Snowden: Israel Responsible For Khashoggi's Death

Indirectly. The Israeli company NSO Group sold the spy software that was used by Saudi Arabia to track Khashoggi's activities. Had that not occurred, he would not have been in danger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSO_Group

Other urls found in this thread:

southfront.org/khashoggi-was-assasinated-because-he-got-proof-that-saudi-arabia-used-chemical-weapons-in-yemen-reports/
archive.fo/6d5UU
presstv.com/Detail/2018/10/25/578103/Saudi-king-will-have-crown-prince-replaced-to-restore-the-credibility-of-the-monarchy
archive.fo/0BEM0
middleeasteye.net/columns/why-mohammed-bin-salman-now-circling-wagons-2013703846
archive.fo/IJwRO
middleeastmonitor.com/20181030-mujtahidd-prince-ahmed-bin-abdulaziz-returns-to-saudi-arabia/
archive.fo/PthHU
observer.com/2018/05/is-saudi-arabias-32-year-old-crown-prince-dead/
archive.fo/Y0J3R
washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/why-is-israel-tossing-a-lifeline-to-jamal-khashoggis-killers/2018/11/11/6a26572e-e380-11e8-ab2c-b31dcd53ca6b_story.html
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-president-donald-j-trump-standing-saudi-arabia/
archive.fo/qdQQN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the company's logo.

Attached: Nso-group-logo.png (224x145, 18.25K)

Then what exactly is with the Jewish media outrage over his death?

Checked. Why the sage, tho?

My guess is because they'll be trying to impeach Trump over Saudi Arabia.

bump

e.f.t.

Do these retards have a single shred of understanding of how an impeachment procedure works?

Who?

As with anything during the last 2 years, democrats, cucks and jews want something and then they get it while white people foot the bill.

No archive. Just posting the headlines. They're certainly going to affect Trump with this, but Kushner is the one closest and is rumored to have given the list that lead to the purge which solidified MbS's power.

< bitches about a lack of headlines
< and still, despite bitching about it, himself doesn't provide archives
< torpedo

And you losers think you can defeat the jews, when they control everything already.

This is a Mossad agent:

He knows how, and is (((putting on))). How kike!

t. troglodyte

< 5c3fdc
< dc
It checks out.

They don't even hide it anymore…

Attached: Satan.jpg (450x360, 45.29K)

(samefagging)
Rumor.
Khashoggi Was Assasinated Because He Got Proof That Saudi Arabia Used Chemical Weapons In Yemen: Reports
southfront.org/khashoggi-was-assasinated-because-he-got-proof-that-saudi-arabia-used-chemical-weapons-in-yemen-reports/
archive.fo/6d5UU
>The sources also said that the orders did not come directly from Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and do not implicate him in any way.
The US ddin't warn Khashoggi either.

I was referring to the headlines I posted, hothead.

Can't I think out loud without being accused of being a shill? Way to torpedo your own thread by discouraging critical thinking. I am digging as we go… and keeping it bumped for you (apart from a contentless post like this). chill

< sage by torpedos
Yep, it's a good thread!

I hope they will succeed

Yoooo well formatted, and very information dense! Ty

Prince Bin Salman plays into this as well. He may be a key individual slotted for elimination. In fact, much of what we're not told about Vegas, we're not told for the same reasons that we're not told about Kashoggi

sage is not a downvote.

It would be wonderful if they actually impeach him. If there isn't a sudden increase in temperature, the frog will never jump out of the pot.

wait, me or him?

I partly suspect this too, but who what why?
Nice reminder about Vegas.

He may be replaced with Prince Khalid who is US Ambassador (photos of meeting with Trump in June 2018).
presstv.com/Detail/2018/10/25/578103/Saudi-king-will-have-crown-prince-replaced-to-restore-the-credibility-of-the-monarchy
archive.fo/0BEM0
Or by King Salman's brother Prince Ahmad bin Abdulaziz after he got guarantees from the US and UK Governments regarding his personal security.
middleeasteye.net/columns/why-mohammed-bin-salman-now-circling-wagons-2013703846 archive.fo/IJwRO
middleeastmonitor.com/20181030-mujtahidd-prince-ahmed-bin-abdulaziz-returns-to-saudi-arabia/ archive.fo/PthHU

Enemies within and without.
This was reported in April.
>On Monday, an exiled member of the Saudi royal family, Prince Khaled bin Farhan, told the Middle East Eye that if his uncles—Prince Ahmed bin Abdulaziz and Prince Muqrin bin Abdulaziz, in particular—were to stage a coup against the current king, “99 percent of the members of the royal family, the security services and the army would stand behind them.”
observer.com/2018/05/is-saudi-arabias-32-year-old-crown-prince-dead/
archive.fo/Y0J3R
Also suspicious is how the embassy butchery went down.

bump because fuck leftypol

Political rivals? Family members? The isolation of Qatar? A public which disagrees with the "progress" away from the Islamic caliphate mentality of old? The Petro-dollar? And as always, Israel factors into this, ofc. We don't get the full skinny. We get smoke screens. It is rumored that MBS was expected to be on the top 4 floors of the Mandalay Bay that evening. Shooting into a crowd of concert-goers was a way to mask what was to be happening inside the hotel.

Attached: ZXZXC88HG66D09.jpg (986x1160, 105.69K)

This looks nice, but you have to pay close attention to what's happening. See who he's attacking, and characterize that individual:

Snowden. He's attacking Snowden. The strategy is to discredit the messenger. Did you catch that? So, we have identified an ADL-Mossad operative. Pic very much related.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (807x457 719 B, 331.51K)

And expose Talpiot in the same post? I think not!

Also he's not wrong about interagency rivalry. If you think about it, Khashoggi worked for WaPo owned by Bezos who runs Amazon cloud that supplies CIA, yet what someone (NSA?) allegedly knew about SA plans for Khashoggi and didn't warn him - rivalry or something else?

This gets so complicated.
Sorry for being too lazy to archive the lot. Afaik, Turkey was aligned with SA, UAE, Qatar against Syria, then coup happened, which Erdogan may blame on US/SA because it aligns with Russia afterwards, and Qatar gets closer to Turkey after being blockaded by US/SA/Egypt/Bahrain/UAE.

Annnnd he's back, now he's going for distraction:

< it's not really kikeland, fellow goys, it's the us! it's the masons! it's the muslims!

My bad, got the dates wrong. Still 4 days between visits.
He first went to the embassy September 28 and was not killed until he went back on October 2.

Bump for the biggest story MSM are trying their best not to report on.

Please let this be true.

The kikes never will report on it.

And Zig Forums will not care about this, it seems, apart from a few anons.

Isn't it strange Snowden felt compelled to come out and point out this NSO group with his odd singsong cadence and storytelling style of speech?

"But how do they know what his plans and intentions were? How do they decide that he was someone they need to act against who's worth the risk and the reality is they had bugged one of his few friends and contacts using software created by an Israeli company, ah, and you know, we don't know the chain of consequence 'cos this company will never comment on this although it's one of the major stories that not being written about."

The broader point of the speech seems to be about spyware and human rights, and NSO is singled out as the worst of the group. I guess I'm reading for an ulterior motive.

Snowden really has the one of the most unique voices I've heard which borders on the grandiose.

Snowden has never had a drink. Never done a drug. He’s a hardcore nerd and talks like some Matrix movie character because it’s all he’s explored as far as a personality goes.

Checked.

kike greed gets the best of them. They just got this huge contract with us. They have a special material that makes vehicles invisible to a variety of systems, infrared, radar. One of them (it may only do infrared) is a suit, and is called the "nightwalker".

Competitors exist, but they lost out in the competition, and I suspect the others had little chance.

In any sane country they'd keep an advantage and not sell out. They really would sell their own grand mother.

WaPo pulls down Bibi's pants with an opinion piece yesterday

Attached: BibiWHY.png (990x845, 438.48K)

washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/why-is-israel-tossing-a-lifeline-to-jamal-khashoggis-killers/2018/11/11/6a26572e-e380-11e8-ab2c-b31dcd53ca6b_story.html

Interesting thread OP. Israel and Saudia Arabia defintiely work together. Operation Desert Storm and the Iraq War are proof of that.

Attached: iran-iraq-syria-pipeline.jpg (700x460, 125.83K)

Well, that explains why liberals suck erdo's wand.

NUDGE
U
D
G
E

Patriots. Calling patriots.

How is this not the biggest thread ever?
SNOWDEN NAMED ISRAEL AS BROKER OF (DIGITAL) ARMS TO DESPOTS

Snowden is a kike

No. You're a kike (((wedging))) (from our side, which is rather amusing). Snowden is a critic of Zionism, and its flagrant human rights abuses.

This story. Kike companies willing to do any horrible thing, isn't it enough to know that?!

Looks like he done it.

What?

Checked.

So Trump was right in telling the CIA to fuck off about the prince goatfucker? No war for jew!

Know what? :^)

OY! It's not our fault our systems designed to keep citizens safe are being used for nefarious purposes by despots and tyrants!

Attached: They know.jpg (440x522, 86.15K)

We told you there were bad people, just look at what they do!

Attached: semites are semites.png (857x482, 486.35K)

Mods seem to be deleting threads about Trump letting Saudi Arabia and MBS off the hook for Khashoggi murder.

Statement from President Donald J. Trump on Standing with Saudi Arabia
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-president-donald-j-trump-standing-saudi-arabia/
archive.fo/qdQQN

Posts by user ID:

000000: 15 (25%)

How can one hold all these repeating digits?

DUBS
> 22's (2 total; 20.00%)

> 44's (2 total; 20.00%)

> 55's (2 total; 20.00%)

> 99's (2 total; 20.00%)

> 66's (1 total; 10.00%)
> 88's (1 total; 10.00%)

Attached: 16b2e3ab67d243a1b3284001d3f45e3f.jpg (602x481, 42.24K)

LOL NATSOC

Attached: e2cb620006ec44358e9592202105e5e7.png (1081x846, 127.81K)

Multiple threads.

Attached: shill.JPG (595x358, 28.05K)

Yet YOU let Israel off the hook. Gee, why would you yids hate the supposed "zognald," which only ADL-Mossad calls "zognald"?

It's not the same topic. One's about Israeli software, the other is about a Trump statement.

Post being slid.

No, but you seem to have a lax definition for responsibility. Also, balking at letting a murderous tyrant off the hook does not mean I hate Trump (or that I approve of Khashoggi), like what??
Are you not satisfied until I spell it out?
Yes,
Even OP said
This I don't agree with
I never called him the zognald either. Strawmans!

If you have proof or even a theory how or why Israel killed Khashoggi let's hear it.

< I'm not ADL
< b-but pro-kike
keeek

This is a huge story and the media is covering it up. You won't see this shit on (((Breitbart))), (((Fox News))), or (((CNN))).