admirable. Music can be invigorating, but if you can find that same inspiration within yourself, it's far more effective.

user, it's important to have morale threads from time to time. If you devolve into nothing but "everything sucks everybody's fucked" territory, then people are too demoralized to take action, even as far as improving themselves.

Nobody will take action because of this thread. You guys aren't discussing action. This is an "Earthporn" thread. You are literally norps distracting yourself with pictures of snow.
It's completely stupid.

The reason everything serious demoralizes you is because you have all fallen off the wagon and gotten too obsessed with racialism. Obviously, if you deny race, you will get nowhere, but it's very clear that this neo-nazi rabbit hole is destroying pol, and making it irrelevant. When's the last time we've had a psy-op that emerged from here become successful?

We've lost a lot of steam. This isn't blackpill, but we need to accept we're entering a new phase where screaming online about the culture war does nothing, and neither does radicilzation. But I'm not going to make this entirely nonconstructive. I think I have at least a clue of what the next step might be.

Personally, I think we need to stop worrying about birth rates, stop paying attention to the news, stop analyzing elections and each move trump makes. What does this stuff do? It makes us feel like shit and hopeless, and the part we don't realize is we waste hours a day partaking in this ultimately demoralizing activity.

What we need to do is organize, not around politics or race solely, but part based on interest and part based on politics. Network with whites who are alt-right that like gardening if you like gardening for example. But it must be important that we have communities which are NOT focused on politics or analysis, but constructive activities you do for enjoyment. This kind of activity, if we can make it happen, results in the greatest gains, and it's virtually foolproof. The optics are perfect, yet it is 0% cucked, and in fact actively excludes the mainstream narrative. And when people do things they truly enjoy together, they form legitimate, lasting relationships, as well as slowly building infrastrcture. Any red-pill alternative space, is culture source that lies outside of mainstream control. The ideal is that there becomes enough of these spaces to completely immerse ourselves in redpill culture, and cause the media's narrative to literally disappear from our lives.

Remember, they can absolutely control you by telling you what to think. But they are not stupid, and they know they can control you just as well by making you think the opposite of what they say, and planning accordingly. But there is NOTHING you can do if people simply refuse to even hear your narrative, and silence it in cacophony of counter-narratives.

you are a nasty faggot