What do you think Imkikey is doing right now?

What do you think Imkikey is doing right now?

Attached: imkikey merchant.png (500x600, 142.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

supload.com/ByC-ZLu27
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

running this board under a different name?

Probably, things really haven't changed much.

Shitting up every thread with derailposting and smugs and not getting banned because chodemonkey is a gay faggot shitskin?

Yeah, this place was his entire life and he did it all for free!

Attached: shitskinmodsdoitforfree.jpg (608x602, 124.55K)

That's probably not likely tbh

It doesn't help that you faggots accuse everyone who uses smug anime as a reaction pic as being kampfy.

He hooked up with Maddow and has become her sub. She pegs him nightly. I think being kicked off of board moderation is the best thing that ever happened to him.

Attached: images.jpeg (299x168, 5.79K)

The board is 5x time more jewed up than it ever was in the past. My thread exposing Jerome Corsi was anchored. Imkaphy should read up on Anglo-Israelism. I'm sure he banned me a bunch of times for talking about it.

Dude looks half-turk, half-celt, btw.

Attached: c38ca7d98169fbb4b20c0c3614e7512ebd4108e8a72a8686cbd3d2b47ae26b4b.png (943x541, 659.59K)

Sucking off the lefty/pol/ BO.

He's certainly still happily posting and derailing here. He's too much of a dumbass to change his posting style.

He's wondering who's behind this post.

Attached: 9e7f5e5fbe0e1000c6fd53eb759519d3628106472e3bfc2d9c278fbebba217fc.gif (120x160, 826)

He became polvol2 and changed his persona. He flipped from pro-trump to anti-trump, and took a pro-christian & anti-pagan stance, attempted to turn Zig Forums into Zig Forums and ban all religion topics and criticism of christianity, only to reveal himself hard. polvol2 aka imkikefy constantly used imkikefy as a strawman as to what he was not - constantly. I wouldn't be surprised if he tries that again but under a new persona.

Either of the two are autistic enough to come back under a new name. Both of them argued similarly:
That said, if polvol2 really wasn't the turk roach, then that's really sad and pathetic. If they weren't the same person, they deserve each other.

And reminder, polvol2 took ownership of /polarchive/ during the summer and uses it as his personal pro-christian canon. Everything on there changed once he took over. He doesn't care what's collateral as long, nothing must show christianity in a negative light. Priorities: christianity comes first.

Attached: kampfy autism.png (700x278, 231.62K)

Attached: Eternally_asshurt_mods.png (649x640, 543.15K)

Hi.

You'all are obsessed.

switched tactics. He lets the zognald shills censor for him now.

< YOU ACCUSE EVERYONE!!!!!111
No.

Attached: modern art anime.jpg (960x774, 31.4K)

supload.com/ByC-ZLu27

I don't think I was around before him - and if I was I was too much of a newfag to know.

I can tell you faggots 1 thing 100% though. This place is worse than it was when he was here.

Attached: images (5).jpg (290x174, 8.69K)