Attached: ((())).png (605x218, 53.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghost.report/2018/08/01/qanon-followers-are-no-better-than-low-iq-leftists/
politico.com/election-results/2018/arizona/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trust the plan.

Trust the plan.

-Q

Keep this up and the votefags might turn into shootfags for real.

Nice fucking try, demorats.

Nice try, FBI

Attached: Untitled.jpg (796x99, 21.74K)

Nice try, kike.

Blow your fucking brains out, yid.

Midterms are safe. All is fine says Q. Whose side is Q on becomes the Qst. Not really accurate in his/her/it/them predictions it must be said.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (700x700, 422.99K)

Consider if you will, most of the shootings are actually preplanned false flags and hoaxes. Nobody is going to start shooting. Most gun owners are just posers anyways shooting beer cans with their buddies or dressing up in camo gear and fancy assault weapons or cross bows. Anyhow, Whites hate each other and can never unite. The war is over . so just enjoy the show.

ghost.report/2018/08/01/qanon-followers-are-no-better-than-low-iq-leftists/

AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA YOU FUCKING MIDWESTCUCKS AND COASTFAGS ARE SO INSULATED FROM REALITY YOU WERE COMPLETELY BLINDSIDED BY THIS
Meanwhile anyone that lived in AZ, Colorado, or Texas knows it's already way too late to put up that wall. The war's lost now it's just a matter of time until they start heading northward. We tried to stop them, for years even, but you faggots never thought it was a big deal. You didn't have to deal with the homeless spics hanging around the once wholesome corner store. You didn't have to deal with the spics raping your children and fleeing back to Mexico for a few months to avoid fallout. You didn't have to deal with all of the teenagers in your area turn to drugs because they didn't have jobs as the spics took them all. Well guess what faggots? The third world horde is coming for you now and boy oh boy do I hope you're prepared for it. We sure as hell weren't and now the state's pretty much gone. Go ahead and say "oh but we'll just deport them they're only 55% of the state!". Truth is westcucks knew the end was here way before you fuckers did. The smart ones fled to Alaska and Montana. Don't know long that will last but if you ain't near the border of Canada you're going to be overrun. Good luck coastcucks and midwestfags, you're time's almost up.

Israel #1. Trust the plan.

Attached: qanon mossad.png (667x496, 292.09K)

test

The antifa turkeyshoot is a very real possibility at this rate.

No they are still voting. Still voting. These are just fucking being written in at this point.

HAVE A BINGO CARD KIKE

Attached: bingo_cy_plus_3.png (600x680 882.6 KB, 271.4K)

You're right but this reads like a shill post, with an accusatory tone for D&C purposes.
Most of the US coasts are in blue states, what are you on about?

I've gotta admit, a part of my, a sliver was hoping against will that Q was legit and would pull off the rebirth of nations. I let myself dream a bit about a brighter future without the shackles of debt and hopelessness reigning upon me.
Thankfully it was small enough a part that not much has changed, but I still feel a bit of regret knowing what's undoubtedly coming for us.

I don't think any of us really want this war and those that think they do now, they will soon figure out they don't. War is hell. I can only imagine what it's going to be like to live on the battleground.
Lace up, it's game time.

OY VEY! How can these anti-Israel politicians get ahead on OUR polls?

Attached: sinema.JPG (1026x816, 159.77K)

based demo
trump naggers get btfo

>Trust (((us))) we will never investigate the matter

Attached: jewrunmedia.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Are you gonna pay my medical bills? My side hurts.

You hope too much. They won't let us fight. As soon as our muscles twitch, we're all dead. Only to be reborn in a worse life.

Ashes and Echoes

You hope too much satan dubs. Stop hoping too much and take your sharekike bingo back. Kampfy doesn't rule here, this isn't a pro-trump board.

Yeah this

Lol how they're doing this in plain fucking sight in Florida, Arizona, Georgia, and California, and no one does shit. No one WILL ever do shit. It's actually fucking chad of the dems giving GOP closet homo kike servants a swishie. Stop hitting yourself faggots. Just accelerate this shit

Accelerationism does nothing. You just get Zimbabwe. There is nothing to hope for. There is hardly anything to live for.

Its amazing how triggering a simple fucking bingo card is to you kikes.

Maybe if you (((guys))) tried making more natural and organic posts, it wouldn't be so easy to out you all in a single image.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (251x200, 40.83K)

Yes goy be depressed and blackpilled, stop trying to fight, and especially stop voting and resisting and exposing and making memes to spread your evil nazi ideology! Just kill yourself!

Do what you want. Watch what happens.

But natural and organic posts don't grow on trees… otherwise the jews would buy it

When did America turn into a banana republic?

I like your style friend, might as well go out like a madman.

I'm fucking thrilled with this election because of this reason, if anything's going to teach the last holdouts that voting is useless its the blatant corruption they're witnessing right now.

When it stopped following Celtic Jeffersonian politics and cucked out to the British.

Attached: quote-yes-i-am-a-jew-and-when-the-ancestors-of-the-right-honorable-gentleman-were-brutal-savages-benjamin-disraeli-54-65-80.jpg (576x432 56.93 KB, 121.06K)

Nothing to add to this thread but I just want to say hi to my man
Ashes

How ya doin buddy? It's just not the same without you.

When the state no longer represents your interest, you create your own. One problem with many White Americans is they larp too much inside their head. They think too big.. everything has to be the greatest, biggest thing ever. No. Start a street gang, and expand it into the local township.

How did blacks and mexicans start out? They started street gangs. We're going to need street level support if you plan on running for any office.

1) Start a street gang
2) Run for political office
3) Expand your gang into enterprise & business

Or, just sit on your fucking computer larping all day.

Attached: 1541737381393.png (720x980, 814.72K)

Fuck off with your anglo-misery, faggot. You fags always infect our circles with your cancer.

Just trust it.

Northern Indiana here, don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Many of the towns near me have already been completely overrun with spics (like… 90+% of the population) for years now. Since I was a teenager, at least, if not longer.

I've been the same as I always have. Screaming, miserable. Watching the world burn. What else is there?

You. Can't.

Go ahead and try to start a street gang. Watch what happens. Whites who start or join gangs get locked up and not released. The system accounts for all attempts to resist it.

I'm still right. You still know it. Nothing good ever happens. Nothing good ever will. Watch What Happens.

Trust. No. One.

Finding democrat ballot boxes in your garden shed.

And? Nothing is going to be done about them because nothing ever has been. Watch What Happens.

That's my line.

No it isn't. Stop being a rhyme stealing nigger.

Ashes and Echoes

anyone that has paid attention to elections know the dems always commit open fraud to win and they never face consequences for this ever and the reps always are happy to submit to them as we see currently happening.

And there's no rahowah solution either because the ZOG controls every avenue of resistance.

AZ is like 33% white or something.

Literally a foreign country.

That’s most of the south nowadays.
They crippled The South after we tried to secede and punished it for over a century in different ways.

If you base your being on external factors out of your control: you are going to have a very bad time.

Tired of all that winning my lads? Do something worthwhile, this is not it

Get organized ya dumb fucks
Protip: It takes time, effort. Can't just whip it out your pants and insta gratify your reality

Make me proud
in the inteRIM i am enjoying all this salt

who gives a shit but magapedes?

Watch as the only questionable candidate on Israel miraculously becomes benign

Attached: zmzv09vcg223h6.jpg (750x623, 92.68K)

My DACApede cousin does

Lesson learned.
Unless you beat dems by a landslide expect an auto-win when they cheat and magically find more ballots after the election.

guess how I know you're a shill

What are you doing here foreigner?

Attached: votingisforbetas.jpg (1080x1339, 220.16K)

the nose grows

Am I supposed to understand what you just wrote?

Attached: 4e7.png (269x539, 74K)

I guess if Hebrew is your mother tongue then it might be challenging for you

WWQD

Attached: 1541820945634.png (460x629, 425.46K)

How's the weather in Ankara

can't win legit so steal it instead just like niggers spics and basically all non whites living in a world they didn't create for themselves.

I blame the jew.

LOL DEMS WIN

politico.com/election-results/2018/arizona/

LOL THEY JUST BLATANTLY STOLE THIS FUCKING ELECTION AND ARE STEALING ELECTIONS IN FLORIDA, AND YOU FAGGOTS DO NOTHING BUT TAKE IT

Who cares? Bullets and rope are the only cure.

nobody here supports republicans

The absolute state of votecucks.

shoot all your local dems

You won't do shit. This is more IN-YOUR-FACE TYRANNY and INSULT from kikes fucking whites up the ass in broad daylight in the middle of a public street, creampie'ing their distended assholes, and taking a shit in their mouths. Plus blaring a nigger spic music soundtrack and eating tacos. You won't do a thing about broad daylight assrape of whites

You're a LIFECUCK because these faggots break every single rule OPENLY, seizing real power by any means necessary in their path to total genocide of whites, and you stand by and shitpost about "votecucks"

You are still alive, so your statement is hypocrisy. You are a voter, so your statement is hypocrisy. Kill yourself.

You don't need to shoot anyone.

Attached: civil war 4.PNG (1787x921, 144.6K)

and republicans too

It's not the zog theater here that matters. It's that this is YET ANOTHER in-your-face, open defiance of the rule of law, a bunch of tribal niggers running Broward faking votes like an African election in broad daylight. All whitey does is shitpost in face of this BLATANT lawlessness and subversion. LOL