Emmanuel Macuck : Nationalism is Treason

archive.is/WgtSS

Kek

Attached: M&M.png (640x480, 165.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.
rt.com/news/444001-macron-france-us-vassal-state/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He ain't wrong, French values have always been "be the biggest cuck imaginable at every turn"

Is this some kind of paradox puzzle?

Attached: 753d8372dcd051610d0ad1e16c97ba754e106d782bd665fb69256619b09a09e3.jpg (640x494, 171.2K)

Only if you care for and protect your family, friends and community can you then consider helping others. And even then, you must consider if they are worth saving, if the expenditure is better served on your own people and improving their lives. Finally, you must greatly consider the consequences of aiding them and why they need aid in the first place.

Attached: logorythmic_map_of_known_universe.jpg (480x360, 27.65K)

Reminder this freakshow and that Lovecraftian goblin he mated with want to literally bridge the distance between Europe and Africa. Another reminder that this piece of shit thinks himself a literal God. Final reminder that France pissed away it's name and homeland when it betrayed Napoleon and then executing their own people en masse akbar style out of subservience to (((bankers))). Now their only shot at regaining any sort of prestige is by simply usurping the UK's former place in the Jewish Union.

I'm not even surprised. This is exactly the kind of garbage I expect the leader of any Western European country to say these days.

lul, very true. People often forget the French role in the cuckolding of Europe.

If there is no nation, what do you betray?

Baguette Fagget.

>according to a (((Euronews translator.)))
hmmmmm.
He is cucked enough to say it anyway.

CY: 2018 - Where memers are labelled "information terrorists" and shitposting is a thought crime

Attached: ukcuckistanshitpostingisacrime.png (822x812 194.27 KB, 76.79K)

Patriotism = loyalty to your state
Nationalism = loyalty to your folk

ZOG wants your loyalty to be to ZOG, not to your people. Nationalism is treason against the ZOG.

Macron, Merkel, and the rest of the globalist scum deserve nothing short of total eradication. Get rid of them as soon as possible.

Attached: 1540771822424.jpg (719x960, 104.26K)

Don't forget that amerikikes aren't on your side and should never be trusted.
If you write half the things and did you'd be branded a D&C shill.

ahh the french

Attached: welleswineremix.webm (640x360, 9.57M)

No one believes a word you say.

it's 'if you kill your enemies they win' for a new age

ftfy
Napoleon emancipated the kikes

NATIONALISM IS TREASON

Say that out loud and tell me it's not bullshit.

Nationalism neans nothing to me because my own country has treated me like refuse and abused me my entire life. Whites and jews alike.

I need globalism because there must be some group of people I can point to as more reprehensibke, less worthy, etc.

If words have no meanings, anyone can be anything at any time. This is what jews have done to our language.
NATIONALISM IS BLOOD.
“Nation” comes from the Latin “nationem”, literally “that which is born.”
TREASON IS GOING AGAINST THE NATION
But jews have renamed treason to mean absolutely nothing, and to never be applicable. ANY action taken in favor of ANYONE who is not part of your nation at any time is treason. War is not needed. “Aid and comfort to the enemy,” and “enemy” is any group that isn’t citizens, regardless of their country’s standing with yours.

I like the part where the literal pedo fuck doll is lecturing me about "values."

Macron is the best option for France, unlike (((Le Pen))) and her kike husband. We need some form of acceleration because France will not be saved through a “peaceful and democratic” process. I’m amazed 8/pol/ defends Blumpf, Le Pen, Farage, Jewtin, Tucker Carlson and his degenerate family, without realizing that they’re just on the other side of the Hegelian dialectic. No wonder oldfags went to the bunkers. You’re all a bunch of Kekistani/Mossad types. Fuck this board.

If words have no FIXED meanings, we can supply our own. Nature and civilization be damned. True freedom is peeing in the ladies’ toilet, and we owe it to the humanities.

"French" men like sarkozy?

Another burger who doesn't know what words mean… What a surprise. And I bet the word "jew" is real as well, right?

Name that country, Israel?

French Jews are just mad they didn't get more Africans. Attack white solidarity at every turn, this is what you get.

Attached: baguette faguette.jpg (1280x720, 36.24K)

Reported for not even trying.

I've been on here calling patriotism cancer for years. Now do you retards understand?

severe sentences (when they feel they are supported by public
opinion), or else a misplaced leniency. When somebody speaks
to me about a traitor, it doesn't interest me to know just how
he betrayed, or whether his treachery was successful, or what it
concerned. For me, the only question is: "Did he act for or
against Germany?" -Hitler's Table Talks, On Treason, 1941
There is nothing wrong with betraying your country if it's on behalf of your NATION. Our founders understood this. When your country and government has become so corrupt and rotten to the core that it's strangling, thus KILLING your people, it's your duty to become a traitor to what that institution stands for and replace it.

Not an argument, you commie supporting cuck

All countries are Israel.

lol

Okay, reported.

>youtu. be/elf0dp_0H4Y

It’s 2018 for God’s sake!

Macron is Trudeau in disguise.

You're doing more harm than good. You're like those that hate the Fed and tell everyone that the Fed killed JFK because of EO11110. You're just spreading disinfo.

kys chaim

He's a rothschild pet. Of course he would propagate marxist thought.

Attached: canadaTrudeauWelcomeAllRefugees.png (567x767 674.93 KB, 103.52K)

Reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode, The Obsolete Man:

so he will stop back seat driving the policies of the former colonies?

Call me a whatever but the frogs and krauts killed all their Men off 1914-1946

?

We are so deep into hell, there is no coming back

Attached: big_brother.jpg (1200x925, 294.63K)

Good point, I remember anachronism but seems that's what the sourced script says.

Powerful. Kike-free television reads like poetry.

And the solution to 1984 is 1776 and Shadowrun.

Attached: 1538617182179.png (808x755, 497.4K)

Unsurprising. It disappoints me that certain idiots here tried to shill Macron.

mahhhhaaaaaa the french, military, has always been disparaged for its cowardice.

Attached: the french.webm (320x240, 202.16K)

Rod Sterling was a jew, user.

Only in clown world would something like this be said by a leader of a country.

I love how the kike narrative is that we're all bots. I have been deplatformed repeatedly for being a "bot," even though I am far smarter than these kike tools.

His Mommy-Wife taught him that.
Vive la Surrender!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x402, 383.37K)

This faggot frog takes the award for the biggest cuck.

he's already incredibly unpopular.

Attached: 09F4DC51-FFB9-43D5-A9FC-1F4FE69C696C.jpeg (750x608, 206.19K)

I never saw one post in praise of Macron, however how could anyone get a word in edgeways when the board was filled with kikes promoting the other NeoCon jew banker owned kike Trumpstein allthe while.

Macron is no less cucked than the orange kike,yet all you hear are Amerikikes banging on about how everyone else is cucked while they elected the most jewish president since Roosevelt

I- I- I- I- I- I- I-VPITER R- R- R- R-ISING?!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attached: La future marseillaise remix pour l’Élysée ( fête de la musique 2018 )

anti-white meme is obvious

Looks like you missed the turbo pro-Faggon (MUH JVPITER RISING, B-BASED! and the blatant anti-Le Pen shilling (OY VEY SHE'S NOT FEMALE HITLER ON STEROIDS GOY JUST FORGET ABOUT THIS ZIONIST SHISKA, COAL BURNING DAUGHTER!) pre-election here.

Attached: silly jidf.webm (854x480 6.38 MB, 4.76M)

Isn't treason like the dictionary definition of the exact polar opposite of nationalism? It'd be hard to find a bigger nonsequetir if you tried.

It's like these people are content to just make everything they say up because they know the media is so stacked no one except an image board will ever call them out.

Governments gotta go, says I.

No. Treason is to betray your government.
Governments are arbitrary and pointless. Nations aren't.

Which le Pen, fellow fashy isreali jew?
The daughter of the Mossad agent or the freemason one who declared defeating antisemitism as her primary goal?

Le Pen was owned by the jews and Macron was owned by the jews, it was wankers like you that would endlessly shill for these zionist kike frauds that destroyed Zig Forums

Treason the whom? I can’t help but notice he didn’t say. Where do his loyalties lie exactly?

There were some people who had the thought that he might be secretly redpilled when he talked about reducing African birthrates by educating them.

spotted the frenchman

Sounds like a contradiction to me

Attached: god_only_haqua_disgusting.jpg (1920x1080, 205.82K)

Up is down, white is black, and the sea is above the sky, too…

Attached: HappyRabbi.jpg (284x177, 9.8K)

American intervention in France when?

From their pov it technically is because they view the planet as one big country. The future they envision is one sub race with the kikes on top controlling everything. Anything against that is antikike.

Keep projecting and ignoring the blatant anti-le pen shilling here and everywhere, still doesn't change the fact that bruxelles kikes were terrified of PEOPLE CHOSING her, that is undeniable, it's what pseudo-redpilled niggers like you will never understand.
It's not about her rising to a position of "power", it's about the Overton Window shifting, that is what eurokikes truly fear.
You're the same no-brain nigger that thinks Hillary in "power" would've changed nothing, great success for the hasbarafags shilling. Lurk.

Attached: Assad7.jpg (1382x792 40.4 KB, 577.93K)

Le-pen ruined her father's party and they are against anti-semitism so much so that they banned the old-guard of the party.
Are you anti-jew or an optics cuck?

choosing*

IT'S NOT ABOUT PUPPET A-B, NIGGER
OR A PART-Y
It's about people liking someone who represents a certain idea i.e. the idea itself, then the idea get's normalized. The absolute majority of people are total lemmings, they will follow the trend and spread it, once the ϟϟarchetypeϟϟ or (((archetype))) get's a hold on the collective, the rest is details.
Look at Bolsonaro, another openly ZOG-friendly fool, yet the media shat on him big time, why? Because his "fuck degenerate faggots, let's shoot commies" archetype is far stronger (bolder) than his (((virtue signaling)))
(((Great speculators))) know this very well.

Will rest of Europe be fine?

Someone needs to post the French mutt on Zig Forums. There a French Canadian that get ass blasted over people correcting his English.

I want to get out of the shadow realm.

Attached: shadow_realm.PNG (423x283, 255.21K)

She looks like ET

rt.com/news/444001-macron-france-us-vassal-state/
Fucking frogs

I'm happy to shill Macron. In the sense that he's one of the few with an inner fire/ promethean ambition, who if he could, might just usher in a new golden age. I know it's unlikely but i'm comparing him to your standard right-wing hacks popping up. Be it Trump, LePenn, Orban, Salvini, Farage etc who can only go on about basic plebian shit like immigration and taxes.

I mean Macron is closer to the archetype I'm looking for and that's required to actually make big changes.

How? In what way?

This shit is so incredibly jewish.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2146x1132 42.06 KB, 180.23K)

This annoyed me so much, I made a thing.

Attached: Treason to Whiteness.jpg (3860x3716, 3.07M)

Would someone with editing skills please make one of these for Macron.

Attached: tumblr_pd9kn6atxg1tadzx3o1_500.png.jpg (500x602, 91.48K)

Found the kike, thanks for outing yourself

How about reading a fucking history book, nigger.
oops forgot, niggers cant't read

It's reading shit like this that makes me want to support a Chinese/Russian invasion if it meant a fatal blow to zionism.

she takes a shower while the bagels cook in the oven,

Bullshit, the solution to 1984 is 1933.

Attached: 9f1c6f34227783c4.jpg (853x1280, 111.42K)

Is that guy just severely mentally retarded and thats why he says shit like hurr journalists are too dumb to understand me?. Of course its very hard to understand someone with the intellectual capabilities of a mentally challenged 12 year old who wants to change the dictionary for political points.